Chapter 22

The next day, Chi Shu also woke up in Yan Qing's bed.

He sat up and looked around confusedly, memories flooding into his mind like a tide.

——What is it like to faint at a wedding?

——Oh, this is Yan Qing's room.

——He fainted. He fainted before he could talk to Yan Qing. What a pity...

——Now he is lying on Yan Qing's bed, and there is no one next to him.

——It's so embarrassing. Will Yan Qing feel that he is too immodest and not like everyone else?

——I really like Yan Qing's bed. He can lie there for the rest of his life.

Chi Shu also kept switching between the past and reality. Suddenly, his delicate body was shaken.

He actually fainted at the wedding? ! ? !

He was actually lying on Yan Qing's bed! ! !

Of these two pieces of news, I don't know which one is more shocking. Chi Shuyi covered his heart, his vision went dark, and he felt like fainting again. He got back into bed, covered his face with the quilt, hugged the quilt tightly, and took a deep breath.

The posture of getting up is wrong, please let him get up again.

Chi Shuyi rolled up the quilt happily for a while, and glanced at the end of the bed, where there was a wedding dress.

The wedding dress he wore yesterday was soft and almost torn.

"Huh?"

Chi Shuyi stretched his neck and climbed out of the bed. He looked down and saw that he was wearing a set of gray-blue home clothes. He also tugged on his collar - the smell of the clothes was from Yan Qing's body.

A question hit Chi Shuyi like a meteor: His clothes were changed, so who changed his clothes?

The answer was obvious, it was the clothes Yan Qing helped him change.

Chi Shuyi blushed and twisted his shoulders.

He sat cross-legged on the bed and touched the back of his neck. It was a little sore and painful. He rubbed his waist. His waist was also very sore and a little painful.

This textbook pain, this...this, this! Yan Qing took advantage of him to mark him while he was unconscious yesterday!

His jaw dropped in surprise, his face turned brilliantly red, his heart was beating wildly, and his eyes were filled with tears.

He's marked!

On the first floor, Yan Qing was frying eggs with one hand in the kitchen, while the butler was squeezing juice next to him.

Little Butler: "Master, I have changed the music in your car to a more lyrical pop love song."

"Why?" Yan Qing continued to look at the pot without moving his head.

The double yolk eggs in the pot were fried with a light brown edge line, and the sound was ? Zeng Na Zhen K said Φamine Shuo Luoso br />

"Because the song the owner found was not suitable for a couple in love, and it could not create a feeling of omega. A heart-pounding atmosphere." The little housekeeper said in a sweet voice.

"I'm looking for wedding songs with high download volume."

Yan Qing rarely listens to such wedding songs, and he can't judge whether they are good or bad. He can only choose based on the download volume and comments. According to his criteria, the songs he selected are all very good.