Chapter 80

The "soul" under the spotlight slowly opened his eyes, and Chi Shuyi discovered for the first time that Lu Xi's eyes were very similar to Chi Shuyi's.

He and Lu Xi both have almond-shaped eyes with large pupils, and the ends of the eyes are slightly raised.

He looked very innocent and easy to deceive, but Lu's eyes were more aged than his eyes.

Chi Shu also had this thought for the first time - he was like Lu Xi in some aspects, especially his eyes. He wouldn't have thought of it this way before.

Chi Shu was also lost in thought. The white figure in the middle looked around, stood silently for a while, and asked: "Who...are you?"

The voice was exactly the same as Lu's voice in the documentary. Lu's face was surprised: "Wow, look. It looks like a living person."

Hearing this sentence, Chi Shuyi and several technical backbones all took a breath, but no one spoke to Lu Xi.

The white man Lu squinted his eyes and looked in the direction of Shao Yue in the middle. His eyes wandered back and forth on Shao Yue, Lu Qi, Shao Feng and Yan Qing.

Finally, he said blankly: "Did I travel through time? These four of you look familiar to me."

Lu Fei touched his chin and looked at Shao Feng, "Am I dreaming? Son, when you grow up, It's become ugly." He looked at Shao Yue again, "Well, Brother Shao, you are getting old too."

Finally, he looked at Lu Qi and Yan Qing, "Wow, little brother? You are good-looking."

In this situation, there was still no one. Open your mouth. Overflowing with curiosity, Lu Xi took two small steps forward. Maybe he thought they were monkeys in the zoo and wanted to have a close encounter with them.

But when he saw his transparent hands, he froze and let out a roof-breaking wail: "My mother, I have turned into a ghost?!?!?!?!"

Everyone: " ..."

"Why do I have no body? Am I a shadow?"

"Where are my legs?"

"F**k..."

Lu Xi looked at his translucent "body" crazily.

"You..." Shao Feng walked up to Lu Xi like a ghost, and asked: "Silly dad?"

"You are not a statue, aren't you?" Lu Xi suddenly raised his head, his pale face was particularly frightening. , "Why did I become a ghost, silly son?"

"..."

Yan Qing, Chi Shuyi, and the two alphas who joined their group in their freshman year, walked outside the seminar room, leaving all time and space to that family. Four mouths.

Although in fact, Lu and the others are not a family in the legal sense.

As soon as he left the door of the seminar room, Chi Shuyi couldn't help but look back, "Have we...succeeded?"

He turned his head to look at Yan Qing, and then looked at one of the others except Yan Qing. alpha.

The alpha was stunned, slapped his head, and replied: "Lu Qi and the others will complete the subsequent information collection and experiments. Based on the host reaction we just observed, the probability of success is 95%, and the error is within one digit." ."

"Then what's next...?" Chi Shu was also a little curious. Will Teacher Shao Yue confess to Lu Xi next?

In the past four years, he had read Lu Ma's memories carefully and understood Lu Ma's love for Shao Yue. When I was young, I mentioned it carelessly, but when I got older, I rarely mentioned it. Lu Xi's performance was very obvious, but he never understood Shao Yue's thoughts.

The alpha's performance left him confused. If they like each other, they have never crossed the line and have no affection at all for so many years.

But if you don't like it, why do you want to find ways to resurrect a dead person now?

Chi Shu also doesn't understand alpha.

"Of course the next step is for the father and son to meet and howl like ghosts and wolves." The alpha put his palms on the back of his head and said calmly.

"Ghosts crying and wolves howling?" Chi Shu didn't quite understand.

Yan Qing glanced at them.

"Of course father and son will cry bitterly when they meet again after a long separation. Whether this Lu  is Lu  himself will be left to relatives to identify." The alpha was frightened when he saw the conversation. After explaining, he let out a laugh, took a step away, and met Chi Shu. Also keep a certain distance.

He held the other alpha's arm and said, "Let's go this way and say goodbye to the little cutie."

