Chapter 49

Chi Shuyi opened his eyes again, and the white gauze curtains by the window swayed with the wind.

"Little Master, are you awake? The little butler has prepared ginger tea, coarse grain steamed buns and a small bowl of red bean and peanut porridge for you."

Chi Shuyi rubbed his eyes, "What time is it now?"

The little butler will prepare it. Putting the simple breakfast on the small table beside the bed, "It's already past twelve o'clock now. In the afternoon, the little housekeeper will prepare staple food for the little master. Please get up now, little master."

"Well, I'm up." Room He was the only one in the room. Chi Shuyi touched the spot next to him. There was no obvious temperature on the sheets, "Where is Yan Qingren?"

"Master has gone back to school. Today, Master has an important experiment. Little Master today There are no classes. The master asked the little master to stay at home. If the little master wants to go out, the little housekeeper will accompany him."

Chi Shuyi sat on the pillow and said, "Well, I will go out to see the oranges in the afternoon. You and I Let's go together."

Although it was already past lunch time and worried that it would be bad for his stomach, the little housekeeper still went downstairs to prepare an easy-to-digest lunch for him, so that Chi Shuyi could have another meal later. Chi Shuyi went downstairs after breakfast and stopped in front of the study door on the second floor.

Last night, or early this morning, Yan Qing read him a poem, but he fell asleep. He was not very impressed by what Yan Qing was thinking about.

Chi Shuyi rubbed his face and crept into the study. He had to remember what Yan Qing read to him, or at least memorize it.

Next time, let him read to you and listen.

Apart from the densely packed books in the bookcase, he was the only one in the huge study room. The book of modern poetry with a white cover was still on the desk. Chi Shuyi picked it up gently. Before turning the pages, he heard two crisp ding-dong sounds.

Something fell to the ground.

There was a flash of white light, and two small ring-shaped objects fell on the blanket on the ground, rolled to the side, and shone brightly.

Chi Shuyi's heart beat faster. After that ding-dong sound, his heartbeat became much quieter.

There is a feeling of déjà vu.

He knelt down and picked up the two clean silver-white rings. Rings, two men's rings, the simplest style of men's rings, with the words "Y&C" engraved on the inside of the rings.

For some reason, Chi Shuyi's nose felt sore.

Yes, he fainted on the wedding day. He fainted before the exchange of rings. This pair of rings has always stayed with Yan Qing.

Because of the sudden appearance of the ring, Chi Shu also thought of the expression on his face that day in the small garden, where he was speechless but could not speak; he also thought of the flash of light in the mouth of the little red-crowned crane before, and the inexplicable fireworks that appeared on the way to the hospital. scene. YR.

Yan Qing had always wanted to give him the ring, but...

Chi Shuyi was stunned. He squeezed the book in his hand and hurriedly browsed the page that was marked by the two rings.

"Lover"

he studied word by word. It was a very long poem. Seeing the full stop at the end, Chi Shuyi burst into tears. He hurriedly put the ring back into the book and brushed the cover with his hand.

He closed his eyes, placed a gentle kiss on the title page of the book, and then cautiously left the study.

He and Yan Qing were lovers.

This was the fact that Yan Qing wanted to tell him but never said it.

‧In

the afternoon, Chi Shuyi, the young housekeeper and Xiao Yuelao came to the second floor of Pink Orange for the second time. This time the door was not closed, and Chengzi was lying on his bed, talking on the phone with his back to him.

"If you really plan to pursue him, you have to find out first whether he likes you or not."

"..."

"Seriously, I don't suggest you propose marriage right away. You can try to get along for a while first. Even if you are marked permanently, You need each other during the susceptible period of estrus, but there will also be friction in life..."

"..."

"Does he like you? You don't know how to ask yourself? You can't even learn so many skills of observing words and emotions that I taught you. Will you?"

Chi Shu also knocked on the door. Chengzi turned around, opened his eyes slightly after seeing him, and immediately cleared his throat towards the bracelet: "Today's consultation time is over, remember to transfer a thousand yuan to my account."

The opposite side of the bracelet seemed to Chengzi said something that made Chengzi unhappy. Chengzi took the bracelet away a little and shouted: "Yes, yes, big discount. If you are not happy to return to the original price, then give me 2,000!" After saying that, he put the phone in his hand. After hanging up, he smiled at Chi Shuyi and said, "Xiaochi, you're here! I've been waiting for you for a long time!"

