Chapter 8

On Chi Shuyi's birthday, he invited Yan Qing to the amusement park.

He had discussed with Xiao Yuelao that in order to further gain Yan Qing's favor in the amusement park, each attraction had a mission.

In the joyful atmosphere of the amusement park, Xiaoyue Lao on the bracelet whispered: "You will go to the horror house later. Remember to be a brave omega. In this era, weak and weak omegas are no longer popular. . We have to be creative and find new ways to be a King Kong Heart Omega."

Chi Shu also nodded, "...I'll give it a try."

Xiaoyue Lao gestured OK to him, "Today the little master's character is King Kong Barbie, you must Let the master look at him differently and strive to leave an indelible impression."

Chi Shuyi: "I understand."

After reuniting, Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing arrived at the door of the horror house. They were received by a staff member with a robotic arm and a large movable eyeball.

The staff member said in a strange tone: "Oh~ What a perfect match, what a wonderful couple. Are you planning to embark on a wonderful adventure?"

Yan Qing glanced at Chi Shuyi behind his shoulder and said without any nonsense: "Tickets are two. Zhang."

"Okay." The staff member's robotic hand stretched to a height of more than two meters and took down a bamboo basket from the elevated platform outside the horror house.

There was a blood-stained head in the bamboo basket, and the staff pulled out two blood-stained tickets from between the teeth of the head.

The two admission tickets were put into the ticket scanning port. When they were spit out, they were already shredded paper, and the closed door suddenly opened.

After they entered, the protective door behind them suddenly closed. There were dim lights overhead, and the smell of rosemary floated in the narrow walkway. Yan Qing

walked to Chi Shuyi's side: "Let's go."

"Okay." Chi Shuyi followed Yan Qing silently, looking left and right, warily watching all kinds of monsters that might appear.

He took the initiative and said to Yan Qing, "Don't worry, I've been here many times, and the horror house is not scary at all."

"Yeah." Yan Qing remained calm.

The walkway was only a meter wide, so it was a bit awkward for two people to walk side by side. They walked one behind the other. A vague figure suddenly passed by in the darkness.

Chi Shu also steadied himself and looked at the empty bluestone slab behind him with his chin stretched. He was so focused on what was behind him that he naturally didn't know that there was a huge wriggling octopus in front of Yan Qing.

The wriggling brown octopus opened its two bulbous eyes and stared at Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi behind Yan Qing with a critical gaze.

Chi Shuyi didn't see anything behind him. Just as he was about to turn around, a pair of hands gently covered his eyes. Yan Qing didn't know what he was talking about: "Is the mucus on your body about to dry up? If you don't replenish it, all the suckers will fall off." Chi Shuyi's heart was beating like thunder, and he

opened his mouth to ask: "...What's coming?"

Out of sight, the octopus stretched out its tentacles and strangled Yan Qing's neck.

"It's really all gone." Yan Qing said lightly.

There were no suction cups on the tentacles anymore, so the octopus moved away silently.

Hearing the heavy crawling sound, Chi Shuyi trembled all over. But when Yan Qing let go of him, he saw nothing. The temperature around him dropped by three degrees Celsius, and the air humidity increased greatly. It must be some kind of giant monster.

Chi Shuyi: "What happened just now?" Yan Qing

said calmly: "An angel just passed by."

Hearing the comforting meaning in this sentence, Chi Shuyi stepped forward: "Can I go in front instead? ?"

"You go to the back."

But if he goes to the back, he won't be able to accomplish the task Xiao Yuelao said. Chi Shu also actively recommended himself, "I can only drag you down from behind, but I can protect you from the front."

Yan Qing said warmly. : "Then you can be my burden with peace of mind."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

They continued to walk forward. In this space, due to the weightlessness, their movements must be careful, otherwise it would be extremely easy to fly out. Exploring along the winding corridor, they successfully reached the end of the corridor.

The light is bright. In front of him was a bright sea of ​​stars, with many meteorites more than one meter wide floating in it, and a relatively large luminous object in the middle.

This scene simulates a cosmic nebula. Chi Shuyi was shocked. He was not like this when he came here before.

The road they were walking on was a tunnel, and at the end there was an astronaut covered in blood, calling for help in a hoarse voice: "Help me - save me -"

Chi Shuyi was startled and ran over in a hurry, "What's wrong with you?" ?"