Only Yan Qing walked with him, and Chi Shu also smiled faintly, "Bye."

On the way to the parking lot, Chi Shu said Shu Yi didn't say a word. The car drove smoothly on the road, and Chi Shuyi's ears were filled with the low hum of the car engine and the sound of He Yanqing tapping the steering wheel.

Finally, the alpha beside him seemed to be unable to bear it any longer, "How long will you be this substitute?"

"Ah?" Chi Shuyi looked at him in confusion.

Yan Qing: "You said before that you were a substitute."

Chi Shu also didn't answer and didn't know how to answer.

"But you have completely failed to fulfill your obligation as a substitute." Yan Qing lowered his eyes and said words that sounded like a challenge.

"Huh?" He didn't understand this sentence at all, and Chi Shuyi became confused.

"Suppose you are a substitute," Yan Qing spread his shoulders and spoke calmly: "Your duty was to accompany me and love me."

A sense of guilt climbed onto Chi Shuyi's head. The substitute has to fulfill his obligations, he forgot.

"In the past few days, you have not fulfilled your obligations at all. You ignored me and smiled at others." Yan Qing said calmly.

Although the tone was dull, this sentence was very straightforward and cruel.

His brows furrowed, like the surface of a lake broken by stones. Chi Shu also admitted his failure and folded his fingers on his knees, "I'm sorry, I was rude some time ago. I will fulfill my obligations..."

The air in the car stagnated for a moment, as quiet as a tomb.

He stared down at his knees and considered his words: "You may not know that although I am just a substitute. But I inherited his love for you, which is very selfish."

Selfish possessiveness, selfishly I want to show my true self in front of him.

Selfishly, I don't want to put on another person's makeup, pretend to be someone else, and inherit the love of the alpha.

He was about to say something, but Yan Qing suddenly interrupted him and said, "I want to hear that sentence again."

"Well," Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing meekly and said in a soft voice, "Which sentence?"

"You said that you inherited Chi Shuyi's love for me." Yan Qing looked at the front window of the car, "Repeat this sentence."

"..."

Yan Qing turned around, "I only heard this sentence, You, repeat it."

"...You heard it, why do you have to repeat it?" Chi Shuyi became confused again.

"Aren't you going to repeat it?" Yan Qing raised his eyes lightly, his black eyelashes first falling and then rising suddenly, his eyes piercing, "Are you telling the truth?"

"Ah?" Chi Shuyi paused for a moment, and then He nodded, "Be honest."

"Then repeat it." Yan Qing urged him.

"Oh." Chi Shuyi looked at the wide road in front of him, "I...inherited his love for you, which is very selfish."

After hearing what he wanted, Yan Qing relaxed his brows and nodded with satisfaction. , "Well, you like me."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Chi Shuyi couldn't laugh or cry: "I want to tell you something. Although I am just a stand-in, you gave me life and personality, and I can't help but have it. If you have your own thoughts, this idea will run counter to your original intention." Yan Qing

lightly touched the steering wheel with her fingers, full of interest: "My own thoughts?"

"Lu Xi also has his own thoughts, I can feel it." Chi Shu also covered his head. His own heart, such as, "Even if we are all artificial creatures, the thoughts in the head are not preset by the program. You wanted Chi Shuyi to come back, so you created me..."

Chi Shuyi pinched the hem of his shirt, He said like a dragonfly: "But, Chi Shuyi and I, you... can only choose one."

This was the conclusion he came to after careful consideration during this period.

Although he is a robot, he has a mind. If he didn't know that he was a robot, or if he was more similar to Chi Shuyi, so that he couldn't tell the difference between Chi Shuyi and himself, he might seriously regard himself as Chi Shuyi.

But he's not, and he discovers the secret.

"I said before that I will be the Chi Shuyi you want," Chi Shuyi shrank in his position, "After thinking about it, I actually can't do it..."

He couldn't play another person and let go of himself. People at the top of their minds make fun of themselves. He would rather be truthful when facing Yan Qing.

