Chapter 63

Chi Shuyi was lying on the sofa, looking at the "Memory Chip Quick Start" in his hand. He turned his head and asked Yan Qing, who was typing frantically at the tablet keyboard: "Is memory chip difficult? "

Simple," as soon as the sound of typing on the keyboard stopped, Yan Qing sat at the table in the living room and looked up at him.

"It's quite simple for you." Chi Shuyi murmured in a low voice. He had read the operating instructions for so long and didn't understand a single word.

"But it will take a long time to sort out the information, and it is very likely that you will be bald." Yan Qing added.

Chi Shu also grabbed a handful of his hair, which was thick and soft, "I'm not worried about that."

"By the way," he asked, "Will this system be matched with suitable humanoid equipment? Let him move like a real person." "

No." Yan Qing continued to type on the keyboard, "Let him speak as if he is alive, and our goal will be achieved."

"What's the difference between this and a desktop pet?"

"He won't know that he is a machine. Claiming to be a human being, although it is just a phantom."

"That's why you say this is a resurrection plan," Chi Shuyi closed the book and sat on the sofa and asked, "If one day I die, you will too Will it be to make a similar robot?"

As soon as the typing on the keyboard stopped, Yan Qing looked up at him and after a long silence said, "I won't let you die before me."

"What if?"

"I No." Yan Qing replied calmly.

Chi Shuyi lay back on the sofa and read the thick book, "If it were me, I hope you can."

Alpha can only achieve a permanent mark with one omega in his life. If technology can allow a person to "live" with memory Come here, why not do it. Chi Shu also took it for granted.

Yan Qing refused: "I will not make another person unless -"

"Unless what?"

Yan Qing suddenly laughed, "Unless I want to see you again."

"If this technology becomes popular, humans will panic Right?" Chi Shu also thought deeper, "Just like ten years ago, when the streets were full of robots, science fiction disaster movies were rampant. Later, everyone got used to it and looked for other entertainment."

"Robots Possessing self-awareness and robots possessing human consciousness are two different concepts. Before the things shown in science fiction disaster movies happen, the most likely thing is that humans will first become robots."

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi was very interested, " What do you mean?"

"Do you know what the four major consumption drivers of human beings are?" Yan Qing asked.

Chi Shuyi shook his head.

"Pleasure, knowledge, eroticism and eternal life."

Chi Shu also nodded in understanding, "So?"

"So everyone is pursuing eternal life and living healthy forever. Maybe teenagers I don't agree with this view, but when they are in their thirties, forties or even on the verge of death, they will most likely still want to live healthy."

"It is best to live rich, beautiful, and healthy forever."

" Science is always the craziest thing. Wearable devices, stem cells differentiate organs, and biological materials replace missing limbs. Human beings will continue to achieve the goal of immortality through technology."

Chi Shu was stunned.

Yan Qing continued: "Human organs have a service life. And the popular trend now is: in order to prolong life, use machine assistance. Artificial bones, artificial eyeballs, etc."

"So," Yan Qing rubbed his hands . Between his eyebrows, he said, "In a hundred years, humans will be robots."

"This is too crazy." Chi Shuyi was still frightened.

"Human beings in ancient times also thought flying in the sky was crazy," Yan Qing smiled, "but technology is always developing, and we can never guess what humans will be thinking a hundred years from now."

Chi Shu was also surprised: "In this case, when we get our hands on Once this system is completed, won't it be possible to bring many people back to life?"

"This technology will not be popularized." Yan Qing walked to him, put him on his lap, and said softly: "If it is true If it becomes popular, everyone's soul can be copied. That would be too bad. The public security department will arrest us."

"...Then everything we do is one-time?"

"We do these. Just for Uncle Lu."

Chi Shuyi focused on the memory chip again, "I seem to have seen the name Lu Xi somewhere..."

"Every omega has heard of his name."

"Huh?" Chi Shu Yi racked his brains and couldn't remember where he had heard of it, "Is this a very famous person?"

"Not famous, but at T University, every freshman omega's first ideological and moral class, The teacher will definitely let you learn from some omegas."

