Chapter 65

Late at night, Yan Qing carried Chi Shuyi all the way to his home in the teacher's building.

They walked into the darkness, the door creaked open, and when it was closed, the light of the corridor was blocked from the door.

Yan Qing turned him over, from the position where he was originally slung on his shoulders to the position of holding him in his arms.

In order to maintain body stability, Chi Shuyi instinctively wrapped his legs around Yan Qing's waist. Before he could see the decorations in the room clearly, his back was pressed against the cold wall and he was blocked without warning. tongue.

"?!"

The water was shining.

In the darkness, Chi Shuyi let out a sentence while swallowing: "I haven't showered yet."

The alpha who blocked him kept moving, "Wash together."

"Let's, let's go to the room and continue."

"Just Here."

"But I haven't taken a shower. I'm going to take a shower." Chi Shu also avoided his kiss.

"Kiss for a while and then wash."

"... Wash and then kiss."

Chi Shuyi was bitten by him until his lips were numb, and Yan Qing finally compromised and let him go.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and his body was lifted up. The world was transformed in an instant. His whole body was carried on Yan Qing's shoulders, and Yan Qing's shoulders pressed against his stomach.

Chi Shuyi felt like a bag of rice, "Where are we going?"

"Don't you want to take a bath? Let's take a mandarin duck bath."

"..."

Yan Qing indeed rarely comes to this room. There are very few living furniture. Simple necessities of life, barely enough to sustain one's daily consumption.

The room was very empty, and so was the bathroom. There was only a large bath towel and disposable toiletries in the bathroom cabinet.

Chi Shuyi's whole body was lying in the small bathtub in the master bedroom bathroom, with Yan Qing pressing him under her. It was said to be a bath, but it was just a different place to burp.

After kissing him enough, Yan Qing picked him up, wiped him under a big bath towel, and put him on the bed.

Alpha leaned forward and asked: "Are you clean?"

Chi Shu also nodded: "Yes."

The kiss lasted so long that his skin almost wrinkled.

"Then I'll turn on the light." Yan Qing curled her lips and smiled.

In the darkness, just before the end, Yan Qing stopped and suddenly turned over the bedside table and muttered: "Here, there is nothing."

Chi Shuyi watched him rummaging through the boxes and sat up, "Nothing?"

"Here." There are no family planning supplies." Yan Qing's voice sounded a little desperate.

"Pfft..." Chi Shuyi pulled Yan Qing down and kissed his forehead to comfort him, "Forget it if you don't have it, let's sleep."

"Sleep?"

"You can't change it if you don't have it," the quilt moved. After covering his body, Chi Shuyi said, "We can go home and continue tomorrow. Forget it for today. Good night."

He leaned next to Yan Qing. Yan Qing did not give up, tossing around him, and finally he put his hand He took out the ring and scanned the online shopping page with a faint fluorescent light.

With his head on the pillow, Chi Shuyi said happily: "It's too late to place an order now. The robot's express delivery in the city has passed ten o'clock in the evening, and the system has been shut down and entered a routine maintenance period."

Yan Qing turned it off . On the online shopping page, click on the address book.

Chi Shuyi: "The little housekeeper has been upgraded recently, and the probability of receiving our information is zero. Moreover, you will be laughed at if you call it over." Yan Qing

closed the address book and opened the map.

"The only supermarket close here closes at 9:30 pm."

"..." Yan Qing glanced at him indifferently, and the corner of her mouth suddenly curled up, "There is a 24-hour convenience store five hundred meters downstairs. , privately operated."

"?"

"Get dressed and come with me to buy a set." Yan Qing threw the bracelet aside and quickly turned over and got out of bed.

Putting his shirt on, he turned his head and looked at Chi Shuyi, raised his eyebrows and said: "When you encounter difficulties, solve them instead of lowering your expectations."

"..."

"I have a strong desire to sleep with you now. Today is definitely the day." I'll sleep."

"You want to go out?" Chi Shuyi stood up from the quilt, "...Then shall I go too?"

"Well, of course you go with me, after all, this is something we use together. , go pick the one you like." Yan Qing pulled him up from the quilt, "By the way, do you remember my model?"

"..."

"With so many different types, do you have a favorite brand?"

"..." ...No, I didn't pay attention."

"You can pay attention tonight." Yan Qing put a shirt on Chi Shuyi's head, "We will go downstairs in three minutes, shop and pay in three minutes, and go upstairs in three minutes. One minute to warm up, and the nightlife will officially begin in ten minutes, so hurry up and get dressed."

‧Convenience

store.

It is now 10:55 pm, fifteen minutes have passed since they went downstairs.

There are five humans sitting at the bar table eating fish ball noodles, three humans buying cold drinks or ice cream in front of the freezer, seven humans selecting daily necessities or bagged food, and three humans queuing in front of the checkout counter.

This convenience store actually scans the cashier manually, which is really backward.

In front of the checkout counter, various commonly used boxes are neatly arranged, all of common brands.

Yan Qing: "..."

The two of them were fully armed, both dressed in black, wearing masks and standing in front of a shelf in a corner, looking at the cashier in the distance, pretending to choose food.

Chi Shu also stood beside Yan Qing, unscrupulous and smiling heartily. Yan Qing

held her face and pointed, "Let's, let's go buy it."

Chi Shuyi walked around the shelves and covered the upper half of his face with a bag of bread, "The target is in front of the cashier, so we attacked rashly. It's very likely that others will find out."

"It doesn't matter if you find out." Yan Qing put her arms around his shoulders, "Let's go, we can't wait any longer."

Chi Shuyi said sincerely: "You are a celebrity in school. If someone finds out, the phrase 'Yan Qing bought a condom late at night' will be on the hot search list of the school's immediate impression."

