Chapter 54

- "What does it mean to almost sleep with you???"

Cheng Zi expressed his confusion with three question marks, "Is there such a thing as similar? If you sleep, you sleep, if you don't sleep, you don't sleep. . Almost not, so Yan Qing is actually indifferent to you???"

Chengzi: "OMG, Chi Shuyi and his little friend Chengzi were shocked!"

Chi Shuyi glanced at Yan Qing timidly and tried He explained: "I almost fell asleep, I think it should be considered, but, essentially, it is not true."

"Why don't I understand?"

He explained to Chengzi for a long time, what happened to this matter The whole process was really unspeakable, and Chengzi really couldn't understand it, so he gave up in the end.

The image of Orange on the bracelet looked incomprehensible: "So do you still need me to help you choose pajamas? In fact, besides this, there are many other methods that we have not used, such as creating contrast and cuteness, such as creating opportunities. If we meet by chance, you have to remember that I am the Demon King of Love himself, and I can capture the alpha."

"..."

He will die if he talks to you again. Chi Shuyi declined Chengzi's kindness: "No, I think I need to rest for a long time. Yesterday I was really..."

Chi Shuyi said: "It was really eye-opening."

Chengzi didn't ask what specifically happened yesterday. He said very thoughtfully: "Okay, if you need anything, just call me, Xiao Yuelao and I will help you find a solution."

"Yes." Chi Shuyi put the bracelet aside and turned his head to look at Yan Qing.

He has long been accustomed to looking at Yan Qing from time to time.

Yan Qing was eating fruit. He ate grapes gracefully, rolling a plump and juicy little grape on the tip of his tongue.

The grapes the little butler prepared for them today were small purple grapes that did not need to be peeled.

This picture was so beautiful that Chi Shu was so surprised that he almost fell under the chair.

There was quite a commotion. Yan Qing stopped talking and looked at him in confusion, "What?"

His mind was full of yellow waste. Chi Shuyi blushed and looked down at the dark green meal in front of him at the speed of light. Disk, he said vaguely: "I'm fine, fine."

Yan Qing was not so easy to fool, and asked: "What? What suddenly occurred to you?"

"No, no, absolutely not," Chi Shuyi argued with his life. , "I didn't think about anything, I just wanted to eat something."

"Really?" Yan Qing looked at him with a look of disbelief.

"Look, I'm eating..." Chi Shuyi lowered his eyebrows and stuffed meat into his mouth.

Maybe Yan Qing gave up his curiosity, maybe he had nothing to ask after eating. In short, Yan Qing finally focused on the dinner table and stopped asking him what he had just thought of.

After finishing half the box of grapes, Yan Qing picked up a white bread ball and ate it slowly.

Chi Shu was also stunned again.

His alpha's slender fingers were sunk in the soft bread, and he looked down at the information on the bracelet, occasionally replying to K, and occasionally taking a bite of the bread in his hand.

The bread made by the little butler is so soft that it springs up as soon as you press it. Moreover, the little housekeeper did not toast today, but a round white bread.

Chi Shu also swallowed his saliva.

He had never noticed before that Yan Qing's eating was so sexy...

He was thinking about all kinds of things that were not elegant, and he couldn't help but hold his breath and watched Yan Qing eat the bread attentively.

Unconsciously, even my jaw dropped.

The fork in his hand accidentally fell to the ground, making a few soft noises.

Yan Qing raised his eyes again and looked at Chi Shuyi, "Huh?"

Chi Shuyi was stunned.

"What's wrong with you today? What's wrong with you?"

Before the little housekeeper could move over, Chi Shuyi quickly picked up the fork on the ground and said incoherently: "I'm fine... I'm really fine... I'm very fine... ..."

"Don't use it if you drop it on the floor."

"Well, I don't need it." The young butler moved over and changed a pair of knives for him. Chi Shuyi lowered his head and took it, "Thank you."

He shouldn't have looked at Yan Qing . When eating, he should concentrate on eating his own meat.

Although he thought so, he couldn't resist his body's instinctive will. While swallowing the meat in his mouth, his eyes never moved away from Yan Qing.

After Yan Qing ate the bread and wiped it clean, he raised his eyes lightly and said, "You are not in good spirits today, blame me."

His words referred to the unknown lack of guest of honor, but Chi Shu also understood the implication in an instant, and covered his face in shock. My heart is beating wildly. Yan Qing

said without changing his face: "I will do better next time, you can look forward to it."

Chi Shu also said: "..."

He didn't dare to look forward to it.

