Chapter 45

In the classroom.

Chi Shuyi held the entry-level book and followed the steps in the book to build a robot puppy using plastic sheets and Lego. The robot puppy is about the size of two palms and about the height of an arm.

Yu Man, who was next to him, was lying on the table and said in a muffled voice: "What are you doing here?"

Chi Shuyi: "I don't want to go to the study room, so I might as well stay in the classroom." University is different from high school. There is no fixed classroom.

Yu Man yawned and got up from the table, "Why is there no one in the classroom? Are they all out of class?"

"Well, school is over." Chi Shuyi continued to build the model in his hand and carefully inserted it into the model. Embedding the chip, "They went to the canteen to eat. You fell asleep, I stayed to help you look at things, and took the time to build a model..."

"I am touched, Xiaochi, you are so kind."

Chi Shuyi looked at Yu Man I glanced at him and said, "Are you very sleepy lately? You always doze off in class."

"Well... there are too many activities in school these days, and I am writing plans every day." Yu Man's eyes were black and his face was haggard, "Me neither I think that college will be even busier than high school, and I'm exhausted..."

"If you're too busy, just give it up a little bit, right?" Chi Shuyi clicked on the debugger of the bracelet and entered the code into the debugger following the instructions in the book: printf out "hello world."

Yu Man said dullly, "Participate in more campus activities to train your abilities. I know myself well, and I have no talent in my profession."

He came over and asked, "You're starting to build a robot puppy so quickly. Have you experimented?"

"Actually, I'm just following the content in the book." Chi Shu also pressed the enter key, and the puppy model on the table began to sway, and "hello world." was displayed on the display screen and emitted a message. The system tone of "hello world" is played.

"It's really moving." Yu Man clapped his hands and applauded.

The results of the past few days were not in vain. Chi Shuyi grinned with satisfaction, "Well, since you're awake, I'll go back first. Someone is waiting for me downstairs." He packed things in an orderly manner and hummed.

Yu Man gestured OK to him, "No problem, let me tell you first. We are setting up the venue these days, and we also set up the light show. The effect is good, right? If there is no problem with the preview, it will be ready then. Recently, this The stage will be set up in a few days, so you should take the time to check it out."

He didn't understand it at all, and Chi Shu was confused, "Huh?"

Yu Man clapped his hands, "By the way, I don't think I told you before. I signed you up for the most beautiful omega contest, and you were selected into the top ten. When the time comes for a show, we have prepared the most beautiful catwalk outfits for you! I am optimistic that you will be selected with a high vote!"

Chi Shuyi: "?? ?"

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Yu Man patted him on the shoulder, "Do you think it's so easy to be the most beautiful omega on campus? What a great honor it is."

Chi Shuyi's mind was still confused: "... ...I was selected?"

"Yes, you Yiqi Juechen was selected!"

"I...how did I get selected?" Chi Shuyi was shocked.

"Why can't you be selected? You are so good-looking. If you hadn't won the first place, I would have suspected that there was something shady." Yu Man said with a smile, "But don't worry, there is no shady story in our activities. Only one person can use his school ID. One vote, fair and just."

Chi Shuyi was still stunned, and Yu Man continued: "Remember to take the time to make an appointment with me. According to your schedule, several omegas selected into the top ten will gather for a rehearsal, oh , and we have to take photos."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

He entered the finals inexplicably, and Chi Shuyi felt like he had fallen five miles into the clouds, without any sense of security at all. He sat in Yan Qing's passenger seat, holding his chin, aimlessly browsing the rules of the most beautiful campus omega contest.

[Contestants must be omegas in school, regardless of age or major]

[The first round of the audition for the most beautiful omega is a universal suffrage, one person, one vote system, voting based on student ID]

[The top ten omegas will be awarded and photographed Qualifications for professional photography, and participating in the T-stage catwalk event of the campus light show]

[The top three omegas will receive a mysterious gift package and a crystal trophy]

It was so troublesome, Chi Shuyi hammered his head.

The car drove out of the road quickly, and Yan Qing suddenly said: "Is your estrus period coming soon?"

Chi Shuyi raised his head from the bracelet, "Well, it will be in a few days. I will remember to take the inhibitor. "

Yan Qing didn't say anything.

In the blink of an eye, the time for the rehearsal and shooting was agreed with Yu Man. The omegas selected into the top ten need to have special photo-making roll-ups to canvass votes for the final three. Chi Shu also came to the shooting location that Yu Man gave him - a photography studio in the school. This studio is staffed by photography majors from photographers, lighting engineers to post-processing.

As soon as he arrived, a male alpha wearing a black peaked cap greeted him, "Hello, are you classmate Chi Shuyi? Come here and sign."

Following the arrangement, Chi Shuyi carefully wrote on the paper Write your name.

Peaked Cap: "We are very interested in you. The tentative shooting plan is for you to sit in a bathtub with red roses, red wine in the bathtub, and you wearing a white shirt."