Even if you don't like it.

"So," Chi Shuyi plucked up the courage, "Can you try to like me?"

His voice became softer and quieter, until finally he couldn't hear him.

But just by chance, Yan Ting heard it. The alpha's tone was always so decisive. He asked: "Try to like you?"

Chi Shuyi was so excited that he reacted instantly and said: "I know, I'm just a substitute, or a robot with bad looks. ..."

Slowly, his tone softened: "You created me because you have never forgotten him, right?"

"Well, I do have a deep affection for Chi Shu -" Yan Qing turned around and looked at him "I will never forget you."

"...But I can't pretend to be him, and I don't want to deceive you. Can you try to like me?"

Omega's idea was very simple and one-dimensional. Since I can't cross the mountain, I can only inform the mountain and let the mountain move by itself.

It sounds a little silly.

"I'm different from him, can you..." Chi Shuyi counted his fingers and said methodically: "You like him, and I like you. He is gone, and you can only choose one. So you like me too, okay? Okay? Don't think of me as him."

He asked politely and his tone was simply to please.

"As an adult, I want them all." Yan Qing said calmly, "I never do multiple-choice questions."

"But..."

"There is no but," Yan Qing held his shoulders, "You are not someone else, I I can give half of my heart to you."

- Anyway, Chi Shu is not someone else. His wife will always be his wife.

There is no third party.

‧During

this period, Yan Qing did not call Chi Shuyi by his real name. Instead, he called him "Yan Xiaochi".

"Yan Xiaochi, come here."

"Yan Xiaochi, come out with me."

"Mom is looking for you, Yan Xiaochi."

Although the friendly and mutual-help mode of communication has resumed, Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing still maintain a polite distance.

After all, to Yan Xiaochi, they were two familiar strangers. Never held hands, never kissed, never marked. Apart from the fact that Yan Xiaochi also likes Yan Qing, their relationship is pure.

The strange thing is that Yan Qing said she would let him fulfill his marital obligations, but it never happened like he remembered - resisting him every day and making love to him.

At the dining table, Chi Shuyi was biting bread, thinking a lot.

In a sense, he is Yan Qing's second wife, and her husband doesn't seem to be addicted to Bai Yueguang. Why is he unwilling to give him a child?

Nor did she come to kiss him...

Unlike Chi Shu who was obsessed with beauty, Yan Xiaochi was happy to have a child.

"What's wrong?" Yan Qing put down the ceramic knife in his hand and asked.

Chi Shuyi shook his head and nodded, "Last time, my mother asked me when I was going to have a baby."

He peeked at Yan Qing and murmured: "Baby, baby, omega has a baby..."

However, , Yan Qing almost dropped the knife in his hand.

Seeing his reaction and refusal, Chi Shuyi felt uncomfortable.

He shrugged pretending not to care, then took another piece of white bread and stuffed it into his mouth, "Don't take it too seriously, I was just asking casually."

"But I waited until you asked for love," Yan Qing suppressed a smile and said in a low voice. Said loudly. He asked again, "But, do you have the function of giving birth to children?"

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi leaned forward, "The function...?"

"Robots can give birth to children?"

"..."

By the way, he forgot. I am a robot now. His robot should, probably, maybe not have the function of gestation. If he didn't have the ability to conceive, there was a high probability that he wouldn't be marked by Yan Qing.

After discovering some incredible truth, Chi Shuyi almost choked to death on the bread.

No wonder Yan Qing didn't mark him, it turned out that it was impossible for him to be marked.

Such a big mistake. Chi Shu also felt that his "CPU" was overloaded, causing uneven heat dissipation on his facial plates. He calmed down and said sheepishly: "My request was too much."

In order to let the topic go as quickly as possible, he smiled and asked: "It's amazing, I don't even need to charge... just like humans."

"Well, you are solar powered and can sense your skin." Yan Qing said without changing his expression.

"You are so awesome. I still have fingerprints and my hair is falling out." Chi Shu also recognized Yan Qing's technical level in making robots and said shyly: "If you kick your toes, they will hurt."

