Chapter 58

Yan Qing's car was parked in front of his house. Seeing the familiar building, Chi Shuyi shuddered and got out of the car tremblingly.

Arriving home meant that his relationship with Yan Qing could get closer.

The alpha behind him got off the car on the other side, closed the door, walked to his side and chuckled: "You don't need to be so nervous."

"I...I'm not nervous..." Chi Shuyi pinched himself. He was sweating profusely at the hem of his clothes, "I'm not nervous at all."

They stood in front of the door. Chi Shuyi kept his head lowered. He raised his head slightly and saw Yan Qing smiling at him, clearly teasing: "Yes. You still stuttered when you said you weren't nervous."

"..."

"You have a chance to escape your choice, do you want to use it now?"

"Huh?"

"If you want to stop, you can stop at any time," Yan Qing His eyes suddenly softened, and he said attentively, "I listen to you, if you don't want to have a relationship with me..."

"?" Chi Shuyi pricked up his ears.

"Well, we can change the time."

"I..." Chi Shuyi said in a panic, with a red face and a pair of upper and lower lips: "It's not... it's not impossible..."

After saying that, he quickly covered his ears and walked away. Go into the house and pretend nothing happened. Yan Qing

followed him, "I won't let you regret it later."

Chi Shuyi froze.

"It's not too late to escape now, have you thought about it?"

"Yeah -"

Just as the little butler came to open the door for them, the little butler hummed: "Today the little butler has prepared fresh, delicious and incomparable delicacies for the two masters. Candlelight dinner for two."

"Butler, you deserve the level of a Michelin first-class chef. Today, the little butler learned several dishes from five-star hotels. These dishes are best for couples to taste together when they are cultivating their relationship. Now, you feed me and I feed you, and the feelings are fed out."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"Why are you so smart today?" Yan Qing walked behind Chi Shuyi. In Chi Shuyi's impression, this was Yan Qing Qing praised the little housekeeper for the first time.

The little butler hugged himself with the robot hand, "Master, are you saying that the little butler is smart? Oh my god, master, the little butler will be parked in your bedroom tonight and sleep with you."

"You are still stupid. "Yan Qing said indifferently. He took Chi Shuyi's hand, the palm of his hand was slightly hot, "Come on, wife, eat enough so you don't faint later."

"..."

They had dinner quietly in the restaurant, but Chi Shuyi didn't dare to do it the whole time. Looking at Yan Qing, he ate with his head down. The little housekeeper was packing the daily necessities that Yan Qing had just bought.

The little butler used a robot to sort out the pile of boxes, "Master, why did you buy so many... these indescribable items?"

"Use." Yan Qing said calmly.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Little Butler: "Little Butler is such a considerate robot. These things will definitely be prepared for the owner in advance, and the owner does not need to buy them again. There are so many more at home, can you buy them before the expiration date? Use all these? The little butler expressed doubts. After all, according to the little butler's observation, you don't seem to have any nightlife."

It took out a large cardboard box from the locker, which was filled with exactly the same boxes, all kinds of All styles are available.

Little Butler: "Little Butler has a famous saying that is spread throughout the world. Diligence and frugality are virtues, and humans should oppose waste."

"According to the privacy ethics promised by robots to humans," Yan Qing glanced at Chi Shuyi and raised his eyebrows and said, " I have reasonable suspicion that what you bought does not meet my standards. This kind of thing comes in sizes." Yan Qing

added: "Only my wife knows my size."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The tactile stick on the head of the little housekeeper He shook his head and said, "Don't worry, Master. The one bought by Little Butler must be suitable, because Little Butler has all the owner's health reports."

"The privacy policy I set, the health data that the robot can record does not include these. This You have no right to interfere in this kind of matter." Yan Qing said calmly, "Where did you get the data?"

"Because the little housekeeper and the omega robot girl in the hospital fell in love, and in order to express their respect and commitment to each other, they exchanged The data in the backend information database has been obtained. Therefore, the little butler has all the physical information of the master's premarital examination, and the little butler knows 100% about the master."

The little butler is very sure: "The things the little butler bought are absolutely suitable."

Yan Qing: "..."

"Pfft..." Chi Shuyi couldn't help but put his fist to his mouth and laughed a few times.

Little Butler: "The Little Butler is just a robot that everyone likes. It doesn't matter at all if he knows this. The Little Butler can even brag to

his master outside." "Although you are just a robot," Yan Qing pulled the Little Butler to her side. , said with a smile, "But only my wife can know this kind of thing."

Chi Shuyi: "..." "

...But the little housekeeper has obtained the master's data through normal social means, and the little housekeeper did not do it on purpose. . Before we exchanged database data, the little housekeeper didn't know that the robot girl knew about this. The little housekeeper just wanted to express his sincerity to the robot girl."

