Chapter 52

Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing returned home, and Yan Qing took a bath in the bathroom.

He sat on the carpet and turned over the messages that Orange had just sent him:

Orange: How are you doing there?

Orange: Is your husband frigid or normal?

Orange: I'm so boring...Why is there such a boring person in the world

? Orange: What a boring alpha, I dislike him more and more.

Orange: But he's really handsome, and he looks even more handsome up close

. Orange: I eat it. It's so full.

Chi Shuyi replied to Chengzi's messages one by one. He had long forgotten the task of checking whether Yan Qing was frigid.

He tapped the letters on the bracelet, and a familiar profile picture popped up.

Secretary K looked tired: "Excuse me, little master, have you seen Yan recently? He has lost contact with me again. The last time I saw Yan was seven days ago. I thought he took the initiative to find me. We I was able to return to the state of working together at noon. I never expected that he would leave me again. I was really... really..."

"Uh," Chi Shu also remembered what Yan Qing said in the study a few days ago. After he was handling the tasks assigned by Secretary K, he couldn't help but speak for Yan Qing: "Maybe he didn't respond to you in time, but he has been handling the group's affairs, so you don't have to worry too much."

Secretary K: "I told Yan Qing We shared joys and sorrows together, won honors together, and did bad things together. Unexpectedly, in the blink of an eye, he forgot me in the corner again. Little master, have you mentioned me in front of him? I really miss him very much."

Chi Shu also scratched his head. Scratching the back of his head, he wondered whether he should answer this question truthfully.

"I will always be with you." Chi Shuyi said impartially.

"Oh, you are such a little angel. Marrying you is his blessing."

Chi Shuyi: "So you are sad, is there a big problem in the group?"

Secretary K said: "I, I am a robot, A bunch of data flow, without Yan's professional ability, can only barely maintain the operation of the group. Although the group is now in good condition, we are like the walking zombies, losing our souls. Moreover, wherever Yan is working, he clearly uses his He has never done this before. "

It's good that the group is fine." Chi Shuyi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Tick tick tick—" the little housekeeper moved to Chi Shuyi's side, "Little master, the honey milk specially prepared for you in the evening to nourish your body has been heated up. Eat it while it's hot."

Chi Shuyi took it, "Thank you. ."

Secretary K: "Oh, hello, little housekeeper."

Little housekeeper: "K, long time no see." Its tactile stick moved, "If I had a hat, I would take off my hat."

Chi Shu Yi took a sip of milk and said, "Do you know each other?"

Can Yan Qing's robot actually communicate with robots?

The little butler replied in a ticking tone: "Because K often comes to see the master, so the little butler knows him."

"As for me," Secretary K said, "because the little butler often comes to the group to deliver meals to Yan, so K also knows him. I didn't expect that three years later, the setting of the little housekeeper is still an undifferentiated eggshell. Doesn't Yan intend to upgrade you?"

"How do you know that the master will not upgrade me?" Xiao The butler said with a sweet voice, "The master said that I will be the most powerful alpha around him in the future. Not only will I continue to evolve and upgrade, I will also be the first adult male alpha robot with a physical body next to the master."

Secretary K : "I believe that Yan will not make similar works. After all, my setting is already an adult male alpha. If there is any similarity, it is pure plagiarism."

The little housekeeper seemed unconvinced: "But you have no entity, Even if the little housekeeper is an eggshell for now, the little housekeeper has already fallen in love. You are just a data stream, you must not understand what love is, K."

Chi Shuyi coughed twice, "Love?"

Little housekeeper: "Yes, every time I pass by the hospital when I buy groceries, I always whisper to a robot omega lady there. As we go back and forth, we gradually fall in love."

Chi Shuyi: "... ..."

Secretary K seemed to be completely shocked by the little housekeeper's words, with a look of horror on his face: "No, this is impossible. Your setting is only three years old, how can you have the most beautiful emotional experience of human beings? This is unscientific."

Little Housekeeper He responded seriously: "Love is not limited by age, gender and other factors. The robot nurse sister likes me, an eggshell, very much. I promised her that as long as I upgrade to alpha one day, I will definitely marry her." Our love is so shocking that it may even promote the equal marriage law of robots in the Republic."

The little housekeeper stretched out his robotic hand to hug Chi Shuyi and said very movingly: "Respect the love between me and her."

Chi Shuyi: "... "

Secretary K frowned, "Okay, stop talking, I believe what you said about love. But I think the probability of me owning the entity is much greater than the probability of you upgrading... I believe that the sweet and lovely person The omega robot will be the first to fall in love with me and then abandon you. In human society, anything is possible."

Secretary K went offline with a mysterious victory method, and the image on the bracelet was destroyed.

Chi Shuyi: "..." It seems very complicated.

The little housekeeper's robot hand held Chi Shuyi's bracelet, "K, come out here. I know you are on the other end of the network, and I know you can hear me. That is my little sister, you are not allowed to snatch it."

Secretary K As expected, the voice came from the bracelet, "Sorry, I have already found her, little housekeeper. Thank you for connecting us. You are the classic second actor in human film and television works. Thank you for guiding us to true love." I believe she will fall in love with me."

The young butler: "..."

The young butler returned Chi Shuyi's bracelet to him and hurried out of the room. Chi Shu also followed it closely, "It's so late, where are you going?"

The white oval figure didn't even look back, and said eloquently: "The little housekeeper is going to steal a woman!"

"Ah?"

"Little housekeeper " The housekeeper must snatch the little housekeeper's woman! Otherwise, the little housekeeper will always be an eggshell! He can't hatch an alpha!"