After eating the bread, Yan Qing started eating bananas. Unless it is strawberries, grapes, etc., the little housekeeper will cut the fruits in advance, so their fruits are all in pieces, and bananas are in segments.

As soon as Yan Qing started eating the banana, Chi Shuyi blinked in panic.

He watched Yan Qing pick up the banana chunks in Hai's bowl with a fork and put them into his mouth.

Not knowing what kind of stimulation he received, Chi Shuyi threw away the knife and fork in his hand, covered his head, and stayed motionless on the chair. Yan

Qing looked at him again with a puzzled look on his face: "You seem to be very interested in what I eat?"

"No...absolutely not..." Chi Shuyi raised his hands to assure him.

"Why are you staring at me all the time?"

"Because," Chi Shuyi couldn't tell the specific reason. He put down his hand and said vaguely, "Because you are good-looking, so I want to look at you more."

"Is that so?" Yan Qing stared at him.

"Well, you're pretty and delicious. I'll look at it a few more times to whet my appetite." Chi Shu also nodded with self-confidence.

Even though he said this, he didn't dare to look at Yan Qing anymore.

After a moment of silence, Yan Qing said warmly: "You should eat more, and don't faint on my bed next time."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

After lunch, Yan Qing wiped his mouth, stood up, and went to Chi Shuyi Coming in the same direction.

Before Yan Qing could reach him, Chi Shuyi's body moved instinctively, and his upper body immediately tilted out of the chair.

Yan Qing: "..."

Half of his body was tilted. Chi Shuyi immediately put down the tableware, wiped his mouth and stood up in a hurry.

He stiffened his neck and looked at Yan Qing slyly.

Yan Qing walked over and stretched out a hand to him naturally, "Why are you avoiding me?"

His heart was beating like thunder, but his face remained unmoved. Chi Shu also avoided Yan Qing's hand calmly and walked leisurely, "I just finished eating, and I smell..."

He kept hiding back, and Yan Qing kept walking towards him, "What's the smell? Why can't I smell

it?" "It smells like rice. It smells bad. I still care about my image in your mind... By the way, I'll go ventilate it for a while and come back to you later." ." Chi Shuyi slipped away like a loach and hurried upstairs, "I'm doing my homework by the way. I have a lot of homework to do."

One afternoon, Chi Shuyi locked himself in the guest room to do his homework and never showed up. In front of Yan Qing.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Yan Qing had no choice but to knock on the door of the guest room, "Xiaochi, come out and have afternoon tea. Have you finished ventilating it?"

Upon hearing the knock on the door, Chi Shuyi felt a chill on his back and staggered. Staggering to the closed door, he held his hands in front of his chest, "I've finished reading, I've finished reading, but I haven't finished my homework yet."

"Open the door, and I'll teach you your homework." The alpha outside the door insisted. He opens the door.

"No need," Chi Shuyi blurted out, "I can do it myself. I'll do it myself."

The first knock on the door was unsuccessful. Two hours later, Yan Qing knocked on the door again, but was rejected as usual.

Until just before bed.

After ten o'clock, almost eleven o'clock. The two had dinner separately and took baths separately. Chi Shuyi gritted his teeth and returned to the room dejectedly.

If he dared to sleep in the guest room, Yan Qing would break down the door and catch him.

Yan Qing sat on the edge of the bed, leaning against the bedside, turning the pages of the book between his legs, and said lightly: "Who are you, and why did you break into my house?"

Chi Shuyi hugged a small quilt and slipped to the bed. On the other side, there was no confidence: "I am your wife."

"Really?" Yan Qing said without raising her head, "My wife disappeared this afternoon. I published a missing person notice in the newspaper, but I haven't received any notice yet. News, I almost forgot what he looks like."

Chi Shuyi's movement of climbing onto the bed was stagnant, "Really? In fact, your wife looks like me."

He pointed to his face, and after tidying up the bed Lying down next to the bed, "Come and identify me."

Yan Qing put the book aside and turned around with a surprised look on his face: "Why are you holding a quilt?"

"I... I'm afraid of you. It's cold..." Chi Shuyi stammered, then pulled the quilt over his head.

Hearing the sound of the quilt rubbing behind his ears, Yan Qing said, "Don't sleep yet, let's do something fun."

Chi Shuyi was startled and almost bit his tongue, "But it's already past ten o'clock, and I'm sleepy. "

Sleepy?"

"Well, I'm sleepy." Chi Shuyi yawned, huddled in the bed, and fell asleep with his back to Yan Qing.

The two of them were separated by a bed, one at this end and the other at that end. It was more than enough for two people to lie in the middle.

