Chapter 31

- "Call me now, sir, Comrade Xiaochi."

Chi Shuyi looked at the white military uniform Yan Qing was wearing, and then at Yan Qing's calm face, and his brain short-circuited: "Sir?"

"Yes. " Yan Qing picked up the height and weight record sheet on the table, glanced at the omega who was not in the situation, and said in a deep voice: "Chi Shuyi?"

Shocked by his majesty, Chi Shuyi immediately stood up, placing his hands against the sides of his legs. , raise your head, chest out, stand upright: "Here you go!"

The posture is very standard and the attitude is very correct. Yan Qing was extremely satisfied, nodded, and looked at the record sheet, "Height?"

Chi Shuyi replied sonorously: "Report to the commander, 181.2."

"What about the weight?"

Chi Shuyi: "...about 69 kilograms."

The little housekeeper has taken good care of him these days, and he has gained a little weight.

Yan Qing raised his eyes and wrote two numbers on the paper, "Yeah."

"...Don't I need to go to the side to measure it?" Chi Shu also didn't dare to go through the back door openly, "Would it be bad for me to do this... ?"

"No need."

"Hey! Hey! Are you serious?" Shao Feng asked with wide eyes: "Yan Qing, you are not really married, are you?! This angel is your wife?! ?! ?! Why don't I believe it at all?!"

Yan Qing did not answer directly. He turned to Chi Shuyi and said lightly: "He asked you if you are my wife. What do you have to explain? Comrade Xiaochi."

Chi Shuyi: " ..."

Are you asking this so suddenly? How should this be explained? Chi Shuyi's eyes drifted upward.

He was indeed Yan Qing's wife. They had a marriage certificate. He hid the marriage certificate under his pillow and no one could find it.

Yan Qing smiled and urged: "Comrade Xiaochi?"

"Report," Chi Shuyi said loudly, "I am your wife."

"Can't hear you." Yan Qing shook his head.

"I am your wife!" Yan Qing

said indifferently, "No momentum."

"...I am indeed your wife." Chi Shu also looked at Yan Qing and said in a low voice and slowly, feeling a little aggrieved.

"Well, you're right." Yan Qing felt refreshed and looked at Shao Feng with provocative eyes. He raised his eyes and said, "Did you hear that?"

Shao Feng: "..." This was deliberately shown to him. Right?

Yan Qing walked to Shao Feng in a gentle manner and rolled her eyes coldly, "To sum up, don't worry about my wife."

"It's great to have a wife..." Shao Feng opened a pair of dead fish eyes, "You are very beautiful. In place, I feel ashamed. Do you want to give you a share of the money and send you a box of baby supplies?"

"He is still young. We have no plans to prepare for pregnancy at the moment. You can take it first." Yan Qing moved aside. He walked up to the room and said, "Comrade Xiaochi, take your measurements."

"Uh-huh!" Chi Shu was teased and had no consciousness of being teased at all. He followed Yan Qing happily, "Wait for me."

Shao Feng stood silently. Next to him, there was a group of omegas queuing up to have their height measured, all standing still. The group of omegas stood far away. They only heard "wife" and "molesting" and didn't quite understand what was going on here.

Shao Feng looked at these beautiful omegas and said sadly: "You guys, you're too tall. I really hope that one day I can bring an angel with me."

Yan Qing opened the door and entered the next room. The closed gymnasium was lonely and Chi Shuyi's movements slowed down a lot. Yan Qing held a soft ruler in his hand, "Just measure it here."

Chi Shu also stood in front of Yan Qing, facing each other. He was a little curious: "What is the purpose of measuring body measurements in schools?"

In his impression, ordinary universities do not collect this information.

Yan Qing wrapped a soft ruler around Chi Shuyi's neck, "It's used to customize school uniforms."

It turned out to be like this. Chi Shuyi lowered his eyebrows, "Then... why are you measuring my neck?"

They were very close, Yan Qing's breath sometimes sprayed on his cheek, and his neck was gently restrained by a soft ruler. He could feel his pulse and heartbeat under the soft ruler. Ever since he first saw Yan Qingchun in military uniform, his pulse and heartbeat had been beating abnormally fast.

Yan Qing did not answer, but looked at the data on the tape measure, "Let me test whether your neck is very thin."

Omega's necks are always thin and fragile.

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan

Qing let go of his hand and pulled the tape measure on Chi Shuyi's neck, gently scratching his glands, like a feather prodding.

"Um..."

"Did I hurt you?" Yan Qing stopped.

"No...no." Chi Shuyi's Adam's apple rolled up and his face was so red that he couldn't see it. "Go on."

"Then open your hands." Yan Qing wanted to measure Chi Shuyi's bust.

"Okay..." Chi Shuyi blushed and opened his arms as he said.

Yan Qing almost hugged him, placed the ruler behind Chi Shuyi, and slowly tightened the circle formed by the ruler.

Alpha's hormones rushed to his face, and Chi Shu also thought of the hug when he was alone with him, and the abdominal muscles under his shirt. He was thinking so much that his pink face immediately turned red and he didn't dare to look at Yan Qing's hand.

The soft ruler tightened on the clothes. Chi Shuyi bit his lower lip and said "ah" again.

"Huh?" Yan Qing looked at him, "Are you choked? Did I hurt you?"

"No... you can be more rough." Chi Shuyi said in a panic.