Chi Shu also walked back to the room in a daze, "Robots can also snatch women?"

"Yan Qing's robot is so advanced. Ah... unlike me, the robot I made can only repeat hello world..."

He suddenly had an idea, "If I make K a girlfriend, wouldn't he have time to steal Yan Qing?"

Chi Shuyi jumped on the bed, "Yes, that's it! I'm so smart! "

The sound of water in the bathroom stopped, and Yan Qing walked out with a bath towel wrapped around her waist, covered in mist, "Why did I hear the voices of three people just now?"

Chi Shuyi turned his head and saw Yan Qingchi... Naked upper body. His brain burned out instantly and he stared at Yan Qing's chest and abdominal muscles without blinking. Want to touch, want to touch... His Adam's apple rolled, and his body became warm. Yan Qing

walked towards him and raised his eyebrows, "Didn't you say you don't want to read it?"

"I, I didn't mean to read it, you showed it to me." Chi Shuyi got up from the bed, "It was K and the little housekeeper just now. Debating to prove their love."

"Debating for love, they must be too idle recently." Yan Qing said expressionlessly.

Chi Shuyi grinned, leaned over and kissed the corner of Qin Yanqing's lips, "Will you wait for me tonight?"

"What are you waiting for?"

Chi Shuyi quickly packed up his newly acquired "A-grade treasure clothes", "Today is Valentine's Day, we...and the moonlight is very good, we can..."

Before he could finish his words, He hurried into the bathroom, "I will definitely come out before ten o'clock!"

Yan Qing changed clothes and sat on the bedside, reading a book and mediating the robot dispute.

Yan Qing: "Okay, come back here. Why are you stuck in the hospital? I don't want to receive another complaint call from Dr. Zhang."

"That robot nurse is Dr. Zhang's omega. If you want to be demolished, little housekeeper, just say so. K, if you want to be initialized, just say so."

"Oh? Isn't that robot omega originally Dr. Zhang's lover?"

"Whether it is or not, K, Lu Qi has already told me that you have been unwilling to cooperate with them recently. Xiao Butler, my recent trip to the supermarket to buy daily necessities has greatly exceeded my budget. I know that."

He rubbed his brows, "Butler will not be upgraded to alpha, and K will not have an entity. To sum up, you will not have love. ."

Yan Qing calmly turned off the bracelet.

Really, these robots were causing him trouble.

Yan Qing continued to look at the book in his hand, reading ten lines at a time. Three minutes later, relying on the alpha's intuition, he raised his head.

Chi Shuyi was lying on the bedside, looking at him with wide eyes, "Lao Gong..."

"Huh?" Yan Qing put the book aside, moved a position for him, and asked warmly: "Are you sleeping? "

Chi Shuyi then stood up, wearing a short top and pants that couldn't be shorter, revealing a waist that was so slender that it could be twisted.

His omega was born extremely white, and his white clothes almost blended into his skin color.

"I, I think I won't..." Chi Shuyi got on the bed and put his hands on his knees. "I won't faint on the bed. Let's mark it."

Yan Qing slowly walked back. He looked up, and his body began to feel hot honestly, "Now, mark?"

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi leaned closer to him, "Look, the moon is so big and round outside... and today is Valentine's Day again."

The reason from the last time does not hinder it . Continuing to use it this time, Yan Qing lay on the bed and said seriously: "If you want a mark, get it yourself."

Chi Shuyi nestled next to him, "How to get it?" Yan Qing

raised an eyebrow at him and smiled, "Sit up and get it yourself. Move."

He guessed that Chi Shuyi didn't have the courage, and then his waist sank.

Yan Qing: "...?"

Chi Shuyi opened his legs and sat on his waist without thinking, and asked innocently: "Then what?"

Yan Qing looked at the ceiling, speechless for a moment, "Then..."

"Yeah , and what should I do?"

Yan Qing patted his butt, "Then..." He touched a fluffy thing and asked curiously: "What's behind you?"

Chi Shu also got off him, He turned his head and said, "This is my bunny tail."

His omega's upper body was originally extremely slender. When he twisted his slender waist, the bumps on his backbone were clearly visible, and there was a fluffy bunny tail on his pants. .

It happened that the sound of "嘤嘤" actually sounded. Yan Qing

covered his nose and his voice was hoarse, "It's almost ten o'clock now, right?"

Chi Shuyi turned around and pouted in disbelief, "It's only early nine o'clock, and you're sleepy again???"

Yan Qing lifted up the quilt and lay down again, closing his eyes and pretending to yawn, "I'm getting sleepy now."

Chi Shuyi also got into bed and said eagerly: "But...but today's schedule is not tiring either. It's only a little after nine o'clock..."

"Don't go to sleep..." Chi Shuyi hugged his back from behind.

Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing said in a dull voice: "Do you have confidence in my control ability?"

"Yes!"

"I originally thought I did," Yan Qing smiled helplessly, "later I found out that I My self-control is really bad."

"But I won't faint on your bed anymore. It was an accident when I got married. I'm ready and can be marked by you at any time."

A pair of restless hands wrapped around his waist , groping randomly all over his waist and abdomen. Chi Shuyi: "You obviously reacted..." Yan Qing

rubbed his eyebrows and turned around.

As soon as he changed his mind, Chi Shuyi suddenly smiled in surprise, "Can we start?"

"Don't regret it." Yan Qing sat directly on Chi Shuyi's waist. He leaned down, took off Chi Shuyi's shirt very simply, pinched the hair balls on his pants, raised his eyebrows and said, "Let's do something worthy of this time."