"The little housekeeper is so innocent..."

"It doesn't matter, you If you know anything, I can just delete the background data." Yan Qing clicked on the bracelet, typed the code in the fluorescence, and connected the background data of the little butler, "I will initialize it for you."

"No, this way I will forget about the omega robot. Miss sister!"

"Love can make you recognize it again among robots." Yan Qing deleted the relevant data of the little butler without any explanation, "This is the time for you to test your true love." The

LED light of the little butler dimmed. .

Little Butler: "The Little Butler robot has been restarted..."

Little Butler: "The system requires the master to provide premarital examination files again."

"Bad thing," Yan Qing let go of it, "After clearing the table later, remember to give it to yourself Shut down. Update the system tonight and all day tomorrow."

"Butler usually updates the system in the dead of night, so as not to disturb the work during the day."

"I will give you a holiday update tomorrow, and you must not turn it on." Yan Qing slowly wiped his mouth with a napkin, and suddenly came over and hugged Chi Shuyi.

With his mind empty, Chi Shuyi was stunned: "We...where are we going?"

"What do you think?" Yan Qing carried him upstairs, "Show me what to wear later? Wife."

Chi . Also: "..."

‧Bedroom

.

Chi Shuyi was lying on the bed alone, silently recalling the content of the marks in the book. He had just finished washing, and now it was Yan Qing's turn to wash. The sound of splashing water came from the bathroom next to him, making him more and more nervous.

Chi Shuyi covered his cheek and whispered: "I didn't mark it when I was carefully preparing. I marked it when there was nothing left. Yan Qing is so bad..."

"What to wear? There is nothing left."

Palms and cheeks were all full. Feeling a little hot, he exhaled, "Come on, come on, anyway... I've already been honest with him anyway, and I'll get to this point."

He was doing some mental construction. He builds a great wall in his heart.

When the bathroom door opened, Chi Shuyi was so frightened that he almost fell off the bed.

Yan Qing wiped her hair and walked out, "Are you ready?"

"Not yet..."

"How long do you have to prepare?"

"I don't know."

Yan Qing put the towel on his head casually on the chair and looked at it. He raised his eyebrows at Chi Shuyi who was lying on the bed: "Are you not ready? Are you lying on the bed so soon?"

"I, I was lying down..." Chi Shuyi whispered, "I don't have to move. ..."

"Huh?" He didn't hear clearly. He came over and pressed on Chi Shuyi, and suddenly said affectionately, "Start?"

No one shouted start, but the room was suddenly filled with the smell of two pheromones, and the smell became more and more intense. The stronger.

"It's ten o'clock, aren't you sleepy?" Chi Shu also avoided the face of the alpha pressing in front of him. That face was really too sinful.

"I'm not sleepy," Yan Qing rubbed his ears, "I'm very energetic. What are you wearing today? Let me see?"

Upon hearing that Yan Qing was about to take off his clothes, Chi Shuyi hurriedly pressed down his clothes. He grabbed the quilt and refused to let go, "I wore it today..."

"What did I wear?"

"Uh, just..."

"Do you smell of perfume?" Yan Qing came closer and smelled it, "You sprayed No. 9 Perfume."

"...Hmm."

"I smell like this too."

"I, I know, that's why I spray it."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Qing leaned over and kissed him. The pheromones scented by moonlight perfume flourished and penetrated into every pore of their bodies.

Chi Shu was also drunk, and for the first time he kissed back forgetfully. There was a soft sound in the room.

"Huh? Continue?" Yan Qing exited and asked softly.

The temperature of Tuanzi's skin under the palm of his hand kept rising. Yan Qing took advantage of his fainting state to tear off the quilt on Chi Shuyi's body bit by bit, biting his Adam's apple from the corner of his mouth. The quilt fell to the ground, he raised his eyes and was stunned.

A white light without any obstruction dazzled his eyes.

"...you?" Yan Qing's voice was slightly hoarse, "What's wrong with you?"

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan

Qing: "Are you welcoming me?"

"I don't have any pajamas anymore. I wore nine today. " No. 1 Perfume..." Chi Shuyi kept his eyes closed, holding his shoulders in confusion, biting his Adam's apple in small bites based on instinct, as if he was in heat.

"..."

There was an extra softness on her neck. Yan Qing coughed twice, and her thoughts turned from chaos to clarity, and then back to chaos again. He picked up the tie he just bought from the bedside table and tied it around Chi Shuyi's wrist.

The scarlet tie tied around the white wrist is particularly shocking. The hand tied with the ribbon was raised to the top of his head, and finally, the tie fell softly on Chi Shuyi's eyes.

"Don't faint later."

"Well..."

"I'll wake you up if you faint." Yan Qing raised the corners of her lips, "I will do what I say."