Chapter 72

Chengzi picked up the car keys from the pile of clothes and ran out the door, always remembering to call Chi Yousheng. After listening to busy signals one after another, Cheng Zi got into his Beetle and the phone on the bracelet there picked up.

"Crooked." Chi Yousheng seemed to be in a bad mood, but at least he didn't hang up the phone.

Chengzi pondered over his words and asked tentatively as if walking on thin ice: "Yesterday, you came to my place?"

"Yes." Chi Yousheng's voice was weak, "If you have anything to ask, please tell me clearly at once. I don't have it. " I'll take care of you."

"Where are you?" Chengzi asked bravely.

"I'm on the highway, I suggest you don't mess with me now."

"I, I..." Cheng Zi sweated like rain, "I just want to ask, you sent me back to my room yesterday..."

"Heh," Hand Huan's voice on the other side became colder, "Stop pretending."

"..." What does this mean?

Chi Yousheng said angrily: "I'm already well-educated before I threw you out. Juice, look what you did to me?"

Chengzi didn't give any hope to the matter of horse falling. Be prepared to break the jar and break it. He drove the little Beetle onto the highway and tried to ask: "What did I do to you?"

He could imagine Chi Yousheng's expression on the other side of the bracelet, which must have been a glare and a frown. Chi Yousheng said: "Love Demon, you are really good at it. Am I a special case in your case of teasing A?"

"..." Cheng Zi bit her lower lip, "I didn't fuck you. Treat it as a case."

"Really?" There was the sound of pages turning from the bracelet, and Chi You said in a sinister voice: "Suppose an accident happens and your favorite alpha marks you for some special reason, I know The possibility of this is neither high nor low. If this kind of mistake happens accidentally, please don't feel sorry for him and have any guilt. As long as it is not out of little tricks, all omegas can boldly take the position."

Chi Yousheng did not continue. After reading it, Chengzi was speechless. This was indeed written by him. It was written in a certain chapter to encourage omegas to boldly court love.

"What else do you have to say?" Chi Yousheng's tone sounded as if he was the poor guy who was raped, although to a certain extent, Chengzi fully agreed with his idea.

"I, I..." Chengzi tried to explain to Chi Yousheng, "You may not understand that we emotional writers sometimes need to incite readers..."

"Heh," Chi Yousheng said coldly, "I I answered your call today, and you are already well-educated. As long as you have some sense of shame, you will never appear in front of me in the future."

"I didn't let omegas trick alpha marks into sleeping with me, and I didn't lie to you either."

" I don't want to know." Chi Yousheng hung up the phone.

Chi Yousheng drove the car and ran wildly on the highway. Having dated so many omegas, this was the first time he had been so thoroughly deceived by an omega.

A liar who writes soft press releases, or to put it nicely, is called an emotional writer. In order to collect stamps for his ALPHA, he thought about how to conquer an ALPHA like him, and he was bold enough to trick him into sleeping with him.

Simply unbelievable.

He turned on the autopilot impatiently, and another call came in. Chi Yousheng didn't look at it, "I'm not asking you to stay away from me -"

"Master Chi," the secretary's calm voice sounded, "you asked me to find out the details of the Love Demon earlier, and I found out."

Silence . After a moment, Chi Yousheng pursed his lips and said, "Say."

He wanted to know what kind of person he had fallen into.

"The Love Demon, whose real name is Chen Chengcheng. He just celebrated his 19th birthday last month and moved to T City alone three years ago. His family used to be a businessman. Before he moved to T City, the family business went bankrupt because of too much debt. My parents had an accident while hiding from debts."

The secretary continued, but Chi You interrupted: "That's enough."

"There's more to come later. He's pretty awesome. Take a year off from school and pay off the debt within a year. The debts have all been paid off."

"That's enough." Chi Yousheng said.

He didn't want to expose anyone's wounds, nor did he want his family background to shake his judgment of Chen Chengcheng. Chi Yousheng rubbed his eyebrows, as if he had punched cotton, "There is no need to say any more."

The secretary went offline knowingly. Chi Yousheng continued to drive aimlessly, and a beetle suddenly appeared in the rearview mirror. The shadow of the car was running towards him quickly.

The horn of the car behind him blared loudly. Chi Yousheng hadn't seen clearly who the lunatic was in the car. Soon, the Beetle caught up with his city sports car at an unprecedented speed.

A Beetle with smoke coming from the rear was driving side by side with Chi Yousheng's car. The omega in the car was still stepping on the accelerator in order to catch up with him. Chi Yousheng was stunned: "Are you crazy? Do you want your life?"

"I'm not crazy." Chen Chengcheng's tone was as arrogant as ever, "I didn't frame you to mark me permanently. If not, there is nothing!"

"..."

"Okay. " "No," Chi You begged his grandfather and grandma to slow down the car, "Stop it quickly."

"Shi Ke cannot be killed, I don't have it!"

"No, there is no one, I know you don't have it, stop it quickly ." ." Chi Yousheng was almost scared to tears by him.

