Apology

Smilez

I walked back into the apartment and threw my body on the couch. I hadn't said anything since me and Sweets got in the Jeep and headed back. I can't believe I just blacked the fuck out like that. I can't even say what happen for sure. I just remember getting out the Jeep. After that shit was blur. I placed my hands in my head. Momma was right when she said Shada was no good for me.

" Hey, babes you want me to get you something to drink?"

I turned my head to see Sweets standing next to me. She was putting her hair in a ponytail, if it wasn't for her and Drina I probably would of killed all them niggas.

" Come sit with me," I told her.

She looked at me and smirked and sat next to me.

" I'm so sorry Skyy. I didn't mean for that shit to happen back there. I don't want you to be scared of me. To be honest I can't remember what happened, I remember I was gonna fuck you then you hugging and kissing me telling me you love me," I told her.

I never looked her in her face I was to fucking ashamed.

" Baby..."

She touched my hand. I looked up at her, she moved closer to me.

" ...you controlled yourself in the movie theater. You controlled yourself at the party. I'm sure you controlled yourself ever time you are around her. I think you just lost it tonight because you have held your temper for so long around her. I was scared, can't lie about that. I swear I thought I wasn't going be able to get you to snap out of the.... trance you were in but I did," She told me and smiled at me.

I smiled back and she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back.

" I'm hungry," I told her.

She let me go and pushed me back.

" Damn nigga we was having a moment and you fucking shit up," She told me.

I laughed and stood up and stretched.

" Ah hush up. I'm bout change clothes and fire up the grill. You get to making some sides, " I told her.

" What sides you want?" she asked me as she followed me into the bedroom.

" Um it don't matter, text Drina and see what they want," I told her.

" Okay, do you want desert too?" she asked me.

I was in the mist of taking my shirt off when I turned around. I walked over to her and placed my arms around her waist from behind. I started to plant kisses on her neck.

" MMMM Nae, I wasn't talking about that," She told me .

I ignored her and unbutton her pants.

" You shouldn't have offered then," I told her.

Her hand found its way to the side of my face as I unzipped her pants. I started to suck on her neck and I placed my hand down her pants and underwear. I bit down hard on her neck and inserted two her fingers.

" FUCK! " she hissed and threw her head back on to my shoulder. Her legs open wider giving me more access. I wasn't sure how she was keeping her balance in these heels but she was.

" Damn yo shit always wet," I whispered in the ear as my fingers made their way in and out.

Her body was moving with the rhythm my fingers had set. Her right hand placed behind my hand and her left was on the forearm of the hand that was putting in the most work. I sucked on her earlobe before moving my lips down to her neck. She tilted her head to the side allowing me to place small kisses on her neck.

" You..oooohhhh fuck, " She moaned.

I speed up the pace of my fingers. She started to stumble back into me so I had to catch my balance for the both of us. I used my thumb to rub her clit, she move her hand from the back of my head and grabbed my pants leg to keep her stable.

" Fuck Renae, go faster," She whispered in my ear.

I sucked on her neck harder and speed up again; her body was starting to shake, I knew she was coming close. I pulled my fingers out from her pussy. She turned around and looked at me like I was crazy as shit.

" Fuck! Smilez don't play with my nut nigga, " She growled at me.

She was out of breath her eyes were heavy, she was so close to coming; but I couldn't let that go to waste. I pulled down her pants and panties as she slipped off her heels. I got down on my knees and placed her left leg on my shoulder.

" Baby, this not a good idea I might fall, " She told me and held on to my shoulder.

I smiled and attacked her clit with my mouth. I started to suck on it as hard as I could. I then stuck my fingers back inside.

" FUCCCKKKK YOOUUUU!" she moaned.

She stumbled back but I placed my free arm around her leg to keep her from falling. As soon as I flicked my tongue her body started to tense up. I flicked my tongue faster and held her body closer to me as she shook. She moved her hands to my neck and I felt her dig her nails into the back of my neck. She didn't have time to warn me. I felt a warm substance squirt out and coat my face and mouth. I pulled back and looked up. Her head was thrown back and she had her bottom lip in-between her teeth. I got up off my knees and kissed her. She kissed me back lazily.

" Damn baby, " She said and rested her head on my shoulder.

I laughed.

" Fuck you Smilez. Now I'm sleepy as hell, " She said as she pulled me as close as she could into her body.

" Well let's lay down for a while, " I told her.

She agreed. We climbed into my bed and cuddle up.