"..."

Chi Shuyi remembered that in the first class, the teacher asked them to get to know some great engineers, and the name Lu Xi was among them. It's just that when he didn't take the exam, he forgot about it.

Chi Shu also put the book aside, "After I came back yesterday, I tried to search for Lu Xi's life and found his great achievements, but the descriptions were very general, and the others... were not available on the Internet."

Lu Xi was A male omega, a wizard in the field of machines. He is more than ten years younger than Shao Yue. If he had not passed away, his current age would be in his forties. He is a giant on par with Shao Feng, but Lu Feng has been single all his life, and his relationship with Shao Feng is not husband and wife. Yan Qing

held him in his arms, "You set up the frame of the memory chip, and I will take you to visit the teacher another day. He will know."

"Well!" Chi Shuyi hurriedly flipped through the catalog, "Then I will do it now. Let's start building. I'll ask you if I don't understand anything."

"I can't rush this, I conservatively estimate that the project won't be completed in three to five years." Yan Qing put his book aside, "The weekend hasn't passed yet, I'm still keeping the little housekeeper closed. , so..."

"..." Chi Shuyi slipped away from him, "I wasn't healed last time, so I need to take a rest."

"Based on your performance last night, I think we are in harmony."

Chi Shu Yi was sweating profusely: "I just couldn't help it. I didn't have any sense at the time."

Even though he ran out, Yan Qing still caught him and picked him up, picked him up and pressed him on the sofa.

Yan Qing quickly blocked his left and right escape routes: "What a coincidence, I can't help myself now and have no sense."

"..."

The smell of moonlight perfume wafted in the corner of the sofa. Chi Shuyi's body softened and he was annoyed: "You always use pheromones to confuse me." Yan

Qing took off his shirt and pressed on him, "You are confused by my pheromones every time. You have so little self-control."

"..." Chi Shuyi turned his head away sarcastically, "Do you still have the kitten suit?"

"You want to change it to me? See?" Yan Qing's peach blossom eyes lit up, "I can buy back all the series."

"No, no..." Chi Shuyi said awkwardly, "Do you have kittens of other colors?"

Yan Qing Yi choked and said, "Not yet."

You knew he didn't have it. If he had, he would have taken it out long ago. Chi Shuyi pushed Yan Qing away with confidence, "You said last time that we should have a sense of ceremony. Now there is no sense of ceremony. Let's... make an appointment next time, make an appointment again..."

"A sense of ceremony?"

"Well, It's not good to sit on the sofa."

Yan Qing opened the drawer from the living room table, "You want a sense of ceremony, okay."

Chi Shu also followed Yan Qing's movements and looked into the drawer next to him. A familiar box stuffed the drawer. Gotta be full. He couldn't help but panic: "Why are you putting so many things here?"

It's fine to put such things on the bedside table, why would they be placed in the living room.

"For convenience, I have placed them in many places at home. You can look for them at home." Yan Qing said calmly.

He took out two bottles of perfume from between the boxes, twisted his thumb, and sprayed the colorless bottle on his neck, and the orange bottle on Chi Shuyi's neck.

The colorless bottle is the scent of gardenia perfume, and the orange bottle is perfume No. 9.

Chi Shuyi's neck felt cold, and the smell of two pheromones collided together.

"Now, there is a ritual." Yan Qing said casually, "Although you don't have pajamas, you are wearing No. 9 perfume today."

"..."

"Let's review the first time a few days ago." Yan Qing was full of interest. say.

‧In

the blink of an eye, it's late autumn. Chi Shu also stumbled to complete the framework construction of the memory chip. He also gradually got used to his new relationship with Yan Qing and slowly let go. But there were new worries, and Yan Qing wished he could stay with him twenty-four hours a day.

That evening, Chi Shu also made an appointment with Yan Qing to go to Shao Yue and ask the teacher to help fill in Lu Xi's memory.

After class, Chi Shuyi packed up his things and went downstairs. He was the first person to leave the teaching building. It was very quiet outside the teaching building. Yan Qing rode a bicycle and turned around in the open space.

