Chapter 12

"...fulfill my wish?" Chi Shuyi looked at him in astonishment.

The wish he just made was to marry Yan Qing as his wife. Can this promise be fulfilled? Isn't it too greedy to say it?

Yan Qing obviously didn't know what he was really thinking, so he said to himself: "What do you want? For example, a car, a cruise, a robot, or your hobby. As long as you want it, as long as I can do it for you."

He spoke His voice was gentle, but Chi Shuyi was leaning on the sofa with a stiff face, a sentence stuck in his throat, and he wanted to say it but dared not say it.

"I want..." He was speechless. He couldn't say these five words "I want to marry you" no matter what.

"What are you thinking about?"

Chi Shuyi was silent.

Perhaps seeing that he had not responded, Yan Qing changed his words and said: "If you think this gift is not good and makes you embarrassed, we can change it to a birthday gift that you can accept."

"No, I think this gift Very good, really."

"So?"

Chi Shuyi raised his head and smiled at Yan Qing, "Actually, the wish I just made is that I hope you can always be happy. This is really too hard to say. It sounds like It's like I don't have the desire to grow up..."

Yan Qing stood still in front of him.

Chi Shuyi scratched the back of his head in embarrassment and slowly repeated, "I hope you can always be happy. Can you achieve this wish?"

Yan Qing pursed her lips and suddenly smiled, "I can We can do it."

"That's good." Chi Shuyi stood up easily, took the initiative to take Yan Qing's hand, and quickly put it down, "Shall we go to play on the Ferris wheel?"

He also wanted to ask Yan Qing on the Ferris wheel. To propose marriage, he had to hurry up.

The float took them directly to the entrance of the Ferris wheel. Yan Qing got off the car first, while Chi Shuyi fell behind and waved to Deacon Rabbit, "Thank you. Thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday."

He turned around and looked at the people at his feet. Third level planks. Yan Qing stood on the ground and stretched out her hand towards him.

Chi Shu also leaned forward slightly, not quite understanding what Yan Qing meant.

Yan Qing smiled lightly and said, "Aren't you going?"

"Let's go..." Chi Shuyi slowly walked down the stairs, put his hand on Yan Qing's, and looked down at Yan Qing as he slowly squeezed his hand. Palm.

They walked towards the Ferris wheel, their hands hanging down naturally. Yan Qing took his hand very naturally and skillfully, interlocking their fingers.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

It felt like Yan Qing was becoming more and more skilled in holding hands with him.

They walked to the location of the Ferris wheel, boarded the same Ferris wheel, and sat next door to each other. The sealed cable car swayed and started to move.

Chi Shuyi was lying on the window, pressing his fingers on the window glass, watching the sunset outside.

He didn't look back, "Look, it's duck egg yolk."

"Well," the alpha behind him said, "After playing this, can I take you home?"

"Send me home?" Chi Shuyi sat back From his position, he looked at Yan Qing in surprise.

A layer of rays of light fell on Yan Qing's body, and his body was immersed in the golden flash, carrying the warmth of the afterglow.

"Do you need me to take you home?" Yan Qing asked calmly.

Chi Shuyi lowered his head and nodded slightly, "Okay, if it's convenient for you."

"I'll pick you up at any time."

Five minutes passed, and the two of them sat neatly, both looking at the other side of the cable car. There were empty tables, but no one said a word.

Their position was almost at the highest point. Chi Shuyi mustered up his courage, "I..."

Yan Qing reacted very quickly and immediately turned his head, "What?"

Avoiding his sight, Chi Shuyi shrank back. Shrinking his neck, "I actually have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Yan Qing listened.

In fact, they still maintain a certain social distance, but Chi Shuyi inexplicably feels that they are too close to each other, so close that they can't breathe.

Chi Shuyi took a deep breath: "Just now, Xiao Yuelao gave me a small task, and I plan to complete it well."

"Huh?" A layer of golden light fell on Yan Qing's eyelashes, and his pupils were illuminated by the sun and turned into light gold. He looked at he asks.

Chi Shuyi turned his face sideways, his Adam's apple rolled, "If one day you will marry a wife and have children, if one day you will always spend your life with an omega..."

His voice became quieter as he went on, like a hand. Choked his neck. He paused, "I mean, if you are not a celibate alpha..." Yan Qing

did not avoid his gaze and said concisely: "I am not."

Chi Shuyi opened his eyes slightly, "You are not a celibate alpha . The alpha of ism, then I think... I think I-" When

the words came to his mouth, he suddenly lost his temper and couldn't say the next words.

Yan Qing soaked in the twilight and kept looking at him without urging him.

Feeling a pull in his heart, Chi Shu also looked into his eyes steadily, "I think I can be your omega, and I want to propose to you."

Yan Qing's eyes flashed across the bright colors, and he suddenly smiled. He stood up and raised the corners of his mouth, "Aren't you worried that I am a bad alpha?"

Chi Shuyi was very sure, "I'm not worried, I know your character."

"Aren't you worried that I will treat you badly in the future?"

"Don't worry."

"Are you willing to believe me?" Yan Qing said calmly, "And leave everything to me?"

"Yes, Yan Qing, I don't regret it." Chi Shu also said these three words sonorously and powerfully , after saying that, his face felt hot and he almost bit his tongue.

Yan Qing turned his head, and after a long silence, he whispered, "Why didn't you wait for me to propose to you?"

Looking at Yan Qing's profile, Chi Shuyi's heart beat like a drum.

The wheel gradually reached its highest point. Yan Qing turned around, suddenly took his hand and clasped it, and replied solemnly: "I accept your proposal."

After getting off the Ferris wheel, Chi Shuyi got into Yan Qing's car for the second time. He was dumbfounded for a while, a little confused, "Where are we going now?"