"Well, You have a nervous system and cell differentiation system that are as good as humans."

"And I also want to eat, just like a real person."

"I'm better." Yan Qing boasted.

Chi Shuyi also boasted, "My robot is really good." Yan

Qing coughed and raised the corners of his mouth, "I just can't have children."

"..."

Chi Shuyi looked at him innocently and pitifully.

"Actually, you have Chi Shuyi's cells in your body." Yan Qing smiled and turned away.

"Huh?"

"In order for the robot I built to have children, I recently developed a new section." Yan Qing coughed twice.

Chi Shu was also in disbelief: "You mean, robots can also give birth???" Yan

Qing covered her mouth and said with a smile: "You have his cells in your body. As long as you adjust the program and switch modes, you can It can carry the function of fertility."

"Then what do I need to do?" Chi Shuyi asked in surprise.

"It's simple, wait until the module is developed," Yan Qingyan looked at him with a smile, "Wash clean, take off your clothes, and wait for me on the bed."

"..."

Chi Shu also didn't know what Yan Qing said about developing a new module . What's the meaning. After he woke up, Yan Qing suddenly told him that the new section had been developed and could create humans at any time.

Chi Shu, who had just woken up, was a little sluggish: "But... when was the section loaded?"

It was just one night, and he had no memory of this at all. Yan Qing

said calmly: "I turned off your phone, so you don't know anything."

"I see." Chi Shu also tucked in the quilt and asked proactively: "Now that the functions are configured, when do we plan to have a baby?" Child?"

"How are you now?" Yan Qing looked at his watch, "It's better to choose a different day than to hit it. Although it's morning now, I want to try out the new function."

Chi Shu also understood what he said and lay down obediently. Ping, based on the picture in his mind, he thoughtfully raised his legs and spread them apart.

He folded his hands on his stomach, took a deep breath, and said in a relaxed tone as if he was eating and drinking every day: "I'm fine, come on."

As soon as he said these words, for some reason, Yan Qing suddenly fell on the bed. He burst into laughter, making the mattress vibrate.

"...Is that all?" Chi Shu also stood up.

Yan Qing was still laughing.

Chi Shu also lowered his eyes and had an idea, "Sorry, I forgot to take off my clothes."

After the voice stopped, he lay down again.

Chi Shuyi is not ashamed. His body was created by Yan Qing, and Yan Qing must have been familiar with it for a long time.

"Xiaochi, are you really...why are you so cute?"

"...?"

After Yan Qing had laughed enough, she sat on his waist. Chi Shu also thought that Yan Qing had given up testing new functions.

From his angle, he could see Yan Qing's lean waist and his smiling face. Chi Shu also knew the strength and frequency of the waist, as well as the touch of the perfectly curved lips.

Memories that did not belong to him were allocated from the memory, and his CPU ran faster. Chi Shuyi closed his eyes and asked, "Will I feel that way?"

Generally speaking, this kind of robot will not be equipped with special sensors, and it will not be of much use if it is equipped. Chi Shu also didn't understand his body structure and didn't know whether he would feel anything. He couldn't even find his own switch.

He asked himself if he felt anything. Yan Qing started giggling again, sending the shock to his stomach.

"I have seen some robots that were created to meet specific needs of humans. They seem to be insensitive." This is the popular science Chi Shuyi saw on TV.

"My robot has feelings." Yan Qing curled his ankles with the palm of his hand and pulled him to his shoulders. "You will scream, go crazy, and become addicted."

Two knees were bent on Yan Qing's shoulders, and Chi Shu Yi's eyes opened a crack. He said cautiously: "Am I going crazy? Will I be addicted?"

"Well," Yan Qing nodded solemnly, "you will beg me to have you."

"I am a robot and will not be addicted to anything." Chi Shu Yi Xinru Zhishui argued very seriously.

"You try it?" Yan Qing bent down and kissed his forehead, "Who can't stop when you see it?"

