Chapter 39

Yan Qing drove home from school. In the car was a playlist of love songs found by the butler. The songs were sweet.

Secretary K: "Yan, you seem to be very happy."

Yan Qing glanced at the portrait on the screen, "Why do you say that?"

Secretary K: "Because you smiled. I must admit, you are the most perfect person I have ever seen. Human being, you have the most perfect brain, and your smile is extremely consistent with the aesthetics recognized by humans."

Yan Qing was not fooled by these rhetoric, and raised his eyes lightly, "The group has recently developed new products, and you want to call me back to work overtime?"

Secretary K: "You are so smart. The group has recently developed an aircraft for logistics and transportation. These small machines need to complete the functions of picking items, locating addresses and delivering them at the same time."

Yan Qing: "In fact, it is not difficult at all, Lu Qi I did it."

Secretary K: "It's indeed not difficult at all, but great designs all come from simplicity. I think if you do it yourself, you will definitely open up a new continent."

Yan Qing leaned on the back of his seat and tapped Turning the steering wheel, "You should have more confidence in him. Human beings are emotional creatures. Only by keeping a happy mood can the cerebral cortex be kept active."

Secretary K: "I'm just striving for excellence. Machines and data are always refined. Dear words , I have already arranged your next weekend. On Saturday morning, your right-hand assistant, Secretary K, will be waiting for your arrival at the group on time. Let us ride in the ocean of science and technology together." Yan

Qing voted veto, "No, I want to stay with my wife."

Secretary K smiled: "You don't need to stay with him 48 hours a day on weekends. I need you more than he does. Can you give me some time? Dear Yan."

Yan Qing refused . He simply said: "No."

Not wanting to get stuck in this topic with K, he raised his eyes and said, "By the way, do you know what 嘤嘤 means?"

Secretary K's information flow was slow for a moment.

Secretary K: "If I heard correctly, the two words you just said were Ying Ying?"

"Why was there such a big reaction?" Yan Qing nodded, "These two words have special meanings?"

He didn't understand Chi Shuyi. Why are you so insistent on saying these two words? K seems to be hiding something.

Secretary K smiled and said: "The word "嘤嘤" originated in the 1910s and emerged on the Internet. It is a colloquial use of human coquettishness. But in modern times, it is not limited to coquettishness. When the omega told ALPHA , the more superimposed numbers, the stronger the feeling of wanting something."

Yan Qing: "What do you want?"

Secretary K: "I want to be R."

Yan Qing: "..." Yan

Qingqing Clearing his throat, his ears suddenly turned red.

Secretary K said maliciously: "Have you finally received the hint from Omega? Congratulations, K. I wish you all the best in advance. I want to know which brave Xiaojiao O was attracted by your inexplicable charm. I declined, he is such a poor little sweetheart."

Yan Qing: "..."

Secretary K: "As an ALPHA, I believe you are naturally good at this kind of thing, but if you need some special experience and skills, I can find it for you now. I have saved a lot."

"Okay," Yan Qing said with a serious look, "Don't hang out with the butler from now on."

He looked at K and smiled with the same evil intentions, "What are you doing again? If you don't need it, it's useless to keep them."

Secretary K: "..."

Yan Qing returned home, and only the butler, an eggshell, was waiting for him at the door. Yan Qing took off his coat and looked towards the living room, "Where are the others?"

The little housekeeper pretended to be shy, "The little master was sulking in the room because the master didn't accompany him home. He decided to ignore the master again."

It . On the LED screen was a laughing emoji. Yan Qing raised his eyes calmly and said, "My wife ignores me, why are you so happy?"

The young butler: "..."

"Gloating about misfortune?" Yan Qing raised his eyebrows and said, " Also, the one you're talking about doesn't look like my wife at all."

Yan Qing already knew Chi Shuyi well and knew that he was not a person who lost his temper.

The little butler said stubbornly: "...Anyway, if you don't take any physical action, your wife will be snatched away by me. After all, the little butler's setting is also an ALPHA that you can fall in love with, very charming. "."

Yan Qing stood in front of it with indifferent eyes, "Your setting is that of an undifferentiated three-year-old eggshell, which does not have any charm."

The little housekeeper said in a sweet voice: "Although I am an eggshell. , but I am also a cute ALPHA eggshell. In the future version upgrade, I will become a handsome, tall and powerful ALPHA."

Yan Qing tapped the little butler's tactile stick with his index finger, "Don't always seduce my wife, otherwise you will After the upgrade, I will become an omega chick. I will keep my word."

