Chapter 75

Chengzi lay on the bed, his legs were sore and his brain was swollen. He turned over, and finally slipped downstairs, muttering: "I wonder if Chi Yousheng is gone."

Earlier, he arranged for Pink Orange It was closing time, and Congcong was already on standby, but Chengzi was unsure of what was going on downstairs.

Moving at will, Chen Chengcheng held the handle of the stairs and explored the first floor.

Downstairs, the door was closed and the lights were turned off. Chi Yousheng, a grown man, stretched his legs and crossed his chest, lying on his side. He tucked himself into the sofa that was less than 1.5 meters tall. He looked like he was asleep.

Chengzi: "..."

Chi Yousheng is really flexible and flexible, and he can even sleep.

Chengzi covered him with a blanket and flattened the movable handles on both sides of the sofa so that his head and feet could stretch out more. After doing this, he sneaked back quietly, and when he snuck back, he kept complaining: "It's so stupid."

Sometimes he would take a nap downstairs, and he bought a sofa that could be used as a bed. When the sides are folded down, a big man can lie down properly. Chi Yousheng didn't even know that he was really stupid.

Orange slipped up quietly, but didn't see the eyes slowly opening behind him.

The next day, Chen Chengcheng rolled over from bed and heard several melodious erhu sounds in his sleep.

When he went downstairs again, Chi Yousheng's back was turned to him and he was playing the erhu. There was a long square table in Pink Orange's lingerie shop. The table was filled with a variety of seafood and thick slices of meat. Very rich.

Chi Yousheng was playing the erhu while eating hot pot with ease.

Chengzi: "..."

"What are you doing?" Chen Chengcheng stepped forward, not knowing what expression to use to face this idiot.

He asked from the bottom of his heart: "Why are you eating hot pot in my store???"

The smell of hot pot would affect your clothes and you won't be able to sell them. Also, eating hot pot so early in the morning? Chi Yousheng is really leisurely and elegant.

Chi Yousheng forked a bunch of curry fish balls with a bamboo fork, swallowed one in one bite, and said while chewing: "Oh, the cold wind blew by, my body was shaking, I really want to eat hot pot."

Chi Yousheng looked at him sideways, " Are you cold?"

"..." Too lazy to talk nonsense to him, Cheng Zi neatly sat opposite Chi Yousheng, picked up the bowl and chopsticks, and greeted himself.

The unique flavor of spicy hot pot comes over you, and the small stove is bubbling with heat. As soon as he started moving, there was no movement from Chi Yousheng's side.

Chi Yousheng put down his chopsticks, took the bouquet of carnations placed at the cashier, looked at him seriously, and said, "Originally, I planned to propose to you."

Chen Chengcheng swallowed, rinsed the big shrimp.

Chi Yousheng took out a ring box from the bouquet, "I bought a pigeon egg. I heard that pigeon eggs can satisfy the vanity of omegas."

The ring box opened, and a huge diamond blinded Chengzi's eyes. After letting him take a look, Chi Yousheng closed the box silently and threw it aside casually. "I'll have someone take it back later."

"..."

"Speaking of which," Chi Yousheng stretched his neck and smelled it. Smelling the carnations on hand, he said firmly: "Your pheromone smells like roses, am I right?"

"Rose?"

"You seem to smell the same as this thing."

"No," Chen Chengcheng's Adam's apple rolled. , "The ones you bought are carnations, roses don't look like this."

Chi Yousheng glanced at the bouquet of pink carnations, "...really? This is not a rose?"

"Rose flowers are given to friends of the opposite sex, carnations are Mother's Day. It's for mom." Chengzi said with a straight face, "Don't give other omega carnations next time, you will really get beaten."

"Oh, so your pheromones are carnations???" Chi Yousheng looked dead. Pigs are not afraid of being scalded by boiling water.

"..." Chengzi didn't know how to reply, neither admitting nor denying. He mixed a spoonful of sauce into the bowl, took a sip of the noodles, and said with a shy face, "It smells pretty good, right?"

Chi Yousheng didn't answer, but moved the flowers aside and started eating hot pot again. Later, Chengzi deliberately slowed down until Chi Yousheng snatched the last piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth. Chen Chengcheng looked at him and then asked: "What are you going to do..."

"What should you do?"

"It's just..." Chengzi rarely hesitates when speaking. He asked vaguely, worried that he had asked too straightforwardly, and Chi Yousheng's answer was also too straightforward.

He bit his lip and said slowly: "We are breaking up, right?"

"Yeah." Chi You said with finality, "We're breaking up."

Knowing this was the answer, Chen Chengcheng took a deep breath, "Then let's clear up. Yes, from now on, if we have less contact, I will take the initiative to avoid him."

