Chapter 3

After passing through the two cypress trees in front of the door, Yan Qing returned to his home and unlocked the door with his fingerprint.

The heavy wooden door opened, and the sound of ticking came. A little household robot housekeeper, which was no taller than the legs, moved over and made a sweet childish voice: "Master, welcome home."

This little robot housekeeper is egg-shaped and has a milky white color. The shell has two antenna-like sensor rods on the top of the head, and an LED display in front of the belly.

Yan Qing took off his coat, and the little housekeeper stretched out his mechanical hand from behind his belly, consciously took the coat, folded it, and placed it on the storage shelf in the entrance hall.

He changed into slippers, walked to the living room, and sat on an earthy yellow leather sofa with a serious look on his face.

The little butler robot held a glass of orange juice: "Master went on a blind date this time. Did everything go well? The little butler guessed that the omega who went on a blind date with the master fell in love with his beauty -"

"He didn't." Yan Qing replied calmly. .

"How is that possible?" The young butler's voice suddenly rose in pitch. Three huge question marks appeared on the LED display: "???"

The little butler: "Is that omega not good at all?"

Yan Qing put the bracelet aside and rubbed his eyebrows, "He is quite cute. "

Little Butler: "How could that not go well?"

As soon as Yan Qing returned home, the Yuelao system connected to the bracelet automatically came online, and his virtual character Xiao Yuelao jumped out.

"Good evening, my dear~ This is the intelligent AO matching system Xiaoyuelao developed by the famous scholar Oyuelao~ Xiaoyuelao is here to ask how your date went?"

The little housekeeper is very protective of the master, and the master has not matched with a good one. Omega, it must be a system problem, now is the time to find fault.

It moved to the bracelet: "Please provide the Yuelao system with the email address or fax address for background complaints. For the sake of the owner's love life, I will complain anonymously about your inaction."

Xiao Yuelao's black eyes became very big. "Why? Did Xiaoyue Lao do something inappropriate?"

"Because your selection was not done properly, which put my master in a difficult thinking situation." The young housekeeper vomited bitterly in earnest.

"Okay," Yan Qing interrupted them, "Stop talking, what are you doing here?"

Hearing this, Xiao Yue Lao turned to Yan Qing and began to behave: "Dear, your first blind date is over, are you still willing? Do you want to continue with that omega? If you want to, please press the green button. If you disagree, please press the red button. As long as the matching between the two parties is unsuccessful, they will be matched again with other omegas in the background."

"..." Yan Qingqing Sitting on the sofa, he hit his forehead helplessly with the back of his hand.

The considerate little butler moved to his side: "Master, based on the little butler's micro-expression collection data, your eyes are blank and your pupils are slightly dilated. This shows that the master is thinking but cannot get the result. The muscles of the master's body are relaxed, which shows that the master is in a state of confusion. The state of exhaustion, and the adrenaline hormone level is not in line with the average level for those who have just returned from a date. The owner hits his forehead with his hand, which to a certain extent indicates that the owner is having a headache and is troubled."

"Comprehensive data shows that the owner has met a rare omega. , I have a good impression, but obviously that omega has no thoughts about the master." The young butler said truthfully.

Yan Qing narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the young butler.

The villain dies because he talks too much and his robot knows too much.

Little Butler: "The master is currently in a defensive state, which shows that the data provided by the Little Butler is very reliable."

Yan Qing: "..."

"But -" the Little Butler changed his tone, "My Master is such an outstanding person. The fact that the omega does not like the owner can only prove that the omega has poor vision. From a genetic point of view, omegas with poor vision are generally stupid, and the children they give birth to are also stupid. The little housekeeper does not want the owner's offspring Contaminated with stupid genes, after all you are a great and rare genius!"

"There is a saying in human beings that the new will not go away and the old will not come in. Judging from the number of love letters the master has received since childhood, the master really has no idea. There is no need to worry, the little butler thinks that the master deserves the best and smartest omega in the world."

"Yes." Yan Qing replied.

Little Butler: "The little butler will press the reject button for the owner and actively urge the Yuelao system to find a good wife for the owner."

The robot hand extended from the shell behind the little butler. It picked up the bracelet on the table and pressed it to the left of the fluorescent light. red button.

Xiao Yuelao: "What a pity. It's a very well-matched pair. I have high hopes for you. However, Yuelao is already used to it."

It said . Then, the virtual Q version image suddenly shook, went black, and flashed back. Xiaoyue Lao quickly reconnected and logged in after the crash. It only took two or three seconds to stand on the bracelet again.