Chi Shuyi carried a fruit basket and walked through the cluttered aisles, "I came to see you, by the way. ..."

"Xiaoyue Lao told me," Chengzi moved the clothes on the chair to the bed and made a chair available for him to sit on. "How have you been doing lately? I've been doing pretty well lately, but everything needs to start from scratch. Work hard."

Chi Shu also saw that he had just answered the phone and thought of the mess between Chengzi and his brother, and asked: "You and my brother..."

"Your brother and I don't know what will happen in the end," Chengzi He shrugged nonchalantly, "Let nature take its course. If, I mean if, I like your brother... you shouldn't object..."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "I won't, I wish. My brother can find an omega."

Chengzi breathed a sigh of relief and patted Chi Shuyi on the shoulder, "Your words are enough."

Chi Shuyi: "What about my brother?"

Chengzi: "Don't worry. Well, your brother is very lively. If anything happens to us, I will tell you. I was wrong for hiding it from you before."

Chengzi said with a smile: "I apologize to you and treat you to milk tea. I just ordered takeout. ..."

Chi Shu also sucked the pearls of milk tea in the cup. In this small residence, Chengzi took white chalk and wrote a few crooked words on a small blackboard: "Chi Shu also seeks to mark the conference - don't give up until you achieve your goal."

Chengzi put a crown on his head and said with a deep look on his face: "Speaking of which, did Yan Qing have any intention to mark you?"

Chi Shu also shook his head, "No."

With a straw in his mouth, Chengzi held his chin, "That's really weird. You are so cute. I miss you, Taiyang. Yan Qing is actually indifferent. There must be something wrong."

Chi Shu could also explain this. He said slowly: "Actually, , I can understand it too. Yan Qing said that I faint too easily, and I need to grow up to be permanently marked..."

"It can't be what he says." Chengzi was completely different from what he thought. "It shouldn't be. No buyer of my treasure has ever reported that it doesn't work. What went wrong?"

Chi Shuyi was curious. "What went wrong?"

Chengzi boldly assumed and carefully verified, "Xiaochi, please tell me, is Yan Qing not good? It's okay if you tell me directly."

Chi Shuyi said sincerely: "Actually, Yan Qing is just I'm worried that I won't be able to survive, and I might not be ready for a permanent mark. For example, I might faint on his bed, which is really not good."

"But he's not even willing to give you a temporary mark," Cheng Zi said "The temporary mark will not survive, and it is not the estrus period. Wouldn't the temporary mark just take a bite?"

Temporary marks and permanent marks are two different things. For temporary marking, the alpha only needs to inject his own pheromones into the omega's glands. In addition to injecting pheromones into the omega's glands, permanently marking alpha also requires the formation of knots in the omega's body.

Chengzi pushed him with his shoulder, "You understand the difference between temporary marks and permanent marks, right?"

Chi Shuyi nodded, "Yes."

Chengzi: "You are already eighteen years old, and you have seen the filth. Is there a movie about entry marks?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "No, my brother told me not to watch that, because it talks too much dirty stuff."

Chengzi: "...you don't know about temporary marks and permanent marks until now. What's the difference between marking, right? I've taught you so many times, but it's all in vain?"

"How can it be so serious," Chi Shuyi muttered in a low voice, "I understand, I've read a lot of marking behavior guides, and there are a lot of them. There are also some pictures."

Chengzi slumped on the sofa, "Oh my God, it turns out that you only read textual information and picture information, so you want to take the first step in life and look at video information here?"

Chi Shuyi Covering his eyes with his hand, he opened his eyes between the two fingers, "No... reading is enough for me."

"Okay, okay," Chengzi rubbed his brows, "Anyway, your alpha will definitely understand. It's okay if you don't understand."

Chengzi's face darkened: "Speaking of which, you said he was worried about you fainting so he didn't mark you permanently, but he wouldn't even give you a temporary mark, so how could he give you a permanent mark?"

" Huh?" Chi Shuyi's expression condensed.

What Cheng Zi said seemed to make sense, although he might not be able to survive being marked permanently. But if Yan Qing simply bites him, he won't faint. He was confused again.

Chengzi: "This matter is really suspicious. Did the doctor tell you anything during your premarital examination before?"