"You won't be able to stop. After all, once is enough, right?" Chi Shu Yi opened his eyes and said solemnly: "You will have a baby once."

"According to the probability, once is not enough."

"...Okay then, you can see how many times you can get pregnant," Chi Shuyi Look at the ceiling. He remembered something, "By the way, since you want to have a baby, you don't need contraceptives."

In the past, Chi Shuyi always had conflicts with Yan Qing over the issue of condoms. Yan Xiaochi shook his head. He wanted to avoid this problem from the source.

Yan Qing smiled again.

‧The

process of conceiving a baby was different from what Yan Xiaochi had imagined.

He was indeed twisted into a ball, and his voice was hoarse.

‧In

the autumn when Lu was created, Shao Yue's brain injury relapsed, and he left Jin because of failure to rescue him in time.

When Chi Shuyi learned the news, the knot on his head was already completely healed. Yan Xiaochi left.

Putting the white daisy in his hand in front of the tombstone, Chi Shuyi stood in the autumn wind and looked at the photo on the tombstone in a daze.

What made him even more stunned was that Yan Qing, Shao Feng and the others were not surprised by this result.

"Angel." Shao Feng walked forward and stood right next to him, with his arms loosely wrapped around his waist, and a shadow fell under his eyes.

"...I'm sorry," Chi Shuyi lowered his head and said, "My condolences."

Shao Feng didn't say anything.

This was an outcome that had been expected for a long time. Even he himself, after the initial shock, only felt a pang in his heart, and it did not cause a landslide. Things in the world are impermanent. Chi Shuyi rolled these four words in his throat and swallowed them.

On the way home, he looked down at the cobblestone path in the cemetery garden, "Why did the teacher leave?"

"Brain atrophy," Yan Qing said calmly as before, "It was diagnosed four years ago."

"... That's why we made Lu's chips specially." Chi Shu also reacted belatedly.

Four years ago, it happened to be the time when preparations for mainland chips began.

Passing by rows of juniper trees pruned into conical shapes. Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing's side face and asked, "Teacher, did you finally get what you wanted?"

He was a little curious about the final whereabouts of the chip, and also curious about whether the chip was successful.

After leaving the seminar room that day, no one mentioned Lu's chip again. Logically speaking, Lu Qi and the others would submit a test report to the members of the group. After watching the birth of Lu Xi that day, the whereabouts of the chip became unknown.

Yan Qing stopped and said, "When he said the first sentence, the teacher got his wish. Later..."

Yan Qing looked at him, "Do you have anything else to ask?"

"Well," Chi Shuyi looked at it. Surrounded by silence, "If I leave in the future, will you also build a robot? Just like before..."

He bumped his head some time ago and misunderstood that he was a robot, and Yan Qing also used this to play with his emotions. Chi Shu was also curious if Yan Qing would create a stand-in robot if he left. By that time, the technology must have matured.

He vaguely remembered that he had asked this question before. At that time Yan Qing said, unless he wanted to see him again.

"I won't let myself get to that point." This time, Yan Qing changed his words.

"..."

Chi Shuyi blinked, "I don't understand."

"The professor has always been a celibate. The professor refuses all feelings." Yan Qing said lightly, "I will not let myself regret it."

"You don't Will leave me due to any accident." Yan Qing suddenly rubbed his forehead. There used to be a big bump on that place, but it was no longer visible. His movements were gentle and affectionate.

"So?"

"So I will avoid risks and let the danger leave you."

He didn't mean to let him leave the danger, but to let the danger leave. People without confidence cannot say this.

Chi Shu also continued to walk forward, feeling very confused: "But... what if something unexpected happens? Whether you find another omega or become a robot, you have to -"

- live a good life.

The other omega hopes that the alpha will always remember him, and he hopes that Yan Qing can always live happily. He doesn't care if Yan Qing's robot substitute looks like him. It doesn't matter if it's someone else. It doesn't matter if he meets other omegas in the future.