The astronaut thrust a tattered letter into Chi Shuyi's hand: "Take this letter to the planet on the other side! You can escape! Remember, you must spread the news! Brother!"

Then, the astronaut "burped".

Chi Shu also saw such a scene and was extremely touched. He held the astronaut's hand: "I will definitely send the things over!"

Astronaut & Yan Qing: "..."

There was no ground to step on after walking out of the tunnel. The two of them floated in mid-air and slowly sank. When they sank to a certain level, they remained at a certain height. Chi Shu also broke into a cold sweat.

The space under my feet was bottomless, like a black hole. Yan Qing grabbed Chi Shuyi's forearm and pointed at an empty aircraft floating in front of him.

Floating like this, I don't know how long it will take to reach the other side, so I might as well use a tool to fly over directly. Although the shape of the aircraft in front is very similar to the rocking car played by kindergarten friends, it does not look very stable.

They came to the aircraft. The two climbed up gently and quietly, buckled their seat belts, and then closed the glass shield.

"It works." Yan Qing looked at the dial of the aircraft and said with his back to Chi Shuyi.

Chi Shu also sat obediently, waiting for the aircraft to start. After a while, the aircraft finally started to move.

But instead of moving forward, it rocked back and forth. After turning on the aircraft, the speakers on it automatically turned on, and a nursery rhyme was played.

The high-pitched child's voice sounded faintly in this mysterious space: "Two cute little rabbits, holding hands together, one little rabbit opened his eyes, and there was another little rabbit..."

Chi Shuyi: "..." This What kind of devil's nursery rhyme is this?

He rocked back and forth with the craft. Crossing his arms, he looked around, then suddenly turned to Yan Qing and said, "Have you ever felt..."

He always felt that there were white and red shadows on those meteorites, and he didn't know if he was dazzled.

Yan Qing also looked at him, and happened to see an exploded blue alien corpse floating behind Chi Shuyi. The corpse was stuck on the meteorite, its eyeballs fell out, and it made a silent grimace at Yan Qing.

Chi Shuyi happened to have his back to "the corpse" and couldn't see anything, but he had a keen intuition: "I always feel like there is something on the meteorite."

Yan Qing slowly adjusted the position of the aircraft and coughed twice: " Maybe it's a little cutie."

He held the plastic steering wheel and looked into Chi Shuyi's eyes. "Don't worry, I modified the program and we will leave soon."

The small aircraft finally stopped shaking back and forth and began to move forward. But the movement was very slow, and it took a while before he slowly shook off the body floating in the air.

The aircraft started up, and Chi Shuyi leaned against the window next to him to look at the scenery.

Yan Qing glanced at him, worried that he would see something dirty. However, as soon as he raised his eyes, he found an unknown creature with brains splattered directly in front of the aircraft. Only half of its face was left, and it was also smiling at him.

"..."

Yan Qing silently shook the fuselage and threw a certain creature off.

The aircraft body shook violently, and Chi Shuyi turned around, "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Nothing," Yan Qing lowered his eyes, "Maybe the little baby came from somewhere and got lost."

The aircraft flew slowly. At the other end, Yan Qing saw all kinds of weird space creatures alone. Chi Shu also had the evil spirit retreat buff and yawned a few times. Yan

Qing: "..."

Chi Shu also frowned: It was a calm journey, but he had no use for it.

Except for the vague shadow at the beginning and the vague shadow on the meteorite, he couldn't see anything, but he always felt that there were a lot of messy things around him. When I asked Yan Qing, Yan Qing only said that she was a little baby, a cute little angel.

Every time I go to the horror house with my brother, I see nothing, but my brother seems to be very scared. The house of horrors is not scary at all.

Arriving at the other side of the galaxy, the two slowly got off the aircraft and stepped onto the walkway. They reached the end, and a clown covered in blood stood in front of them.

The clown gave an exaggerated smile, "Hand over the letter, or you will die." Yan

Qing saw the plasma on the clown's body, rubbed the center of his brows, and froze in place.

As soon as he saw the opportunity to show off, Chi Shuyi let out a whoop and stepped forward with a very happy expression: "You clown, stop here! Let me show you how powerful I am!"