Chapter 14

Mr. Chi and Ms. Song flew back in a private plane. The private plane was parked at the T city airport. As soon as she returned to T city, Ms. Song looked unhappy.

They came back this time to bear witness to their children who were about to get married.

"Why do you think we, Xiaochi, are in a hurry to get married? Isn't it too urgent to get married just after adulthood?"

Several staff members took their luggage and Mr. Chi looked at his pocket watch, "He is a smart child and has his own ideas. ."

"But you are getting married when you are only eighteen. Don't tell me, Dachi may not agree."

"Dachi has seen that kid, and judging from his tone, he should be a pretty good alpha. Good A's are rare these days. Ah. Isn't it good that Xiaochi struck first?"

"You are just helping outsiders speak."

"I am speaking from a rational point of view, Miss Song."

On the other side of the airport, Mr. Yan pushed luggage, Ms. Qin followed him. She said calmly: "My son is getting married. Do you have any expression?"

Mr. Yan: "Marriage is a good thing."

"You and I have never met that omega."

"As long as we are a destined family, no matter what When we meet again in time, we will always feel like old friends at first sight."

"For this reason, you are still so Buddhist."

"I just believe in his vision."

Ms. Qin said softly: "You are just too lazy to care, just let it go.

" The husband put his arm around his wife's shoulders and said, "We have always let it go. Now that our son is older and has been smart since he was a child, he can now take over the group. Isn't that good?"

"Hey, isn't this what we say and what we do?" Mr. Chi said from He walked up from behind and turned back to wait for Ms. Song. "Come on, Ms. Song, hurry up. I've met a friend."

Yan Zhixing thought for a while and judged who the alpha in front of him was, "Are you Chi Fu?"

"The enemy, I met you at a technology summit a few years ago. It was a pity that I didn't exchange business cards. I haven't heard about your deeds in the past few years. Have you stepped down from your position?"

"You stepped down as soon as your son became an adult. My wife just came back from the underwater world and took a flight to city T."

"By coincidence, I also threw something to my eldest son. My wife and I visited the space station some time ago. We went up to the sky and went down to the sea. It's considered fate."

Chi Fu: "Hey, where are you going? Let's see if it's a smooth road and take some time to have a meal together."

Yan Zhi Xing: "The nearby Fanghua Hotel."

Chi Fu: " What a coincidence, we are also going to this place. Let's go together."

Yan Zhixing: "Okay."

After the two families left the airport, they simply got into the same Lincoln. Yan Zhixing and Chi Fu chatted happily.

The man was talking about a topic that the woman couldn't get into, so Ms. Qin chatted with Ms. Song, "Where did you get your manicure done? This pattern is rare."

Ms. Song showed off that she went to the space station to get her manicure done. " Really? Is it particularly suitable for my blue mermaid skirt today?"

Ms. Qin: "I also specially changed into a cheongsam today. Look at the jade bracelet, how beautiful it is."

Halfway through the conversation, Song The lady complained: "I don't know what the children today think. They have just grown up and they are clamoring to get married."

Ms. Qin: "Are your children the same? So are our children. But the children have their own opinions. Parents can't say anything about him."

Ms. Song: "I have to carefully monitor my child, because I'm afraid that he will marry an unworthy person. How can you say that there is a good ending at this age? If he is marked privately, he will be worried to death. Parents."

Ms. Qin: "You are thinking the same as me. You are too young. This time it is better to break up rather than reconcile. It will be at least three to five to seven years before we talk about marriage."

Ms. Song smiled knowingly, " But you have to be gentle with your words."

Ms. Qin's eyes were soft. "It can't be too extreme, and it must not cause rebellion. They are still young, and they will be very rebellious if they rebel."

Ms. Song: "I know my child well. He is obedient and speaks logically. Just say it."

Ms. Qin: "My family is sensible and not too stupid."

The two ladies looked at each other and smiled.

Ms. Song: "It seems that you are also here specifically to beat mandarin ducks with a stick."

Ms. Qin: "With two sticks, we can exchange experiences closely."

When Chi Shuyi arrived at Fanghua Hotel holding his brother's hand, Yan Qing said Already arrived. He sat on a mahogany chair, swinging his long legs casually, holding a menu and reading.

Yan Qing gently said to the waiter next to him: "I'll order these dishes for now. I'll call you if necessary."

Chi Shu also quickened his pace and walked up, "Yan...Yan Qing."

Hearing the call, Yan Qing Qing turned back, looked at Chi Shuyi and asked warmly: "You are here, can your family make it over?"

Chi Yousheng pulled Chi Shuyi to the opposite side of Yan Qing, pressed him onto the chair, and said calmly. Sheng answered for Chi Shuyi: "My parents will be here soon. They just got off the plane."

Yan Qing said: "My parents also just got off the plane. They will be there soon."

