Chapter 16

The two returned to the car. Yan Qing took out a paper bag from the back seat of the car and put it on Chi Shuyi's lap.

It's a simple breakfast of egg burger and a cup of red bean milk. They all happen to be Chi Shuyi's favorite flavors.

Yan Qingyan said concisely and concisely: "I just asked the little housekeeper to deliver it."

"What about the little housekeeper?"

"Fly away and go home to wash the floor." After a pause, Yan Qing said again: "I don't care about your taste. Ask Yue Lao, do you mind?"

"Don't mind." Chi Shuyi shook his head quickly.

Yan Qing drove back. On the way, Chi Shuyi's bracelet vibrated, and Xiao Yuelao suddenly came online: "Beep! Do you miss Xiao Yuelao? Why didn't I hear cheers?"

They looked at each other, Look at Xiao Yuelao.

Xiao Yuelao was wearing a simple red groom's suit, and his voice was clear: "It has been detected that the two of them are ready to tie the knot. Xiao Yuelao has created another happily married couple. Xiao Yuelao is really a talent!"

Yan Qingruo said He rubbed his brows and turned on the autopilot.

Xiaoyue Lao has the same chatty personality as his robot, and he doesn't know when he will get to the point. He pursed his lips and said, "Make it simple."

"Dear Master, Xiao Yuelao will make a long story short." Xiao Yuelao said, "If you decide to get married, go directly to Xiao Yuelao to make an appointment to get the certificate. Xiao Yuelao can also help you in advance. Take beautiful wedding photos."

Chi Shuyi glanced at Yan Qing silently and blushed.

Yan Qing coughed twice and turned his eyes from Xiao Yuelao to Chi Shuyi, "What's your opinion?"

"I! I can! I'm ready!" Chi Shuyi said this with great anger and loudly. .

"..."

After he finished speaking, he covered his mouth silently and repeated in a low voice, "I can do it at any time."

"Then get the certificate." Yan Qing smiled, looked at Xiao Yuelao, and made the final decision.

"Wow!" Xiao Yuelao on the bracelet jumped up, "Xiao Yuelao has witnessed a couple getting married again! Xiao Yuelao is the happiest Xiao Yuelao in the world!"

It ran to them On the opposite side, he gestured with a photo frame with two pixel hands, "Master and little master, please come closer! Xiao Yuelao took the photo and uploaded it to the background. The two masters can go directly to the Civil Affairs Bureau. Xiao Yuelao will take care of this background. ."

The heads of Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi silently moved closer.

"Master and little master, please smile!"

Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi both gave stiff smiles, one blushed and the other had red ears.

"Master and little master compete in eggplant competition together, three two one!"

There was a sound.

Xiao Yuelao said happily: "The photos of the marriage certificate have been taken. You two can choose a time to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register for marriage. The Civil Affairs Bureau is working today. Xiao Yuelao reminded the two hosts that the marriage certificate is required. It's the certificate of marriage between the two newlyweds."

Yan Qing's car suddenly stopped.

Chi Shuyi ignored Xiao Yuelao's tirade and asked, "What's wrong?"

Yan Qing looked at him and said calmly, "We stopped by the Civil Affairs Bureau."

"Ah?!?!" Chi Shuyi turned the car away. I pulled down the window and saw the Civil Affairs Bureau on the side of the road. He asked in disbelief: "Why is it so sudden?"

Yan Qing didn't seem to understand, "We just arrived, maybe it was the guidance of metaphysics. What is your wish?"

Chi Shuyi quickly unbuckled his seat belt. Opening the car door, "I accept the guidance of metaphysics."

"Well, I respect your wish to marry me." Yan Qing followed him out of the car.

The two held hands and stepped into the Civil Affairs Bureau.

They sat in front of a set of red tables and chairs and filled out a specific information form under the guidance of the staff.

Chi Shuyi slowly wrote his name and gender on the form. He glanced at Yan Qing next door, and Yan Qing also wrote his own.

Chi Shuyi, male omega, 18 years old...

Yan Qing, male alpha, 19 years old and three months...

