Chapter 42

Hospital.

Chi Yousheng's whole body was wrapped like a mummy, with a black face.

Chengzi stood behind the door and whispered: "I didn't expect that boxing glove to be so powerful, and you don't have to look at me like that..."

At that time, Chi Yousheng was obsessed with taking him away. The two are contradictory and the conflict is fierce. Chengzi used the boxing gloves left by the butler for him, the ones left when Chi Shuyi came up last time.

Who would have known that the boxing gloves were so powerful that they sent Chi Yousheng to the hospital.

Chengzi: "I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

Chi Yousheng raised his thick eyebrows and his eyes were sinister, "You still say you didn't mean it? I broke five ribs and just woke up. I can't move my whole body. All because of you. Grant."

Chengzi complained quite a bit: "I told you to smash it back. I will never hide if you have any grudges or grievances, and you refuse to smash them."

Chi You said loudly: "I told you I won't . Hit the omega!"

"Isn't this very arrogant?" Chengzi rolled his eyes at him helplessly, and quickly flattered him, "Then I thank you for not hitting me... Stop being angry, it's not good for your health to be angry. "

You actually care about my health?" Chi Yousheng sat on the bed, folded his arms and closed his eyes, "Huh! Damn omega."

"Stop talking about this," Chengzi was deeply annoyed, "I can pay you I can pay for my medical expenses even if I lose my entire family."

Chi Yousheng said: "Can you, a pauper, pay for my medical expenses?"

Chengzi huddled in the corner and raised his head to look at him, "First of all, let me state that I am not a pauper, although I am not a pauper. Not as good as you, but I have a successful career, am self-sufficient, and have my own investments, so I can be considered a wealthy person."

However, even so. Chi Yousheng's hospital prescribed medicine, hired a doctor, and paid for subsequent treatment. Adding up to such a large amount of expenses, he really couldn't afford it on his own.

Chengzi discussed it and said: "...This matter happened because of me. I admit my mistake. Do you think I will compensate you five million?"

He had previously extorted a large sum of pension expenses from Chi Yousheng and originally planned to go there. Buying imported inhibitors has caused such a big incident. The left pocket goes into the right pocket, so I can only give it back to Chi Yousheng.

Chi Yousheng smiled contemptuously. The dwarf's face was pale, and his empty eyes were covered in black and blue. Those who didn't know it thought he was a lonely ghost from somewhere. Can this little wild devil still pay him back? Chi Yousheng looked at him coldly.

Seeing the disdain in his eyes, Chengzi cautiously continued to increase the amount: "If the five million is not enough, I... I will compensate you eight million, do you think so? Although prices are rising and inflation is rising, for you, eight hundred Wan is just a small amount of money, but I really can't afford any more..."

Chi Yousheng didn't say anything.

Afraid that he would regret it, Chengzi hurriedly transferred all his wealth to his previous account. When he looked at his account balance, it was only a little over eight million. Including the handling fee, there is still about a hundred yuan left.

He could only bargain hard, "Can I get a 99% discount? My handling fee is not enough..."

Chi Yousheng said in a muffled voice: "...Don't give it anymore."

Chengzi bowed three times to Chi Yousheng, "Thank you sir for having a large amount. Don't argue with me about the small change. I have already transferred the money to you. After deducting the handling fee, the total is 7,999,872 yuan and 50 cents."

Chengzi bowed to him. He bowed and said, "Thank you, I'll leave first."

There was a feeling of depression in his heart. Chi Yousheng: "I didn't mean that."

Chengzi was about to cry, "I really have no money, I don't have any money left, please let me go..."

This is all because he wrote so many love articles and sold them So much hard-earned money saved in sexy lingerie! Once I returned to before liberation, I felt heartbroken.

Chi Yousheng raised his eyebrows and said, "I can't tell you anyway. If you don't have money, don't be a big-headed fool. Get the money back quickly."

Chengzi couldn't care less what he said, so he took advantage of Chi Yousheng being bedridden and unable to move. , "I, I'm leaving first. Let's clear up. Don't look for me in the future."

"Hey!" Chi You called out to him, "Stop!" Chengzi

paused and hurriedly pressed the door. handle. Unexpectedly, the door was pushed open and he was flattened against the wall.

"Brother, are you okay? Why did you end up in the hospital?" Chi Shuyi slammed the door and came in.

Chi Yousheng sat on the bed, shocked, "Xiaochi, why are you here? Who told my brother who was beaten a thousand times? Stand up and get beaten!"

Chengzi rubbed his nose and got out from the door, "Xiaochi..."

Chi Shuyi looked at his brother, and then at Cheng Zi, who had a red nose, and was extremely surprised: "How did you... get together?"

If the memory is correct, aren't they two enemies who never get together?

It took five minutes for Chi Shu to clarify the cause and effect. All in all, his brother and his friend are now permanently marked due to various reasons.

Chengzi stood in front of him with his head buried in the air, "I have never dared to tell you about this... On the day of your wedding, I drank too much for some reason... You won't blame me, right?"

Chi Shu Yiyao, "Don't worry , this is a private matter between you and my brother, I won't interfere too much. Chengzi, you have heavy dark circles under your eyes, do you want to go back and rest? Brother, I will take care of you."