Because his brother was here, Chi Shuyi did not follow. Yan Qing had too many interactions and he kept staring at Yan Qing. Yan Qing occasionally responded to his look.

Chi Shuyi: Look at me ~ Yan Qing

: Always looking at you

Chi Shuyi: Hey hey Yan

Qing: Yeah

Chi Yousheng: "Hey, take care of me, I'm still here."

Chi Shuyi looked at Yan Qing leisurely , said perfunctorily: "I know, brother, I will take care of you."

The three people at the table were quiet, and Chi Yousheng simply covered his eyes. Not long after, the voices of four people came from the corridor:

"Why did your flying plan run aground? Combined with our innovative energy battery, the battery life problem should be improved."

"Storage is still a big problem, ordinary batteries are too It's serious."

"You must tell your children clearly how they can get married at this age?"

"Marriage is the tomb of love, no matter what, you must explain it clearly to them."

Chi Shuyi and the others looked at the four parents at the door, stood up in unison, and shouted in unison: "Dad, Mom."

Seeing the three young people standing in the room, Yan Zhixing and Chi Fu reacted quickly. , shook hands with excitement: "It turns out they are the in-laws!"

Ms. Song and Ms. Qin took a moment to react, and shook hands with each other awkwardly, "It turns out they are the in-laws..."

Ms. Song: "Why are they the in-laws?"

Ms. Qin "I didn't expect that God would play tricks on people..."

There were seven people sitting at a table. Yan Zhixing and Chi Fu were very satisfied with them. When asked about the matching rate, which was nearly 100, they had no objections and quickly helped them determine the wedding date.

Only two ladies remained silent, and the five people at the table all looked at them.

The two ladies smiled coquettishly, "Let's discuss it."

Chi Shuyi: "Mom..."

Yan Qing: "Mother."

"Don't be anxious... I'll discuss it with my in-laws."

They came together, Ms. Song lowered her voice, "We were forced to disarm the two sticks before we could swing them. The men actually surrendered directly. These big pigs are traitors."

Ms. Qin was extremely worried, "Speaking of which, your family Is the child good-tempered? He seems to be a well-behaved and good-looking person. But my brother has such a good temper that I always worry that the omega he marries will get on top of him. I really don't like overbearing daughter-in-law. Our whole family will be bullied by our daughter-in-law."

Ms. Song: "I'm not happy when you say that. My Xiaochi has such a soft temper. He has never bullied other classmates since kindergarten. I'm also worried that he will be bullied by your alpha. Bullying."

Ms. Qin breathed a sigh of relief. "Since you guaranteed it, as long as my brother doesn't suffer, I have no objection."

Ms. Song: "You have no objection. Your alpha is very handsome and has a good temperament. , will you mess with others? I'm worried that my Xiaochi will be wronged."

Ms. Qin: "Don't worry about this, I understand brother, he is not that kind of person. Moreover, our Yan family has been devoted and single-minded for generations, and has family education. Okay."

Yan Zhixing looked at his wife, "How did you discuss it?"

Chi Fu: "Miss Song, it's okay, the children are in trouble."

Ms. Song cleared her throat and looked at Chi Shuyi with a very gentle look: "Mom has no objection, Xiaochi, just pursue your happiness. This alpha is very smart at first glance, with a good family background and a good personality. Anyway, he is good at everything. What Xiaochi likes is what mom likes. How could mom disagree? Ms.

Qin was unwilling to be seconded, "Brother, I believe in your judgment. You have your own opinion. Mother will not interfere with your marriage. This omega is good at everything. He is good-looking and has a good personality, and you two are perfect for each other." How could mom break you up?"

After being praised inexplicably, Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing cleared their throats at the same time.

After the main conflict was resolved, Yan Zhixing continued to chat with Chi Fu, "What did we just talk about? Add a bracelet number."

Chi Fu: "Yes, you see that as you get older, you have forgotten such social things."

Song Ms.: "We were talking about manicure just now, right?"

Ms. Qin: "We seemed to be talking about jade bracelets."

Ms. Song: "Yes, yes, I said the jade bracelet you bought is of good style."

Ms. Qin: "We have it at home . Do you think your Xiaochi would like to wear the wedding dress that has been handed down to her wedding?"

Ms. Song: "Have we discussed the wedding? I know a wedding dress designer and I can entrust him to design wedding dresses for these two children."

Ms. Qin: "The wedding scene will look like this when the time comes..."

Chi Shuyi and Yan Qing didn't need to say more. They could just look at each other for three hours.

Yan Qing: "Since everyone in the family agrees, should I take you for a prenatal check-up tomorrow?"

Chi Shuyi: "Yes, I'll go tomorrow."

Chi Yousheng looked around and sadly found that he was the only one who was alone and had no conversation. Object.

Chi You said in a deep voice: "Waiter, bring me a curry fish ball. I want a big one."