Chapter 71

Late at night, Chi Yousheng drove away from the company and went home. Ms. Song and Chi Fu hurriedly attended his brother's wedding and still haven't returned from traveling. The company has been under a lot of pressure lately, and he could have handled it well in the past, but recently there has been an evil omega in his life.

Chi Yousheng rubbed his eyebrows helplessly. He kept asking like this without a name, and Chen Chengcheng was more ruthless than him. Chi Yousheng didn't know whether Comrade Chen Chengcheng treated him as an emotionless penis and was bossing him around?

Can this relationship really survive? Chi Yousheng was very suspicious.

As he thought this, his bracelet rang.

Chi Yousheng answered the phone with an expressionless face, "Love Demon? What do you want from me?"

There was still an electronic synthesized sound coming from the bracelet, and the Love Demon King said: "You have been very close to that omega named Chen recently. ?"

"Yeah." Chi Yousheng pursed his lips and said very coldly, "I know what you want to say. I have been taking advantage of him, and I will try to refuse his request."

"That's not what I meant," The bracelet side paused for a moment, "Why refuse? It's good like this."

"You specifically want me to continue to take advantage of an omega? I thought that according to your position, you would let me reflect on whether I am an omega. A bad scumbag to the core."

"..."

Chi Yousheng rubbed his brows and put the bracelet aside, "Your appearance reminded me that this wrong relationship should not continue."

"You, you How do you know he's not taking advantage of you?" said the electronic voice on the bracelet.

"He took advantage of me?" Chi Yousheng's voice suddenly rose three times, "In this world, can an omega take advantage of an alpha?"

"Why not?" Qing Mo said confidently, "According to my rules I think that omega is taking advantage of you, and you are just greedy for your body."

"Haha," Chi Yousheng said with a scornful expression, "If this is true, I will not let him continue to have fun." "

... ..."

Dare Chen Chengcheng really treat him as his wife? He is truly an omega who lets himself go and has no bottom line at all.

Chi Yousheng said: "If that's true, he's too open-minded."

The love devil on the bracelet began to talk about the truth: "You have to know that there are many different people in this world. Shouldn't one be alone before marriage? When it comes to sex, you can be divided into conservatives and open-minded people. Some people are conservative and insist on getting married. Some people are open-minded and engage in promiscuity before marriage. Some people are both and like to fall in love. There is a relationship. People with each viewpoint try to export their opinions to people in the opposite camp, and everyone is right. So, can we judge other people's ideas as sinful according to our own choices?"

Chi Yousheng Talking about the bracelet, he looked further away, "It's really not like you to talk so much pretentious nonsense."

"There is an old saying, everyone has his or her own beauty, beauty has its own beauty, beauty and beauty are shared, and the world is unified."

"You are not suitable for this . A philosopher, please change back to your original self, love demon." Chi Yousheng interrupted him coldly.

As expected, the love demon stopped the popular science education and burst into laughter. The laughter seemed weird with the addition of electronic sounds.

He still seemed to be unwilling to do anything: "I just suddenly felt a little emotional. The world is so big, and the world humans see is always the world they see in their own eyes. However, they tend to judge all unfamiliar things with their own eyes and use biased judgments." Use your own standards to measure other people."

He murmured in a low voice: "It's clear that it didn't harm other people, it just harmed you. It didn't break any law or discipline, and it didn't cause any bad influence."

"What did you say?" Chi You asked.

"It's nothing," the love demon continued, "I personally think that the omega you met is a Rafflesia flower, not bound by all social rules. He is very difficult to get, and he has some messy habits. From the customer From a personal perspective, I suggest you give up on him. After all, everyone likes an elegant and pleasant omega."

Chi Yousheng smiled coldly, "I have been rejected by him many times, and now I have basically given up on marrying him. My thoughts are just fulfilling my obligations."

Chen Chengcheng was the creditor he incurred, and he, Chi Yousheng, should be held responsible. But Chen Chengcheng didn't care at all about how to compensate. What's more, he was always pulled to bed by Chen Chengcheng again and again.

"Do you really want to marry him? Words don't count." The Love Demon asked.

"Of course." Chi You repeated in his own voice, "I should marry him."

"Come on, as you said, you are just fulfilling your promise. In the spirit of being responsible to customers, and in the spirit of Omega's responsible attitude, I don't think a marriage with only responsibility can last long. Besides, you have never proposed to him."

"Propose to him?" Chi Yousheng was stunned for a moment.

Love Demon: "Is it possible not to propose?"

"Well, I give up and wait for him to propose." Chi Yousheng said casually. He turned the steering wheel and the car drove towards Chi's community.

Love Demon: "You may have figured it out, but one day when you are tired of each other, this relationship will end. Then you will have a more suitable candidate to choose from."

