Chapter 62

On Saturday, Chi Shuyi sat at the first meeting of Shao Yue's "closed disciples", his legs trembling.

He sat at the end of a long square table and looked to the left. Lu Qi and Shao Feng were equally divided. Looking to the right, there are two freshman alphas, neither of whom look easy to mess with.

Looking forward, Teacher Shao Feng looked at him with a smile. Yan Qing sat next to Shao Yue with a calm look on his face.

Yu Man told him that no omega had signed up, but he didn't tell him that he was the only omega in total.

Shao Yue: "Without further ado, everyone is here today. I hope you can help build a new robot system. This system will most likely be based on Xiaoyue Lao. If you have any objections, you can withdraw now."

Among them . A freshman alpha asked: "Xiao Yuelao's function is Ao matching. Does this system have any other functions? If we make another blind date system, it would be boring."

Chi Shu also recognized him, he was theirs A relatively famous alpha in the freshman year can independently build a robot system and has participated in many famous and large projects.

"This robot system has no practical functions," Shao Yue said without speaking, but it was Shao Feng who answered.

"What do you mean?" The alpha was surprised.

No matter what type of robot is designed, the first element is to clarify the function. Xiao Yuelao is dedicated to Ao's matching, the little housekeeper is responsible for household life and dealing with sundries, and secretary K is the helmsman of the group.

A robot that doesn't perform any function sounds very unconventional.

"According to the original idea, this system does not complete any functions." Shao Yue nodded.

"With all due respect, if we don't complete any strategic indicators, is it possible that we will make a robot to simulate human eating, drinking, diarrhea and sleeping?" The alpha who just spoke obviously did not agree with Shao Feng's point of view.

"A robot system that does not meet any of the robot's functional indicators is not considered a robot. Even if it is just a simple handheld chat pet, it must complete the instructions. If you don't give any instructions to the robot, is it possible for us to become an uncle?"

Lu Qi pushed Pushing the glasses, "To a certain extent, it is true."

"But it is difficult to build a machine without functional goals. Because all system establishment is based on the operation process of 'clear goals-solve problems'. If there are no goals , all actions of the robot have their own subjectivity, this is not actually building a robot, this is building a person."

"Yes, that's right, we just want to build a person," Shao Feng said, crossing his arms, "He He doesn't even need the function of chatting with humans, he just needs to act according to his own ideas, because this system is a system in memory of my father."

The two freshman alphas were obviously stunned, including Chi Shuyi.

"To commemorate a person?" Chi Shu was puzzled, "Why commemorate a person?"

"That's right, angel," Shao Feng looked at him kindly, "Everything is for my father Lu, even though he abandoned me ten years ago, But I still recognize him as my dad, after all, he brought me home."

Chi Shuyi choked.

Shao Feng was adopted, but Shao Feng never cared about him being adopted. He often even talked about it carelessly, without sounding the least bit sad in his tone.

And this father Lu has the same surname as Lu Qi. Shao Feng mentioned to him before: Lu Qi was also adopted by Shao Yue.

"This system simulates a specific human being," Yan Qing said lightly. "The most difficult problem to overcome is how to simulate human consciousness so that he can give himself instructions instead of waiting for humans to give him instructions. In short , we want to reproduce a person who can think independently, not a robot."

Shao Yue nodded: "Indeed, it is more difficult than any robot system you have come into contact with before, because he cannot reproduce a similar one based on previous cases. System."

The ensuing discussion entered an anxious period, mainly because the two freshman alphas were skeptical about the purpose of their project, and Lu Qi and Shao Yue were responsible for answering their questions.

The two parties discussed endlessly.

Chi Shuyi didn't understand the professional terms they spoke at all and was confused.

Shao Feng sat next to him, crossed his legs, and explained to him in a low voice: "You don't need to understand these. Professionals usually quarrel first and then cooperate."

Chi Shuyi looked at the people in the heated discussion in confusion and whispered. Asked: "Do they not like this project?"

He always felt that the two freshman alphas did not agree with Shao Yue's plan from the bottom of their hearts and might quit.

"No, they are very interested," Shao Feng said. "Businessmen are accustomed to verbally agreeing first and then finding excuses to go back on their word. We who work in technology are all straightforward and honest people. We usually quarrel first, and then we will not quit after agreeing."

Chi Shuyi: "..." But the noise was too intense.

"Why do you think it's incredible to quarrel?" Shao Feng asked himself, "Everyone has his own point of view, and it's impossible to answer everything at once, so there must be disputes. For us, this is a necessary running-in process. If Without this process, the unsuitable people will never become suitable and will be held back."