Chengzi lowered his eyes, as if this was all he could do.

"However," Chi Yousheng suddenly raised his head, "I can try to fall in love with you."

"...?"

"You only have one chance to choose, please give your answer now." Chi Yousheng stood up and looked into his eyes Chu said calmly, "Depending on the outcome of the relationship, we decide to break up or get married."

Chengzi was confused and scratched his head: "...I didn't understand."

"You don't need to understand," Chi You said condescendingly, "Choose. Let's do it."

"...Which choice?" Chen Chengcheng looked away in panic, "I don't know why."

Chi Yousheng is crazy, is he actually talking about falling in love with him now? Can their situation be the same as that of normal people? Moreover, Chi Yousheng is still considering marrying him? I really don't know why Chi Yousheng is so arrogant.

Chuunibyou?

"Why so many? Choose one of death." Chi Yousheng put on his suit jacket again, looking like a human again, "The driver is here, this time I really want to leave."

"... Really What do you mean you're gone?" Chen Chengcheng raised his head and looked at him, acting as a repeater.

"Goodbye means goodbye forever. Anyway, you crawled into bed by yourself, and you are responsible for the consequences. You can deal with the estrus by yourself." Chi You said coldly, and specially emphasized: "Don't rely on me in the future."

"..." Chengzi hugged himself "What if we still don't get along happily in the end?"

"Then break up." Chi Yousheng said coldly.

Chen Chengcheng was sweating profusely, "We shouldn't be suitable, right?"

"Goodbye then." Chi Yousheng waved his hand.

"Wait a minute." Chengzi hurriedly called him, and then slowly agreed, "Wait a minute, don't leave yet, I'll fall in love with you."

After he said this, he covered his face with his hands.

"Well," Chi Yousheng looked at the bracelet, with no expression on his face, "I will pick you up every Friday night to fall in love."

Chi Yousheng turned around and left. As the sensor door opened and closed, he stepped over Get into a black car and disappear off the street. He didn't take the ring box with him, as if he had forgotten it.

"..."

Chengzi pressed his face that suddenly turned red, feeling elated: "Does this mean you don't care about what's ahead?"

On

Friday evening, Chengzi just came back from class and hurried back to Pink Orange with a canvas bag in his arms.

Chi Yousheng's car was already parked at the door, with the window halfway down.

Chen Chengcheng muttered and bent down outside the car door, "You don't have to come so early. My class on Friday will be at six o'clock. It will take at least twenty minutes to walk back."

Chi Yousheng glanced out the car window and saw that Chen Chengcheng was wearing Wearing a white cotton T-shirt and blue jeans, he was holding a canvas bag, which was heavily filled with what looked like books.

For the first time, he deeply realized that the omega who had been yelling at him was a college student who had just entered university, a minor who had not long reached adulthood.

He closed his eyes, "It won't be long, let's get in the car."

"Where are you taking me? I'm going to change my clothes."

"Western restaurant, no need to change." Chi Yousheng walked around to the other side of the car, and he The car door opened and Chen Chengcheng was put into the car.

"It doesn't matter if I dress like this, but you are the one who is embarrassed," Cheng Zi sat in the car, "If you get kicked out, then -"

"You just think too much," Chi Yousheng stepped on the accelerator, really thinking Come to his mind, "You are so deviant, why do you care so much?"

Chengzi shrugged, "I don't care what other people think."

He didn't care about other people's opinions, but he couldn't help but not care about Chi Yousheng's presence. What to think.

"Then you are still so naughty?" Chi Yousheng figured it out. On the one hand, Chen Chengcheng pushed him away, and on the other hand, Chen Chengcheng seduced him, which proved that Chen Chengcheng was a naughty person.

Generally speaking, the logic of naughty people does not conform to popular logic. In some cases, just follow them.

Chengzi didn't deny it, just laughed twice, "Don't worry, I've changed my ways."

"The rebellious period is finally over?" Chi You said in surprise, not quite believing it.

"Hey," Chen Chengcheng sighed, with a look of pity on his face, "I plan to sell the pink orange to save enough capital to go to space to shoot adult short films."

"..." Chi Yousheng had a heart attack. He drove on autopilot. After a long silence, he finally spoke: "Are you serious?"

"Seriously." Chengzi said these words very lightly.

"Why do you always have so many weird ideas? Isn't your dream to sell pajamas?"

"What's a dream if it's come true." Chengzi leaned on the back of the car carelessly and touched it in the air. The non-existent beard is very much like the legendary Confucius: "Chengziyun, human beings are too persistent in their dreams because they cannot realize them. Since I have completed one dream, of course I will go to the next one."

