Chapter 74

Complete night, quiet sea. The outside of a cruise ship was covered with small light yellow light bulbs, and it sailed calmly across the sea.

On the deck, Chi Shuyi turned around in front of Yan Qing boredly, "Is this okay?"

Just now Yan Qing mentioned mermaids, so Chi Shuyi actively cooperated with Yan Qing's fish selection plan. As soon as the two of them got together, they started deciding what to wear tonight to have a good time.

In addition to the worn out blue pair, Yan Qing also took out a mermaid suit with a hanger for him.

Chi Shuyi was wearing a golden mermaid suit, with a diamond bra on the upper body and a hip-covering skirt on the lower body, with the opening sealed at the end, and two fish tail fins on her feet. At first glance, it looks like that, very mermaid-like.

As for wearing a bra, it's easy to get used to. Chi Shu also found sadly that he had gradually gotten used to it.

He opened his hands and pursed his lips and said, "That's it, right?"

Yan Qing sat on a lounge chair, her hair blown by the wind, "It's very beautiful."

"Yeah!" "

It's just," Yan Qing changed the subject, "No comparison, no harm."

"... Ang?"

"I am a person who pursues perfection," Yan Qing lowered his eyes and broke off the wedding ring on his ring finger.

"Oh..." He seemed dissatisfied. Since Yan Qing didn't like it, Chi Shuyi rubbed his legs and stumbled back to the locker room.

The second time, he changed into a silver set. Different from the gold one, the silver one is one-piece. The top and hip-covering skirt are combined into one, and only the waist is largely hollowed out. This suit has tassels at the end, and the tassels sway when you twist them.

Chi Shuyi held on to the wall of the cabin and slowly moved out of the dressing room. After walking out of the cabin, he stopped when he was still five meters away, "Can you look at this, please?"

Yan Qing raised her eyes and held her chin to look at him.

"Is it so difficult to decide? I think they are pretty much the same."

"Will you move?"

Obeying the order, Chi Shuyi twisted his hips. The silver tassels on the hip-hugging skirt then swayed in elegant arcs, shining brilliantly under the moonlight.

"Do you like that golden pajamas or this silver one?" Chi Shuyi asked. Yan

Qing raised the corners of his mouth, "You look good when you twist it."

"That's it?" Chi Shuyi asked in surprise, not forgetting to continue twisting his butt.

"It's hard to take off," Yan Qing's eyes flashed with helplessness. He gestured in the air, "I want something easier to take off."

"..."

In fact, it's not that difficult to take off. You can take off the whole thing with just a pull of the zipper at the back. Came down. However, Chi Shuyi nodded obediently and slowly moved back to the dressing room, "...I'll change into the red one."

"Do you need my help?" Yan Qing stood up from the recliner.

"No need." Chi Shu also waved his arm.

The red mermaid is similar to the previous two pieces. There are many round sequins on the skirt, and the top has a small suspender belt on the bare back. There is no strands on the back, and the straps need to be tied from behind.

Chi Shuyi bent down, pulled up the zipper of the hip skirt, and then put on the red top.

After changing his clothes, he stepped on his fish tail, supported the wall and slowly moved out, and poked his head out of the cabin door.

Before seeing Yan Qing, he first saw several robots that were no higher than his legs. These robots were moving things like mattresses in a hurry. Generally speaking, if there are no special orders, the robots on the ship will not suddenly appear.

Chi Shuyi looked past the robot and looked at Yan Qing, "What's wrong?"

The robot was carrying various objects. In a blink of an eye, an outdoor leisure bed - a round woven rattan bed, was placed on the deck after being reorganized.

"Let's lie outside and watch the moon." Yan Qing said calmly.

"Just looking at the moon?" Chi Shuyi sounded the alarm.

"Yeah." Yan Qing was still sitting on the recliner, looking down at the bracelet, and her tone sounded like she didn't care at all about the sudden bed. On the contrary, Chi Shuyi was frightened for half a minute when he saw this bed.

All in all, he had a bad premonition.

Perhaps seeing that he didn't move, Yan Qing slowly raised his head from the bracelet, and his eyes fell on his waist and legs, staring at him for a long time. After a while, his alpha said: "It's hard to walk on land. Do you need me to carry you over? Little Mermaid."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

After moving the bed, the robot exited neatly in front of him. , Chi Shuyi took two steps forward, "I think... you need to pick me up."

Although the mermaid suit is beautiful, it is really inconvenient to move. There was nothing to support him if he walked forward, and he was worried that he would fall flat on his back and become the funniest mermaid in history.

"Okay, here I come." Yan Qing stood up from the recliner and walked to him. The tall human figure stood in front of him, and Chi Shuyi felt inexplicably suppressed.

