Chapter 26

After Yan Qing finished dinner, he turned around and went upstairs.

The little butler's robot arranged the dining table in an orderly manner. Seeing Yan Qing go upstairs, it sent a code signal to Chi Shuyi in the room.

Little Butler: The fish has taken the bait, I wish the little master in advance to win the master! The little housekeeper is a well-known parenting expert. The little master can give birth safely and boldly, and the little housekeeper can take care of any number of children!

Little Butler: The master is expected to reach the battlefield within five seconds, long live long live!

Chi Shuyi trembled when he saw the message on the bracelet. He stood in front of the full-length mirror, having just taken off his pants and put on only one sleeve.

The sleeves are too long, the neckline is tilted to one side, and the shirt is thin and see-through just barely covering the buttocks.

Why did Yan Qing come so quickly?

He hurriedly buttoned up and ran to the bed. When he ran, his clothes were pulled up, almost unable to cover his buttocks. He pulled the clothes and pushed them down.

My legs are so cool and my face is so hot.

Finally, he sat on the edge of the bed, pursed his lips, opened his eyes involuntarily, and took a weak breath.

Yan Qing's voice came from the other side of the door, "Xiaochi?"

Chi Shuyi's heart was beating like thunder and he didn't dare to respond. To be precise, he didn't dare to move.

The door was pushed open, but the soundproof door made no sound. Yan Qing stood by the door and said steadily: "You went to bed so early?"

He walked towards Chi Shuyi, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Chi Shuyi still lowered his head. When the distance between the two of them was more than two meters, , Yan Qing stopped.

Yan Qing: "..."

When he got closer, Chi Shuyi slowly raised the face that came out of the sauna and said in a hoarse voice, "...Hi."

"Hi..."

Seeing After Chi Shuyi, Yan Qing's back felt numb.

His eyes moved from Chi Shuyi's red face to his smooth legs, and then back to his face. His eyes were floating and uncertain, like a floating pole drifting with the current on the sea.

Chi Shuyi's calves are very thin, and so are her ankles. Her toes shrank in fear, exuding a bright white sheen. Then there are the same long and thin thighs, pressed together, looking particularly white on the gray-blue bed sheets.

Even if you can't recognize the style, ALPHA can recognize its own flavor. Chi Shuyi was wearing his own clothes. The remaining pheromones on the clothes wrap around the omega, and the smell is mixed together. This feeling is very subtle.

Yan Qing's Adam's apple rolled, "Are you wearing my shirt?"

"Your shirt is mine," Chi Shuyi pulled down his clothes, "I have something to tell you."

"Yeah." Qing walked up to him and said, "What do you want to say?"

Chi Shuyi took advantage of the situation and held Yan Qing's palm and raised his head. He was so nervous that he could only bite the bullet, breathing slightly hot, "I want to ask, do you want to mark me?"

Yan Qing: "..."

"You said that we will continue to fall in love after we get married... I think, Can you give me a temporary mark when you are in love? Just give me a poke?"

Chi Shuyi stretched out his neck.

Yan Qing made a fist with one hand and put it to his mouth, his eyes dim and unclear, "I'm going to take a shower."

He withdrew his hand and stepped towards the bathroom.

Really afraid that he would slip away like this, Chi Shuyi hurriedly raised his leg to block his way and hugged his waist, "No need to take a shower, let's mark it."

Yan Qing raised his eyes and looked at the ceiling, "It's still very early. It won't be until night."

It was only seven o'clock when he got home, and now it was only half past seven.

Chi Shuyi said muffledly from behind his waist: "But you were sleepy at ten o'clock yesterday." Yan Qing

: "..."

Chi Shuyi: "Am I not good-looking?"

"You are the prettiest." Yan Qing answered silently.

"Come and mark me." Chi Shuyi turned him over and said, "Leave your teeth marks on my neck." Yan Qing

rubbed his brows bitterly, trying to distract his omega.

The omega in front of him had delicate collarbones. When he looked down, the buttons were arranged wrongly, creating several large holes for air leakage. At the bottom, the white shirt barely covered the ends of his thighs. Yan Qing

looked away, "Aren't you cold?"

"I'm not cold..." Chi Shuyi followed his line of sight and looked down. Only then did he realize that he had run too fast and had arranged all his buttons wrongly. It's almost like wearing nothing.

"..." He hurriedly fastened the buttons shyly, shivering.

"You can't even tie buttons," Yan Qing chuckled, bent down to support his thigh, and sat on the bed with him in his arms, "I'll help you, little fool."

Chi Shuyi turned sideways, his whole body stiff. . His face instantly burned.

"Ma...I'm sorry to trouble you." Chi Shuyi covered his face.

"No trouble," Yan Qing silently pulled his arm out from under Chi Shuyi's leg, "but you can't run out like this, you can only do this in the room, you can't run out with bare legs."

"I... can't.

"Yes." Yan

Qing lowered his eyebrows and buttoned his shirt one button at a time, without squinting his eyes and focusing extraordinarily.

His mentality was as calm as his expression, and he thoughtfully helped Chi Shuyi pull down his shirt.

After finishing buttoning, Chi Shuyi still covered his face.

"Okay." Yan Qing looked away.

Chi Shuyi revealed a pair of delicate almond-shaped eyes from between his fingers, "Can we mark it?"

"Are you sure? Do you want it now?" Yan Qing put her hand on the back of his neck and rubbed it. That delicate skin.

Yan Qing thought: The glands are immature. If they become inflamed after being marked, it will not be easy to survive the estrus period.

Chi Shu also nodded like garlic, "I'm sure."

"Are you anxious?"

"I...I'm a little anxious."

"Okay then." Yan Qing pushed the person down on the bed and then climbed up.

Chi Shuyi stared at the handsome face so close, nervously grabbing the sheets.

Yan Qing rested on top of his head and looked at him like this.

Chi Shu also blinked and stopped breathing.

Yan Qing turned him over slightly, rubbed his Adam's apple with his thumb, and rubbed his glandular muscles with the last three fingers.

Numbness both front and back.

Just when Yan Qing was about to bite his glands, his bracelet suddenly vibrated. Secretary K's calm electronic voice came over: "In the past hour, I am sure that the group needs you to be at the helm all the time. Yan, come back to work."

Chi Shuyi: "...how could it be?"

Yan Qing revealed. He gave a helpless smile, "I seem to have to go out and be busy."

"Well, then..." Chi Shuyi sat up and said, "The group is more important."

"Yeah." Yan Qing licked his lower lip and said from Chi Shuyi's neck turned to Chi Shuyi's forehead and a kiss fell.

He smiled and said: "I have to deal with 518 documents tonight. Can you sleep first? Honey." He

closed the door gently and Yan Qing took a breath.

Secretary K on the bracelet asked for credit: "Yan, you just gave me a message and asked me to find an excuse to help you escape. Was my excuse good? Does it fit in with the lifestyle habits of your group CEO?" "

Excellent. Yes." Yan Qing went downstairs with a calm expression, "Don't let my wife know about this, she will be sad."