"..."

Chi Shuyi: " According to my observation, someone has already recognized you." Yan Qing

frowned, "Can I recognize you like this?"

"Of course," Chi Shuyi said firmly, "Even if you only show one eye, I will recognize you." I can recognize them."

The two of them felt guilty, their eyes lingering on the boxes of sleeves in front of the cashier counter, but what they held in their hands were Wangzi steamed buns and Wangwang senbei.

"If this continues," Yan Qing rubbed his brows, "there is a higher chance that we will be regarded as thieves. Okay, I'm going to walk over, take it away, and then pay."

"Yeah." Chi Shuyi just finished speaking. He was dragged away by Yan Qing.

"Hey, Yan Qing." Chi Shuyi urged in a low voice, "Let me go quickly."

"You want to use it too." Yan Qing pulled him to the cashier without any explanation.

The noise they made was not small, and several people around them looked over to them. Seeing them stop somewhere, they all looked away cooperatively.

The two of them stood in front of several rows of boxes, and Chi Shuyi froze. Sure enough, buying a set was so funny that several people were peeking at them.

Yan Qing cleared her throat and quickly scanned the dazzling array of products, "Which one do you like?"

"...I don't know."

"Then, we want every one." Yan Qing squatted down and said seriously Sifting through the size he needed.

Chi Shuyi looked around awkwardly, and the girl at the cashier gave him a playful smile. He looked away and whispered: "You pick slowly, you have to queue up at the cashier."

Yan Qing suddenly stood up and said stiffly: "No."

"No?"

Yan Qing listened and came over, "They are all too small."

"..."

The two people stood awkwardly in front of the container. Under the bright eyes, they really didn't know where to put their hands and feet.

"Then...then still do it?" Chi Shuyi stuttered.

"...How to do it?"

Although there were no boos, everyone else in the convenience store was snickering. Yan Qing cleared her throat and held Chi Shuyi in her arms, "My wife is gone, I shouldn't have any delusions about tonight."

"..."

The two of them lowered their heads and scurried away like thieves. Let's go, not out the door yet. The clerk at the cashier stopped them: "Wait a minute, you haven't paid for your Wangzi steamed buns and Wangwang senbei yet."

"..."

In order to ease the embarrassment, he did hold snacks in his hand. They retreated awkwardly to the back of the checkout line.

Chi Shuyi's face was hot.

Yan Qing's ears were bright and bright, and she comforted him: "It doesn't matter, they don't know who we are."

"Yes, is that true?" Chi Shuyi looked at several students around him who were obviously filming them secretly, "Why do I feel... ..."

Why does he feel that their identities have been exposed?

Finally they were queued up, Chi Shuyi put the two bags of snacks in his hand to the front of the counter, "Check out, check out."

The cashier smiled and beeped twice towards the scanning port, "Excuse me, do you need safety condoms? There are not all sizes on the shelves, there are still some in the reserve room."

Yan Qing's eyes lit up when he heard that there were still some.

Cashier: "Which style and model do you want specifically? How much is the quantity?"

Chi Shuyi cleared his throat and gave Yan Qing an elbow, "Hurry up."

Yan Qing pressed her fist to her mouth, "Every It takes three boxes, as long as it's a large size. My wife doesn't choose the style."

"..."

People around him were originally snickering at Yan Qing, but this time everyone was snickering at him. Chi Shuyi covered his face and gritted his teeth, "It's not that I don't choose."

"Then which one do you like?" Yan Qing followed his words and asked.

The lady at the cashier and the surrounding students were looking at him.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi's face felt hot, his Adam's apple rolled up, and he casually said: "I, I like... I like strawberry flavor..."

"Hahahahaha——" The people around him were originally still I laughed in private, but now I laughed openly. Even Yan Qing was canceling him.

Chi Shuyi was so bored that he didn't dare to look at other people in the convenience store. He only focused on the cashier, "Strawberry flavor, hurry up."

The cashier also covered his mouth and smiled, "We just don't have strawberry flavor here."

" ...Then what do you have?" Chi Shuyi was desperate.

"We have light and refreshing ones as well as mixed fruit-flavored ones."

Chi Shuyi: "...so complicated?!?!" Yan Qing

put her arm on his shoulder, "I want it, I want them all. ."

Finally, the cashier brought them a super large plastic bag, which was filled with various boxes. Chi Shuyi helped put the Wangwang senbei and Wangzai steamed buns into it, just enough to cover the seal.

Cashier: "Sincerity is 3396.8 yuan. I wish you a nice night."

Yan Qing took out his bracelet and was about to pay, but his pocket was empty and he froze in embarrassment. He whispered to Chi Shuyi: "I put the bracelet on the bedside table. I didn't mean to do it."

The cashier covered his mouth and laughed dryly.

"...I have it, I have it," Chi Shuyi covered his face and offered his bracelet, "Check out."

The bracelet beeped, and the two of them ran out of the convenience store as fast as they could escape, not daring to do anything. Look back.

It wasn't until the convenience store was no longer in sight that Chi Shuyi slowly stopped running and took off his mask, "It scared me to death..."

Yan Qing also took off his mask and looked back, " It's okay, we are perfectly disguised, no one knows who we are. Let's go back and use the newly purchased daily necessities."

Chi Shuyi covered his ears and said in frustration: "I'm going back to sleep."

"Just going back to sleep." Yan Qing put her arm around his shoulders.

"It's not about sleeping." Chi Shuyi's brain was buzzing, and he felt extremely aggrieved: "I won't let you sleep anymore."

The author has something to say: Hahahahahahahahaha