Chapter 13

Chi Family Garden.

Yan Qing and Chi Yousheng looked at each other, and there was a butler beside Yan Qing.

The first difficulty was Chi Yousheng, who crossed his arms across from Yan Qing, like a black-faced evil god.

Chi Yousheng glanced at Yan Qing, and then at the huge eggshell next to Yan Qing. That huge eggshell brought a trainload of betrothal gifts and was piled in the garden, and the servants are now packing them away.

Let me tell you, the real person ALPHA looks much better than the photos taken by private detectives.

Chi Yousheng touched his chin. This alpha was handsome and elegant. I didn't expect that his younger brother had good taste.

But wouldn't this eggshell, carrying so many things, cause trouble for him? It also took a lot of labor to clean it up, and the little maid who was fanning beside him all went to clean it up.

This eggshell is so bad.

Chi Yousheng glanced at Yan Qing and then at the eggshell. In comparison, he felt even more that Yan Qing's ALPHA was really good.

After seeing enough, Chi Yousheng showed off the aura of the head of the family, "I heard that you want to marry my brother?" Yan Qing

hummed softly, his posture was neither humble nor arrogant, but noble, "I hope you can make it happen."

Chi You Tsk twice.

On the contrary, the little housekeeper talked a lot of nonsense: "Our master is very good. He is rich, beautiful and talented. His wealth can match the wealth of a country, his appearance is like that of a god coming to the world, and he is very talented! The most important thing is pheromones. The taste of it is popular throughout China! Ah, this is a peerless A that can't be found anywhere! It's really a divine love to match such a good omega like yours!"

Chi You clicked his tongue, compared with this eggshell, this ALPHA doesn't talk much and doesn't have a lot of talk. He is really outstanding.

Frowning, Chi Yousheng asked again: "Many people want to marry my brother, you have to talk about your advantages, right?"

He had already checked Yan Qing's information thoroughly, and he knew everything. It was indeed a good match, so I had to ask questions about quality first.

Now he was in a dilemma. He really didn't know how to list his advantages, and his face was frozen. It took a long time before he spoke, and he said calmly: "There is nothing particularly outstanding, and there are no shortcomings."

Chi Yousheng agreed with his modesty and nodded.

The little butler is a professional talker, and he has the answer to this question at his fingertips: "Don't listen to what my master says. I have been dissatisfied with my master's merits for three days and three nights. He is brighter than the Milky Way, and more gorgeous than flowers! Integrity. Patriotic, dedicated and friendly, caring and gentle, mature, stable and warm-hearted, devoted to his wife and grateful, that is the most unparalleled person in the world!"

Chi Yousheng: Alas, in comparison, this alpha looks better. . This eggshell is so flashy.

Chi Shu also didn't know what Yan Qing and his brother were talking about. They didn't want him to listen along, so he lay on the window sill and peeked at the two of them talking in the garden.

I saw that his brother was fierce at first, but in the end he was "trained and trained" to be submissive. Halfway through, his brother burst out laughing, shook hands with Yan Qing and hugged her. Yan Qing still looked calm and composed.

At the end of the discussion, they set a time for the wedding, and his brother even offered to be his witness.

"What did you say to my brother?" Chi Shuyi kicked off his slippers, buried his head in words and walked out the door. Yanqing, who was dressed in disguise,

was still the same as usual, "I didn't talk much, it was all the butler who talked about it."

He just made a phone call and the robot butler prepared the betrothal gift he needed with excellent efficiency. , falling from the sky. Yan Qing recognized the working ability of his robot. This is the level his robot should be at.

"Little butler?" Chi Shuyi's eyes moved towards the half-legged robot, "Can you still be a matchmaker?"

The little butler's happy voice revealed his pride, "The little butler, your robot, is your life assistant. He can carry a cannon. , can pass the toilet. It has the world's most advanced negotiation system built-in. You can do what you like and avoid weaknesses. You deserve it. Please call our hotline 233-666-110 to pre-order as soon as possible."

Yan Qing coughed twice, "Don't say it outside. So much, so rude."

The little housekeeper said in an innocent voice: "The little master is already one of our own, and the little master is my fiancée."

Chi Shuyi's face turned red, he pursed his lips and said nothing.

"Ahem." Yan Qing pressed the little housekeeper's tentacles and suddenly said: "Do you want to move to my place?"

The little housekeeper: "Wow! The little housekeeper can help the little master move things now! Little housekeeper , saves time, trouble and effort, is the best home furnishing expert, and has the best logistics system in the entire Chinese mainland!"

Chi Shuyi reacted for a while before he realized that it was him who Yan Qing asked.

Yan Qing: "As far as I know, couples live together."

Chi Shuyi looked at his toes, "Well..."

Yan Qing looked at him calmly, "Separation is not conducive to maintaining the relationship between husband and wife. My My suggestion is that you move into my house after you get married."

Chi Shuyi was already screaming in his heart, covering his face, "Well..." Yan Qing

said to the housekeeper, "Go and collect information."

"Collect information . Are you preparing for a wedding? Butler, the best wedding expert! The best emcee! Good at talking and arousing the emotions of the guests. Butler didn't expect that he is so awesome and coaxing! Butler is so strong!"

"Okay ! It's over." Yan Qing pressed the butler's horn and said expressionlessly: "You talk too much, go back and get some electricity."

Yan Qing drove her home to get some electricity. The little tentacle waved and said to Chi Shuyi: "Welcome little master, the little housekeeper will wait for you to move here and prepare a meal for you."

Before leaving, it reminded Yan Qing: "Master, wedding Remember to do a premarital check-up before. The little housekeeper needs to update your medical files."

After saying that, the little housekeeper stretched out two robot hands from his back. The two robot hands were reassembled into mechanical wings and raised above his head to form propellers and fly slowly. go back.

Only Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi were left.

Chi Shu also lowered his eyebrows. Yan Qing walked up to him and put his hands in his coat pockets. He also lowered his head and said, "Is it too hasty?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head and looked at the gardenia bushes in front of his house.

Yan Qing: "When you've finished packing, call me and I'll pick you up."

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi lowered his head and said with a smile.

"Then..." Yan Qing's words didn't make sense, "Let's exchange bracelet IDs for easier contact."

"Okay!"

They put their heads together and stood outside the red brick wall in front of Chi Shuyi's house. They took out each other's bracelets and confirmed each other's bracelet IDs.

Chi Shuyi made a six sign and put it on the side of his face, "I will, I will call you." Yan Qing

got in the car and imitated him and made a six sign, "Well, I'll wait for your call."