Chi Shuyi thought about it for a while, "Yes, Dr. Zhang told me not to rush to prepare for pregnancy and to adjust my mentality. . And the nurse lady said..."

"What did you say?"

Chi Shuyi relayed: "Say I'm going to enjoy happiness."

Although so far, he still doesn't quite understand what this sentence means.

He didn't understand this sentence, but Chengzi looked like "Oh, I understand" and said with a smile: "... Hearing is false and seeing is believing. You haven't seen what others said. The most urgent thing is to try. Let's see if there is anything wrong with Yan Qing."

Chi Shu also never doubted Yan Qing's ability in this area. He said coyly, "There is nothing wrong with him."

"Have you seen him?"

"No." Chi Shu said Yi's face felt hot, "But I have felt it..."

For example, in the bathroom this morning, and every morning, Yan Qing was a very normal alpha.

Chengzi said with a face on his arm, "If there is nothing wrong with him, could it be that he is frigid?"

"Frigid?" Chi Shuyi raised his eyebrows.

"I just have no interest in omegas. Although my body functions are all normal, I am not keen on the mark. I usually ignore omegas. People may be gentle and considerate, but in fact, no matter how beautiful the beauty is, in his eyes Just a collection of carbohydrates."

So consistent? Chi Shuyi's heart tightened.

"You won't be fooled by me, will you?" Chengzi nervously took Chi Shuyi's hand, "Hurry up and try to see if he is frigid. Your happy life for the rest of your life will depend on him. If it doesn't work, we have to Change to an old Gong."

It is impossible to change the old Gong, and Chi Shu also fully understood that Chengzi was doing this out of consideration for him. He scratched the back of his head, "How do you test this kind of thing?"

"Simple, just watch a love movie with him and observe his reaction."

"What's his reaction?"

"See what he does in the end. Will he not knock you down? Will he not be able to help kissing you? Will he not be able to help -"

Chi Shuyi said: "I have been knocked down several times..."

Chengzi: "..."

Chengzi : "Then do you want to go watch a short movie with him? It's better to have more kissing scenes."

Chi Shu also held up his chin, "That's okay."

At the end of the discussion, they didn't come up with a reason, Chi Shu said She was also determined to watch a love movie with Yan Qing.

Xiaoyue Lao on the bracelet took advantage of the opportunity and put forward his own suggestion: "According to the Law of Attraction - Upanishad 3 written by the Great Demon of Love, for beginners who are stupid and sweet omegas, when they are desperate, they should take the initiative to knock down the alpha."

Chi Shu Yi twitched his ears, "Shall I knock Yan Qing down?"

"If our idea of ​​changing into pajamas before was correct," Xiao Yuelao said, holding a bag of tips in his hand, "it's better to go against the current than to go with the current." The types of pajamas that match this kind of behavior are leopard print, red bikini, fishnets, etc..."

Xiaoyue Lao: "The little master can choose the best equipment for the next time."

These are too exaggerated. Chi Shuyi waved his hands repeatedly, his little face almost twisted, "This, this definitely won't work."

Cheng Zi hugged his shoulders, "If this doesn't work, then why don't you try our new product here, the pure white rabbit suit! "

Chengzi made a wolf-killing sound in his ear: "Hey hey hey hey - Yan Qing will definitely thank me."

Chengzi dug out a few shorts from the pile of clothes and gave them to him, and introduced them enthusiastically: " Look at how silky the fabric is. It's like a dance suit. It's short and slim-fitting with long sleeves, which only exposes your waist and belly button. There's also a pair of exquisite shorts with a hair ball on the back of the shorts. Oh, I forgot. , and even show off your thighs."

This was so exciting that Chi Shuyi couldn't help but cover his heart. Cheng Zi's expression became extremely perverted in his eyes, "Hey, hey, it's white, pretty and pretty. Silky, just like the delicate touch of skin. If you pinch this fur ball, you can actually make a perverted sound!"

That fur ball The ball made a "嘤嘤" sound in front of them.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Xiaoyue Lao Nai said in a coquettish voice: "If one plan fails, there will be another one. I will bet on the reputation of the Yue Lao system and will not give up until I achieve my goal. Xiao Yue Lao will definitely make the little master I got my wish and was marked by my master, and lived a happy life of love and love!"

The author has something to say: I am so perverted! Alas!