Chapter 28

Cheng Zi drank black tea while listening to Xiao Yue Lao telling him the story of the past.

Chi Shu also sat on the single sofa, picked up the basic "masterpieces" on the coffee table and looked through them carefully:

"The Law of Attraction" - The Great Demon of Love [Author]

"The Book of Flirting O" - The Great Demon of Love [Author]

"Private Words to ALPHA" - The Great Demon of Love [Author]

I never expected that his high school classmate for three years, Cheng Zi, who had zero love experience, would be the love expert Xiaoyue said, with countless masterpieces of love. demon king.

After hearing Chi Shuyi's experience in the past three days, Chengzi rubbed his eyebrows and said, "I have a question, why didn't Yan Qing mark you the day after you fainted?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head in confusion, "I don't know either."

Chengzi's intuition was sharp: "What did you do?"

Chi Shuyi thought carefully, "I just... wore pajamas to seduce him, but instead of hooking him up, I trapped him."

He was wearing black and blue plaid pajamas at the time, and Yan Qing said he looked sexy. But it was of no use.

Chengzi squinted and stared at Chi Shuyi: "Let me see what you are wearing?"

Chi Shuyi brought up the order interface for his pajamas and showed it to Chengzi, "That's it... like this, quite warm."

The interface is A set of "grandpa pajamas" that pursues the sense of the times. The first moment he saw this set of clothes, Chengzi laughed honestly: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -"

Chi Shuyi said: "..."

Chengzi rolled on the bed, "Hahaha, my waist, my butt, I-"

Chi Shuyi's face suddenly turned red, "What's so funny, that material feels very comfortable."

The fabric was smoother than his skin and could cover his whole body. , neither her legs nor her breasts were exposed, and she looked like a well-behaved omega.

"I finally know why," Cheng Zi patted the bed and laughed convulsively, "You must have scared him too much."

"..."

"Is it really funny?" Chi Shu also smiled coquettishly, "Stop talking about me, what about you? What have you been doing these days?"

He fainted after the wedding, and he has been busy marking things these days, with no one else in his mind.

Looking back now, it seems that he completely ignored his brother and Chengzi...

Chengzi twisted his waist unnaturally, "I've been raising my butt these days..."

He covered himself under the sheets, "I've been raising my butt these days ..." I really want to have a baby, and I originally planned to talk to you tonight to share my experience in pregnancy preparation..."

Unexpectedly, Chi Shuyi was not marked at all, but he lost his virginity after drinking.

Chi Shu didn't quite understand: "Why do you want to raise a butt?"

"Just...forget it, it's a long story. Let's talk about your business first. I'll tell you my business after I've thought about it. ."

"Yeah."

"I guess Yan Qingbu Marked that you were too shocked by your grandpa's pajamas. You just need to change your style." Chengzi sighed, "The treasure of my store here is a piece of clothing. The pink silk nightgown is relatively short and only covers the buttocks. It has lace edges and is soft to the touch. Do you want to try it?"

"...is it a nightgown?"

"Well, this is the lowest level, simple. It's easy to get started and suitable for newcomers." Chengzi also stuffed him with a book, "This is a basic 'love story' I wrote. I can only tell it to your ALPHA in private."

Chi Shu also raised his eyes in confusion and opened the book. I have the book "One Hundred Essential Sentences to Flirt with A" in my hand. After reading the first sentence, I closed the book with a snap.

He blushed.

This is so embarrassing! How on earth was Orange written?

Seeing his reaction, Cheng Zi knew that he couldn't bear it. "I'll teach you the most basic thing first, Ying Ying. Do you know what it means when an omega says Ying Ying to an Alpha?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head stiffly. He shook his head and said, "I don't know."

Chengzi clapped his hands and smiled broadly, "It means begging for R. It's playful and not explicit, and it's very suitable for a little white flower like you. Come on, read it to me, 嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘘嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤嘤昘嘘嘤嘤婷婷娟

" ..."

After leaving Chengzi's store, Chi Shuyi got a new pajamas. Orange told him that as long as he maintained this level, marking was not a problem.

After returning, Chi Shuyi lay on the sofa.

He covered his forehead, which felt a little hot. The little butler came to him: "Little Master, last quarter's group profit dividends have all been credited to your personal account. The little master can use this property at will. If there is something you like, you can also let the little butler Purchase."

The message on his bracelet reminded him that a large sum of money suddenly appeared in his account. Chi Shuyi sat up and counted. Such a large series of numbers made him dizzy at the end.

"How come there is so much money all of a sudden?"