This sentence was convoluted, but Chi Shu also understood what Shao Feng meant. He was a little curious: "Why did Teacher Shao Feng build another system to simulate a human being? Mr. Lu abandoned you, did he disappear?"

Shao Feng held his cheek and said calmly: "Actually, my father Lu He is living well in heaven now, we have to take him back from heaven."

"Huh?!?!" Chi Shuyi was shocked.

Doesn't this mean that...the father Lu mentioned by Shao Feng has passed away?

"Oh my God, angel," Shao Feng laughed heartlessly, "Your reaction is so cute, you're actually surprised."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Chi Shuyi lowered his head in embarrassment. He believed that his reaction was that of a normal person, and Shao Feng's indifferent reaction was strange.

"Our family is not sad after the death of our elders. Don't you think it's strange?" Shao Feng looked at him with interest.

This question asked what he was thinking, and Chi Shu nodded sincerely, "Yeah."

He thought that most people would avoid talking about the death of their loved ones, but obviously Shao Feng and the other three didn't think so. of. Just like they don't take it to heart that they are adopted, nor do they take the death of their loved ones to heart.

"Our family is all science students, and we are naturally unable to learn the compassion of liberal arts students." Shao Feng said nonchalantly, "Sentimentality comes from being powerless, but obviously we have the ability to resurrect a person, so we don't need to spend time being sentimental. Because the person we miss will come back one day."

Chi Shuyi choked.

Shao Feng clasped his palms together and pressed them on the back of his neck. "He will come back, I never doubt it."

Shao Feng was right. The two alphas finally agreed to join their team and gave a very high level of support to the project. evaluation of.

One of the alphas said: "I like challenges. Since cloning is not allowed biologically, let's use code cloning to create a utopia."

‧The

first group meeting came to an end amid a quarrel. Yan Qing and Shao Feng are responsible for the most difficult part - repairing and determining the robot's independent thinking; Lu Qi is responsible for emotional fluctuations and the chain reactions caused by emotional fluctuations; Shao Feng is responsible for the coordination between various system modules; the remaining two alphas One person is responsible for verbal style, and one person is responsible for physical instructions.

Everyone knows what they are good at, everyone knows where they should be involved and what they should do next. Except Chi Shu was also confused.

Chi Shuyi watched them "stealing" the task in embarrassment. He knows nothing and looks useless among a group of elites.

Despite this, everyone here did not dislike him for not knowing anything at all, and took the initiative to find some extremely simple tasks for Chi Shuyi to help.

"I need a personality analysis of this client. I need to sort out his life to determine his language habits and thinking patterns."

Chi Shuyi said quickly: "I can sort out the information."

"I need a specific body of the character. The more detailed the data, the better."

Chi Shu also raised his hand: "I can help check it!"

"And here -"

"Don't call my wife," Yan Qing said calmly, "Looking up information is so complicated and simple. It's a headache for people to have enough food and clothing by themselves, and if it's not possible to ask a robot to help."

Yan Qing: "I am the only one who can control my wife."

"..." "

Okay, okay," the alpha who called him for help immediately changed his words, "I'll let the robot Just do it."

Chi Shuyi blushed: "...But, what should I do?" Yan

Qing smiled, "You are my wife, of course you are my assistant."

Chi Shuyi said tactfully Said: "My efficiency as your assistant is too inefficient and inappropriate."

"On the contrary, the secretion of dopamine in the brain makes people feel happy and can maintain efficient thinking." Yan Qing said seriously.

"..."

Shao Feng was furious: "Okay, Yan Qing, please stop showing off. If you show off again, I will snatch your wife away."

Yan Qing: "Mine, you can't take it away."

"Hurry up and mark your wife, otherwise I made a mistake with passion!"

"If you want to make a mistake with passion, my wife won't agree." Yan Qing looked calm.

Others joked: "I've heard for a long time that my classmate Yan Qing protects his wife. Shao Feng is so jealous. It's better to see him after hearing for a long time. Hahaha."

Chi Shu also covered his face: Oh my God, here we go again.

Finally, Shao Yue said to him: "Classmate Chi, if you don't know what to do, please help organize your memory and make a memory chip."

"Okay!" Chi Shuyi quickly agreed, but after a second thought, he said awkwardly: " But I don't think I know how to do this."

"I'll teach you." Yan Qing said calmly.

Shao Yue: "Let him teach you."