Chapter 4

Yan Qing: "Do you want to get in my car?"

Was the system wrong? Chi Shu was also stunned. But his body was extraordinarily honest. He clenched his little fists and replied involuntarily: "I, I want to go up."

Yan Qing glanced at him, "Then you come up."

"Yeah!" He looked around with tensed shoulders. Looking at the sky, he lowered his head and rolled his reddish eyes, and finally sat in the passenger seat coquettishly.

"Thank you..." He said softly after buckling his seat belt.

Along the way, Chi Shuyi remained silent without saying a word.

Yan Qing: "Would you like to wear more clothes?"

He pressed the music button in the car, and the car was filled with soothing light music, which at least would not make people too nervous.

Chi Shuyi nodded and immediately put on the denim jacket that he had put away.

The car drove out smoothly, and the scenery outside the car window turned into a phantom. Chi Shuyi was sitting uneasily and thinking about the topic:

Are we going to the snow-capped mountains? What to play?

——No, this question is too stupid. This is a snow mountain. What else can we do besides playing in the snow?

What do you do at home? My family is in business.

——Absolutely not, you can't gossip about other people's family affairs...

The clothes you are wearing today are so handsome, it's a couple's outfit like me.

——Chi Shuyi covered his face, you're crazy, Chi Shuyi, please calm down.

Yan Qing turned on the automatic driving mode and reached into the back seat of the car to pick up a square paper bag.

Chi Shuyi sat with his head down, not daring to look around until a paper bag was gently placed on his lap.

Inside the paper bag was a thick windproof jacket and windproof pants.

"?" He raised his head and looked at the man's beautiful profile.

"The snow field will be even colder. We happen to have some clothes in the car. Wear thicker clothes and change now."

Chi Shuyi shrank his shoulders and leaned out his head in a low voice, "I was planning to buy thick clothes nearby, or call I brought it from home..."

He had brought the necessary daily necessities, but he didn't have enough clothes to keep out the cold. Xiao Yuelao didn't tell him much. He didn't expect it to snow here.

"No trouble, just wear mine."

"...?"

Wait, are these his clothes...? Chi Shuyi looked at it with wide eyes, and immediately didn't want to shirk it. He grabbed the opening of the paper bag and put it on without saying a word. After changing it, he continued to lie motionless on the passenger seat. It felt like he and Yan Qing had become one.

When they arrived at the B&B found for them by the system, Yan Qing opened the door and an eggshell moved in front of them.

Yan Qing: "It is my personal robot. It may be inconvenient for you to have an omega out there, so let him follow you first."

Yan Qing gestured to the butler again: "You listen to him these two days."

Chi Shuyi: " Well...thank you."

Little Butler: "The little steward has received the order and is opening the master authority for this beautiful omega. I will also obey your orders from now on, little master."

After Yan Qing left, Chi Shuyi sat on the carpet. I went to report to my family that they were safe, and the Yuelao system beeped online.

Xiao Yuelao: "Little Master, are you satisfied with the arrangement of this date?"

Chi Shuyi blushed and nodded, "Satisfied, I am very satisfied."

Xiao Yuelao: "Since the little Master is satisfied, then Xiao Yuelao Yue Lao will take leave first!"

Chi Shuyi called to it urgently, "Wait a minute!"

He thought clearly on the way. The reason why Yan Qing was matched with him this time was probably because of the accidental "black system" that caused data errors. If he wanted to continue developing with Yan Qing, it was necessary to brush up his favorability.

Chi Shuyi: "I...I think..." He risked his life, "Is there any way you can make Yan Qing have a good impression of me?"

Xiao Yuelao's black bean eyes instantly turned into starry eyes, "Little master, this is It's a good question to ask the right person. Xiaoyuelao is the best at bringing omegas and alphas together!"

"Do you have...do you have any ideas?"

"Xiaoyuelao has many ways. First of all, the little master needs to take part in the next trip. Here, try to find ways to have physical contact with the alpha you like."

Chi Shuyi repeated thoughtfully: "Physical contact..."

