Chapter 67

The car's headlights illuminated a bush of roses. As soon as the car stopped, Yan Qing pushed open the car door and took Chi Shuyi out of the car. He walked forward quickly.

Chi Shuyi was only wrapped in a thick blanket, holding his neck like a drunkard and sucking hard.

"Be patient," Yan Qing said calmly, "continue immediately."

"The two masters came back very late today," the young housekeeper opened the door for them, "did the young master faint from sleep?"

Yan Qing glanced at him. He glanced at him and said with no clear reference: "He just needs me urgently."

After entering the door, Yan Qing took three steps and two steps up the stairs. The young butler followed behind him. Yan Qing paused and glanced at the young butler. , "What's the matter?"

"Today is Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve is not a tradition, but now it has become a legal holiday." The little housekeeper followed him upstairs.

"So?"

"So the little butler will prepare a rich turkey feast for the two masters tomorrow. Now let the master decide on the menu. The menu prepared by the little butler is -"

"Pick what my wife likes, and you decide the rest. That's good," Yan Qing stepped forward quickly and said quickly, "I'm very busy now. Tomorrow, the time you wake us up will be temporarily adjusted to the evening."

"It's not good for your health if you don't eat or drink and sleep too much like this." The little housekeeper was worried.

"There are compressed biscuits in my room," Yan Qing lifted Chi Shuyi up, "Don't worry, I won't mess with him."

Yan Qing thought of something, "You said Christmas Eve is a legal holiday?"

He used to My life is filled with many chores, I never have the concept of vacation, and I rarely pay attention to these holidays.

"Well, today is Sunday, Christmas Eve. Monday is Christmas Day, and the school is on holiday."

Yan Qing nodded thoughtfully, "Okay, I understand, you can wait."

"Master doesn't need a housekeeper. Can you help put the hot water in?"

"No," Yan Qing closed the bedroom door in front of the little housekeeper, "We urgently need private space to make little people."

Through a door, Yan Qing said to the little housekeeper: "You are allowed to find love. One day, just come back in the evening and prepare a turkey feast."

The little housekeeper moved his tactile stick, and Eggshell walked downstairs, "The little housekeeper should really go to the streets to find a beautiful robot omega sister to be his wife. It's over."

Yan Qing put Chi Shuyi on the bed, supported him with both hands, and looked at his face.

The three-meter-wide curtains in the master bedroom were not tightly closed, and the moonlight shined in, covering Chi Shuyi's naked body.

Perhaps because of the cold, Chi Shuyi explored the surrounding sheets with his hands in confusion, and finally touched Yan Qing's palm. He followed Yan Qing's palm, wrapped his hands and feet around Yan Qing's body, and hugged Yan Qing like a koala. Tree gesture.

Yan Qing pressed him on the mattress, "Do you want more?"

"Yes..." Chi Shuyi closed his eyes and squirmed restlessly, "I want more."

"You had one in the car just now. You didn't tell me the question." Yan Qing refused to be provoked and said slowly, "I'll ask for it after you answer it."

Chi Shuyi squinted and muttered, "What question?"

"I asked you several times in the car, technical Do you still need to improve?"

Half a minute passed, and Chi Shuyi held on to the words and still didn't answer the question.

"You have been using it for so long and you don't give me any feedback?"

"Hmm..."

"Is there anything else that needs to be improved?" Yan Qing stroked the side of his face and said softly: "I am the only user. Opinions are absolute and important to me."

"..."

"If you don't tell me, our backend will adjust our strategy and suspend our business."

"No," Chi Shuyi said dully, "No."

" What can't be done?"

Chi Shuyi pestered him like an octopus, nuzzling like a delirious drug addict, "You are so good... I don't want to suspend my business, I want to continue."

Looking down at him The omega's face suddenly turned red, and Yan Qing chuckled happily, "Okay, let's continue."

"You know, I never refuse you."

‧On

the night of Christmas Eve, there was the first scene in T City Artificial snowfall.

Since humans have been involved in managing natural weather, weather forecasts have been incredibly accurate: there will be light rain in the early morning and evening on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and the sky will be clear on the weekends. The first snowfall in T City every year will arrive on time on Christmas Eve.

The little housekeeper was busy in the kitchen. Chi Shuyi put on a pair of red socks on his legs. He lay on the sofa and looked at the gradually hazy snowflakes.

