Chapter 35

On the playground, the sun was scorching like fire. Three instructors led a large group of omegas in training.

Shao Feng: "Spread your legs, run 800 meters first, and exercise."

Lu Qi: "It's better to do a set of push-ups after running 800 meters." Ba

Ba: "Stretch Lajin when you are tired."

Shao Feng: "After stretching, we will sing duets of military songs from the four military camps and practice lung capacity."

Lu Qi: "After practicing lung capacity, do squats and exercise leg muscles."

Ba Ba: "Then it's over. Ba Ba will teach you how to box. , Shao Feng invites you to dinner."

The other omegas ran "happy" circles on the playground, and Chi Shu followed Yan Qing and stood under the big tree to enjoy the shade. The two looked at each other, speechless.

Yan Qing glanced at Chi Shuyi's legs with cold eyes.

Chi Shuyi's Adam's apple rolled, and his body shook and tilted.

Yan Qing looked at Chi Shuyi's waist and raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

Chi Shuyi's waist collapsed and he almost lost his balance.

Yan Qing's eyes turned to Chi Shuyi's face.

As if being burned by the sun, Chi Shuyi blushed and his chin clenched.

After a long time, Yan Qing nodded and said, "You look good."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan

Qing: "Can you walk forward?"

Chi Shuyi: "Yeah." Yan Qing

said casually: "Let me see if you can walk. See?"

"Oh," Chi Shuyi withstood the unparalleled pressure, clenched his right fist across his chest, stretched out his right leg straight, and took a step, "One, two, one -"

he walked After taking three steps, both the height of the foot lift and the strength of the arm swing are very standard, which can be called a textbook-level goose step.

"Yes, the posture is perfect," Yan Qing sighed softly, "It's a pity that it turned smoothly."

"..." Chi Shuyi froze.

Yan Qing: "Walk again and let me see."

Chi Shuyi was sweating profusely. He walked for a while like a machine, and his voice trembled as he recited slogans: "One, two, one."

He looked at Chi Shuyi's goose steps. , Yan Qing said pertinently, "You do need individual guidance."

Chi Shu also lowered his head, not embarrassed to look at him.

Yan Qing waved to him, "Come, come here."

He lowered his palms to the height of his knees, indicating to Chi Shuyi to put his heels on his hands.

Chi Shuyi hesitated for a while, then slowly put his feet up, "...What are you doing?"

"Stand firm." Yan Qing held Chi Shuyi's ankle and lifted it up and down, "I had a sudden idea, I want to test your flexibility."

Chi Shuyi supported the big tree behind him and looked at his legs like compasses, one standing and the other being pulled up and down.

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

raised his hand high, and Chi Shuyi almost pulled a vertical version of a horse in front of him. Yan Qing

pursed her lips and said seriously: "...This is really the peak of omega flexibility."