Chapter 6

After all the hard talk, Lin Se was finally sent away. Chi Shuyi returned to the room tiredly, with the little housekeeper following behind him.

He sat on the bed, rubbed his eyebrows, and asked the little butler: "Have you been following Yan Qing? Did he buy you back?"

The little butler: "The little butler is a supercomputer home robot developed by the owner. It is the first generation machine. , the other Little Butler 2.0 and 3.0 are all my descendants, and the descendants of Little Butler are endless."

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Yes, Yan Qing's family designs robots.

Chi Shuyi hugged his knees and sat on the bed. The twilight outside the window fell behind him, dripping a layer of golden color on the sheets. Chi Shu also asked: "When were you born?"

"The little housekeeper was first born five years ago. It has been upgraded countless times before it became what it is now."

The bracelet on his wrist vibrated, interrupting his thoughts.

Xiao Yuelao said Hi in the fluorescence: "Little master, the second mission has been successfully completed. I noticed that the relationship between you and the master has undergone a qualitative change, which is gratifying."

"It is not a qualitative change. ..." Chi Shuyi looked at Xiao Yuelao on the bracelet with dismay, "The relationship between me and him has become even more tense... I don't know how to restore it."

During dinner in the evening, Yan Qing did not follow him at all. He said something.

"How could it be? Xiao Yuelao thinks that the relationship between the two of you has become more sticky." Xiao Yuelao jumped on his bracelet, "We really fought a victorious battle!"

"Speaking of which," Chi Shu He also lay back on the bed, "Where did that alpha from the film school go? Although it was just some glutinous rice flour, the little housekeeper blew him up. Do you want to go to the hospital?"

After Yan Qing took him away, he He no longer paid attention to the alpha who was a roadshow for him.

Xiao Yuelao: "The alpha has completed the task, and our system has paid him a reward. If Xiao Yuelao continues to pay attention to it in the future, please don't worry, little master. If needed in the future, little master can still contact him to cooperate with the performance. "

"No, no," Chi Shuyi waved his hands repeatedly, "One time is enough, there will be no next time."

Xiao Yuelao: "Since the second mission has been successfully completed, little master, we can start the third stage. The task is over. The physical touch in the first stage makes him pay attention to you, and the love rival strategy in the second stage makes him have the urge to possess you. Then in the third stage, we will start to hint."

"Huh?" Chi Shuyi I don't quite understand.

"For example, the little master can try to confess to the master or give the master a hint. Anyway, it is time to break the window paper."

Chi Shu also hesitated a little: "... Confession? Hint?"

"Yes," Xiaoyue Lao vowed. Said, "The first thing is to confess. As the saying goes, o chases a across the veil, and a chases o across a mountain. Omega's straight ball is fatal to alpha. In addition to confession, if the little master is shy, he can try to give the master a hint. For example, in the cartoons Xiao Yuelao watched, the protagonist fell down in the hot spring pool and was held by another protagonist, or the bath towel fell and was seen by another protagonist, or the soap fell -"

Chi Shuyi's eyes drifted upward. , "Are you sure you're not reading Xiao Huang Manhua?"

Xiao Yuelao: "..."

Chi Shu also got into bed, "I, I know, I will talk to Yan Qing."

He will find someone. Opportunity to talk to Yan Qing.

The next morning, they went to take the mountain cable car.

The scattered poplar trees were covered with thin ice edges, and the bare branches were covered with frost. The silver trees formed a world of ice and snow. They sat on the cable car and watched the foggy forest.

The steady cable car passes through the white mist, and under the haze is the silver-covered fog forest. Chi Shuyi looked down at his shoes, not knowing what to say.

"Are you cold?" Yan Qing asked.

The early morning fog is still lingering, and the surroundings are very quiet. They sat opposite each other, knees close together. It not only maintains a certain distance, but also ensures that the person talking can be seen during the conversation.

Chi Shuyi shook his head: "I'm not cold."

He pinched his fingers and tried to ask: "What do you think I...will you match an omega in the Yuelao system?"

"Huh?" Yan Qing was stunned. .

Chi Shuyi's expression when asking was very sincere. His eyes now sparkle with the rippling waves of the lake, like an elf praying for magic with the tree of life, very pious.

The sun is spreading, and the fog on the top of the mountain gradually melts.

Yan Qing leaned on the back of the plastic chair of the cable car and said, "Most of them will."

Most alphas will find the love of their lives through the Yuelao system, and the person standing closest to him is Chi Shuyi.

"Most of it?" Chi Shu also leaned forward.

"I think I am one of all living beings." Yan Qing looked at Chi Shu and added. The sunlight made Chi Shuyi's eyelashes turn white.

Chi Shuyi: "Then what do you think of me...do you think of me...Have you ever met someone you like?" Yan Qing

raised his eyes slightly: "Someone you like?"

He had only met Chi Shuyi, so wasn't this just asking in disguise? Do you like him or not? But this was his first time riding a cable car with an omega, and at the same time, he didn't know what qualifies as liking.

"I've encountered one that smells good."

Chi Shuyi lowered his head, "What do you think I..."

"What?"

"Nothing..."

No one appreciated the scenery outside the cable car. Because Yan Qing admired the omega in front of him, and Chi Shu also looked at the toes of his shoes in a daze.

"You are very unhappy." Yan Qing said.

Chi Shuyi shook his head decisively, "I didn't."

