Chapter 50

On Saturday, Chi Shuyi made an appointment to come to school. Their school opens a small movie room in the library every Saturday and plays some classic old movies for students to watch, but not many students know about it. Yan Qing

walked beside him, "Suddenly asked me out, what holiday is today?"

Chi Shuyi's Adam's apple rolled, "September 14th, photo Valentine's Day."

"Huh?"

This matter was all about him from head to toe. It was planned together with Cheng Zi. The real reason must not be told to Yan Qing. Chi Shu also said with unknown meaning: "I suddenly want to go on a date with you." Yan

Qing: "At school?"

Chi Shu also said without comment and opened the door of the library's lecture hall, not daring to look at him at all, "I I think this place is better and more suitable for young couples."

His answer made Yan Qing smile.

There was no one in the small movie room. As soon as the door was opened, the low temperature of the air conditioner hit my face. The curtains on both sides were all closed, and the indoor light was very dark. A selection of movies is playing on the big screen.

Hearing a click, Chi Shuyi turned around, and Yan Qing closed the door smoothly.

Chi Shuyi looked at him, "...Why do you have to close the door?" Yan Qing

chose a seat in the last row and sat down, and said lightly: "Close the door is more suitable for young couples."

"Oh." Chi Shuyi sat down next to him. next door.

What they were going to watch today was a romantic historical film, telling the story of a male bureaucrat alpha and a male spy omega who fell in love with each other.

The videos recommended by Chengzi are naturally lively and lively. Although I haven't seen any messy scenes yet, there are many explicit scenes and dialogues.

On the screen, the spy omega "fed the devil with his body" and planned the first "kang drama" - the spy seduced the bureaucrats.

Chi Shu also secretly looked at the bracelet and replied to Chengzi's text message.

Orange: I have asked Mr. Xiaoyue to control the surveillance around the small film classroom in your school. Don't worry, no one will notice what really happened.

Orange: Bless you, Amen

. Orange: You put the love that will be broadcast in your school today Would you like to replace the educational film with the one I recommend, "Broken Color"?

Chi Shu also covered up the light of the bracelet and replied: Well, Xiaoyue Laohei joined the school's film management team and has already helped me change

Orange: Great, do you remember the formula I told you?

Chi Shuyi: Well, I succeeded by teasing him and knocking him down

. Chengzi: So smart. Remember to tell me if you have any good news. I went on a date.

Chi Shuyi: bye.

Chi Shuyi glanced at Yan Qing, who was watching intently. looking at the screen. He secretly put the bracelet aside, and the "Kang drama" on the screen was in full swing, reaching the most critical moment.

Yan Qing suddenly turned around and looked at him with clear eyes.

Chi Shuyi: "???"

The light of the movie reflected on his face, and Yan Qing asked lightly: "Why did you ask me to watch this movie?"

"Uh, isn't it good?" This question made him break into a cold sweat.

"What do you think?"

"Me," Chi Shuyi turned his head towards the screen, "I think it's okay..."

the narrator said, the omega on the screen was taken over by Mr. Alpha as he wished.

Yan Qing cleared his throat. Chi Shuyi couldn't help but cleared his throat.

"Ahem..."

"Ahem."

The two looked at each other, each other's eyes were very hot, maybe too hot, and they quickly looked away.

The plot continues to develop. After the spy successfully seduces the bureaucrats, it becomes a spy movie. They stopped coughing. At the climax of the film, the spy stole the bureaucrat's confidential documents, and the bureaucrat mistakenly killed the spy omega's real lover.

The conflict between the two protagonists is intense. The bureaucrat who discovers the true identity of the spy is frantically demanding Omega's body. The spy is locked in a dark room and can only see the bureaucrat alone every day. He becomes vicious and irritable, and the bureaucrat is stronger than him. More irritable.

As soon as the scene changed, the fight started again.

"Ahem..."

"Ahem, cough."

Even though the air conditioner was so cold, Chi Shuyi couldn't calm down. He glanced at Yan Qing and said, "This movie has too many scenes..."

Yan Qing turned his gaze away from Yan Qing. He moved away from the screen and looked at him gently, "Have you seen it before?"

"No," Chi Shuyi testified his innocence, "This is my first time." Yan Qing

sank into the soft leather sofa seat, and suddenly Asked: "What do you think of the alpha actor?"

Chi Shuyi replied sincerely: "He's quite good-looking." Yan

Qing: "Really?"

Chi Shuyi changed his words calmly: "Look carefully, it seems It's not good-looking."

Yan Qing nodded, "Yeah."

"Then, do you think that omega actor is good-looking?" This time it was Chi Shuyi who asked. Yan

Qing looked at him and smiled, "Not as good-looking as you."

Chi Shuyi's face was so hot that he could fry an egg. He pressed his cheek with his hand and continued to focus on the screen. Bureaucrats controlled the spies' estrus through pharmaceutical means.

Now the omega could endure it. Through the screen, Chi Shuyi could feel that the protagonist wanted to kill himself.

"Cough cough cough..."

Those intense scenes were swept away. Chi Shuyi lowered his head, coughing, and put a hand on his shoulders.

"Not as good as us?"

