Chapter 19

The surrounding guests gathered around them, with gloating smiles on their faces. Chi Shuyi was sitting on the sofa in the living room, and Yan Qing half-knelt in front of him, holding his hand.

He didn't know what Orange was going to do.

Cheng Zi stood aside and asked Yan Qing very impressively: "Congratulations on your marriage soon. I can't just let you pick her up. Let's start now. If you answer the wrong question, you will be punished with three cups of wine." Yan Qing

looked at it . Looking at Chi Shuyi's face, he said very cooperatively: "Yes."

"Who will do the housework in the future?"

Yan Qing said calmly: "Little housekeeper."

"Who will cook the food?"

"Little housekeeper."

"Who will give birth to the child?"

"Little housekeeper."

As soon as Yan Qing finished speaking, everyone around burst into laughter. He had no choice but to frown and change his words: "...Me."

Chi Shuyi couldn't help laughing and asked: "Who gave birth to the child??"

There was a trace of confusion in his eyes, but Yan Qing repeated it again, "Me? "

The corners of his mouth rose crazily. Chi Shuyi took his hand and said with a suppressed smile, "You might not be able to give birth."

"Is... is that so?" A hint of surprise flashed across Yan Qing's eyes, and her ears suddenly turned red, "Oh. ...This matter requires cooperation between the two of us."

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha-"

the groom made a big mistake, and the best men around him teased Yan Qing very happily, "I didn't expect you to have a brother today!!! Haha !!"

"Hahahahaha, the alpha may not be able to give birth!"

"The omega groom is attacking him!"

Yan Qing tilted his head, as if he wanted to say something to his friends who were teasing him behind him, but in the end he looked at Chi Shuyi and said calmly: "I'm sorry. "It's my first marriage, so I have no experience."

"..."

Is it possible that there is a second marriage? Chi Shuyi's face burned, and he pulled Chengzi's sleeves, reminding him in a low voice: "If I can't get married, I will...I will..."

Before he could say the threat, Chengzi immediately became very friendly. "The next question is a simple one, who proposed to whom?"

Chi Shuyi's cheeks were hot.

It was he who proposed to Yan Qing. It could be said that he was the one who asked Yan Qing back.

Before he said anything, Yan Qing looked at him, with a soft look on his handsome face, "I proposed."

"..."

Chi Shuyi choked: "Obviously..." Yan

Qing's expression did not change . He said: "He is too difficult to chase. Fortunately, I have special courtship skills."

After saying this, Yan Qing came over and said, "Good boy, there are so many people here, please save face for me."

Chi Shuyi: "... "

Chengzi then asked: "The next question is, who is responsible for losing the family after marriage and who is responsible for supporting the family?"

Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing were both stunned. To be honest, they had not thought about this practical issue.

So they said in unison: "I will support him."

Chi Shuyi looked blankly at the alpha in front of him, "I said it when I got the certificate last time, I, I have a lot of private money... I can support him. You."

Yan Qing pursed her lips, looked at him and said calmly: "Your husband is rich."

There were bursts of boos around him, Cheng Zi covered his face, "You guys support each other, next question. Name one of each other's Weaknesses."

He had the right to speak on this issue. Chi Shu also said nonchalantly: "There are too many omegas who like him, and I'm worried that I won't be able to grab him..." Yan Qing

looked away, "He is so beautiful, he always attracts bees and butterflies. ."

The guests all complained, "Can you give out dog food after you get married?"

"Let us go...Brother, do you still want to go to the church?"

"Brother drank two drinks and wanted to be beaten hahahaha."

Chengzi The calm voice sounded again: "What if the other person bullies you or does something wrong?"

Chi Shuyi said without saying a word: "I will forgive him."

The guests all laughed.

Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing with expectant eyes, and Yan Qing's eyes were very clear: "I'm not that generous, I know corporal punishment."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chengzi: "Last question, when is your wedding anniversary? What's the date of the month?"

"August 20th." Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing and said. This is the day they receive their certificates.

"Okay," Cheng Zi waved his long arm, "I announce that you can go to the church!"

They were surrounded by a group of guests. The little housekeeper helped Chi Shuyi pick up the skirt that was too long, and several groomsmen were very discerning. Scatter petals all around.

Chi Shu also walked out close to Yan Qing, and Yan Qing put her arm around his shoulders.

"Meeting the groom~"

"Meeting another groom~"

"Little butler! Flower girl expert! The best wedding assistant!"

"Meeting the groom! Stunningly beautiful O! Make way for the front row."

They were among the petals and flowers. As he walked out of the house with cheers, a tall mechanical horse stopped in front of him majestically, covered in silvery white and spotless.

Chi Shuyi tilted his head and looked at Yan Qing with the end of his eyes, "What is this?"

"Remember? You said you liked the carousel last time, but we didn't play." Yan Qing stepped forward and stroked the horse's neck.

So he designed a horse as a wedding gift.

Chi Shu was also stunned. Yan

Qing continued to introduce his wedding gift to Chi Shuyi, "It can rotate like a merry-go-round. From today on, you are both my princess and my little prince."

Hearing this sentence, Chi Shuyi pointed his index finger He bowed and held his mouth. His heart was racing, and he looked around with a red face.

"Can you give me a hug?" Chi Shuyi asked slowly. Yan

Qing turned around and was surprised: "Hug?"

"Is that okay?" Chi Shu also raised his head.

"Okay." Yan Qing opened his arms slightly.

Chi Shuyi plunged into his arms, stretched out his hands and hugged his neck firmly, his head buried low. The smell of perfume on Yan Qing's body hit his nostrils, which made his brain dizzy.

Very fragrant, dizzy, and heavy on the head. Flowers bloom on the body.

He is a gardenia blooming in the moonlight.

He occupies a unique patch of moonlight.

Yan Qing put him on the horse and asked him to sit sideways. He carefully arranged the hem of his skirt and led the horse in front of him. After he sat firmly, the mechanical horse walked automatically.

"Then we are going to get married, the groom."

"...Well," Chi Shuyi stiffened his neck and blinked in panic, "we are going to get married, another groom."

The author has something to say: The little housekeeper always Wreak havoc! snort! Otherwise I will write a kiss scene! snort!

‧The

above sentence belongs to you, donkeys<(▔3▔)