Chi You was speechless. To right. He paused and said, "Oh, you are selling pornographic movies, so be careful to teach the children bad things."

"My consumers are adults, okay?" Chen Chengcheng crossed his arms and glanced, "Consumption has been graded, and your thoughts have also changed. It should be graded."

"..." Chi Yousheng, who has always lived for all ages, loosened his tie, "I was reckless, juice." As

soon as he finished speaking, Chen Chengcheng suddenly moved close to him affectionately, "Yes I want to tell you something."

"Go ahead." Chi Yousheng glanced at him and grabbed the steering wheel again.

"I, I've been thinking about it for a long time." Chen Chengcheng leaned on the back of the car again. "I want to leave for a while. I will drop out of school after taking the final exam. The procedures have been completed."

The car suddenly made a long beep and braked suddenly. He almost hit the sweeping robot on the roadside. Fortunately, there was no rear-end collision and no accidents were caused.

The horn of the car behind honked loudly, and Chen Chengcheng was pulled back by his seat belt. His eyes widened in panic, "Chi Yousheng, are you okay?"

"I'm okay." Chi Yousheng started the car again and asked in disbelief. "You want to take a break from school?"

"I made this decision carefully after thinking about it for a week."

With a feeling of depression in his heart, Chi Yousheng asked: "A week ago, I asked you to decide where we should go on Friday? You just thought of it. This?"

"Yeah." Chen Chengcheng nodded, "I think clearly."

"I need to settle for a while," he said slowly, "After eating hot pot with you, I seem to suddenly understand that I don't need to ..."

He couldn't say anything unnecessary. After waking up, he seemed to have seen everything. He didn't need to be entangled and restrained himself, and he also had the idea of ​​​​wanting to see the world.

"Ordinary people don't drop out of school easily."

"I'm not an ordinary person." He doesn't care about these small details, he cares about his and Chi Yousheng's future lives.

"You are such a willful person." Chi Yousheng exhaled.

"I've always been very willful." Chen Chengcheng dragged his cheeks, "Should we be able to have a long-distance relationship?"

"How long will you be there for?" Chi Yousheng asked.

Chengzi shook his head, "I don't know, maybe one year? Or two years?"

"Didn't you say you wanted to go to space to shoot a short film? How will you film it once you're gone?"

Chengzi raised his head and knocked on his forehead. "I can come up with ideas on the road."

He said with an upright look on his face: "Besides, my film is not a low-interest porn film. It only has some restricted scenes at most. It is very literary and fresh."

"I didn't know you were here. What are you thinking about?" Chi Yousheng parked the car outside the restaurant, pushed the door open and got out of the car.

"We're here, come out by yourself." When the car door closed, Chi You said in a deep voice.

Chi Yousheng didn't say much all night, and there was only the music from the Western restaurant in his ears.

Chengzi didn't know what he was thinking. He took a sip of strong wine and said, "I never seem to give you anything."

Chi Yousheng's expression was expressionless: "Then you give it now, I don't want cheap stuff."

"This is it." Chen Chengcheng took out the prepared watch from his bag, "This is a luxury item I bought at a large price, and it suits you very well."

Chengzi smiled at him, "Do you like it? "

Chi Yousheng glanced at the diamond-encrusted watch coldly, "I don't like it."

"..."

Chengzi pushed the watch box in front of Chi Yousheng and tried to save it, "It's the same one you usually wear. The series is so beautiful, it cost me half my life's savings, you want to try it first?"

Under his persuasion, Chi Yousheng put on the watch "out of necessity". As soon as he put it on, Cheng Zi applauded and immediately blew a rainbow fart: "Wow, he looks great. He is really an elite business man. Chi Yousheng, you are the most handsome."

"Ha," Chi Yousheng was not blown up by his rainbow fart at all. . He rubbed his brows, his expression still stiff, "Am I that terrible? Why do I have to leave?"

"Because -"

Chengzi wanted to analyze the necessity of leaving here with Chi Yousheng from the part to the whole, whether it was for They were still for himself.

Before he finished speaking, Chi Yousheng waved his hand and said, "Forget it, if you want to leave, just leave. Call me when you come back."

Chen Chengcheng choked.

Chi Yousheng stood up and called the waiter to come over and pay. He rolled up his sleeves and sneered: "Are you coming back?"

"...back, back." Chengzi shrank and didn't dare to move.

"Oh," Chi Yousheng walked away indifferently, "You came back. I thought you just left."

"..."

Chengzi

bought a new store manager robot for Pink Orange, and it just arrived. His shop wanted to be sold out, but he couldn't find a suitable candidate for a while, so he had to spend money to buy labor. Together with Congcong, the two robots can handle daily needs.