Suddenly, he raised his head knowingly, put his feet on the ground, and said with a smile: "Wife."

"... Long wait." Chi Shuyi stepped forward quickly, "Why are you riding a bicycle suddenly?"

"You can't do it inside the school. Driving can only be done through this ancient means of transportation. I feel sorry for you to sit on the back seat of my bicycle."

Yan Qing took the schoolbag from him directly and put it on his shoulder, "Come up?"

Chi Shu also weighed it. He had noticed his weight during this period, "But I'm a little heavy. Recently, the little housekeeper always makes delicious food, and I've gained weight..."

"Why didn't I notice?"

Even if Yan Qing didn't notice, Chi Shuyi still wasn't very happy. Dare to sit on it, but I am really worried that the tire will blow out as soon as I sit on it, "You are not me, how do you know if I am fat?"

"I see you every day, I must be the first to know if you are fat or not." Yan Qing raised her eyebrows at him and said.

"..."

"You are too light. I have to use force every time to push you down, otherwise you will fly into the sky." Yan Qing said calmly.

The pun made Chi Shuyi's face get hot.

His alpha is becoming more and more skilled in talking dirty. Now he doesn't blush at all when he talks dirty, and even his ears don't turn red.

Chi Shuyi sometimes couldn't tell whether he was teasing on purpose or not.

"Then I'll get on," Chi Shuyi muttered in a low voice, "If I crush your car, it's none of my business."

"Yeah." Yan Qing put the rear seat of the bicycle in front of him, "Quick, Get in my car."

Chi Shuyi slowly sat on it, holding on to the handle of the car, "Okay, okay."

"Stable?"

"Stable." Chi Shuyi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hands, hold my waist."

Chi Shuyi turned the handle of the bike tightly. "It's the same if I hold on to this one. I won't fall."

"If you don't hold my waist, I won't ride anymore." Yan Qing said. Said lightly in front.

"..."

"Two hands are needed."

Chi Shuyi had no choice but to hold Yan Qing's waist with both hands from behind, burying his head in his lower back and smelling a bit of the quiet fragrance of flowers.

Chi Shuyi: "Okay..."

"Well, let's go." He clasped his hands on Yan Qing's waist, and Yan Qing rode slowly through the campus. The teaching building and the teacher building are connected in a straight line, which runs through the entire T University campus.

They rode past a field of yellow leaves.

Chi Shuyi pressed his cheek against Yan Qing's waist, "Actually... I prepared a gift for you?"

"A gift?"

"You always give me gifts, but I have never given you anything seriously." Chi Shuyi felt a little guilty about this, "So, I secretly prepared a gift."

"You gave yourself to me," Yan Qing said calmly, "I like this gift very much."

"..." Chi Shuyi continued. Chatting with Yan Qingcuo, "My gift will have to wait a while before you can hear it."

He looked at the time on his bracelet, "I'm not sure if it sounds good or not."

"Good?"

"Yeah."

The setting sun was setting, and the twilight fell on Shadows lengthened on them. The closer we get to the teachers' building, the quieter the surroundings become, and the relaxing sound of the campus speakers is especially clear.

"The following is a song request from freshman classmate Chi Shuyi. He wants to send this next song to sophomore classmate Yan Qing..."

A brake sound sounded across the sidewalk. Yan Qing stopped, stretched out a long leg, and stayed in place.

Both of them were dyed a red duck egg-like color.

Chi Shuyi grabbed his waist and whispered: "This is my gift to you. I secretly wrote it for a long time and have been putting it off until now."

The female voice on the radio said: "The next song is called Lover, adapted A modern poem of the same name."

The female voice weakened, the background sound slowly increased in volume, and Chi Shuyi's voice hummed:

The sun is in front,

the stars are falling behind,

the eye in the sky is coming from the east to the west

, and I like you

as I pursue The truth that

you are so beautiful and beautiful

, but I

chased the kite from midsummer to winter in the weeds

, and I like you

just like the truth that I pursue...