"A more suitable candidate?" Chi Yousheng was a little curious about who is more suitable for him, "Why don't I know what is more suitable for me?"

"Maybe...more elegant?"

"You are very strange," Chi Yousheng raised the corner of his mouth, "You clearly have the personality of a Rafflesia flower, but you are hesitant to consider what others think of Rafflesia flower."

In Chi Yousheng's eyes, the love devil is just like Chen Chengcheng, like a 17 or 18-year-old young man with a dirty mind. It's an idea, but it urgently needs to be recognized by the mainstream world. But 27-year-old Chi Yousheng confessed that he doesn't need other people's approval in this world.

"After all, love only happens in the secular world, so I am a person in the secular world." The bracelet said with a sigh.

Chi Yousheng frowned and pulled out the car key. He opened the car door and said, "Your standard is sometimes high and sometimes low. I hope that the next consultation will not have such low-level content, otherwise I will consider using another person to consult."

"Okay, I won't accept you for this consultation . The consulting fee. Bye~" The Love Demon hung up the phone on his own initiative.

Back home, the servant is busy. Even after several months of this underground relationship, Chi Yousheng still didn't know how to treat Chen Chengcheng.

He never considered whether Chen Chengcheng was suitable for him. Since he was marked, according to traditional views, the alpha should take the omega home.

This is how their society has always operated. Marks and matching rates are king. High matching rate. For example, the matching rate between his baby brother and that evil alpha is close to 100%. Even if they have only known each other for less than a month, they can live a smooth married life.

The world of ABO has always been like this, romantic and cruel, with a 96% matching rate like chicken breast. He was a little confused.

After talking to the Love Demon on the phone, Chen Chengcheng, who originally asked him out to book a room every other week, didn't call him for a month. As Christmas approaches, Chi Yousheng comes to Pink Orange again. Today is Christmas Eve, and it's snowing on Christmas Eve.

It's this lingerie store again that makes people want to die without paying for it.

Chi Yousheng stood alone in front of the pink and orange glass display window, carrying a bouquet of flowers - a bouquet of pink carnations - for the first time in a long time.

Chi Yousheng has never been able to tell the difference between carnations and roses. Even if the flower seller explained to him the similarities and differences between the two, every time Chi Yousheng took away carnations from the flower shop, not pink roses. .

The pink and orange automatic door sensed the presence of humans and opened with a whoosh. Chi Yousheng stepped in, and what greeted him was still a robot. The robot looks a little newer.

Chi Yousheng told the iron-skinned robot with an expressionless face: "Stop reciting the tightening spell in front of me, I choose six."

"...?" The iron-skinned robot said: "This customer, what are you talking about? Please change your name to Congcong after clicking three. Congcong is at your service wholeheartedly and recommends a freshly baked leopard print bikini to you."

Since joining Pink Orange, Chi Shuyi's name for this iron-skinned machine "Dian Sankou" has become a thing in Orange's mouth Congcong.

Chi Yousheng: "..."

This robot has actually been upgraded? !incredible.

This robot looked stupid even after it was upgraded. Chi Yousheng said expressionlessly: "Call your boss out, I refuse to communicate with the robot."

The iron-skinned man was stunned for a moment, "We don't have this option... the system cannot recognize it. Your request. Excuse me, do you want this gold pajamas or that silver pajamas?"

Chi Yousheng said with a straight face: "I want your boss to come out and talk to me."

"..."The robot can't handle this." "Highly difficult" request, he refused straightforwardly and said: "This is beyond my ability. My duty is to guide shopping. If you need manual service, please call the manual service hotline 95536, and there will be other personnel to serve you." Chi

Yousheng said: "..."

So after this tin robot talked so much, he might as well just dial Chen Chengcheng's number. But now, Chi Yousheng has never noticed Chen Chengcheng's bracelet ID.

Chi Yousheng took out his bracelet and pressed the virtual button, "95536?"

Chen Chengcheng had sent him call requests several times before. All Chi Yousheng had to do was cooperate, so he never remembered Chengzi's bracelet. ID.

Congcong: "Well, this is the store owner's bracelet ID. He told me to call this number if someone comes to rob me."

"..."

A familiar ringtone rang, and a lazy voice appeared in Chi Yousheng's ears. Next, Chengzi yawned: "Wenzhou Textile Factory has closed down. On the last day, there will be a big reward for closing down the business."

"...What?"

Chengzi: "The boss is heartbroken, please help yourself to shop. If you have anything to do, go to the robot." Don't disturb the boss while he's hunting and sleeping."

Before Chi Yousheng could say anything, the call was hung up and the bracelet made a busy tone.

"..."

Chi Yousheng could only ask the robot named "Congcong", and was very surprised: "Is he broken in love?"

"This issue is not within the scope of my work. It is everyone's responsibility to protect human privacy. Are you Do you like this gold pajamas or that silver pajamas?" the robot replied calmly.