Chi Shuyi: "What should we write about our profession? Should I write about students?" Yan Qing

: "Okay, me too Write about students."

Chi Shuyi peeked at his information, "Didn't you take over the group?"

Yan Qing: "That's my deputy position, my essential job is still students."

Chi Shuyi was troubled, "It turns out we They are all unemployed."

Yan Qing: "Well, what should I do?"

Chi Shuyi came to Yan Qing's side and whispered: "Let me tell you secretly, I still have a lot of private money. My parents helped me take care of it. With a fund, we can make a living."

Yan Qing: "Well, I also have a lot of private money."

The two looked at each other with a successful smile.

After filling in the information to the end, there is only one last paragraph left in the white form. The staff said to them: "Please read out the following conversation."

Chi Shuyi nodded, looking at the black and white words on the paper, he and Yan Qing said in unison: "Neither I nor the other party have spouses, nor direct blood relatives. We are related to collateral blood relatives within three generations, and understand each other's physical health. Now, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Marriage Law of the Republic, we voluntarily become husband and wife."

Chi Shu also pressed a few finger prints with Yan Qing, and after taking pictures, he got two This little red book.

In the car, Chi Shuyi looked at the photo on the marriage certificate in a daze. Yan Qing

looked at the message on the bracelet, "The little housekeeper is at home, and the household registration book has been signed for. I will give it to you for safekeeping later."

"Yes." Chi Shuyi's face became hot, his eyes red, and he lowered his head in dissatisfaction. I couldn't hold back my tears.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Chi Shuyi shook his head and immediately returned to normal, "I just... saw sand in my eyes."

There was a calm person next to him, which greatly diluted Chi Shuyi's turbulent emotions. The surprise that came calmed Chi Shuyi's crumbling madness. He sat quietly in the passenger seat, covering his mouth and screaming in his head.

The birthday wish he made, the birthday wish he never told anyone, came true.

It was rare to see him so quiet. Yan Qing glanced at him and said, "Happy?"

"Yes, very happy." Chi Shuyi's teeth were chattering.

"Want to listen to music?" Yan Qing asked suddenly.

"Listen!" No matter what Yan Qing said, he agreed!

Yan Qing pressed the music button in the car, and what came out was not the soothing light music Chi Shuyi had heard before, but a song to celebrate the wedding.

"I'm going to marry you today! I'm so happy to be married! Even an alpha can marry a beautiful omega~"

Chi Shuyi's face felt hot.

"Don't like it? I'll change it for you." Perhaps because he didn't respond, Yan Qing changed another song. It's still a song to celebrate a wedding.

"Married, just married~~~Please drop everything and come with me. Even if you are a wanderer, you have to be romantic until you grow old~~~"

Chi Shuyi stiffened his neck.

Yan Qing pressed another song and explained to Yan Qing: "I don't have any artistic skills, so I just choose the songs at random."

"I'll take you to our home. There's a good-looking groom in the house~~~"

At the end of the broadcast, Yan Qing simply turned off the music, "Maybe I really don't have artistic talent."

Chi Shuyi suddenly turned to him, his own face blushing in the rearview mirror. He opened his mouth: "You..."

Yan Qing was stunned.

Chi Shuyi glanced down, "When did you change all the songs?" Yan

Qing: "Yesterday."

Chi Shuyi suddenly laughed, "How did you know yesterday that I would marry you today?"

Yan Qing turned her head. , continued to drive, "It must be some kind of super power."

Driving home, the silver car parked outside the home where Yan Qing lived alone. Chi Shu had never been to this place: "Where is this?" Yan

Qing said simply and clearly: "My home, your home."

"Your home?!"

"It's also your home." Yan Qing corrected him.

The location of Yan Qing's house is very quiet. There are two cypress trees in front of the door. The two cypress trees are as high as the three-story villa. Chi Shuyi looked up blankly.

After parking the car, Yan Qing came up from behind and said, "Go in and take a look? We'll live here after you pack your things."

Ever since he heard the song in the car, the look on Chi Shuyi's face The blush never went away. He lowered his eyes and said, "Well, let me put things away quickly."