"I don't like this kind of accident, Xiaochi." Yan Qing interrupted him, and his tone suddenly became very harsh, "If you say it again, I'll be angry."

Chi Shu also stopped.

After being married for so long, this was the first time he saw Yan Qing lose his temper. Although Yan Qing occasionally showed off his arrogance and acted mischievously, he was very well-educated and could be said to never get angry.

Chi Shuyi hadn't figured out how to deal with Yan Qing's "anger" yet, so he kept apologizing. Yan Qing came up from behind and took his hand, "Sorry, I went too far. Don't take it to heart."

"..."

He raised his eyes and looked at the alpha in his hand. Yan Qing was the same as him today. They all wore black suits, looking very solemn and repellent.

He was stunned for half a minute, standing motionless, and then threw himself into Yan Qing's arms, "...I'm a little scared."

He was worried that one day Yan Qing would be like Shao Yue, spending his whole life alone. Yan Qing

rubbed his head, "I know."

"...If something unexpected happens, you go find someone else." Chi Shuyi said.

"I don't."

"You're not good."

"You're not good either."

Chi Shu was also enveloped by the low pressure, and his heart skipped a beat, and the man in his twenties started acting coquettishly. Yan Qing patiently coaxed him for a long time, and finally reluctantly took his princess away, and they left the cemetery.

After leaving the cemetery, Yan Qing threw him in the car and educated him several times before Chi Shuyi ran away from home feeling so depressed. Yan Qing forcefully pushed all the messy thoughts out of his mind.

"The world has nothing to do with us." Yan Qing said.

"If you have time to think wildly, why not fall in love with me a few more times." Yan Qing added.

Chi Shu was also double-educated by him and had no time to think about anything else. He looked at the ventilation vent on the roof of the car and slowly understood:

he had got the treasure he wanted, and he just had to cherish it for the rest of his life.

‧Shao

Feng and Lu Qi were the only ones standing in front of the tombstone in the twilight. The surrounding attendees had already left.

Lu Qi threw the glasses on the bridge of her nose aside, "Let's go, it's time to go back."

Shao Feng suddenly squatted down, "According to the movies and TV dramas I saw, we should hug each other and cry bitterly at this time. This can show Showing sadness can express the lasting affection between father and son."

"I've known this day for a long time. Didn't you cry every day in the past few years?"

Shao Feng smiled silently and covered his eyes with his arms, "Yes. , I have cried for a long time. Let us two orphans hold each other and cry together today, treat it as farewell."

"I refuse," Lu Qi said coldly, "If you want to cry, you can cry on your own."

They have been sad for a long time . It happened once, and today is just a repeat of it.

Shao Feng got up from the ground and returned to his previous appearance, "You are so cold and not enthusiastic at all. Angels are the only good people around me."

"Oh," Lu Qi said with a hint of sarcasm, "I miss his wife so much, brother. I didn't beat you to death. You were really good-tempered."

"Why do you want to defend an alpha who is not related to you by blood?" When Yan Qing was mentioned, Shao Feng bared his teeth.

"I have no blood relationship with you," Lu Qi crossed her arms and lowered her voice unconsciously as she looked at the portrait on the tombstone, "... Do you think Yan Qing knows that you miss his wife because of their looks? Like?"

Shao Feng originally prepared a bunch of words to counterattack, but as soon as Lu Qi said these words, his arrogance died down.

After a long time, Shao Feng said: "He knows."

If it were any other alpha, Yan Qing would have killed them. This was the alpha's possessiveness for his omega that was engraved in his genes.

"Brother is a gentle person." Lu Qi said sincerely.

Shao Feng touched his arm in a pretentious manner, "...Are you talking about it? Angel and I have an extremely pure brotherhood."

Lu Qi glanced at him, "Si Que, go home."

"..."

On the way back, Shao Feng and Lu Qi walked side by side. Because when he was young, Shao Feng always won when fighting for favor, and he was slightly taller than Lu Qi.

Shao Feng smiled, "We are really orphans now."

"Yes." Lu Qi answered him, "Six, Dad Lu told me a long time ago that I should take good care of you."