"Because some time ago, the master has listed you as the legal owner of the group. This is half of the group's allocable profits for a quarter. The little master can spend it all as pocket money. Next time There are still quarters." said the little steward.

Chi Shuyi: "...I simply can't spend so much money. You said Yan Qing will take over the group...?"

"Don't you know, little master? All of the master's personal property is in the name of the little master."

"..." Chi Shuyi lowered his head and forced a smile.

Little Butler: "My little master, are you feeling uncomfortable? You don't look good. The little butler has downloaded the 'Aiyibao' plug-in, so you can see, hear and ask questions at home."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "I'm fine."

"But you His face is really bad..."

"I may have been feeling dizzy and cold due to the wind outside..." Before Chi Shuyi could finish his words, he suddenly smelled the fragrant fragrance of gardenia.

The little housekeeper's tactile stick subconsciously turned towards the garden, but in the wrong direction, so it turned back silently.

His glands suddenly became hot. Chi Shuyi covered his neck and said awkwardly: "I seem to be...in heat again."

This time he was in heat fiercely, and it was only a few days since his last heat. The little butler immediately took action, "Little master, don't panic, the little butler will prepare inhibitors for you right away. I sent a message to the master and he will be back soon."

"Okay." Chi Shu also lowered his eyes. Very thoughtfully and with great foresight, he slowly rolled up his sleeves while he still had the strength.

When the little housekeeper ticked away, Chi Shuyi held his arms and went upstairs bit by bit.

"Why, are you in heat again?"

"Didn't you come here once during the wedding?"

"Oh my god...what will Yan Qing miss me..."

Chi Shuyi's steps were light and his vision was blurry. He held on to the handrail and climbed up to the third floor, sweating profusely from exhaustion.

He walked to the bed, his feet softened, and he fell directly onto the bed. Chi Shu also covered his head with a quilt to absorb the remaining fragrance on it.

It's so sad and I still miss him so much.

‧Yan

Qing drove home, chatting with the housekeeper all the way: "Why is it so sudden? How is he now?"

"The reason is not clear yet, but you know that omega estrus disorder is a very serious matter."

Differentiation After entering the mature stage, the estrus period of most omegas is extremely stable every month. Whether the estrus period is normal is an important basis for omega's physical fitness.

Yan Qing pursed his lower lip and said, "I have seen his physical examination report, and it has always been stable before."

The young housekeeper said neutrally, "That can only be because he was exhausted after arriving at our house."

"It's my fault." Yan Qing squeezed the steering wheel and said.

‧The

little housekeeper stood next to Chi Shuyi. Five minutes ago, his little master was still awake. At the moment, the pheromone concentration detected by it has exceeded the standard, and the conclusion is: Chi Shu is also in heat.

Little Butler: "Little Master, for the sake of your health, please allow the little butler to give you a tube of inhibitor."

It called for a long time. Chi Shuyi was finally willing to poke his head out from under the quilt. Chi Shuyi's face turned red, but he didn't ask the housekeeper to take the inhibitor. He gingerly opened the cabinet, took out a bottle of perfume, and pressed the black cap of the perfume bottle hard.

The perfume is the color of the moon and has a simple nine characters on the label.

"Well..." Chi Shuyi's fingers became weak and he suddenly took his hand away. The whole bottle of perfume fell to the ground and broke into pieces, releasing the scent of moonlight.

Wrapped in the fragrance, his whole body was filled. Chi Shuyi lay straight on the bed, kicked his legs like an addict, and hugged the quilt tightly.

"Little Master..."

Yan Qing returned home as fast as possible and hurried upstairs. As soon as I opened the door, the room was filled with the fragrance of flowers.

It was as if countless flowers unfolded their overlapping petals in front of him, and the intermittent sobs were the sobs of the flowers.

He witnessed a flower bloom before his own eyes.

The young butler quietly handed over the prepared inhibitor. Yan Qing was immersed in the fragrance of flowers that filled the room and passed by. Then he half-knelt beside the bed, stroking the sheets.

"Xiaochi."

Hearing this sound, Chi Shuyi's vague moan suddenly stopped. It seemed that after floating several times, it was finally washed to the shore by the heavy sea water. The feeling of losing strength and falling into the air filled his bones and blood.

He rubbed against the quilt in confusion, tangled with the quilt and twisted uneasily, breathing fast and disorderly.

Yan Qing rubbed his head and pushed Chi Shuyi's wet forehead back, "Can I give you an inhibitor?"

Chi Shuyi's eyes turned red, "Well, well..."