Butler: "..." Yan

Qing went upstairs directly, taking the gift he had just brought back. He opened the door. The headlights were not turned on in the bedroom, but the wall lamp was on.

"Xiaochi, I have a gift for you." Yan Qing looked around, her fingers suddenly shrinking.

Rose petals were scattered all over the bedroom, and a few scented candles were burning on the floor.

Chi Shuyi was lying on his side on the bed, wearing a pink lace skirt that just covered half of his butt, and a pair of long white legs folded up and down. Chi Shu also raised his hazy eyes, looked out the door, and looked at him.

In the dark room, Chi Shuyi's white and tender face was tinged with a little light.

Yan Qing: "You..."

Chi Shuyi was startled and suddenly sat up in a panic, thinking how could he be so exposed in front of Yan Qing? Pull the clothes down hastily. But it's useless, covering the bottom won't cover the top.

Yan Qing looked away silently.

It's nowhere to be found. Chi Shuyi froze, suddenly thinking that he was here to seduce people today... as if he was about to be exposed.

He gradually relaxed and let go of his hand pulling his clothes down. He also turned over and faced Yan Qing with his back. He also raised his feet and rubbed them against each other.

When Yan Qing raised his eyes from the ground and looked at him again, what he saw was an omega lying on the bed with his back to him, his two calves intertwined.

After shaking his feet for a while, Chi Shuyi turned around with a red face and asked: "Aren't you coming over? I have something to give you."

With no choice but to do so, Yan Qing stepped forward and sat upright beside the bed. As soon as he sat down, a small head pressed against his leg. Chi Shuyi's pretty face was slightly red, "Hey..." Yan Qing

raised his eyes, his voice slightly hoarse, "What are you dressed like this... for?"

Chi Shuyi leaned into his arms, "Don't you look good? It's specially worn. It's for you to see."

"...It looks good." But Yan Qing didn't dare to look at it.

Chi Shuyi held his hand and asked softly, "Are you free tonight?"

"...Available."

"Then we...can we mark it?"

Yan Qing suddenly straightened up, The ribbon was released from his hand. He put Chi Shuyi aside and said in a stiff voice, "I'm going to take a bath." He

also said he wanted to take a bath last time... Chi Shuyi quickly hugged him from behind. She put her head on his back and pressed her head on the back of his neck, "No, just wash it. I'm very clean inside and out."

Yan Qing choked.

Chi Shu also turned Yan Qing over and asked him to face him.

Omega lowered his head and said shyly: "We can mark now..."

Omega tried to be coquettish: "Old Gong? Commander Yan?"

"..."

"I just came back from outside. I smell bad. I'm going to take a shower... ..." Yan Qing looked away and still emphasized that he had to take a shower.

"But it's not until ten o'clock every time you take a shower, and you're sleepy once it's ten o'clock..." Chi Shuyi complained. He turned off the wall lamp and put his arms around Yan Qing's neck.

In the room with only weak light, Chi Shuyi said seriously in Yan Qing's ear: "That's it. I think you smell so good..."

Chi Shuyi straightened his waist and lay down on the bed behind him. . Yan Qing was led by him, and she threw herself directly on top of him, using gravity to press him into the mattress.

They hugged each other and fell onto the mattress. In the darkness of the room, the fluorescent lights on the ceiling slowly descended, like stars in the Milky Way.

The tip of Yan Qing's nose met the tip of Chi Shuyi's, and the breath falling on his cheek was hot.

Because he was so close, Yan Qing smelled the scent of roses on Chi Shuyi's body. He swallowed Chi Shuyi's lips and teeth without thinking, biting all the way to his Adam's apple. He didn't even notice that the glands on the back of his neck escaped the control of his brain and emitted fragrance.

In a room of stars, the smell of moonlight slowly fills the room.

Pheromones...

Yan Qing's pheromones...

The tip of Chi Shuyi's nose itched. He smelled Yan Qing's pheromones for the first time. It's not the little bit of smell left on the body, but the vigorous and rich aroma, which comes entirely from Yan Qing's glands.

It's cold, aloof, psychedelic, and a little warm.

Chi Shuyi absorbed the fragrance manically and pressed his nose on Yan Qing's neck, fearing that he would miss any trace of it. As if entering the clouds, the body is twitching and the soul is crazy.

"Hmm...you smell so good..." Chi Shuyi spelled out a sporadic sentence from the gap.

Under the stimulation of pheromones, their body temperature soared, and the lace nightgown was crumpled into a mess.

Suddenly, Yan Qing stopped, raised his head, and looked at Chi Shuyi's collarbone as white as the moonlight in the darkness, a flash of clarity flashed through his mind.