If Chi Shu hadn't gone on honeymoon, Cheng Zi would have hoped that Xiao Chi would work part-time as the store manager of his pink orange.

On the day after the exam, he grabbed his light suitcase, called a taxi, and headed for the airport.

Last night, it was snowing heavily outside the T city airport. On his way here today, the snow stopped, but there were piles of snow on the roadside.

Chen Chengcheng stood in the waiting hall, watching the flights flying to the southeast, northwest, and randomly picked a place that looked warmer, bought a ticket, and waited for the flight. He was sitting in the terminal, holding a cup of pearl milk tea, sipping the pearls in it, and watching the passers-by.

After a while, he heard the flight attendant announce the name of his flight, and a robot came to take his luggage.

"Thank you."

Chen Chengcheng stretched and took the boarding pass to board the plane. He found his seat on the plane. Next to him sat a man reading a newspaper.

These days, there are still people reading printed newspapers, I don't know if they are men or women.

He sat down in his seat and happily chatted with the people next door: "You are also going to New Xibili. Do you know where New Xibili is?"

"I don't know where New Xibili is. " " What," Chi You said calmly after stacking the newspapers, "I know you are walking on the street and chatting up other people, juice, you are not ethical."

"...?" Chengzi froze.

"Juice, you are so naughty."

"Why are you here?" Cheng Zi looked at Chi Yousheng, who appeared next to his seat like the hero of an idol drama, "How did you know I was here?"

"Because I have Money." Chi Yousheng threw the newspaper in his hand aside, frowned and complained: "Can you buy a first-class cabin next time? The space here is very small and cannot be stretched out."

"..."

Chi Yousheng handed over everything in his hand. Give it to him, "There is money in the card, and the necklace is a global positioning GPS. Report to me every time you go to a place, and start a video chat on Friday."

"What is this for?" Chengzi's eyebrows and feet twitched.

Chi Yousheng said matter-of-factly: "It's a date on Friday."

"A long-distance relationship can also date?"

"Yeah."

"...Don't you need to look after the company?" Cheng Zi took the card and necklace Chi Yousheng gave him. , didn't understand: "Can you leave as a CEO?"

"I can accompany you for a while." Chi Yousheng sat in his seat and looked at him seriously, "When you come back from your vacation, just marry me. Anyway, the ring You kept it secretly, so you probably don't plan to return it."

"..."

Indeed, he doesn't plan to return the ring. In order to make myself feel at ease, I returned a watch of about the same price.

Chengzi choked, but reflexively refused: "I won't marry someone who doesn't like me."

"I know you won't marry someone who doesn't like you," Chi Yousheng continued to pick up the newspaper, "I I also know you like me."

"..."

Chengzi sat in his seat, his shoulders sagging, confused. Ever since having hot pot with Chi Yousheng, a guy like Chi Yousheng suddenly became smart?

"It shouldn't be..." His whole face wrinkled up, "You know it again?!"

"If you want to deny it, just deny it." Chi Yousheng turned over a page of the newspaper very calmly and glanced at him, " When did you have a crush on me?"

Chen Chengcheng felt like a deflated balloon and whispered: "In high school, when you held a parent-teacher conference for Xiaochi."

At that time, he had moved to T city and lived a very happy life. good. No one came to his parent-teacher conference, so he had to temporarily find an extra actor to play his father. It's just that the group performers let him down, so he ended up having to attend his own parent-teacher conference.

It was raining heavily on the day of the parent-teacher meeting. Chen Chengcheng rushed from the school gate to the class and had a dramatic collision with Chi Yousheng.

Neither of them knocked each other down, just staggered back a few steps. When Chi Yousheng saw that he was soaked, he immediately frowned and said with a dignified attitude: "You are an omega and don't bring an umbrella when you go out?"

Cheng Zi was yelled at by him and rarely spoke.

Chi Yousheng looked at him like a crazy monster, and then gave him the umbrella.

They were tablemates at the parent-teacher conference, and Chi Yousheng admired it up close and scoffed at his life ideal of "I want to open a lingerie store and shoot erotic short films in the future."

When Chi Yousheng returned home, he immediately asked Chi Shuyi to stay away from his deskmate. However, after Chengzi returned home, he immediately asked for Chi Yousheng's bracelet ID through Chi Shuyi.

Although, it was only after he became the love demon that he was approached by Chi Yousheng.

Chen Chengcheng was angry and laughing when he recalled the past.

"Why are you laughing?" Chi Yousheng came over, "What high school did you just say? I didn't hear clearly."

Cheng Zi grinded his teeth and sarcastically said: "I just said, you are a narcissist, how can I, the Orange King, have a crush on you? It's been so long, it's absolutely impossible!"

"..."