Upon hearing the words white shirt, Chi Shuyi instinctively Shaking, "Do you have to wear a white shirt?"

"Are you going to wear no clothes? You can't do it without clothes." The peaked hat said with a smile, "Our master said that you have a pure temperament, and I hope to see you. The opposite of your character. What about the dialectical unity of contradictions and opposites, what about vulnerability... I don't understand what he said, it's just like that."

"Didn't you take the photo for me?" He thought he was seeing a photographer now. Myself.

"No, no, no, I'm still far away. Our great masters are much better than me."

They had already decided on the plan. Chi Shuyi didn't say anything else, just put on makeup and change clothes, and finally sat down. Prepared wine bath.

Not long after, the photographer arrived. Chi Shuyi curiously raised his head from the bathtub and saw a male beta. As soon as the male beta arrived, several classmates from the studio gathered around him and shouted respectfully: "Master."

"Are you ready? Don't make me lose my temper," said the male beta.

"Everything is ready, Master."

Chi Shuyi saw such a big scene for the first time and stayed in the bathtub shivering. The great god they were talking about looked a bit arrogant and domineering, and didn't seem to be easy to get along with.

The great god walked to the camera, looked at Chi Shuyi in the camera, and suddenly said coldly: "Hi."

Chi Shuyi looked around nervously. No one answered the "hi", and the great god's eyes fell on On him. He braced himself and said "Hi" back.

Master: "Are you very nervous?"

Chi Shuyi: "No..."

Master hid behind the camera, asking and answering: "I am indeed very nervous. Do I need to play a song for you?"

Chi Shuyi: "... ...No need."

Master: "We hope to discover the other side of your personality, the sexy, passionate, and error-inducing side, so as to create a sense of conflict with your original personality. In order to create this feeling, you Do you want to try and seduce..."

There are two alphas and one omega around. The photographer walked up to Chi Shuyi and said, "Forget it, I'm the more handsome here. Can you try to seduce me?"

Chi Shuyi looked at him straightly, with a calm face and no reaction.

The great god clicked his tongue, and Chi Shu also trembled.

The great god comforted him: "It's not fear, it's seduction."

Chi Shuyi shrank back and said with all sincerity: "I, I don't want to seduce you."

"..."

They adjusted various factors, and the camera kept making noises. However, Chi Shu is also a piece of stone, and the resulting film is basically a waste.

The peaked hat sat in front of the computer to process the photos and looked at the bracelet. "It's been half an hour. Why don't we give up on the previous plan? This classmate can defeat a large number of people just by the outline of his facial features. He can directly take a mugshot. P Put some flowers on it. He was already said to be O Zhongyanqing by the alpha, so there is no need to be picky."

Chi Shuyi pricked up his ears, as if he heard his husband's name...

The master looked at the camera and squinted, " Please tell me more."

The peaked hat said: "It's true, O Zhong Yan Qing, the alpha group is going crazy."

The master stared at the camera and suddenly said: "I can see that this omega has a crush on Yan Qing, help me explain Yan Qing. "Come here."

The peaked hat: "...?"

The sound of their conversation reached Chi Shuyi's ears intact. Chi Shuyi suddenly blushed and pulled down his shirt.

Did they call his husband over? ? ?

‧On

the school road.

Chi Shu also went in to take pictures, while Yan Qing waited outside. Half an hour passed and no one came out yet. His wristband vibrated, and an unfamiliar male voice came out.

"Hey, is it brother? Excuse you, could you please come over when you have time -"

"Why are you talking so much nonsense? Yan Qing, come to my studio, there is an omega who needs you."

"Lin?" Yan Qing rubbed Lin Han rubbed his eyebrows and asked, "You need me?"

Lin Han said, "That's right, classmate Yan, junior, there is an omega here who has a crush on you. To make my photos more outstanding, please help me."

Yan Qing looked around from the car Photography studio, "Now?"

"Well, just now, come over." Lin Han hung up the phone.

Peaked Hat: "Master, aren't you doing this? Master Yan is more famous than you. Aren't you afraid that he will stop coming in a fit of anger?"

Lin didn't panic at all, "When I was young, we used to play the violin together, although later we both I gave up music."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Qing came in from outside, "What's wrong with him?"

The people in the studio turned around, extremely surprised. Lin: "You invented the random door? So quickly?"

Ignoring the irrelevant people, Yan Qing looked at Chi Shuyi in the bathtub. His omega was soaking in the water, his eyes evasive. Yan Qing walked directly to Chi Shuyi, checked the temperature in the bathtub with his hand, and asked in a warm voice: "Why are you soaking in the wine? Is it cold?"

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "It's not cold."

Yan Qing "Did they bully you?"

"No."

"Why did it take so long to take the photo?"