Yan Qing moved behind him, lay down, patted his shoulder, and asked warmly: "Go to sleep when you feel sleepy, but if you sleep so outside, aren't you afraid of falling?" "

..." Chi Shuyi's scalp was numb. , he said without hesitation: "I have practiced a special skill and need to shrink down."

"What skill?"

"The kind of skill where Xiao Longnu sleeps on a hemp rope." Chi Shuyi hugged the quilt and muttered nonsense.

"Oh, that's it."

"..."

He thought he was hiding something from the truth, but the alpha behind him obviously noticed his trick. He neither hugged him back nor urged him to return to the middle of the bed, but just stayed by his side. Lie down and keep leaning against him.

Chi Shuyi: "...What are you doing?" Yan Qing

: "I'll help you practice."

The devil is taller than the Taoist, so Chi Shuyi was squeezed and kept falling to the bed.

Finally, half of him was outside the bed, and almost all the quilt on him fell off the bed. There is a F on the face, Jue Ping Di Huang 9 Nuo Neck, 呖 Ying flash, badger cut the weight, pull out, shake Yi, shake, and forgive! br /> Yan Qing

raised his eyebrows in a bad way, "Didn't you mean practicing?"

Chi Shuyi muttered: "You don't have to rush to practice, you have to do it step by step."

"Oh, then let's start from scratch." Yan Qing asked him He was brought back to the center of the bed, still holding his hair, and said in a calm and gentle tone: "I went too far yesterday? So you are shy?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

That's right, it's because this.

He was so flustered that the alpha lying next to him actually made fun of him. Yan Qing was so angry that he actually said: "It's right to be shy. I will do even more extreme things in the future. You can get used to being shy in advance."

Chi Shuyi's whole body was red. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. Said: "I'm sleeping."

Yan Qing lay on him, gave him a peck on the mouth, and asked: "Will you dream of me after you fall asleep?"

There was a mark on his lips, and Chi Shu also felt like he was being As if the seal was lifted, my whole body became restless and hot. He slowly opened his eyes and immediately fell into Yan Qing's eyes.

"Will you dream of me?" Yan Qing asked.

"If I dream about you, I might not be able to sleep." Chi Shuyi said honestly with a shy face.

The alpha on his body let out a low laugh, "Why can't I fall asleep if I dream about it?"

"Because we will definitely do things that wake me up."

Chi Shuyi felt very pitiful.

Not knowing what he said, Yan Qing laughed again, lying next to him with her palms under his neck.

The two looked at each other.

Chi Shu was also forced to look at Yan Qing's face, his heart beat faster and his blood boiled, and he was forced to recall a series of things that happened between him and Yan Qing in this place.

Even without a mirror, he knew he was not feeling well right now and his face must be incredibly red.

Sure enough,

Yan Qing looked at him and said, "You're blushing." Chi Shuyi's eyelashes fluttered rapidly, and he covered his cheeks with both hands, lowering his eyes decisively, not looking at Yan Qing's eyes, "I know... ..."

"You are shy. You blush when you are shy."

After he discovered the secret about himself, Chi Shuyi said in fear: "...It seems to be true." Yan Qing

's tone sounded very proud: " Every time you are shy and don't dare to look at me, I know it."

In order to refute Yan Qing's words, Chi Shuyi raised his eyes and bravely met Yan Qing's gaze. Unexpectedly, the alpha opposite him had a blush on his handsome face just like him.

"..."

Chi Shuyi moved his hand from his face to Yan Qing's ear, and said slowly: "You...you are blushing too."

"Yes? No." Yan Qing said with a smile.

"Here." Chi Shu also pointed to Yan Qing's ears and followed suit: "Every time you are shy, your ears will be red. I know it..."

Under his fingers, Yan Qing's ears were getting redder and redder.

The two looked at each other, their eyes frank and hot. Yan Qing cleared his throat.

To confirm his point of view, Chi Shuyi said firmly: "You like to tease me when you are shy, and you also like to cough."

"Ahem." Yan Qing coughed twice more.

Having said that, Chi Shuyi ran out of courage for today's share. Yan Qing was shy, and his own expression was completely mature.

Chi Shuyi: "Ahem..." Yan

Qing: "Ahem."

They moved almost at the same time, turning around and facing away from each other.

Yan Qing said nothing.

Chi Shuyi glanced back and saw Yan Qing's back. He pulled up the quilt and said slowly: "Sleep...sleep." Yan

Qing: "...well, good night Xiaochi."

Chi Shuyi: "Good night, hubby..."

"Good night, wife..."

"Good night..."