When the top of the mountain was reached, the cable car going back and forth turned to another cable and began to go down the mountain. At this time, the cable car shook violently.

Yan Qing quickly took Chi Shuyi's arm, pulled him to her side, directly pressed him into his arms, and grabbed the handle next to the chair.

The whole process takes no more than a blink of an eye.

There were rumbling sounds all around, and before Chi Shuyi could react, he was in Yan Qing's arms. The cable car was shaking so much that he probably couldn't stand still, but he felt like he was walking on flat ground.

After shaking for a while, the cable car stopped moving and settled in place, making a sound of disrepair.

"It's okay." The voice above said.

His whole body fell into Yan Qing's arms, and the faint scent of pine, mint, and iris hit his nostrils. ALPHA's pheromones are hidden in the body. Even if the pheromones are not emitted, you can smell a little bit if you get close.

It is very similar to Perfume No. 9, but it is much lighter, and there is one difference: Perfume No. 9 is cold, and his body is warm.

Yan Qing's body smells better than perfume.

Chi Shu also tightened his grip on the hem of Yan Qing's clothes, and suddenly hugged his lean waist tightly.

"It's okay, it's just a power outage."

Yan Qing comforted softly: "Don't worry, I've seen it. It's right at the top of the mountain. The cable car is only more than one meter above the ground. We can just walk down. There is a snowmobile next to it."

After a while, Yan Qing had even arranged his escape route. But that's not what Chi Shuyi was thinking about. All he could think about was: he liked the smell of Yan Qing, he liked it very much. Just the slightest lingering fragrance made his body go weak and tremble.

Yan Qing pushed open the cable car door, checked that everything was correct, and quickly got off the cable car. He was tall and had long legs, so he didn't need to jump at all. He put his hand on the lower door frame, stretched his legs and got down quickly. Chi Shuyi was left sitting on the doorframe, reaching out and touching Yan Qing's neck.

"Come." Yan Xiang extended his palm to him, "Come down."

Chi Shuyi firmly grasped his palm and landed smoothly on the snow-covered mountain top, stepping on the snow.

After landing, Yan Qing let go of his waist, let go of his hand, and said very gentlemanly: "I'm offended."

Chi Shuyi shook his head and squeezed his palms, "Thank you."

There was someone next to Wu Lin. It is an unmanned snowmobile. The snowmobile is only half the size of a tour bus. Its wheels are like tanks. Such wheels make it easy to move on the snow and will not slip easily.

Yan Qing pointed with his eyes, "Go and see if it can be used." He stepped onto the snowmobile and checked the engine at the front of the car.

After a while, the car made a buzzing sound, and Chi Shuyi sat obediently in the back seat, looking at the lines of fog outside through the clean car glass.

As the car set off, Yan Qing sat down opposite Chi Shuyi, still facing each other.

Chi Shuyi looked at him and flattened the corners of his lips, "I..."

He sighed, "After we go back, Yue Lao will continue to match us, right?"

It could be them, or it could be them and something else. people. The set process will not terminate unless the conditions originally set by the program are met. Either date seven alphas, or go to the end with one alpha. Yan

Qing nodded: "Yeah."

"I think..." Chi Shuyi puffed up his cheeks, unable to say the words "I want you to choose me" openly.

He was cheating in the unsupervised examination room.

Yan Qing suddenly said: "Do you want to eat?"

"Ah?" Eat something?

Chi Shuyi opened his mouth and closed it immediately. Why is there still something to eat now?

But Yan Qing did bring something with him. He was wearing a thick black coat today and took out two small packets of biscuits from his pocket.

"What's that?"

"Compressed biscuits, do you want them?" Yan Qing said seriously. The palm of his hand was spread out in front of Chi Shuyi, with two small packages of white packaging cubes about three centimeters long, wide and high placed on it.

Chi Shuyi looked at the man's calm face, and then looked at his palms. There were two packs of compressed biscuits on those sharp-jointed hands. Not candy, not chocolate.

Without saying a word, he said: "I want it." He

reached out and took back all the compressed biscuits on Yan Qing's palm and stuffed them into his pocket. He still couldn't say that sentence - I want to continue dating you.

During the time when Chi Shuyi was silent, the foggy forest outside the window was replaced by a flat snow field and a wooden hotel. When they arrived at the hotel, Yan Qing stood up and reminded him: "We're here, let's get off the car."

Chi Shuyi was stunned for a moment, and silently followed him out of the car without saying anything.

Along the way, Chi Shu was also absent-minded and could not understand what he was saying. Real humans are different from the robots he made.

After getting out of the snowmobile, Yan Qing walked in front and began to think about the difference between humans and machines. Suddenly, someone grabbed his arm from behind and pulled him tightly.

Yan Qing turned around in surprise and saw a red face.

He is not color blind and has done some website appearance. He recognized the color on Chi Shuyi's face as #FFC0CB, which is pink.

Also known as Xiangfeise.

When the capillaries are dilated, this color will appear on the fair face, representing tension, joy, or the love of an omega. Yan Qing

calmed down

and said, "Huh?" Chi Shuyi took a long breath and said eloquently: "Later Yuelao will ask you if you want to accept me. You choose me, okay?"

Before he had any reaction, Chi Shuyi said again: "I think clearly, I don't want you to experience other omegas." Yan Qing

looked at the omega in front of him, and this omega's clear eyes had a layer of fog. color.

He suddenly laughed and said warmly: "Okay."