Chi Shuyi buried his head, "Because the photo never passed the test." Yan Qing

frowned and said to Lin Han with a face on his face: " How do you want to shoot? Finish it quickly."

"You two know each other? I've never seen you protect an omega before? Aren't you always cool and ruthless?" Lin Han hurriedly slipped in front of the camera and started working.

In front of the camera, Chi Shuyi's expression changed drastically. Lin touched his chin and said, "Uh... I do have a crush on you. Okay, just look at him with affectionate eyes next to him."

Yan Qing walked up to him. On the other hand, looking at Chi Shuyi, he suddenly asked Lin Han calmly: "You said he has a crush on me?"

Chi Shuyi muttered, put his hands in the bathtub, trying to maintain the balance of his body.

His alpha is evil again.

"Yeah," Lin Han hid in front of the camera, "His eyes changed when you came here." Yan Qing

looked confused, "How come I didn't know he had a crush on me?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Everything is ready. , Lin Han concentrated on taking pictures, muttering: "There are so many people who have a crush on you, just don't hurt others like you did before. Arsonists with hearts are also arsonists, and one day someone will deal with you."

As soon as he said this, Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing, his eyes widened slightly, "???"

Yan Qing raised his eyebrows and told him with lip language: "I'm not, I don't have it."

Lin Han: "Hey, classmate Chi Shuyi, Why are you suddenly angry? Keep the secret look in your eyes just now. The man in front of you is the husband of your dreams. Imagine that he is married to you, and he plays and kisses you in every corner of the house. He is still at home. I will pounce on you in every corner."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi blushed and was so hot that he almost sweated.

"That's right, that's it! It's perfect!" Lin Han snapped several photos, but stopped after a while and said, "I still feel like something is missing."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

In the photo, Chi Shu also tried his best to remain calm, but his eyes were shaking as if the earth was cracking and a mountain was falling. A very beautiful picture of a beauty bathing, full of desire, strong sexual tension, but with a broken feeling of incompleteness. As a photographer, Lin doesn't like this sense of alienation in his personal style. Yan

Qing rubbed his eyebrows, "Isn't it still possible?"

The photographer pointed at Chi Shuyi in the photo, "Do you understand? He is a sexy individual, and the attribute of sexiness is contrary to his original impression, but And... very symbolic." After speaking, he affirmed himself: "Yes, it is symbolic."

Yan Qing: "Symbolic?"

"Well, everyone likes angels. It's not that humans like the innocence of angels. , what human beings like more is angels descending to earth for them and staining the dust for them. Angels who do not descend to earth for humans are just symbolic angels in the works of art throughout the ages. Although this sentence is dirty, everyone thinks so, no matter what Male and female." Lin said looking at the photo.

"Of course, humans will also simply appreciate beauty, but the tension of pure beauty will be much weakened."

The omega in the photo has an innocent face, but his eyes are hazy, like an angel tasting forbidden fruit for the first time. Yan Qing looked at the photo silently, and the water in the bathtub made him want to bite it. Alphas are naturally attracted to omegas, just like the earth orbits the sun.

"In other words, human beings like the collision of innocence and desire, but this collision should be caused by humans, otherwise there will be no resonance."

Lin Han's voice gradually disappeared, and Yan Qing could only hear it The sound of your own heartbeat. He removed his eyes from the photo and looked at Chi Shuyi in the bathtub. He strode towards him without thinking, and then bent down.

Bewitched by the angel, Yan Qing sniffed Chi Shuyi's neck. After feeling the trembling of the omega under him, he slowly took a bite near the gland, leaving a shallow tooth mark.

With a click -

Lin Han called out, "Perfect, call it a day! Thank you Yan Qing for coming. Why didn't I know you were very accomplished in art! That tooth mark of yours is simply a highlight! What other omegas will there be in the future? I have a crush on you, so you have to come over and help me."

The photographer kept chattering, and Yan Qing took a big towel from nearby and wrapped it around Chi Shuyi. Chi Shu also hugged his neck obediently and asked him to carry him away.

"Hey! Why are you going?"

"There is a dressing room behind you after the shooting..."

"Yan Qing, where are you taking my model?"

Ignoring Lin Han's roar, Yan Qing hugged the person and walked through the work room and got in the car directly.

The car drove away, and all the shouting was blocked outside the car door. Chi Shuyi was sitting in the passenger seat, including his hair. The red wine dyed his white shirt red, and also dyed his body red.

Yan Qing handed him a set of clean clothes, "Here, put them on."

He took them silently, Chi Shuyi looked at the car window and asked in a low voice: "...can't people outside see us? "

You can't see it."

Chi Shuyi changed, taking off the wet clothes on the ground in front of Yan Qing. He was sitting very upright and suddenly said: "I, I won't take the photo next time."

"Well," Yan Qing looked at the car, suddenly stretched her neck and pecked his cheek, "I'll take the photo for you next time, I promise. It looks better than others."