Yan Qing took a cup of brown sugar lemon tea from the little housekeeper, walked to him, put the glass on his face, and asked, "Would you like to drink it?" His

face felt warm, and Chi Shuyi took the cup of lemon tea, " Yeah."

"One cup per person." Yan Qing sat next to him, the sofa sank, "Mine is barley tea."

Chi Shuyi sat on Yan Qing's lap, took a sip of his own cup of brown sugar water, and deliberately Said: "I want to drink your cup."

"No, you are weak, please replenish yourself." Yan Qing raised the cup in his hand, looked at him and said: "I did a lot yesterday, and I still feel uncomfortable now. "?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head sincerely, "No more."

He didn't know if he had adapted or what, but he felt that he and Yan Qing were getting more and more harmonious on something.

"Drink a little to cushion your stomach. The butler will prepare dinner soon."

Chi Shuyi blinked, "Winter vacation will come soon after Christmas, right?"

"What?"

"You said the winter vacation will mark me " Yes." Chi Shuyi reminded him, "Don't forget this."

"Well," Yan Qing nodded affirmatively, "Are you anxious?"

Chi Shuyi whispered in a low voice: "You have slept with me so many times. , I should be anxious."

Yan Qing put down the teacup in his hand and pressed Chi Shuyi into his arms, "Have I made you feel uneasy?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head.

"Are you worried that I'm ruthless?" Yan Qing asked with a smile.

Chi Shuyi still shook his head.

"Are you worried that I will take the time to push you away?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head as before, "I just really want to be your omega."

"You have already been, baby." Yan Qing hugged him into his arms. inside.

"Then we agreed, you will mark me as soon as the winter vacation comes." Chi Shuyi looked at his eyes seriously, "I want your teeth marks, teeth marks that penetrate the glands and are injected with pheromones. ."

"Okay," Yan Qing nodded, holding his soft waist and abdomen, "Then, let's have a real estrus period."

"..." Thinking of something, Chi Shuyi's face heated up and he immediately lowered his head, "Yeah."

They chatted for a while, and the little butler called them to have a turkey feast.

The little butler: "It's time to eat, it's time to eat~ The little butler called the two masters to start the meal. Today is Christmas Eve, and the little butler has prepared turkey, potato wedges, salad, and socks for the two masters."

The dining table is full of dazzling things, and the aroma is tempting . people. Chi Shuyi walked to the dining table and

said, "Socks?" Yan Qing pulled out the chair for him. Chi Shuyi sat on the chair. When he saw what was in front of him, he was stunned. "Why do you need to prepare socks?"

Little Butler: "This is a Christmas tradition. Humans can receive Christmas gifts in socks!"

"That's not an excuse to put chicken legs in socks and serve them up." Yan Qing looked at the plate in front of him and said calmly Said, "Take these two plates of things away."

"Oh," the little butler used the robot to take away the two plates of socks and chicken legs on the table, "Actually, there is a milk tea called stocking milk tea, which is particularly silky. The little butler is following suit. Stockings milk tea." Yan

Qing said with a straight face: "That's why it's called stockings milk tea because its color looks like stockings, not because it's stockings."

The little housekeeper dejectedly sent two plates of chicken legs to the sink. When he came back, the LED The screen pieced together a heart in flashes.

It said: "Tell the two masters some good news. The little housekeeper met love yesterday. You no longer have to worry about the little housekeeper's life events."

"We never worry about insignificant things." Yan Qing is about to bake. He broke off a chicken leg and put it on Chi Shuyi's plate. He lowered his eyes and asked the little housekeeper: "A cute and charming omega lady? After you met it, did you really want to become a humanoid alpha robot?"

"No, the robot that the little butler met was not Miss Omega. The robot that the little butler saw was even cuter." The little butler said, "At that time, the little butler was walking to the supermarket to buy groceries. On the way, he was thinking about the meaning of a robot career. By chance , I saw a sweeping robot with a square box. It was so cute that the housekeeper fell in love with it at first sight!"

Yan Qing and Chi Shuyi both rubbed their brows.

Great, because after clearing the data, the butler actually forgot about the omega robot girl whom he had a crush on before.

