Chapter 53

The next day, Chi Shuyi opened his eyes and saw the rabbit suit piled messily on the chair. Clothes and pants were a mess.

The temperature of his back against the body was obviously higher than his body temperature. There was a faint breath spraying on his ear.

Memories like sea water flooded into Chi Shuyi's mind, causing an uproar. Thinking of the scene that he shouldn't think about, Chi Shuyi hurriedly covered his mouth.

Oh my god...

he jerked hard and bounced out of the bed. After the whole person was ejected, his movements immediately froze.

A ray of white light flashed past, and Chi Shuyi quickly pulled out a shirt from around him and hurriedly covered his billowing body.

After getting dressed, Chi Shuyi turned around stiffly and looked at someone who was still lying on the bed, but with a smile on his lips. Yan

Qing closed her eyes, hugged his pillow, and asked with a smile, "Are you awake?"

"Well..." Chi Shuyi crossed his hands across his chest and put his whole body on guard.

Yan Qing slowly opened his eyes, "Did you feel good yesterday?"

"..."

When he met Yan Qing's sparkling eyes, Chi Shuyi's mind instantly exploded into fireworks. He clenched the hem of his shirt tightly, said nothing, ran into the bathroom as if his butt was on fire, and hid in the cloakroom with a blushing face.

In order to avoid meeting Yan Qing, he gave the bathroom to Yan Qing.

Hiding behind the wall of the cloakroom, Chi Shuyi held his head and squatted against the wall.

Oh my God, what did Yan Qing do to him yesterday...

How could this happen...

Did they just settle it and be honest with each other? ? ?

He couldn't stand it, his little heart couldn't stand it at all. An ahhhhh sound deep in his soul echoed in his mind and kept echoing.

Chi Shuyi squatted on the ground and sulked for five minutes, his heart not being controlled at all. It took a long time for him to recover from the great stimulation.

Rounding things off, did they actually commit an act of filth?

Come on, consider it an actual act, right?

Chi Shuyi blushed and stood up slowly, holding on to the wall. He looked down at his mottled chest and waist, immediately tightened his clothes, and slipped to the side to pick out clothes.

I have to find some clothes to cover up these hickeys on my body.

The clothes in the cloakroom are basically Yan Qing's, and his clothes are placed in the closet outside. But at this time, Chi Shuyi didn't want to face Yan Qing. Therefore, Yan Qing had no choice but to give up her clothes to him.

Chi Shuyi casually pulled down a shirt and a pair of trousers from the hanger and was about to put them on when he caught a glimpse of himself in the full-length mirror.

There are many ambiguous marks on the pale skin, all over the back and legs.

This scene was so shocking that he walked to the mirror dumbfounded and looked at the red and purple marks on his body.

Why is it also on the lower back? Why are there so many? ? ?

My face in the mirror was flushed, my fair skin stained pink with blood expansion, and the inexplicable marks on my body made me blush even more.

In fact, I should have thought of today's scene yesterday, but I was surprised when I saw it. Chi Shuyi stared blankly in front of the mirror, not daring to move...

He was lost in thought when Yan Qing knocked on the cloakroom door and appeared behind him.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Yan Qing still looked as unfazed as usual. She walked over, rested her chin on his shoulder, bent down slightly, and asked, "Did you sleep well yesterday?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The blood all over his body was gushing out, rushing towards Tianling Gai. He didn't dare to move.

The two of them stood in front of the full-length mirror, one disheveled and the other neatly dressed. After yesterday's lingering, Yan Qing acted as if nothing was wrong, "Why don't you move?"

Chi Shuyi thought to himself: You are here, I don't dare to move...

Yan Qing hugged his waist from behind and looked in the mirror. The figure asked, "Did I bite too hard yesterday?"

"No, no!" Chi Shuyi blurted out.

"Really? Let me see." Ignoring what Chi Shuyi said, Yan Qing took off the only shirt on Chi Shuyi's body.

Chi Shu also said: "..."

The shirt fell to the ground, but no one paid attention to it. Yan Qing looked at the mirror intently, and slowly traced his fingers over the marks on Chi Shuyi's body.

The corner of his mouth was bitten, and the red marks were on his collarbone, neck, and almost all over his body.