His brother has been in the hospital these days, and Chengzi probably hasn't slept either . good. Chi Shuyi asked in a low voice: "Are you okay?"

Chengzi nodded, "I'm going back first, and I'll catch up with you another day."

Chi Shuyi: "Yeah."

Chi Yousheng entered the hospital, and Chi Shuyi decided to stay. Take care of his brother.

In fact, Chi Yousheng didn't have to worry about having no one to take care of him. He even hired five special escorts. But Chi Shuyi was still worried. Chi You sounded like he was worried about something. He changed from his usual high energy, his face was ashen, and his whole person was thin and out of shape. In the past, whenever Dan was dumped by an omega, his brother would always be so depressed, but this time he was extremely depressed and his brother did not play the erhu to tease him about his rough love life.

There was no one else in the ward except the two brothers. Chi Shu also asked: "Brother, have you been dumped by Omega again in the past few days?"

Chi Yousheng shook his head, "Not yet."

"What does not yet mean?"

"It means you were dumped soon. ."

"If you are talking about Cheng Zi, I have always felt that Cheng Zi paid too much attention to you..." Chi Shu also said truthfully.

He still didn't know what the relationship between Chengzi and his brother was, and there was no blind matchmaking. But one thing he is sure of: Chengzi has always cared more about his brother than about him. However, Orange will not admit it.

As soon as he mentioned Chengzi, Chi Yousheng changed the topic: "Why are you holding such a heavy book? Don't you have e-books in the school now?"

Chi Shuyi sat on the only sofa in the ward and put the He showed his brother the nearly eight centimeter-thick robot book in his hand, "Brother, did you say this? I got this from Yan Qing's house. After reading this book, I think I will design a robot soon." "

Chi You laughed loudly, "You see, you are only good at this, don't let him bully you." After a pause, his brother raised his eyes and asked, "Is he good to you?"

"Okay." Chi Shuyi He said without thinking, but then he remembered something: "You just haven't marked me."

On the point of marking, Chi Yousheng and Yan Qing reached an unprecedented agreement: "Why are you anxious? You are so young, what mark will you mark? In a few years Besides. If he dares to flag you now, I will break his legs."

"Oh..." Chi Shuyi snorted.

"As long as he treats you well, that's fine. Speaking of which, where is he now? Why did he leave you alone in the hospital?" Chi Yousheng looked around.

Chi Shuyi hugged Shu Shale and said, "I asked him to go back first."

"Okay, the water thrown by the married brother." Chi You said in a sour tone, "Knowing that you are doing well, brother will Don't worry." Chi Yousheng lifted up the quilt, "Don't go to bed too late, brother is sleepy."

"Well, good night, brother."

After Chi Yousheng closed his eyes, Chi Shu also returned to the small room next to the ward and continued to watch the Ben has a big head and enjoys watching it.

He was fascinated by the book when his bracelet suddenly vibrated, interrupting his reading. There was no caller ID on this call, and a virtual male face that had never been seen before appeared in the fluorescence.

That avatar face is a standard movie face.

He stared at the virtual face for a long time, "Are you calling customer service?"

Their bracelet communication usually displays the real face of the caller, or does not display it at all, and never displays a virtual portrait. .

Secretary K's steady voice came: "Oh, you are Yan's new wife. I am K, Yan's friend. I hope we can get to know each other as soon as possible."

Even so, Chi Shu did not know this virtual dummy. "Are you looking for me?"

Secretary K: "Indeed, I am looking for you. What should I call you? Lovely Mr. Omega. To be honest, Yan has a really good taste. You are really cute and I am about to fall in love with you." I'm having sex with you."

"You can just call me Chi Shuyi." Chi Shuyi was confused. "You said you were Yan Qing's friend?"

Secretary K: "He must have mentioned me in front of you, right? I am His most capable assistant, I am his best work, and I serve the group wholeheartedly."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "He never mentioned you."

He showed the red-crowned crane on his hand to K, "Yan He said that this is his best work."

Secretary K: "...Yan is really a cruel human being who fascinates me deeply. He is really a sinful man."

Chi Shuyi disagreed with K's words and whispered. He muttered: "He is not cruel."

He looked at the figure on the bracelet, "Speaking of which, why did you come to me?"

Secretary K said: "I have always wanted to meet you, although I can travel around Any corner of the Internet, but it does take a lot of effort to find you and crack the password on the bracelet. Please don't doubt my intentions. I will always be loyal to the group, and the group's interests are above all else. So, be sensible and reasonable, Another legal owner of the group, as the actual administrator of the group, I should meet. At least let you know what we are doing. Are you right, little master."

It turns out that K is in charge of the group's business. Chi Shu was also a little surprised: "Are you actually asking me for the group's affairs?"

Secretary K: "After all, my little master is very important. Looking back to the source, all the abnormalities happened after marrying you. I really want to know that from now on, the king will not go to court early. What is the inner motivation of the group, so that I can think of ways to deal with it."

Chi Shu also didn't understand: "Huh?"