In his random thoughts, a bunch of keys dinged a few times and fell into Chi Shuyi's field of vision.

"I've prepared the key, you take it." Yan Qing held the key with his fingers and said warmly.

key?

Chi Shuyi raised his head in confusion and saw Yan Qing holding a bunch of keys, about to give them to him. He looked at the bunch of keys and instantly realized what they were.

House keys, house keys, car keys, safe keys... a bunch of them.

"Don't you want it?"

"I want it." Chi Shuyi held out his hand, blushing to his neck. The glands were completely exposed to the air, almost exuding fragrance.

A bunch of cool keys fell into his hand, he clenched it tightly and hid it in his palm.

Yan Qing: "There are also fingerprints, please take them."

Chi Shuyi: "Yeah."

The two of them exchanged keys in front of the house and entered their fingerprints. The housekeeper came to open the door with a ticking click. The thick red door with carved patterns opened slowly, and a child's voice came out: "Dear two masters, welcome back, the little butler is ready for you-"

The gap in the door is not too big, and the little butler's The body is really bloated. It was stuck on the door and couldn't get out, and even what he said was stuck: "Ready--Okay--"

Seeing this, Yan Qing stepped forward to open the door, but the door was blocked by the little housekeeper himself.

Yan Qing: "You step back a little."

The little housekeeper moved back, and Yan Qing finally opened the door completely.

After the door opened, the little butler showed off his butler characteristics: "The little butler prepared fresh tropical fruits for the two hosts. The coconut pulp is fragrant and the coconut water is cool and refreshing, which can replenish the water lost outside. Passion fruit is rich in fiber and can protect the body." Gastrointestinal, detoxification and beauty..."

However, no one paid attention to it.

Yan Qing stood in front of the door and looked at Chi Shuyi, who was still on the spot: "Are you coming? Let me recognize your home."

Chi Shuyi looked straight at Yan Qing, stunned, "Ah..."

"Aren't you coming?" Yan Qing raised his eyebrows.

It took a few seconds for Chi Shuyi to react, "Me! I'm coming!" Yan Qing

smiled, rubbed Chi Shuyi's head, and said warmly: "Then you are welcome, my master."

"... ...!"

The little housekeeper took advantage of the opportunity and praised his insignificant sense of existence: "Oh yeah! My master finally got a wife! Today he brought his wife home! The little housekeeper no longer has to worry about him dying alone! Long live!"

Yan Qing's eyes darkened, and he finally looked at the little housekeeper again, but asked: "Has the mud in the garden been dug out?"

"..."

The poor little housekeeper once again sensed that his master wanted to send him back. The idea of ​​dismantling the warehouse was immediately removed in despair.

"Little housekeeper! Home expert! Can do any job!"

"Little housekeeper is at work! Little housekeeper is going to dig dirt!"

"Little housekeeper! Lan Xiang graduated! Master of mud digging!"

Trouble is gone, Yan Qing swept away Chi Shuyi glanced at him and said, "You said last time that I could touch you."

Chi Shuyi said: "Huh?" Yan Qing

put his palms on Chi Shuyi's waist very naturally and took it with him, "Let's go , I'll take you around to take a look around."

Chi Shuyi blushed, the warmth of his hand was transmitted through the clothes, and the skin on his waist was trembling.

"Don't be nervous." Yan Qing hugged him a little tighter.

"Hmm..." Chi Shuyi snorted lightly, then climbed onto Yan Qing's waist.

Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing paused and repeated what he just said: "I'll show you around."

"Well..."

"I'll show you around..."

"Okay."

The two stood silently hugging each other for a while, talking about moving, but actually standing motionless. They took a moment to move their feet, but their movements were not natural.

The author has something to say: ≧w≦

Thanks to the reader "Yexu Y", the irrigation nutrient solution +1, the reader "Gugugu", the irrigation nutrient solution +1, the reader "Jiujin", the irrigation nutrient solution +2

thanks Miduo Throw 4 mines, Senyong Yinghuo throws 2 mines