Chapter 57

[Chizai Husband Group—Anonymous Secret Chat]

Group Announcement: Authentication is required to join the group to avoid being discovered by a love rival. The blocked word "Chi~shu~yi~lao~gong" has been authenticated, send this text Please add a spacer. You can also use a special emoticon [man] to replace

a certain indifferent god B: My Zaizai looks even better up close.

Maple God is the best in the universe A: Why did the white-faced evil god behind me have his beard cut off? Obviously I am the first person in our school to meet him.

Maple God is the best in the universe. A: I believe in my fate with Zai Zai.

A certain indifferent god. B: Don't make fun of him in the afternoon.

Passerby A: Do you have a photo of Zai Zai?

A certain indifferent master B: No, my husband is under strict control now, and my father is very sad.

Passerby A Unit 2: Forget it if there are no photos, the alpha group has spread the word that Zai is parachuting into the sophomore classroom. Which classroom? After class, I had a dream-like encounter with him.

The best A in the universe is Maple God: Our classroom, but I won't tell you which classroom it is

. A classmate A who wants to remain anonymous: Call me a good person, and I'll tell you

passerby A. Unit 2: A good person has a safe life.

A classmate A who wishes to remain anonymous: Yoga class,

passerby A at the gym. Unit 2: Thanks, after I slept in this art training class, I went to meet Zai Zai. Passerby A. Unit 2. : You're welcome.

"Tsk, tsk..." Lu Qi simply gave his bracelet to Yan Qing, "Stop just looking at people in person, catch them both online and offline."

Chi Shuyi tilted his head slightly, "What's wrong? "

It's okay."

Yan Qing glanced at Lu Qi's bracelet, took it over, and typed into the group chat very coldly: "Chi Shu is also my wife. I hope you can wake up."

He pressed the send button. , the message originally displayed on the public screen did not appear, but got a message reminder:

"The content you entered contains illegal information, please re-enter."

Yan Qing: "...?"

He suspected that he was dazzled, and once again He typed into the bracelet: "I am Chi Shuyi's husband, you are all fakes."

The reminder was still: "The content you entered contains illegal information, please re-enter."

Yan Qing paused with her fingers.

Yes, this is a blocking word he set himself. Moreover, if the blocked word is entered more than a certain number of times, the group will explode.

Yan Qing cleared her throat and returned her gaze to the group chat.

A certain indifferent great god B: Who is so disobedient and told not to post those five words? The group meeting cannot be saved.

Maple God is the best in the universe. A: Those five words are poisonous.

Passerby A: You all saw it. Prompt?

A certain indifferent master B: Yes, those are the five words you sent, right? ? ? We are all fakes, and those five words will trigger a special attraction, and the group will be destroyed.

Maple God is the best in the universe: Newcomers consciously dive for three days, and cannot break the rules.

Passerby A: Well, I understand.

"The content you entered contains illegal information, please re-enter it."

"..."

Then, the group exploded in front of him. Shao Feng and Lin Han sighed and threw themselves on the table.

Chi Shuyi turned slightly to his shoulder, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, dealing with some illegal news."

"Illegal news?" Chi Shuyi was confused. The news he just saw was clearly "Chi Shuyi Yan Qing has used these five words "husband" several times. Which of these five words is illegal?

Yan Qing did not answer his question directly. After returning the bracelet to Lu Qi, she rubbed his ears and asked, "Are you free tonight?"

Chi Shu also pressed against the wall anxiously, fearing that the last incident would happen to him again. "I...I have to do my homework."

"Shall I teach you? I can do it all."

"You're teaching me too much and I'm overqualified..." Chi Shuyi immediately declined, "I, I'm very smart, I can do it myself."

He was afraid of talking and taught him, so he taught him other things.

Yan Qing didn't say anything, and seemed to be thinking about some life issue.

Lu Qi cleared her throat and lowered her voice and said, "Brother, the separatist rule among the vassals is essentially due to Li Tang."

"My reason?" Yan Ting understood the implication of Lu Qi's words.

"Well, maybe a simple mark can solve the problem."

Alphas are very sensitive to smells. For most alphas, Chi Shu is an unmarked omega and an object that can be pursued.

Yan Qing lowered his eyes and leaned back on the chair. If Chi Shuyi's glands were well developed, he wouldn't have to go to such trouble to prove to others that this omega belongs to him.

Yan Qing smiled faintly. He also wanted to bite Chi Shuyi, but...

"The permanent mark is made by forming knots in the body and injecting pheromones into the glands?" Yan Qing suddenly figured out something and asked Lu Qidao.

Lu Qi looked confused: "Well, why are you saying this all of a sudden? Isn't this common knowledge

in physiology class?" Shao Feng didn't even look back, "What you do is what you say, you actually said this in aesthetics class, you are so dirty."

Yan Qing glanced at Chi Shuyi.

Body tilted, Chi Shuyi rubbed his arms and asked timidly: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Yan Qing shook his head, the corners of his mouth raised crazily.

He just figured something out. Because his omega's glands were not fully developed, he was unable to mark Chi Shuyi, whether it was a temporary mark or a permanent mark.

However, his omega is only underdeveloped glands, not physically underdeveloped.