Secretary K: "I'm here to let you understand the group's products. Please let me show you a series of products from Yanshou's great machine! You will definitely be deeply impressed by his wisdom."

Chi Shuyi: "...Okay, actually, I really want to see it."

Secretary K showed him what the group has learned over the past few years. High-end products invented and manufactured. From a pair of boxing gloves to a rocket flight compartment, the group has a wide range of products.

‧The

next morning, the morning light poured in from the corner of the unshielded window. In the darkness in a corner, Chi Shuyi was lying on the bed and sleeping, breathing very softly.

A tall figure stood beside his bed.

A tall alpha with broad shoulders and narrow waist, wearing a shirt and no tie. The temperament is as gentle as jade - the texture is firm and the taste is mild.

Yan Qing stepped forward slowly, held Chi Shuyi's hand outside the quilt, and looked down at his sleeping face.

Chi Shu was also lying on his side, his fair chin hidden under the quilt, his cheeks slightly red. One ear is hidden in the broken hair, and the eyebrow color is very light. His whole body was light, translucent, and felt like cotton.

Yan Qing rubbed the back of his hand, looking at Chi Shuyi's meticulous look, and became familiar with the texture of his omega's skin little by little.

The seafood porridge on the bedside table exuded a happy smell. Almost an hour later, Bai Duanzi finally woke up. Turning over, without opening his eyes, he took a gentle breath through his nose.

Yan Qing curled her lips and shook her head helplessly.

Not knowing what kind of smell aroused him, Chi Shuyi stretched out his hand and rubbed his eyelashes, which were as thick as brushes. He slowly opened his eyes and said as if he was dreaming: "Yan Qing... you're here..."

" How did you know it was me?" Yan Qing said slowly.

"Because I smell your scent, hidden in the smell of seafood porridge." A certain omega spoke in a vague tone, "I knew it was you who came..."

"Yes, I came," Yan Qing smiled. , possessed him and kissed him on the forehead, "Good morning, Xiaochi."

"Morning..." Chi Shuyi woke up completely and smiled: "You came so early?"

"Well, I came very early. ."

"What are you doing here so early?" Chi Shuyi grabbed his hand.

"Watch you sleep." Yan Qing kept holding his hand, "You stayed in the hospital overnight yesterday. I will take you home tonight?"

Chi Shuyi yawned and raised his fair face, "I have to take care of my brother here at night."

"Huh?" Yan Qing lowered his eyes and squeezed Tuanzi's hand, "Isn't one day enough? "

My brother will have to be raised for a long time... You may not know that my brother is a very respectable person. If I were not here, he would not call the nurse to give analgesics, nor would he take medicine."

Tuanzi hugged him. He slowly said to his waist: "Although there are five professional escorts, it's actually not as good as me alone. I have to keep an eye on him here, otherwise he won't say anything about the pain and will sneak out of the hospital. I have to watch my brother and see if he can't sleep in pain at night."

"Is your brother so naughty?"

Perhaps it was the first time he heard someone describe his brother in this way. Chi Shu also smiled, "Are you right? Yes, my brother is very naughty."

"So, did you sleep well last night?" Yan Qing asked.

"Well, it's okay..."

Yan Qing let go of Chi Shuyi's hand, slowly rubbed Chi Shuyi's head and patted it gently. He opened his mouth: "A few days ago, you said you were used to sleeping with me, otherwise you wouldn't be able to sleep. I think you slept very well yesterday."

"I... I was so excited yesterday that I forgot..."

"Well, I was so excited. I forgot." Yan Qing was extremely calm.

Chi Shuyi lowered his eyes, "That's not the case, I... I learned a lot about you from K yesterday, and I saw a lot of machines you made before. It's definitely not that I forgot about you, I just forgot to miss you, because I I've been looking at your stuff, and all I can think about is you..."

Yan Qing sat beside the bed, "K came to see you?"

"Well, he also told me that you were a genius, and I agree with what he said."

Yan Qing He smiled faintly and said, "There is no genius. I just came into contact with machinery earlier than others."

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi asked.

Yan Qing's shoulders sank, and Chi Shuyi rested his chin on his shoulders. He said silently: "When my father was twenty years old, he inherited the group from my grandfather. When I was eighteen years old, I inherited the group from my father. I have been working with machinery since I was a child. I started programming when I was three years old. I started making robots independently. So, it's just that the foundation laid by my predecessors has been laid well. In a way, I just inherited their property."

He does not feel that standing on the foundation of his predecessors is What an amazing thing. Because I came into contact with machinery earlier than others, I can naturally go faster.

Chi Shuyi hugged his waist from behind and said softly: "When I was in high school, I saw a sentence in a book. It has always been remembered in my brain, thinking that one day I can read it to you."

"Huh?" Yan Qing turned around and looked at Chi Shuyi's shining light eyes, "What are you talking about?"

A bit of morning glow reflected on his face, and Chi Shuyi slowly muttered: "In the most lonely day, You are the saint that I yearn for." Yan

Qing raised the corner of his mouth, "Am I you, the saint that I yearn for?"

Chi Shu also nodded and rested his head on his shoulder, "Yeah."

The author has something to say: And One chapter will be posted at midnight...don't wait ovo