Chi Yousheng: "... Whatever, I don't like it."

Chen Chengcheng was not here, and Chi Yousheng neither went home nor called again in a bad temper to urge him. It was rare for him to have a good temper and wait on Pink Orange's sofa. Sit back and watch the robot busy.

This underwear store seemed to be doing a lot of business, much better than he had imagined.

Most of the orders taken by the robot are online orders, and few people come to buy directly. It needs to select the products that customers need, package the products, fill in the logistics information, and then hand it over to the robot responsible for logistics.

It's very busy. Without robots, Chen Chengcheng wouldn't be able to do it alone.

Chi Yousheng was a little curious, "The business of your store is so good?"

"Pink Little Orange is the only erotic lingerie store within a few miles. It has a large number of customers and is at the forefront of the trend with its unique aesthetic taste."

Chi Yousheng Voice: "..."

Everything you see is lace and bunny ears. The aesthetics are indeed at the forefront of the trend.

Chi Yousheng coughed, "I'm thirsty, pour me water."

Congcong said coldly: "I don't have this function, go and pour it yourself."

"Go by yourself." Chi Yousheng walked out of the sofa boredly. I stood up, found a water dispenser in a corner, and poured myself a glass of water using a very cheap disposable paper cup.

In his previous life, except for holding parent-teacher conferences for Chi Shuyi, he had never sat for such a long period of time - just to watch a robot packaging, or the packaging of sexy underwear.

It was not in line with his status as Young Master Chi.

I watched it all night. Pink Orange is open 24 hours a day, and I couldn't stop watching it. Chi Yousheng rarely said to a robot in a polite manner: "Thank you for your hard work, I'm leaving."

"This distinguished customer can take away a small gift before leaving. This is a limited gift for Christmas Eve today." Tiepi The robot said this and brought him a small, elegant blue cardboard box.

Girls might like it, but he is a grown man...

Chi Yousheng only glanced at it and sneered, "No need, give it to someone else."

Robot: "Don't you look at it?"

"Dried flowers? Small earrings, or... A doll that girls like?" Chi Yousheng thought for a moment, "Or a pair of sexy pink lace underwear?"

Chi Yousheng has been with Chen Chengcheng for a long time, and he knows Chen Chengcheng's brain circuits well. Anyway, whatever grown men hate, Chen Chengcheng likes.

The robot said calmly: "Oh, you guessed it right, it is indeed dried flowers."

The robot opened the small blue box with its manipulator. "Inside is a small set of lily of the valley immortal flowers, a limited Christmas gift. Our store has given away ninety-nine copies, and you are the last one."

Chi Yousheng felt like he was being Hit by a meteor on the head.

"You mean, lily of the valley?" He guessed that Chen Chengcheng fell in love with him because of his good skills in bed.

"Well," the robot took away the small blue box, "This is a limited Christmas gift. This customer doesn't want it, so I took it away."

Chi Yousheng snatched the gift box back from the robot, "Why isn't the Christmas gift a sock or a gift? A bell or a lollipop?"

"No reason." The robot snatched the small box back from Chi Yousheng, "As long as humans are willing and do not violate other people's wishes, they can give anything away because they are free. "

..." Chi Yousheng said with a straight face: "I want it, give it to me." YR.

Robot: "..."

Chi Yousheng held the gift in his hand and was about to walk out. Before he went out, he saw Chen Chengcheng, who was blushing and drunk, leaning against the window.

Chen Chengcheng said very confusedly: "Why can't the door open..."

He patted the glass window feebly, "Open the door..."

Chi Yousheng admired the drunk omega's wandering story, and kindly reminded Chen Chengcheng, "That's a glass wall , not the door."

The sound insulation effect of the glass door is not very good, and the drunk omega can understand human speech. Chen Chengcheng nodded in understanding, pressed against the glass wall, and muttered nonstop: "Open the door..."

Chi Yousheng, who had no intention of getting the person back from the beginning, pushed the robot next door and reminded him: "Your boss. Ask you to open the door for him."

Congcong said with unusual indifference: "I don't have this function."

Chi Yousheng: "..."

Forced by desperation, Chi Yousheng took the drunk Chen Chengcheng back from outside. He carried Chen Chengcheng on his shoulders without any effort, walked in and asked: "Where should I leave him?"

Congcong: "I don't understand this question, what are you asking?"

Chi Yousheng cleared his throat and changed to another Speech: "Where does he sleep at night?"

"Upstairs on the second floor." The robot calmly pointed to a narrow staircase outside the door, "The password for the room is my best."

"..."

Chi Yousheng came to Pink for the first time. On the second floor of Xiaocheng, before this, he didn't know where Chen Chengcheng lived. As he saw it, it was a doghouse.