Chi Shuyi's heart beat faster. "Not as good as what?" Yan

Qing's hands moved from around his neck to his armpits, trying to hold him in his arms. When it comes to what Yan Qing wants to do, Chi Shuyi dare not express it.

"Alpha knocks down omega" and "alpha holds omega and lets omega knock him down". The attributes of these two should be the same, right?

In other words, his goal this time was achieved?

Chi Shu is also looking forward to it.

Just as Yan Qing was about to hold him in his arms, there was a ticking sound in the dark corner.

The little butler suddenly appeared out of nowhere: "The Coke, fried chicken, burgers and fries ordered by the master have been delivered to your door. How can you watch a movie without these necessary condiments? The little butler is really a considerate little butler! The little butler is really Okay!"

The picture and sound of the movie, as well as what they were doing were not that visible, and both of them were shocked.

Little Butler: "Little Butler's home delivery, no matter where you are in mainland China, Little Butler can deliver it. Although the location of this cinema is not on the movie theater map of T city, Little Butler also found the owner through disdainful efforts. The location of the house. The little butler is really the best butler in heaven and earth. You deserve to have the little butler as a logistics expert."

Only the little butler and the protagonist on the screen were talking, and the atmosphere was very awkward. Chi Shu also lowered his head and took the takeaway from the little housekeeper: "Thank you..."

The little housekeeper: "You're welcome, little master. The little housekeeper is here at your call. The little housekeeper is so considerate and wonderful. Long live the housekeeper. "

When two people were dating and a third party was involved, Yan Qing was much more straightforward than him: "Put down your things and you can leave."

The little housekeeper: "But it's too hot outside, and the little housekeeper wants to cool down his CPU. , otherwise the little housekeeper will explode."

It didn't rush to leave. It twisted the tactile stick in front of the screen, assisted by the robot hand, and sat down next to Chi Shuyi to watch the movie by itself.

"Wow, wow, wow, this is the little butler's favorite human movie! The little butler can learn human behavior again! The little butler is so happy!"

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

lowered his eyes, "Can you learn it?"

Little Butler: "Little Butler is equipped with the most high-end imitation learning system, integrated with the most advanced Internet science. As long as I install a piece of hardware during the next upgrade, Little Butler can be a tool man alpha!"

Yan Qing smiled: " ...You won't upgrade anymore."

Little Butler: "But isn't this movie a banned movie?"

Chi Shuyi was confused, "Banned movie?"

"According to the massive movie resources stored in the Little Butler system, through comparison and analysis, This movie is uncut and pornographic. The uncut version is banned in City T. There is a relatively large-scale passionate scene at the back. I am afraid it will have a negative impact on young people, so only the cut version can be disseminated online."

Xiao Butler: "The master came here to watch with the little master. Master Sima Zhao's heart is known to everyone. The master is bad."

Yan Qing: "..."

His whole body was not well. Chi Shu also raised his hand silently, "Actually, It's me..."

"Wow, it's the little master. Is the little master finally going to use his strength to counterattack the little master? The little butler wishes the little master a smooth journey." The little butler's LED light flashed a few big characters in response to the situation: Strive to promote the harmony of married life! Little master, you are awesome!

Chi Shu also covered his face.

With a straight face, Yan Qing walked up to the little housekeeper and said, "Let's watch a couple's movie. Do you have any objections?"

The little housekeeper's touch was right, "The little housekeeper is delicate and can be bullied, and he doesn't dare to do anything to the master. Opinions, please treat the little housekeeper as air..."

No matter what it said, Yan Qing pressed the little housekeeper's switch expressionlessly, "Turn off the phone and think about your mistakes. It must be because I have threatened you less recently, so I have no eyesight."

The young butler: "..."

After Yan Qing locked up the young butler, he stuffed him into a corner of the small movie room. Out of sight and out of mind, he sat back next to Chi Shuyi.

The sound in his ears disappeared, and Chi Shu also put his hand down. The movie was still playing, and Yan Qing turned to the light and asked seriously: "Forbidden movie?"

Chi Shu also felt horrified.

Yan Qing: "How did you find it?"

Chi Shuyi leaned back on the chair behind him, "Actually, it was Xiao Yuelao who found it."

Yan Qing: "No wonder."

The banned film on the screen is about to play banned content. The two started coughing again.

In the entire small movie room, apart from the sound of the stereo, the only sound was their coughing.

"Cough cough... cough cough cough..."

He couldn't look directly at the content on the screen and turned his face away. He really wanted to cover his ears. Suddenly, a pair of hands pressed in front of his eyes, and Yan Qing said lightly in his ear: "We're here, don't look."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Yan Qing's hand blocked his eyes, causing his His vision became pitch black, and the only sound in his ears was the ambiguous sound coming from the stereo.

Deprived of vision, his facial features become sharper.

The sound of um um ah ah made his face heat up. Chi Shu also followed Yan Qing's arm and pressed his hand in front of Yan Qing's eyes. Yan Qing's eyelashes brushed against the palm of his hand for a few moments.

He stammered: "Well, I won't look at it, and you're not allowed to look at it either."

Clearing his throat, he muttered: "I don't let you look at other omegas..."