"But after I met love, something very bad happened." The little housekeeper continued to talk about his experience during the day. "An omega robot girl from the hospital suddenly hugged the little housekeeper and asked the little housekeeper about this time. Where have they all gone? The little housekeeper doesn't even recognize it."

"How did you treat it?" Yan Qing asked angrily.

Little Butler: "Of course the Little Butler doesn't believe in the wild flowers outside. The object that the Little Butler identifies is the sweeping robot, which is as cute as the Little Butler. This omega robot lady must be a stumbling block for the Little Butler in his pursuit of love. , this is the temper that the little housekeeper must go through."

The little housekeeper said in a sweet voice: "Fortunately, the little housekeeper refused the temptation of beauty, and spent the whole day sleeping and flying with the sweeping robot, and did not give any chance to the omega robot lady. Eyes." Yan

Qing looked at the young butler and commented pertinently: "Big pig's hooves."

The young butler: "Huh? The young butler is the only good man at home."

"Yeah," Chi Shu also agreed, "Little butler. Butler, you are so bad."

Little Butler: "QAQ"

After dinner, Chi Shuyi sat on the sofa and looked at the stars outside the window with Yan Qing. The little housekeeper moved the telescope from the study down, and they were next to the Christmas tree in the living room, looking at the distant galaxies.

Chi Shu also had no knowledge of astronomy, so Yan Qing pointed out to him where Ursa Major and Ursa Minor were.

The young butler brought them two glasses of freshly squeezed juice and placed them on the table next to them. The little housekeeper whispered: "The mango ones belong to the little master, and the kiwi fruits belong to the master. If you mix the two kinds together, will it cause diarrhea?"

Chi Shuyi looked through the lens of the telescope and looked at the vast Milky Way. He really couldn't find it. Where is the star Yan Qing mentioned? "It can't be found."

Yan Qing said: "I'll do it."

Seeing his alpha operating the telescope, Chi Shu also thought of something and suddenly became curious: "Why haven't I seen yours before? Susceptible period?"

Since August, now more than four months have passed, and he has experienced six estrus periods. Yan Qing knows his condition very well, and has seen the most embarrassing aspects of him several times. But he didn't even know when Yan Qing's susceptible period was.

Yan Qing adjusted the degree of the telescope, "Are you curious?"

"I'm your wife, I can know about this." Chi Shuyi hugged Yan Qing's waist from behind, "Tell me today?"

Yan Qing turned around , there was a faint smile on his lips, "I'll tell you later."

"Oh..." Chi Shuyi rubbed his face on Yan Qing's back angrily, "I will always know anyway."

The little housekeeper ticked. Xiang, answered Chi Shuyi's question automatically and consciously: "Don't you know, little master? The master's susceptible period is on the same date as the little master. The little master's estrus is on the 22nd of every month, and the master's susceptible period is The issue is also on the 22nd."

Upon hearing the news, Chi Shuyi's eyes trembled, "Same?"

"The little housekeeper guesses that it's because your matching rate is high, so the dates are the same." The little housekeeper said.

However, the susceptible period of alpha is different from the estrus period of omega, and it does not occur every month. Generally speaking, adult alphas will have a susceptible period every three or four months.

Yan Qing pushed the little housekeeper aside and was extremely disgusted: "You talk too much, go wash the dishes."

The little housekeeper cried and said: "The little housekeeper is redundant. The little housekeeper is going to find the sweeping robot lady. Seeking solace for the soul."

"Find it after washing the dishes." Yan Qing said coldly.

Little housekeeper: "Oh..."

Looking at Yan Qing's back, Chi Shuyi suddenly remembered something.

One day a few months ago, he had just finished participating in the most beautiful campus omega competition. That night, he and Yan Qing were on the top floor of the school observatory. Later, he went into heat, and Yan Qing's pheromones also emitted.

Chi Shuyi didn't say anything. He stepped forward and hugged his alpha's waist, "Merry Christmas."

"Well, Merry Christmas."

As soon as Yan Qing finished speaking, his voice rang out. Outside the window behind them, a few fireworks suddenly bloomed in the quiet night sky.

It's the next day.

Yan Qing turned around and hugged his waist, "Xiaochi, come with me to see Dr. Zhang tomorrow."

"Why are you meeting Dr. Zhang?"

"Ask professionals in advance about the correct operating procedures for permanent marking." Yan Qing pinched his face and said lightly.

"..."