"Yeah," Xiao Yuelao in the fluorescent light pulled out a guide book Book, "According to the "Law of Attraction" by the Love Demon, physical contact is the most necessary in a relationship between the sexes and is the cornerstone of the beginning of love. According to our itinerary, the alpha will take you skiing, please The little master must have physical contact with the alpha. It would be best if he could accidentally touch lips."

Xiaoyue Lao: "Physical contact includes but is not limited to holding hands and cuddling. Waist, forehead, hug, kiss... Please use your imagination, little master. The more intimate positions you unlock, the greater the possibility of ambiguity and the greater the possibility of sparks."

Chi Shu also covered his face, "I know..."

No matter what, he needed to make physical contact first.

Just as he was thinking about it, someone suddenly knocked on the door, and it was Yan Qing's voice: "Chi Shuyi, I will take you out for skiing. Are you free now?"

"!" With a start, Chi Shuyi opened the door and saw After saying this, the whole person froze.

The palm of my hand holding the door handle was sweating, and my feet felt weak.

Yan Qing stood outside the door frame and raised his eyes slightly. The two faced each other, with only thirty centimeters between them. Not particularly close, but beyond normal social range.

The dumbfounded Chi Shuyi stared at him dryly for a while, then slowly took a few steps back and stuttered slightly: "I, I'm free."

Yan Qing suddenly asked: "Are you an adult?"

Chi Shuyi blushed and lowered his head, "I'll be eighteen next month." Yan

Qing glanced outside, "Then come with me, underage."

"Well..."

I don't know why, after hearing these three words After saying this, Chi Shuyi trembled all over.

After leaving the hotel, there is an endless snow field. The aisles are separated by a half-passenger high-speed rail network, which separates the ski trails suitable for skiers of different levels. Chi Shuyi was holding a set of double boards and followed Yan Qing.

If what he was thinking could be turned into words, speech bubbles would pop up above his head: Yan Qing is skiing with me! La la la!

Chi Shuyi squinted his eyes and smiled like a lucky cat. He heard a very penetrating exclamation coming from the professional snow slope next door: "Ah, ah, old master, please slow down -"

He followed the sound and looked next door. , I only saw an inseparable AO couple from a distance, hugging each other on the same skateboard, leaping across the snow track, and flying away with a whoosh.

Is this the physical contact Xiao Yuelao was talking about? !

Yan Qing walked in front, turned around and saw Chi Shuyi standing in the snow pretending to be a cedar tree, and turned back: "What?"

"It's nothing." Chi Shuyi whispered.

There were two people skiing for two at the professional slide next door. Yan Qing glanced to the side and guessed: "Do you want to play two-person snowboarding?" His guess

was right. Chi Shuyi immediately stood up straight and raised his eyebrows. He put away his little expression and shook his head: "I, uh, I think... no, no, it's nothing..."

There are two types of skis: single board and double board. The double-ski board is slender, about the width of a foot; the single-ski board is wider, so you need to walk sideways. The couple was playing snowboarding, and they hugged each other and stepped on the same board.

Physical contact can be achieved: hugging. Yan Qing

nodded slightly: "You can consider it."

Chi Shu also asked tentatively: "...don't you think I'm stupid? If I fall..." YR. Yan Qing

smiled, and without saying a word, he picked up a single skateboard and said, "Don't mind it, let's throw it down together. Will you stand up first?"

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

He stepped on it with the determination to die. I picked up this veneer and held my breath.

Yan Qing knelt down to help him buckle his shoes. When he stood up again, he looked into Chi Shuyi's eyes and said, "I may touch your waist later, or I may touch your hand."

" Well."

Yan Qing asked in a gentlemanly manner: "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay..."

Yan Qing was about to stand on the skateboard, but suddenly stopped. He bit off his gloves and put them into Chi Shuyi's hand, "Put them on."

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi had an extra pair of gloves in his icy red hands.

The tender flesh on his face was as flat as dough, "I'm not cold."

Alpha's tone couldn't help but say: "Put it on even if it's not cold."

Chi Shuyi obediently put his gloves into the gloves, and his heart beat loudly after putting his hands in. Soon, Yan Qing's body temperature still remained in the gloves.

"What to do?"

