Chapter 41

Today, Chi Shu also took the first class of his freshman year - Ideological and Moral Education. He sat in the last row and listened carefully, while Yu Man sat next to him and took a nap.

After class, Yu Man woke up.

Yu Man: "Did the teacher assign homework?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "He didn't say."

Yu Man: "Then did the teacher assign the key points? What will be tested in the exam?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "He I didn't say anything."

Yu Man yawned, "Then what did the teacher say during the two whole classes, 80 minutes plus 10 minutes of break?"

Chi Shuyi recalled seriously: "In the first half, I talked about omegas needing to be independent. I fought for my legal rights and talked about some great omega engineers in the second half."

He paused and said, "The teacher said you don't need to remember these, and he will give us other key points before the exam."

Yu Man relaxed, "Really Easy... As expected, you will be free after going to college."

Chi Shuyi: "But the head teacher said that our professional course will be about designing robots, so let us prepare early and make good use of our time in college."

"Yeah." Yu Man He took out his bracelet and said with excitement: "Don't tell me that these are available or not. Let me tell you, our school has an event called Finding the Most Beautiful Campus Omega. I have already signed up for you!"

Chi Shuyi stuffed the book into his bag. Bao's movements stagnated, "?"

Yu Man looked at Chi Shuyi kindly, and patted his shoulder kindly, "Although there are many handsome boys and beauties in the school, I believe you will definitely become one of the T-big omegas." Light, you deserve it."

"?"

Yu Man's eyes flashed, "Come on, come on, look at the bracelet, I have sent you the details of the competition. The prize for the most beautiful omega is the yukata that will make the alpha fall in love at first sight! The top luxury The high-quality fabrics, I won't say how luxurious it is, it looks like clouds when worn on the body, it is simply a sharp weapon -"

"A sharp weapon?"

"Well, it is designed by the world's top fashion designers, in line with alpha versus omega. All the fantasies! According to global statistics, many rich people were marked wearing this yukata!"

"So awesome..."

Goosechi Shuyi clicked on the bracelet, and the bracelet vibrated, and a message popped up came out, but it was not news about Yu Man.

Order three bites: I'll wait for you downstairs.

He immediately stood up, blushing, "I, I, I! I have something to do, I'm leaving first! Bye!"

Yu Man was confused: "Why are you going?"

"I have something to do... ...Bye..."

Downstairs in the teaching building, Yan Qing was waiting for his wife to finish class and pick him up for dinner. Also waiting with him were Lu Qi and a mascot.

A mechanical red-crowned crane was grasped on Yan Qing's shoulder. The whole red-crowned crane was only the size of a palm, and its entire body was made of thin copper wire wrapped around iron bars. It was flapping its wings leisurely.

Lu Qi was waiting for Shao Feng. He came to get the robot chip that Shao Feng promised to him.

Yan Qing fiddled with the ring box in his hand and filtered through his mind what was going to happen later. Fireworks, magic, kneeling down on one knee...