He is in heat for half a year. If he wants to start recklessly, he has to say hello to the school and the group anyway, and it can't be now.

Moreover, Chi Shuyi's body may not be able to bear it, no, his body must not be able to bear it, and he still has to attend freshman classes.

Not now.

He reined in his horse from the precipice, put down the butcher's knife, and became a Buddha immediately. Yan Qing sat up, sat on Chi Shuyi, and rubbed the center of his brow.

He looked at the omega under him and said in a hoarse voice: "I, I suddenly remembered that I haven't worked out today yet. I'm going to the gym."

"...Ah?"

"Yes, I have to go to the gym." Yan Fall into the desert and run away.

‧Chi

Shuyi lay on the bed panting for five minutes before realizing that Yan Qing was gone.

Yan Qing said he was going to the gym... Going to the gym? Why go to the gym at this point? ?

Chi Shuyi: "...???" Yan Qing

could obviously use his own fitness equipment...

Chi Shuyi was ashamed and got up from the bed angrily. When he saw the nightgown on his body, his face suddenly felt "springy" and it took him a long time to put the clothes in order.

Yan Qing was doing abdominal crunches in the gym, sweating all over, and gradually extinguishing the evil fire in her body.

Chi Shuyi eagerly followed him, hugged the door frame, and said sourly: "Lao Gong..." He

had just calmed down, and when he heard the familiar voice, Yan Qing's whole body froze, and he couldn't help but slow down his movements of lying on his back. Come down.

Chi Shuyi sneaked up to him, knelt down and complained softly: "Why are you wasting your energy... when you can do it on me."

Yan Qing: "..."

lest he could see Chi Shuyi with his peripheral vision. The figure cannot resist the temptation. Yan Qing turned over and started doing push-ups.

Chi Shuyi: "Let's go back to the room...continue what we just did..."

Yan Qing concentrated on doing push-ups.

Chi Shuyi: "Let's go back..." Yan

Qing was not affected at all and concentrated on doing push-ups.

Chi Shuyi was heartbroken and got directly under Yan Qing, holding his pretty brow, lying down and looking at him motionless.

Now Yan Qing couldn't concentrate on doing push-ups. He raised his arms and looked at someone lying on the mat, "What are you doing under me?"

"...You don't even want to look at me. Huh."

Yan Qing raised his eyebrows.

"Shall we go back and have fun?" Yan Qing

sighed, "Do you know what it means?"

"...I know," Chi Shuyi opened his eyes, "I already knew it."

" Knowing that you still talk nonsense?"

"It's just that I know..."

Yan Qing: "..."

Yan Qing coughed twice and turned his head unnaturally.

Chi Shuyi: "Uh-huh?" Yan Qing

continued to do push-ups, stopping just at the tip of Chi Shuyi's nose every time.

"...嘤."

Chi Shuyi just watched Yan Qing maintain a certain frequency, rising and then falling, rising and then falling. It was just right every time, stopping at the tip of his nose.

For some reason, his heartbeat suddenly started to beat wildly.

Yan Qing saw that his eyes were evasive, as if he couldn't lie still, and he looked quite pitiful, which made him feel better.

In some relationships, it's better for two people to be miserable than for one to be miserable alone. After all, he was really feeling uncomfortable right now, and it was all because of the omega lying underneath him.

"Are you worried that I won't mark you?" Yan Qing asked curiously.

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "No, I just want you to mark me quickly..."

"I will," Yan Qing looked at him and said, "One day I will."

"Ah?"

"Always. One day, I will explore your body like I explore the truth."

After Yan Qing said this, he continued to do push-ups without giving Chi Shuyi any time to buffer.

The muscles in his arms that were not usually noticeable were revealed. He rose and then fell, but when he fell, he deliberately pressed a kiss on Chi Shuyi's lips.

In just a moment, Chi Shuyi's mind exploded.

Whether it was the words "explore your body" or Yan Qing's kiss on him.

If just now in the bedroom, because of the dim light, he was too bold and could seduce Yan Qing without any reservation. So in the gym, under the unobstructed illumination of incandescent lights, he was very shy and a little panicked.

Yan Qing rose and fell, pecked him on the lips, and then pecked him again. A pair of peach blossom eyes are covered with a layer of sweat, and the eyes are arousing.

Chi Shuyi blushed and immediately got out from under him, muttering: "I, I, I'm going back..." Yan Qing

raised his eyebrows, "Why are you going back? Why don't you lie down under me?"

Chi Shuyi Yi ran as fast as his butt was on fire, "I'm going back..."