Xiao Yuelao: "It was just detected that someone was trying to hack into the system. It's okay now! The master can choose."

Before the young butler pressed the red button hard, Yan Qing took his bracelet back.

Little Butler: "???" Yan Qing

pressed a button, "I'll do it myself."

"Okay," Xiao Yuelao blinked his black eyes, "The system matched successfully! This omega has a super high match with the master. degree, successfully unlocked the second date. Please follow the on-site text message sent by the system and go to the date venue on time. The next omega is smart, pleasant, considerate, and the youngest omega in the family. Although he is the youngest and has a bad temper But she's not domineering at all, she's very delicate and soft."

After hearing the description, Yan Qing raised her forehead and said, "soft?"

"His body is a white pearl color, his limbs are slender, his skin is white and tender, his toes and fingers are light pink rose color, and his whole body exudes an alluring and elegant floral fragrance."

Yan Qing: "... "

There are also sounds of murmuring and gasping -"

"Okay." Yan Qing picked up the bracelet and stopped the misbehaving Xiao Yuelao in time, "It's not right."

His hand looked through Xiao Yuelao's fluorescent portrait. , Xiao Yuelao took the opportunity to run to the back of his hand and continued: "Master, remember to bring a gift when you go to see him. I found out that the omega likes red bean glutinous rice balls and sweet porridge. I wish you a smooth date in advance."

The Wulong Mountains are rich in produce. Oolong tea and snow.

At the private airport, the empty concrete floor is dotted with mountain ridges as ornaments. As soon as I opened the cabin door, cold wind blew in my face.

The temperature in Wulong Mountain was completely different from that in T City, and Chi Shu also wrapped his denim jacket tightly.

In addition to this time, he has to date five times before the system blacklists him as an omega and no longer matches him with different ALPHAs. In other words, including this one, Chi Shuyi still needs to meet six alphas before he can escape from the settings of this system.

Xiao Yuelao on the bracelet came online and said to Chi Shuyi happily: "Little master, today is the second date. I hope this date can go smoothly. I set the venue for the second date here in the hope that You can hug that alpha to keep warm."

"Oh."

Xiaoyue Lao: "In order to ensure the smooth progress of this date, we have sent the discussed route itinerary to the alpha who will meet you later. Here, little master, just wait patiently. The ALPHA will arrange it later."

"Oh..." He is like a withered rose in the cold wind.

"Cheer up, little master. The alpha we have matched for you this time is also very good. He has many patents at a young age, is a young talent, has a gentle temper and is polite. He is a rare and unique A. Xiaoyue Here is the gentle lover that I dream of."

Chi Shuyi glanced at the nympho-like pixel man on the bracelet, "You said the same thing last time."

"Is there any?" Xiao Yuelao, "I asked him to wear it specially today. I have a denim jacket, black trousers, and extremely handsome Martin boots. The one with you is a couple's outfit."

"???" Chi Shuyi looked down at his own outfit, which was also a denim jacket and black trousers. On the denim jacket I embroidered a pattern that couldn't be choked well. Exactly what Xiao Yuelao said.

There was a trace of sourness in his heart. He never thought that one day he would wear couple's clothes with others. Chi Shu was also uncomfortable and slowly took off his coat.

Xiao Yuelao exclaimed in disbelief: "Little master, you will catch a cold like this. This place is not like T City. You can catch a cold if you are not careful, and it is very serious."

Chi Shuyi silently pressed down Yuelao's image. , "I can hold on, don't say anything."

Soon, a silver-white car stopped ten centimeters in front of Chi Shuyi. Since the emergence of new concept cars, most of them are floating cars on the road. The car body is streamlined and compact, the shape is long and narrow, and the speed is very fast.

There was no beeping sound from the car horn. Chi Shuyi raised his head in response and walked over with his bag.

The car window was lowered halfway, and the car owner had a fair, clean chin and a protruding Adam's apple.

Chi Shuyi bent down tentatively. Before he could see clearly what the person inside looked like, the car door in front of him opened in front of him.

A pair of serious peach blossom eyes stared into his eyes, and there was a brown tear mole in the corner of his eye.

Chi Shu also maintained a slightly bent posture and froze.

Yan Qing sat in the car, her eyelids raised slightly.

"???"

"!!!"

Just now, Chi Shuyi's whole body was shivering when the cold wind swept away, but now Chi Shuyi's adrenaline hormones are soaring, making him sweat from the heat: it's Gongjun he likes! Attack you!

He felt that he had taken root, sprouted and blossomed. "Yan..."

Yan Qing didn't look surprised at all and asked, "Do you want to get in my car?"