"I, can I wear red?" Chi Shuyi didn't know where to put his hands and feet.

"You are fair and look good in red." Yan Qing looked at him and said.

"Actually, those two pieces just now..."

"I just want to see a few more pieces," Yan Qing picked him up and put him on his shoulders, "This is the one that is easy to take off."

"..."

They left. On the deck, when passing by the wicker bed, Chi Shuyi felt something in his heart and held his breath for a moment.

Yan Qing carried him and stopped walking for a moment.

Sweating profusely, Chi Shuyi pointed to the chair next door and whispered: "The chair is over there."

"Well, let's just sit on the chair."

Chi Shuyi's heart just returned to his chest. Three seconds later, the ending was still as he imagined, with everything turned upside down and Yan Qing threw him on the bed.

As soon as he touched the bed, his alpha immediately came up to him and calmly supported him.

Chi Shuyi, who was about to cry but had no tears, said: "...I knew it would be like this."

"You are smarter if you follow me." Yan Qing said with a smile.

No, it's just that there are too many tricks. Chi Shuyi smiled coquettishly, covering his chest, looking at the moon above his head, and then at the moon-stained alpha in front of him.

He was stammering a little now: "You said... you won't be outside, right?"

"Yes?" Yan Qing raised his eyes, his eyes ambiguous, "I have selective amnesia."

He said this Extremely confident. Chi Shuyi's face heated up and he reminded him, "We will be seen outside."

Chi Shuyi tried to awaken Yan Qing's conscience: "...This is a secret between you and me."

"Don't worry," Yan Qing said. She leaned over and lay beside him, still looking at him, and said, "I just checked with my bracelet. Apart from us and the fish on the bottom of the sea, there are no other vertebrates in the sea near here."

Chi Shuyi smiled bitterly. Sure enough, it was planned just now.

When he was silent, Yan Qing hugged him and whispered: "I know what you are worried about. Don't worry, I won't let others see you."

"...If a satellite or something sees it. "Chi Shu is also extremely frustrated.

"I blocked all signals."

"If there is a submarine nearby..."

"An alarm will sound within the detection range."

"If..."

Yan Qing smiled slightly and said, "Only the sea knows."

"..."

"Then, Okay then..." Chi Shuyi lowered his eyes, turned sideways, and leaned into Yan Qing's arms.

Yan Qing put her hands on his waist, lingering on his ribs, waist and abdomen. It's a little itchy to be honest with the layer of fabric.

As soon as he agreed, Yan Qing chuckled, stopped and sat up a little, and picked him up by the way. Chi Shu couldn't separate his legs and could only lean on Yan Qing with his legs together. "What's wrong?"

Yan Qing picked up a glass of red wine from the small table next to him. After drinking half of it, he put it to his mouth and said, "Scream. " Husband."

"..."

His lips felt cold, and Chi Shu also bit the rim of the glass obediently. Coincidentally, the place where he bit happened to be where Yan Qing had drank. The wine-red liquid entered his throat from his mouth and began to burn inside his body.

"...Old Gong." Chi Shu also said angrily.

"Is it getting warmer?"

Chi Shuyi said: "...Hmm."

The wine glass was put aside. Yan Qing put her arms around his shoulders and held him in her arms. At this critical moment, Chi Shuyi never dared to move casually. His back was numb, "You..."

His alpha was speechless, holding his neck with one hand and pressing his lower lip with the index finger of the other hand. Chi Shu also didn't know that there was still a little bit of wine left in the corner of his mouth. He opened his mouth unconsciously and held Yan Qing's finger in his mouth.

Yan Qing: "..."

"You want it, are you going to start?" Chi Shuyi bit his finger and asked, "If you don't start, I'm going to run away."

"...Ahem," Yan Qing pulled out his hand . fingers, with a look of ease on his face: "There is no one else here except you and me. Don't even think about escaping. You will only be scheming by me."

Chi Shuyi: "..." Yan Qing

pushed him on the bed, very seriously Said, "You must be mentally prepared for what we will do later. Not only Dahai knows."

"...What kind of mental preparation?" Chi Shuyi became nervous, "Who else?" Yan Qing

smiled, " Everything we do next will be seen by the moon."

Chi Shuyi stared blankly at the full moon in the sky above his head.

"Xiao Yu'er," Yan Qing cleared his throat, "Every time you see the moon from now on, you will remember how I plotted against you today."

Finally, Yan Qing asked very calmly: "Is it exciting?"

Chi Shu Also: "..."

The author has something to say: Should I learn to be cute? ? ? ?

_(:τ ∠)_