"One...two...three...thirty-three..." Yan Qing counted how many marks there were on Chi Shuyi's body, and his fingers went downwards. Chi Shu also felt that his breathing and heartbeat had been taken away by him. Finally, Yan Qing's fingertips were on his waist and abdomen.

Standing in front of the mirror, you can easily see that Chi Shuyi's thighs have a large area of ​​purple.

The alpha behind him frowned and said in annoyance, "I used too much force yesterday and broke your skin."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

"Does it hurt? I'll try to be gentler next time."

"..."

Next time? There is actually a next time? ? ?

Chi Shu was also embarrassed, and his brain started to work instantly. He turned around quickly, not wanting to see his messy side in front of the mirror. As soon as he turned around, he jumped straight into Yan Qing's arms.

The alpha's aggression hidden in his gentle voice came overwhelmingly, and Yan Qing held his waist skillfully.

"..."

A smile fell from his head, and Yan Qing said leisurely: "You are becoming more and more skillful in throwing yourself into your arms. I like it."

Chi Shu also knew that Yan Qing didn't believe it at all, but he still stammered. Explanation: "...I'm not, I'm not throwing myself into someone's arms..."

"You should know how bad my self-control is," Yan Qing kept staring at the mirror, "Are you sure you want to face the mirror with your back?"

" ..."

Chi Shuyi lost his mind and tried to turn around. Yan Qing was able to get ahead of him and said, "Are you sure you want to face the mirror from the front?"

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

From the front to the back . If nothing works, what else can he do?

Smirking twice, Yan Qing put her cool face against his extremely hot face and rubbed it in a very seductive way, "Why are you so shy?"

He then asked, "Didn't you say you are ready to be marked by me? Are you still shy?"

"..."

"Where did the momentum from sitting on my waist yesterday go?"

"I...Is it...too late to regret it now?" Chi Shu also grabbed his shirt, "I..." "

It's too late, I've already started eating meat."

"..."

Even though he was in a mess and looked really pitiful, Yan Qing had no intention of letting him go. He suddenly picked him up and said, "Let's go and recall what happened yesterday. Things."

"..."

Still coming? ? ?

Chi Shuyi's whole body turned a shrimp pink, and he lost his support from the ground. He could only hold up Yan Qing's neck with his face completely red.

"No..." The words were lost in the sound of footsteps.

He was put back on the bed, and as soon as he sank into the mattress, Yan Qing possessed him and pressed him deeper. Yan Qing looked into his eyes and said solemnly: "Good morning, Xiaochi."

"Good morning..." Chi Shuyi's face turned red, "Can you not...?"

Yan Qing bit him. lips.

Just like yesterday, Yan Qing kept biting him from the corner of his mouth to his collarbone, and it even tended to get worse.

Chi Shu was also dizzy, rising and falling following Yan Qing's movements. Fortunately, there was still a trace of sanity left in his body. He was extremely worried that yesterday's incident would happen again. He pushed Yan Qing away slightly and took a deep breath like a drowning person. "I...I..."

The alpha on his body moved slowly. She came down and stared into his eyes, "What's wrong?"

Now Yan Qing was a knife and he was a fish. Chi Shu also looked away and asked in a consultative tone: "Wouldn't it be good to do evening exercises during the day...?"

"This is also daytime exercise. I can do it around the clock." Yan Qing rubbed his head. , and continue again.

"But, the little housekeeper will come in suddenly..." Chi Shuyi kept shrinking back.

He was really afraid, not only of being bumped into by the young butler, but also of Yan Qing's amazing physical strength. If he really wanted to continue, he couldn't hope to get out of the room this morning.

"It's already noon," Yan Qing patted his head and said calmly, "If you're hungry, we can consider changing the time to continue."

"Noon?" Chi Shuyi sat up, "Why is it already noon? "

It's indeed noon, and the housekeeper came once, but you were still sleeping in at that time." Yan Qing showed him the bracelet.

His eyes were full of endearment, "You, you, you, you, were you hoarse from shouting yesterday?"

"..."

Chi Shuyi didn't know what Yan Qing was thinking of, and suddenly changed his mind. He rolled out of bed and gave himself a way out: "It's better if we go down and have something to eat before continuing."

"Ah?"

"Otherwise you will be dizzy on my bed, like last night."

Chi Shuyi : "..."

‧In

front of the dining table.