"Hmph." Chen Chengcheng stepped on the brakes. The Beetle slowly stopped on the side of the road and took aim before it stopped. The car's engine was completely destroyed, and acrid black smoke came out of the rear compartment of the car.

Chi Yousheng stopped the car quickly and grabbed Chen Chengcheng out of the car in fear. He couldn't help but cursed: "You are playing life and death on the highway. Are you a civet? Do you really think you have nine lives?!"

Chen Chengcheng slapped him away . His hand saved a small life but he still looked aloof: "I'm not crazy. Now that you know that I didn't frame you, that's enough. I'm going back."

He walked back without saying a word, and as he walked Use your wristband to shout for a crane.

"Hey!" Chi Yousheng chased after him, "Are you walking back?"

Chen Chengcheng walked with his head lowered and did not answer his question. Chi Yousheng tried to clear the brains of this rusty omega, "Stop it, I'll take you back."

For some reason, Chen Chengcheng suddenly stopped after walking for a while. Chengzi raised his head, looked at him and said: "I didn't take you as a case, and I didn't catch anyone. If I wanted to catch you, I would pretend to be a good boy, like Xiaochi."

Who . Everyone knows that the type of omega that Chi Yousheng really likes is his brother's. Not to mention Chi Yousheng, even Chen Chengcheng himself likes it. It's just that many people are flawed.

Not all omegas are round.

Chi You choked and didn't understand the point, "I do like omegas like my brother. But juice, don't you think you are contradictory?" She

tried to persuade him to give up on the phone, but the actual actions were different. thing. In the shopping mall, Chi Yousheng is used to this kind of behavior of trying to figure out the psychology of users.

If Chen Chengcheng had behaved more indifferently and Qingshan had refused him thousands of miles away, maybe he wouldn't be so angry now. However, Chen Chengcheng not only regarded him as his wife, but also pretended that nothing had happened, and earned his emotional consulting fees with peace of mind.

This made him unbearable.

Chi Yousheng felt like he was talking morally to a charlatan: "When it comes to relationships, those tricks are useless. Only the sincerity can replace the sincerity."

"I know," Chen Chengcheng stepped on his own shadow and said, "I advise you. Finding another omega is out of professional ethics."

"...Professional ethics?" Chi Yousheng was almost amused by him, "Liar, you actually have professional ethics?"

Chen Chengcheng ignored his cynicism and said to himself, " After all, I'm just greedy for your pheromones. Although they are contradictory, they are dialectically unified."

"???" Chi Yousheng didn't understand the meaning of this sentence.

They just walked back along the side of the highway. Chi Yousheng didn't say anything about leaving, and Chengzi didn't chase him away either. When the sky turns white, the oranges return to pink little oranges. He went to the second floor to rest and gave the sofa on the first floor to Chi Yousheng.

After silently going up to the second floor, Chen Chengcheng threw himself on the bed and buried his head on the pillow.

After a while, the bracelet vibrated, and his Xiao Yuelao popped out: "Xiao Chengzi, have you decided to continue dating other alphas? We have found an alpha with a 98% matching rate for you. I believe you. You will have a happy life."

After the seven alpha blind dates were unsuccessful, he was able to automatically break away from the Yuelao system and was no longer forced to go on blind dates. But because he helped promote the union of omega and alpha, Orange's Xiaoyue Lao often looked for various alphas for him. The seven alphas he dated were all terrible, but the conditions of the alphas in the special service were surprisingly good.

Although I have never seen any of them.

Xiaoyue Lao was used to his silence in this regard and continued: "This time our script is about a tsundere omega marrying a rich and wild man, pampering and sweetness! Do you like it?"

Chengzi raised his head from the pillow, with circles under his eyes. A sour. He turned over and suddenly said: "When I was a young master, my dream was to sell omega pajamas."

He felt that this kind of clothing was sacred and could bear witness to marks and love.

At that time, others praised his dream and did not complain that he was just a bra seller. They also said that he would become a famous pajama designer in the future.

Cheng Zi thought of something and suddenly smiled and said: "Actually, my wish has not changed, but the designer suddenly became a low-class gangster."

He has been struggling with this issue for several years, and has never been able to figure out why the same dream can happen. Being treated differently?

Later, he gave up arguing with the world and insisted on being his own gangster.

It seems like he is angry, but also like he is self-affirming. Since he made no mistakes and broke no laws, he went all the way to darkness. Although not lovable, in the final analysis, no one needs to be lovable.

Chen Chengcheng lived so stubbornly and stubbornly.

"Now, human beings are very complicated creatures." Xiao Yuelao squatted on his bracelet, "Xiao Yuelao's dearest love devil, you wrote such a sentence, omegas are born to be loved. You have to believe it Omegas are born to be loved."

"I wrote that to deceive people," Chen Chengcheng smiled and said nonchalantly, "Because ordinary people like me need a dream."

He submerged himself in the quilt , asked Xiao Yuelao: "Ordinary people like me are the most common, right?"

Xiao Yuelao in the fluorescent light nodded, "Ang, yes."