Chapter 15

The next day, Chi Shuyi got up refreshed, stood on the small balcony and looked downstairs. Yan Qing was already waiting at the door of his house.

The car stopped downstairs, and tall and long-legged ALPHA stood outside the car door, looking like a beautiful sight.

Chi Shuyi drifted for a while, then rushed downstairs happily after washing, the corners of his mouth twitching unconsciously. But after seeing Yan Qing, his movements suddenly slowed down.

He grabbed his forehead with his hand, straightened his shirt, pulled down the corners of his mouth, put on an old-fashioned expression, and slowly walked towards Yan Qing.

Extremely calm.

Chi Shuyi: "Morning..."

Yan Qing then raised his eyebrows and looked at the gardenia demon walking through the clumps of fragrant gardenias. Stained with morning dew, the air here is a bit fragrant.

"Morning." Yan Qing said against the sunlight.

Chi Shuyi slowly wandered to Yan Qing's side, raised his head to look at him, his eyes were soft and the corners of his eyes were shining, "Why are you so early today?"

Yan Qing opened the door of the passenger seat for Chi Shuyi, "It's not too early. "

Then I'll wait for you next time." Chi Shuyi got into the car and said sheepishly, "I'll wait for you next time..."

"No, just take your time."

A few minutes later, they When they arrived at the hospital, they were greeted by Dr. Zhang, who specialized in prenatal examinations.

Dr. Zhang was wearing a white mask, with only his eyes exposed. She took Yan Qing's blood test sheets and glanced at them both, "One has blood type A, and the other has blood type O."

Yan Qing has type A blood, and Chi Shu also has type O blood.

Dr. Zhang said calmly: "The chance of getting pregnant with A is relatively high in the future. The estrus period of omega is at the end of the month. The estrus period has been stable and does not require additional care. The matching rate is 100%. The inhibitors should be prepared in advance before the estrus period. Xiao If the couple doesn't want to have a baby so soon, they should pay attention to contraception. If they want to have a baby, they should prepare for pregnancy in advance. They should quit smoking and drinking." They

even mentioned things like having a baby and preparing for pregnancy. Yan Qing and Chi Shu also choked. The doctor's words were too thoughtful.

"The height and weight data are all available, nutrition is up to standard, omega is too thin, and there is no family genetic history. Now we are testing the sex glands and glands."

Chi Shuyi shook his head, "Ah?"

"Ah what? Omega is here. , take off your pants and lie on the bed. ALPHA goes to another room, where there is a beautiful robot nurse sister." Dr. Zhang changed a pair of gloves and said.

The two of them didn't move. Doctor Zhang wanted to drive Yan Qing away, "Please close the door by the way, thank you."

Yan Qing: "..."

Chi Shu also looked at Yan Qing, speechless and choked.

Understanding that the premarital examination would indeed be very detailed, Yan Qing reached out and touched Chi Shuyi's head, and said tones: "Go ahead, I'll come find you after I've checked."

He left and closed the door.

With tears in Chi Shuyi's eyes, he lay on the bed angrily, pretending that he was a piece of soft flesh without a soul.

Dr. Zhang held a flashlight and shined it at him. This scene couldn't bear to be looked at, and Chi Shu also simply covered his red face with his hands.

It's so embarrassing... Let him forget it.

Finally, the doctor put away his flashlight and commented simply: "Very healthy and beautiful. Now look at the glands and do some basic tests."

Chi Shuyi quickly got dressed and sat on the bed, exposing his neck. .

The doctor pressed the glands on the back of Chi Shuyi's neck very roughly. After the test, he said seriously: "Well, it's very tender."

"..."

He felt that the small piece of thin muscle on the back of his neck was about to be rubbed to pieces. .

Films were taken, hormone levels were tested, and a mental health assessment was done. After Chi Shuyi completed the examination, he almost died.

The time had almost expired. After they finished checking, the robot nurse girl in the next room led Yan Qing in with a dark face.

Seeing Chi Shuyi, the robot nurse sister said for no reason and beaming: "You are blessed!"

Chi Shuyi: "...?"

"You are really blessed!"

"?" Chi Shuyi looked at it puzzled. Words pour.

Yan Qing pursed her lips and said nothing.

The nurse handed Yan Qing's report to Dr. Zhang. Dr. Zhang compared it and said to them: "Come, sit down and listen to the report."

