Chapter 47

Backstage.

The music started playing on the stage. The host shouted: "Let us welcome the ten most beautiful omega candidates to the stage——"

Frightened by the host's call, Chi Shuyi was so excited that he stepped on his left foot and almost fell down. Fortunately he was the last one.

The omegas in front of him walked outside one after another. Chi Shu followed closely behind. As soon as he came out of the backstage, he was almost knocked over by the enthusiastic roar, and his eyes were blinded by the flashlight. The three words "Chi Shuyi" deafened his eardrums, and the hands stretched out from around the stage almost hooked his trouser legs.

He had never thought that he would have such a day of "all the attention". Chi Shuyi's scalp was numb and every step was painful.

"Chi Shuyi!!!"

"Classmate Chi!"

"Hahahaha I'm wearing a school uniform!!!"

"Zai Zai daddy loves you!!!"

Pretend you can't hear the screams around you, pretend there's no one in the audience. Chi Shuyi stiffened his neck and staggered to the front of the stage without squinting. Yu Man told him that he needed to put on an attractive pose in this place and stand there for at least five seconds.

There were many people in the audience, and they didn't know how to place their hands and feet. Chi Shuyi simply turned around in circles with a sullen face and smiled at the audience.

With this smile, the shouting became even louder, and it was completely difficult to hear what they were shouting.

"..."

He was under great pressure, and at that moment, he quickly captured the figure in the audience. Across the sea of ​​people, Yan Qing was sitting not far away, looking at him indifferently.

He relaxed instantly, his shoulders slumped, and the corners of his mouth curled up unconsciously.

Chi Shu also stopped and when he turned around, he blew a kiss in the direction of Yan Qing and whispered: "Huh~"

Under everyone's gaze and screams, Chi Shuyi left the stage.

The competition for the most beautiful omega was over. Chi Shuyi held a crystal cup in his hand and secretly followed Yan Qing out of here. They avoided the crowd, were fully armed, and walked out of the crowded scene.

The moonlight poured on the school road, and two overlapping shadows fell in front of them. Yan Qing hugged his shoulders and said softly: "The most beautiful omega."

Chi Shuyi looked at the crystal cup in his hand, "You think it's weird too, right? I think it's weird too..."

Unexpectedly, the host actually gave him the award in the end.

Yan Qing: "Not surprising, our school's aesthetic is still online."

Do you mean to praise him? Chi Shu also lowered his head, "Doesn't that also prove that you have good vision?"

Yan Qing grabbed the hand on his shoulder and said, "Well, I am very discerning and made a prompt decision to marry you home first."

"..."

Yan Qing added: "Fortunately, we took action early."

Everywhere in the field of vision were lights of night. Chi Shuyi's brain heated up silently and exploded with a bang.

They stopped on the road, facing each other, and the shadows on the ground were tangled and blurred. The moon disappeared into the clouds, laughter and cheers fell not far away, and a couple passed by happily.