Intro

Renae "Smilez" Edwards

I picked up my phone to the check the time seeing as I do not have a clock in my room. The time read 10:00 pm. where does the time go when you're packing up to go away school? I really wish that I could have rented an apartment down in DeKalb but shit I didn't feel like losing my meal plan. I looked around my room that was half packed up. Man I didn't realize I had so much shit.

"Man, I'm tired," I mumbled.

I sat back in my bed with my head resting on the wall seeing as my headboard was now broken. It really didn't bother me too much I didn't have one; I mean it's not necessary when you have a perfectly good wall. I looked up and watched my celling fan rotate on high speed; it has been a hot ass summer. Speaking of high I need to get some good quality green before I leave. I also need to get up with my homie Ace, I usually push something while I'm on campus. It's extra money in my pocket, and it's a demand for some good shit. So why not take advantage of the demand and supply that shit.

Besides I can't be broke and in college I have expensive I have to stay fly for all the sexy ladies. Speaking of sexy ladies, its only one that I am trying to wife up she was my roommate last year we get along great. A lot of people thought we were dating but that wasn't the case.

We had put in to be roommates this year, but I don't know. I think my girl put me down as hers, bur I didn't put her down. I just pray to God I get the same roommate I had last year. Baby girl was sexy as hell. She has to be about 5'8 caramel complexion, skin so smooth it looked like silk she had a nice ass shape to. She had the same proportions of a younger Stacy Dash but she has a bigger ass and a tad bit more up top then her too. I mean baby girl was like GOT DAMN. Every time I saw her I was like Smokey and Craig from that movie Friday, when they saw Mrs. Parker outside. Her hair went down to her mid back and She said she is mixed with a lot of shit, but she was mostly black. She has the sexiest eyes ever, they're grey. The prettiest shade of grey I have ever seen.

If you don't know anything about me know that I love a sexy pair of eyes. A girl can get me to do anything just by looking at me.

Anyway her name is Sky but we call her Sweets. We call her that because she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She put her family and friends before herself. She is hella giving, but since she meet me she has turned into a little jerk. I wonder if she tastes like her name does. Damn you nasty freaky thoughts.

I let out a slight chuckle. I know she gay to cause the way she looks at me also she be on the phone with her girl. They always are arguing though. She also looks at me like she wanted me to fuck her and I would fuck her if she didn't have a bitch and I didn't have a girl. Then again the only way I would sex her if we were together. I respect her too much just to have a one-night stand with her. She is special. Well to me she is. I look over at my now vibrating and ringing phone. Damn. Its Shada my girl man I don't feel like talking to her right now I just wanna chill for a bit. But she gonna keep blowing up my phone till I answer. I let out a long as breath and picked up the phone.

"What's down, baby girl?" I asked as I removed my phone from the charger. Please just let me lose my signal.

"Hey baby what you doing?" talking to you duh.

"Nothing talking to you and watching Adult Swim," Now everybody knows at 10 I watch Adult Swim.

" Oh, so are you excited to be going back to school tomorrow,"

"Yeah I can't wait to see all my niggas,"

I really can't wait to see Sweets and the crew. I was in deep thought about her ass and how much fun and how many parties I wanna go to that I stopped listing to Shada's ass.