Little Butler: "The lunch that the Little Butler prepared for the two hosts today is high-calorie food, rich in starchy protein. Such as cheese bacon mashed potatoes, fried potato wedges and fried chicken nuggets, butter lamb chops, and cheese and red wine... ..."

Little Butler: "I hope the two masters can replenish enough energy, but since you are both lying in bed, please drink the Little Butler's special stomach-nourishing breakfast, the Little Butler brand Hougu Rice Rice Sauce, before eating the staple food."

Chi Shu Yi blushed and took a big sip of rice milk from the bowl.

He shrank up, not daring to look directly at Yan Qing or the young housekeeper. I always felt that the little housekeeper knew some inside information...

Yan Qing cut the lamb chops without any change, handed them to Chi Shuyi, and said softly: "Eat more."

"Well..."

"Continue later, You must eat enough."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Oh my God, how will he protect himself later?

Chi Shuyi swallowed his saliva and took the initiative to beg for mercy: "I, my skin is broken, and my body hurts a little."

In fact, his body was not hurt, but it was itchy or numb, and it was unbearable to think that something was wrong all over his body. But if he really said it, Yan Qing would most likely be caught and taken back to bed.

So I can only say that my body hurts.

As soon as this sentence came out, Yan Qing was lost for half a second. Half a second later, Yan Qing's ears turned red and she cleared her throat, "Sorry, let's... Let's talk about it some other time. I'll be gentler next time."

"...Yeah."

She was afraid that Yan Qing would mention this matter again. Chi Shuyi hurriedly changed the subject, "Little housekeeper, what happened to you and that omega robot yesterday?"

The little housekeeper immediately started chattering: "I'm sure, the little sister and I are in love. All this is between me and her. The hardships on the road of love, whether it is the appearance of K or the master's paternalism, are the hardships that my little sister and I must go through. We have to overcome many difficulties before we can usher in the dawn."

Chi Shu also asked sarcastically: " Has she ever said she likes you?"

Little Butler: "No, but even if she doesn't say it, I understand. Because her and I are connected in soul, we have a 100% matching rate, and we are a perfect match."

"..." Chi Shuyi glanced at Yan Qing and looked at the little housekeeper, "Does your robot also have a matching rate?"

"That's right! Just like nuts and screws need to be used together. Miss Omega is good at it. Premarital check-up, the little housekeeper is good at shopping for groceries and picking up condoms, we are a perfect partner!"

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

covered her mouth and smiled softly, "If you want to go back to the factory and re-train, just say so."

The little housekeeper: "..."

Chi Shu also relaxed. He was too nervous just now and didn't feel it, but now he found that he was really hungry. While listening to Yan talk about the little housekeeper, he devoured the food, and the bracelet on the table suddenly lit up.

Chengzi: "I'm sorry that I just saw the message you sent last night. I just got up... Forget it about me, everything is normal with your alpha? What's going on? He's so worried."

Chi Shuyi looked timidly . After giving Yan Qing a look, he replied at the speed of light: "Yeah."

Chengzi replied quickly, as if he had been squatting on the side of the bracelet, "What does um mean?"

Chi Shuyi swallowed a mouthful of cheese, "Well, it means that Yan Qing is a normal alpha. And he may be better than normal. The alpha is much stronger, no, he is too strong, I can't stand it."

Chi Shuyi: "To be honest, I'm starting to be a little afraid of him..."

Chengzi: "Afraid? Don't be afraid, the alpha is always afraid. How can an omega in estrus do the opposite? You already have a filthy relationship, right?"

Chengzi: "Let me tell you, my Tu A Baoyi never fails."

Chengzi: "Hahahahaha, great, Okay, the misunderstanding is resolved, I can have one more bowl of rice."

Chi Shuyi remained calm and slowly replied: "If you follow the explanation of the concept of marking in the book, I haven't been marked yet. However, I think I am already Yan Qing's omega, because something did happen between us."

Chengzi: "What the hell? I don't understand. To put it bluntly, have you been tainted?"

"..."

Chi Shuyi choked. , "I...I was indeed tainted."

Chengzi: "Then how do you say you were not marked? Did he sleep with you?"

Although I have long known that Chengzi is an outspoken person, when I saw these three words , Chi Shuyi's brain still exploded.

Chi Shuyi blushed and said while holding his breath: "He almost slept with me..."