There were many things in a mess, with goods and daily necessities mixed together. Chi Yousheng threw Chen Chengcheng on the only sofa bed and covered him with a quilt.

"Good guy, today I dressed up and dressed up, went out to get drunk and pick up handsome guys, but I still hung up on my phone." Chi Yousheng looked around, softened his tone, and suddenly said: "I have to help you find a place to live."

Young Master Chi has a particularly strong execution ability. He immediately took out his bracelet and contacted his secretary and issued an instruction: "Help me find a clean and safe house near No. xx, xx Street, where I can live with an omega."

Even late at night, his secretary's work efficiency was excellent. Several suitable houses were quickly sent to Chi Yousheng. Chi Yousheng was very generous and bought them all, so that Chen Chengcheng can choose when he wakes up tomorrow.

After everything was done, he felt better and felt that he had made up for something.

Chi Yousheng didn't leave in a hurry. He found a place to sit at random. There was a place for his butt on the sofa chair. When he sat down, something touched his back, but he didn't care.

"Should I send someone to check your details?" Chi Yousheng said to himself.

"I seem to have never seen your parents?" Chi Yousheng continued to talk to himself.

He looked at the small huddled human figure on the bed, lowered his eyelashes, and suddenly said: "I came here today with the intention of proposing to you."

He paused, "But you are not here, and I don't seem to be ready. ."

Instead of asking this omega to marry him like before, Chi Yousheng came here with a flower ring to propose, feeling very upset and panicked. Chen Chengcheng was not here, and he was actually relieved.

He never proposed, spent time among flowers, and never tried to win over anyone.

Chi Yousheng smiled bitterly and said: "The love demon reminded me that no matter what the outcome, I should propose to you at least once, whether it is out of responsibility or not."

The thing on the back was really annoying, so Chi Yousheng put the thing behind him I took out the pile of things and took a closer look. They were a few books written by the Great Demon of Love.

"Did you see this? I didn't expect it..." He raised his eyebrows and hurriedly opened the title page before thinking too much. His face stiffened and became darker and darker, and the malice in his eyes was so thick that it could not be removed.

Some memories are like bone fragments, once strung together, they are very terrifying.

For a consultation fee of 1,000 yuan, I knew many details about his dates.

There was an idea that Chi Yousheng didn't know whether to ask, and besides, Chen Chengcheng couldn't answer his question while lying on the bed. Chi Yousheng looked at the bulging quilt on the bed and asked in a strangled voice: "Are you a love demon?"

He frowned, surprised by the result: "Are you playing with me?"

In addition to sexy underwear , there are many books around, even manuscripts written by the Love Demon, and there is no other result except this answer. Chi Yousheng felt that the mountain beneath his feet was falling apart. He strode like lightning and left the place in a hurry without looking back.

‧The

next day, Chen Chengcheng unconsciously opened his eyes from the bed, straightened up mechanically, turned over and put on his shoes, rinsed his mouth, and went downstairs to handle Pink Orange's chores.

Thanks to the little iron sheet given to him by Chi Shuyi, his workload was reduced and he finally looked like a boss.

Chengzi sucked a bag of fresh milk and walked downstairs happily.

Taking advantage of the holidays these days, there is no need to go to school. He was concentrating on handling the accounts at the cashier. When he was resting, he glanced at a bunch of withered carnations beside the sofa. "Whose flowers didn't you take away yesterday? Congcong."

Congcong: "An alpha."

" These days, there are too few alphas buying pajamas for omegas in person." Orange stretched, walked from the cashier to the sofa, and threw the bunch of carnations into the trash can, "However, alphas who give carnations to omegas will probably Being beaten up by an omega other than me."

Congcong: "Giving carnations to couples is really not a good choice."

Chengzi was preparing to continue working, counting how much money he had earned at this stage, and how much money he still had to pay back the money he owed Chi Yousheng. My ribs hurt, my chest muscles felt sore, and I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

He is not the kind of person who breaks up after drinking. Although the memory is not deep, he still remembers what happened last night.

In a daze, he seemed to see Chi Yousheng.

"Last Christmas Eve, didn't Chi Yousheng fool around with other omegas?" Chengzi held his chin and skillfully opened the surveillance videos inside and outside the store.

Sure enough, it was Chi Yousheng on the screen. He looked at the alpha in the surveillance camera with relish, "Tsk, you still come to me?"

Chengzi didn't know that there was a word to describe his tone, and that was smug.

Seeing that the bouquet of carnations was brought over by Chi Yousheng, he hurriedly picked it up from the trash can and put it in a vase for good health.

Throughout Christmas, Chengzi worked with the robot to handle various packages, until he returned to his room on the second floor at night and saw a few thick books that had fallen in the mess on the ground.

He walked in a hurry this morning and his room was too messy, so he didn't notice it.

A trace of confusion flashed in Cheng Zi's eyes, "Oops."