Not only did Yan Qing take off the gloves, but he also took off the hat on his head and put it on his head. In this way, Chi Shuyi was fully armed, with no part of his body not covered except his face.

Ready, Yan Qing said with satisfaction, "Let's get started."

After Yan Qing got on the board, she hugged Chi Shuyi directly and hugged his waist. The ski poles were pushed back, and the two of them slid out of the snow, quickly passing over the slightly cold snow and pushing away the surrounding snowflakes.

Chi Shuyi blushed and lowered his head, his nose just touching the alpha's neck.

The cold wind blew through and the air was fishy and sweet. He bit his white lower lip and looked at the slow or rapid road ahead.

The voice above him said steadily: "The front will speed up, so don't move."

"...Okay."

That's what he said, but when Chi Shuyi saw the small steep slope ahead, he was still trembling with fear. , instinctively reached out and hugged the alpha beside him.

The skateboard flew out in the air. Under Chi Shuyi's palm, Yan Qing's waist suddenly tilted, and Chi Shuyi's whole body fell down. The skateboard under his feet fell straight down the slope at an angle of 30°.

Yan Qing held his waist and led him to fall in the other direction. They were dragged far away on the snow, and Chi Shuyi threw himself on Yan Qing, making him dizzy.

Chi Shu also let out a muffled groan and raised his neck with stars in his head.

"Are you okay?" a voice said in his ear.

With a start, Chi Shuyi pressed his hands on Yan Qing's chest and hurriedly got up, "I'm fine..."

I didn't expect that Yan Qing would be used as a human being for him on the first day.

Chi Shu also held Yan Qing's wrist and pulled Yan Qing up from the ground.

"I won't make such a fuss next time..."

He was really worried about where Yan Qing had hit him, so he pulled on Yan Qing and checked Yan Qing 360 degrees from head to toe to see if there was any trauma, "Are you injured anywhere? It's all my fault..."

Chi Shuyi put his hand on Yan Qing's ribs with a worried look on his face, "Does it hurt here?"

He squatted down, looked at Yan Qing's knees and feet, touched them, raised his head and asked : "Are your feet sprained?"

Finally, he stood on tiptoes and looked closely at the back of Yan Qing's head and forehead, "Does your head hurt? Will it help if I blow it on you?"

"..." Yan Qing covered her mouth with the back of her hand and cleared her throat. Clearing his throat, "...I'm fine."

Chi Shuyi suddenly realized that he had just touched Yan Qing all over.

His cheeks flattened and he took two steps back, "I, I didn't mean to touch you." Yan Qing

looked calm: "Well, you didn't mean to."

Chi Shuyi blushed, "You fell Is it really okay when you get to the ground? I'm sorry..."

Yan Qing smiled and said, "I'm really okay. There was an extra stone on the road just now. It has nothing to do with you."

"Really?" Chi Shuyi looked back, "But ...I didn't see any stones on the road."

"I said there were," Yan Qing said warmly.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

The two slid for a while before slowly walking back to the hotel. Chi Shuyi followed Yan Qing silently, and his bracelet suddenly vibrated.

Xiaoyue Lao shouted in a high voice: "Ding dong, ding dong! It has been detected that the little master has completed all physical contact! Now we can plan the next step, we will succeed!"

The cry on the bracelet echoed through the sky, Yan Qing Turn around. Chi Shuyi hurriedly pressed Xiao Yuelao on his bracelet and faced the scrutinizing eyes. "I, I will answer the phone..." Yan

Qing nodded, "I'll wait for you here."

He ran far away to ensure that Yan was listening. When there was no movement from here, Chi Shuyi let go of Xiao Yuelao and asked, "Why are you online all of a sudden?"

Xiao Yuelao: "Little Master, we can start the next step of the plan."

Chi Shu also listened and asked, "What plan?"

Xiao Yuelao: "Please cooperate with Xiao Yuelao, and wait until you return to the hotel to find a solution. Get rid of the master, Xiao Yuelao will warm up your feelings. This is an important step in qualitative change." Xiao Yuelao: "Success or failure depends on this. Whether the grapes can be fermented into wine depends on this time." Although I can't listen

.

Understood, Chi Shuyi nodded obediently, "Well, I will find a way."