His omega is physically well developed and even looks good.

Yan Qing suddenly understood: Chi Shuyi, he can sleep. No need to use other techniques, you can sleep directly.

"Ahem." Yan Qing cleared his throat.

This cough exploded in Chi Shuyi's ears. For some reason, he shivered, his eyebrows twitched, and his back felt cold.

It seemed like something terrible was about to happen. Yan Qing

suddenly approached him and asked, "After the next class, will you go to the supermarket with me?"

"What do you want to buy?" Chi Shuyi couldn't help but lean back, "Won't the little housekeeper help us buy it? ?"

"Necessary items for daily life, butler, I don't care about this. You also want to use it, come with me to pick it out?" Yan Qing hugged him in his arms, "Pick the style you like."

"...Well, then I will Let's go to the supermarket with you." Chi Shuyi said with chattering teeth, "After I went to the supermarket, I, I went home to do my homework. I have a lot of homework...I won't finish it at night...I just, I'm in the guest room, Not going back to the room..."

"Yeah." Yan Qing said with a smile. For something as trivial as homework, you can ask the housekeeper to help you cheat.

‧Yan

Qing said he would take him to the supermarket, but first he took him to a place specializing in buying ties.

On the busiest street, there was no one inside the large store except the two of them and the sales girl. Chi Shuyi looked around, curious: "Haven't you never worn a tie? Why did you suddenly buy a tie?"

"I don't want to wear one." Yan Qing compared the colors of several pairs of ties in his hand, "Come here, Let me try the color."

"Test the color?" Chi Shuyi walked forward, "Want me to test the color?"

"Yes." Yan Qing put several ties in his hand on Chi Shuyi's wrist one by one. There were red ties, dark blue ties, etc. on her fair arms...

Chi Shuyi watched in a daze as Yan Qing tried colors on his arms, as if he was trying on lipstick.

"Red." Yan Qing quickly decided and handed the tie in his hand to the salesperson. "Red suits his skin color. This is what he wants."

After leaving the tie store, Yan Qing took him to the supermarket.

Chi Shu was also very puzzled: "Is it because of some festival that I suddenly bought a tie?"

"There is indeed some festival," Yan Qing said with a smile, "It's just for you."

"For me?" Chi Shu He was also stunned, "I don't like ties either."

Yan Qing held his lower back, "Let's go to the supermarket."

Yan Qing pushed a small trolley and walked along the shelves of the supermarket. between.

In the past few years, e-commerce has declined and new retail has emerged. Although online shopping has global logistics, many people are still keen on going to supermarkets.

Monday is not the peak time for supermarket goods flow.

Chi Shuyi took a bag of potato chips from the shelf and ran up, "I want this." Yan Qing

said, "Yeah."

After putting down the potato chips, Chi Shuyi consciously kept a certain distance from Yan Qing.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Yan Qing stopped, looked at his side face and asked, "Did I do something too much to you? Did it make you scared?"

"Because..." Chi Shuyi couldn't explain. Why, after what happened that night, his mind was filled with pornographic waste when he saw Yan Qing.

Chi Shuyi grinded his teeth and said: "It's not something too extreme."

"It's not something that is too extreme. Why do you hide when you see me?"

"I... I get restless when I see you... So, it's better to be less It's better to see him in person." Chi Shu also avoided his eyes.

Yan Qing let out a laugh, "I guess you became more restless soon."

He put down the trolley at hand, picked up a box from the shelf, and looked at the various parameters on the back of the box.

Unconsciously, they reached the area of ​​family planning supplies.

The packaging of these boxes looked familiar. Chi Shuyi looked around, his face instantly turning red. He was extremely surprised: "Why did you buy this???"

"I can't do it if I don't buy it. I'm tired of being mad at you all the time. I can't bear to do it." Yan Qing said calmly, still looking at the manual.

"But... but doesn't buying this mean..."

"Well, didn't you say you really want to be marked by me? Let's play it real." Yan Qing said calmly.

"The mark I'm talking about is biting the neck..." Chi Shuyi defended himself in a low voice. He froze, like a fish starved of oxygen, "...didn't you say I would faint on your bed?"

"After my unremitting efforts during this period, I believe you can last until I finish." Yan Qing did not intend to let him go, "I believe you have this potential, and it will only take one night."

"But... there will be tomorrow. class."

"Already asked for leave." Yan Qing put the box of things in his hand into the trolley, "Do you have any more questions?"

"But I don't know what to do at all... I don't know how... "Chi Shu also said incoherently.

"I can." Yan Qing responded to his doubts calmly and continued to look at the shelves.

Yan Qing thought for a moment, and as if one box was not enough, he swept all the boxes in a row into the trolley. He thought that it was not enough to clear the shelves, so he took away every item in this area in a wealthy manner.

Their trolleys were filled with family planning supplies. Chi Shuyi's bag of potato chips looked extremely ostentatious among them.

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi swallowed his saliva and made a threatening sound: "But, but I still have a lot of homework..."

"No buts," Yan Qing said with satisfaction, pushing the cart with one hand and holding it with the other. Holding his waist, he walked to the cashier to pay the bill, "Follow me home and I'll give you the status of husband and wife."