Yan Qing's tone was as calm as ever: "I'll take you home and chat with your family by the way."

Chi Shuyi came up to him and wondered: "Talk to my family? What to talk about?" Yan Qing

raised his eyebrows and smiled at him: "Is it possible that you want to elope with me?"

This sentence made his skin tingle again. Red and hot, Chi Shu also silently retracted into the passenger seat.

Yes, you should discuss it with your family if you plan to get married. Chi Shuyi suddenly felt scared and asked dully, "Are you really willing to marry me?" Yan Qing

cleared his throat, "I won't joke about this kind of thing."

"You won't joke about this kind of thing . ...?" Chi Shu couldn't turn a corner very well. He looked at Yan Qing's profile and said, "Then you...are you really willing to marry me?"

The car happened to stop and wait for the red light. Yan Qing leaned his elbow on the car window and looked at the taillights in front of him, "I think it would be good to marry you."

Chi Shu also opened his eyes wide, couldn't help but inhale, and silently turned his head ninety degrees. Tears welled up in his eyes, and the corners of his mouth curled up crazily.

Yan Qing glanced at Chi Shuyi who looked like he was about to fly, but he didn't notice that the corners of his mouth were raised fifteen degrees, and his eyebrows were curved. Suddenly, a finger like a white onion poked his arm.

Yan Qing turned his head and saw Chi Shuyi leaning against the car window on the other side, with his back to him, and tapped his arm with his index finger.

"?"

Chi Shu also faced the car window, clenched his hand into a small fist, stretched out his little finger tremblingly, and moved it twice.

Yan Qing raised his eyebrows, was he trying to pull the hook?

Perhaps because Yan Qing didn't respond, Chi Shuyi moved the little white jade-like little finger again.

Yan Qing reluctantly hooked up his little little finger and declared again: "It's hooked."

Not even two seconds after the two hooked up their little fingers, Chi Shuyi quickly withdrew his hand as if his whole body was electrocuted, and shrank in In the position, Yan Qing hugged herself into a ball with her back to Yan Qing.

Yan Qing: "..."

Before the last trace of sunset faded, they arrived at Chi Shuyi's house. Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing walked through the small garden full of gardenias one after another.

After entering the door, Chi Shuyi poured him juice in the kitchen and brought it to him with a blushing face, "My brother is at home, and he usually takes care of me."

Yan Qing sat on the sofa, "Well, I'm ready. "

Hey, then I...then I'll call him."

Chi Shuyi held his hands, shook it from side to side like a roly-poly, and then ran away. When he turned around, he whispered quickly: "Wait for me."

After Chi Shuyi's parents gave up their responsibilities in the company, they went out to travel around the world and were away from home all year round. Before Chi Shuyi became an adult, his elder brother basically took care of and made the final decision on all major and minor matters. So he had to say hello to his brother about getting married to Yan Qing.

Chi Shuyi happily ran up to the second floor and went to his brother's room to call for someone. The door was open, and his brother was playing the erhu in the room with his back to him.

The sound of the erhu is melodious and melodious, sounding extremely painful and full of melancholy. Chi Yousheng was immersed in the world of music and couldn't extricate himself. He chanted: "It's so miserable and miserable - it's the hardest to breathe -"

"Brother?" Chi Shuyi knocked on the door and walked over in confusion. In front of Chi Yousheng, "Brother, are you okay?"

Could it be that you were dumped by the omega you like again?

Hearing his voice, Chi Yousheng immediately threw away the erhu and was surprised: "My brother, why are you back?"

Chi Yousheng's mind was frantically outputting: You didn't go on a date tonight? With a worried look on his face, the date didn't go well, it seems he has completely abandoned that ALPHA! Oh, what a joy, it's worth setting off firecrackers!

Chi Shuyi had a worried look on his face, "It's over, I'll be back."

As expected, Chi You persuaded him with a warm voice: "Brother, don't panic, my brother is here for everything. This ALPHA is not good, let's find another one . There are so many good A's in the world. What a good condition my brother has. Don't hang yourself on a tree."

Chi You hammered his chest sadly, "I just said this ALPHA is unreliable, tsk tsk, another day. Brother must check it out for you in advance, we will never trust Yue Lao again!"

"?" Chi Shuyi still looked blank, "Brother, are you unhappy?"

"Silly brother, what's unhappy now is You don't have to be brave if you're not happy. You can tell your brother anything you want."

"Xiaochi, do you have something to tell your brother? My brother is here. Tell him directly. He is your strongest supporter!"

Chi Yousheng I thought: Come on, tell your brother how bad that ALPHA is!

Chi Shuyi smiled as brightly as the gardenias outside the house, "Brother, I'm getting married. I'll bring him to show you."

As if he heard something extraordinary, Chi Yousheng was stunned, " Huh?"

Chi Shuyi: "I'm getting married! The groom is waiting below."

"Huh?"

"I, I'm getting married soon."

Chi Yousheng took three steps back, holding on to the wall and covering his head. Belly, "Why... why are you suddenly getting married?"

Chi Shuyi felt embarrassed, "When the time comes, we will get married."

"Don't think about it again?" Chi Yousheng looked pale and felt cold all over. Need quick heart-saving pills.

Chi Shuyi's face was like a peach blossom, "No need, it's him."

Chi Shuyi pulled him up and pushed him out, reminding him in a low voice: "Hurry up, he is already impatient. You can't see him later." Harsh him, or I will ignore you."

Chi You said: "..."

He was about to scold his brother from head to toe, beat him up again, and then pack him up and throw him out to get out.

He is too difficult.

The author has something to say: I am just an emotionless repeater, "I accept your proposal."