Qing lowered his measuring hand, with a dull and upright look on his face, "Should we take off our clothes when measuring the data?" When

measuring measurements, you should take off your coat before taking the measurement. We can't have this data. His mind was not clear just now, and he actually forgot about it.

Chi Shuyi was inexplicably struck in the heart by these words and lowered his head slightly, "I...I'll take it off...I'll take it off right away."

"Yes." Yan Qing watched him take off his coat leisurely.

Chi Shu also pulled apart one sleeve, then the other sleeve, pulled off the entire coat, and held it in his hand. Taking off his jacket was not enough. He lifted up the hem of his short sleeves, revealing his slim waist, and was about to flip the whole thing up.

Yan Qing held his hand, her ears turned red, and she looked down at the ground, "...That's it, that's all."

Chi Shuyi also looked at the ground, his head knotted and his tongue trembling, "Don't you need to take it off again? Sir..."

"No need..." Yan Qing moved his eyes, "That's it."

"Oh... " Chi Shu also hummed as thinly as a mosquito.

The body of a male omega is covered in loose short sleeves. Yan Qing looked at Chi Shuyi's chest and slowly tightened the ruler. Finally, the ruler stopped at a certain value.

He raised his eyes and saw Chi Shuyi's hazy eyes.

Chi Shu also lowered his head hurriedly.

Yan Qing curled her lips and measured his shoulder width. Compared with alpha, Chi Shuyi's shoulders are not too broad, his neck is very thin, his head is small, and the overall proportions are maintained perfectly, just like that of a boy.

He will always be the boy he never grows up to be.

"I'll measure your waist." Yan Qing noted Chi Shuyi's shoulder width and looked down.

Because of the alpha's sight, Chi Shuyi's waist and abdomen suddenly felt hot. His feet were weak and he was teetering, and he instinctively held Yan Qing's shoulders.

"Huh?" Yan Qing raised his head again. Chi Shuyi's cheeks were pink, and she grabbed his arm and said awkwardly: "If you look at me, I won't be able to stand still..."

"If you can't stand still, help me." Yan Qing said seriously.

"I...I," Chi Shuyi held Yan Qing's shoulders and looked away, "My legs are weak..."

"Hold my neck?"

"..." Chi Shuyi was furious.

Chi Shuyi put his arms around Yan Qing's neck, and Yan Qing continued to measure Chi Shuyi's waist. In fact, Yan Qing knew Chi Shuyi's waistline.

He held his hands together, which happened to be Chi Shuyi's waist.

It's so thin that it breaks when you twist it.

The two data on the soft ruler coincided. Yan Qing put his finger against the last mark of the soft ruler, which happened to be pressed on Chi Shuyi's belly button.

Chi Shuyi's face burned again.

Yan Qing half-bent, raised his head, and asked Chi Shuyi for his opinion first, "Let me help you... measure the bottom."

Chi Shuyi silently raised his head, looked at the ceiling, and asked seriously: "I... I want to take off my clothes. Pants?"

"..."

Yan Qing looked away and looked at Chi Shuyi's legs, "No need."

He used the measuring tape to circle around Chi Shuyi's buttocks, which was more curved and elastic than he imagined. . The soft ruler is tightened and the soft ruler is relaxed. The two operations obtain two different values. There is a certain error in these two values.

With alpha instinct, Yan Qing wrote down the next value. Register Chi Shuyi's measurements and make a backup copy in your brain.

‧Shao

Feng squatted at the door, his ear pressed against the door. They had been in there for a long time, and the omegas who had measured their measurements sent him over to ask, so he listened in the corner for a long time.

Although the distance is not too far, it is not too close either. The voice is very soft and the following dialogue can only be vaguely discerned:

"Let me check your neck."

"Ah..."

"No, you go ahead."

Shao Feng held his chin. , puzzled, "What are they doing in there?"

After hearing what happened, he gradually turned petrified, "My dear... What kind of battle-level conversation is this? Did I hear it right... Although alpha and omega are just for Born out of fighting, but this is in school!"

Shao Feng looked horrified, the door was suddenly opened, he sat down on the ground, and a tall figure enveloped his head.

He raised his head and saw Yan Qing's ears were red and her breathing was slightly ragged. Chi Shu also had flushed face and difficulty breathing.

Shao Feng: "..."

After seeing the group of figures at the door, Yan Qing's eyes darkened, "What are you doing here?"

Shao Feng was immediately frightened, "Me, me, me! Come out for a walk! The scenery around here is unique."

Shao Feng peeked at Yan Qing and then at Chi Shuyi. The corners of his angelic eyes were slightly red, as if he had cried or been bullied severely. Yan

Qing didn't care much about what Shao Feng said, "Let's go, we have to meet up. I'll run three laps late."

Chi Shu also followed Yan Qing meekly, "Okay, sir."

When they walked away, Shao Feng clicked his tongue. He criticized: "Yan Qing, be a human being, military training is about to begin."

A whistle sounded on the school training ground, and several instructors stood in the audience and shouted: "All the omegas are here, assemble!"

The author I have something to say: Thank you≧w≦

reader "Xiaolouzi", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +2

reader "Yu'e", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +3

reader "Shen Zhou", Irrigation Nutrient Solution +2

reader "Gongzi Moyu", Irrigation nutrient solution +2

I always wonder if I am too yellow (????╴??????)