"Overall, the body functions and pheromones are very consistent, and the married life is very harmonious. ."

"The indicators of both parties are excellent in all aspects. ALPHA's physical fitness is very good, has no bad habits, and has high cell activity. Omega's physical fitness is higher than that of ordinary omegas. He should exercise more, pay attention to nutrition, and relax his mind. After saying that

, Dr. Zhang turned to Chi Shuyi and said solemnly: "The omega has not been marked, and the relationship between the two parties may not be stable yet. It is recommended that the omega party communicate with your ALPHA more and don't keep everything to yourself." It is not good to be too introverted. If you are depressed for a long time, it will cause damage to the body."

"?" Chi Shu also didn't understand why the doctor brought him out to say, he lowered his head suddenly, "I know."

Dr. Zhang's voice suddenly became soft. : "I'll have a chat with your ALPHA alone. You wait outside."

"?!" Chi Shuyi's heart suddenly jumped up.

The robot nurse also said to Chi Shuyi: "Let's go, Xiaomei-O, sister will take you to eat sweets."

"Well..." Without daring to look at Yan Qing, Chi Shuyi lowered his head and walked out.

Is there something wrong with him?

Only Yan Qing and Dr. Zhang were left in the department. Yan Qing was extremely calm.

"Do you understand everything about physical health?"

"Yes." Yan Qing nodded. After he decided to get married, he made up for his knowledge in this area in all aspects.

Dr. Zhang looked businesslike, "We detected that your omega has just reached adulthood and his gland development is not yet complete. Before his gland development is complete, I do not recommend you to mark him. Otherwise, gland infection will lead to Estrus disorder, the most serious one is constant estrus."

Yan Qing understood why the doctor dismissed Chi Shuyi, "How long does it take for the glands to fully develop?"

"Judging from the current development situation, it will take half a year to a year. . In cases of similar glandular agenesis, there are extreme cases where the glands cannot fully develop for two to three years."

"What should I pay attention to?"

"An unmarked omega may have a psychological gap after marriage. Due to the character of your omega, he may fall into self-doubt or self-blame. Please pay special attention to his estrus period. If the estrus period occurs, Fluctuations are most likely to be psychologically affected."

"Yes."

"The other thing is," she spread her hands, "from a medical point of view, a step-by-step approach to life is worth adopting, and you must not exert too much force. Especially your omega. He has a reserved personality and is still young. Please don't go to bed with him right away and give him time to adapt."

"I understand."

"He is a little weak in energy and blood. Don't let him get used to it on weekdays. Too excited or too sad. If you are emotional and you are in estrus, you will easily faint even if you take a suppressant."

"I will care about him."

Dr. Zhang turned over the report form, "These are all minor problems , it will no longer exist after it is completely marked. There is nothing else that requires special attention."

After thanking Dr. Zhang, Yan Qing pushed the door open and saw Chi Shuyi standing on the edge of the corridor with his head lowered, like a morning glory washed by the rain. .

Sure enough, the gardenia withered because of the results of the premarital examination. Yan

Qing walked up to him, helped him tidy up his forehead hair, and said warmly: "Go back."

"Do I have a problem?" Chi Shuyi asked in a low voice, "If I have a problem, we don't have to get married. I don't want to Married to you..."

"No, you are healthy."

"Then what did the doctor say? I don't believe Dr. Zhang has been talking to you for so long without mentioning me at all."

Yan Qing said calmly: "The doctor said Let me be careful and don't lose my temper with the omega, otherwise I will be caught by my spouse and sent to jail."

"..."

Chi Shuyi raised his head, his pale face suddenly turned red, "The doctor... wouldn't say that."

The two of them walked out side by side. Yan Qing put his hands in his pockets, thought for a while, and added: "She also said that I should be restrained."

"...What do you mean?"

Yan Qing glanced at Chi Shuyi and said calmly. "Literally."

"I don't understand."

Yan Qing saw that he had been distracted from the premarital examination and happened to remember the various popular science articles he had read last night.

He said seriously: "Unrestrained sexual life can easily cause lumbar muscle strain, and can also cause kidney deficiency as described in traditional Chinese medicine, which is not conducive to human health. So for the sake of your waist, we should be more restrained." "

...?"

Chi Shuyi followed Yan Qing silently, his mind filled with thoughts he shouldn't have.

Has Yan Qing already thought of going there? Already thinking about their sex life?

God, he wanted to be bitten.