"I will take care of you." Almost."

Shao Feng was originally called Liu, and Lu Qi was originally called Qi. They were both names randomly given by the director of the welfare home. Since the names had to be changed after the next parents were found, the names chosen by the dean were always very casual, making it easier to make a living.

In their time, the living conditions in orphanages were not bad, and there were no abuse scenes like those seen in movies. They were even very happy. After Liu and Qi were picked up by Lu Xin, Liu was smart and gave himself a name that won the favor of both parties.

Lu Qi glanced at him, "Whenever you show this expression, do you start to reminisce about the past again?"

"I think of him."

"You think of him every day." Lu Qi didn't care.

Shao Feng smiled angrily and did not deny it.

Indeed, he thought of Lu Xi every day. Lu Qi is only considerate in this aspect.

When Shao Feng and Lu Xi met, it was autumn when the maple leaves were falling.

According to Lu's own words, he came to the orphanage on a whim and wanted to take a boy away and raise him as a son.

Lu  is an unmarried omega of the right age. He is in his thirties and looks very young. At that time, there were often college students doing social practice in the welfare home, and Shao Feng thought he was the same.

That day, Lu Xi squatted in front of Shao Feng. Shao Feng was sitting on the swing, his face wrinkled.

"Are you unhappy?"

"No." Liu shook his head.

"Oh." Lu Xi sat on the swing on the other side.

Liu glanced at him and was shocked: "Are you an angel? You look like an angel."

Lu Ting decided, "I am a devil."

"..."

Then the child cried. It was just the teething period and Six was missing two front teeth.

Lu Xi didn't know how to coax him and let him finish crying.

After crying, Liu wiped away his tears and asked: "Are the children in our orphanage very pitiful? They all think we are very pitiful."

"Who are they?" Lu Xi turned around in his pockets, trying to find out from his empty pockets Conjuring a candy out of thin air failed.

"They are those college students and reporters." Liu asked, "Aren't you the same group as them?"

"Oh, I am independent and only the same group as myself."

"They say we are pitiful without parents. I I can't speak to them. Do you feel sorry for me?"

"You look very energetic." YR.

After a long time, Shao Feng found a better description to describe his feelings at that time.

He is a child from the mountains and lives happily every day. Suddenly one day, a large group of people came to the city. Those people told him that the mountain was an isolated place and that they should live in the city.

As a result, Shao Feng was completely sad because of his identity as a mountain man.

Lu Xi was quiet for a while, then suddenly reached out and rubbed Liu's head, "I have a student, about your age, who told me a poem."

"What poem?"

"Oops, I forgot..." Lu Xi looked over. Looking at the sky, "It seems to say that tigers have teeth and rabbits have no teeth. Whether it is a tiger or a rabbit, whether they are missing teeth or not, they can get love, right?"

"..."

"It is important for all humans to recognize the diversity of species. An unscientific and thankless thing."

"No matter whether you are a defective product in other people's eyes, you can get love."

"Rabbits also have teeth." Six suddenly said.

"Oh? Don't worry about the details," Lu He said jumpingly, "Want to learn robots from me? You toothless brat."

"..."

Shao Feng just followed Lu He and left. Lu Qi came out halfway, Forced.

In fact, Lu Xi initially said that he would adopt a smart child and do experiments on training scientists. The dean recommended Lu Qi, and he was the extra one.

Shao Feng was very upset about this.

In order to ensure that the adoption procedures could be completed smoothly, Lu asked Shao Yue to act as a guarantee. At first, Shao Feng didn't know that Lu Xi and Shao Yue didn't have that kind of relationship. Even today, Shao Feng doesn't think that his father Yue really liked Lu Feng at all.

But after all, he is not the roundworm in Shao Yue's belly - maybe at a certain moment, there is.

But regardless of whether it was there or not, Shao Feng didn't feel any regret. Because it was him who had always secretly liked Lu Xi.

Shao Feng sighed and pinched the chip in his clothes.