Just Kickin' It Part. 1

Sweets

We was all clownin on our way back to the dorm.

" Hey Sweets you in the room with Smilez again?" Tiff asked me while on Raz back.

"Yeah, " I laughed when I recalled the Scooby doo bed set in the room. All them damn One's, Jordans 's Recs, and Timbs. I wonder how she buy all that shit.

" Yall gonna end up going together.... Or fuckin," Tiff said as she slid off of Raz's back.

Everybody started to agree with this foo'. Even me but I tired to play if off but I hope it do happen though. I rather us end up together, but shit fucking will work too.

" Naw she got a lady tho'. And I know Smilez not going to do old girl dirt like that. Well now that they are on the same campus that is, " I thought back to last year she did fuck like 6 or 8 girls. And none of them was me even though I was wishing it was.

"Girl shut up. Smilez doesn't love that girl. If you wasn't here or if she didn't like you like she do y'all would be fucking right now," Drina said.

" How do you know?" Raz said.

"Nigga that is my best fucking friend we like sisters, she would have no problem going back to the old days," Drina said.

I kind of wonder what the old Smilez was like. But I rather not know. I like this Smilez a lot.

"Anyway man, the way yall be looking and each other and shit. It's some chemistry going on there fa real tho'," I had to admit Lexi was right .

I am feeling Smilez but I don't wanna be the reason they break up though. I mean she already treats me good and we not even a damn couple. It's so different then how she treats her girlfriend and the girls she been sleeping with. She takes care of me. My wants and needs.

" Beside Smilez treat you betta then coco dumbass and you aint even her girl," Drina said. It was like she was reading my thoughts.

" Besides I don't like her all that much anyway. She was mugging the hell out you, " Drina said as she opened up a bag of chips. Her ass always eating.

"Drina you don't like that many people anyway. I know she was that's why I put my head on Smilez, then Smilez told me to move because my head was extra heavy and it felt like a ton of rocks. Plus I was falling asleep," We all started laughing. Not to mention she was talking to me like I was her damn wife. It was sounding good too.

" Anyway, man whateva I like more people then Lexi do, " Drina said. We all agreed on that one.

" Forget y'all I'm going back to my room, and if she talk crazy come get me out of jail please, " Lexi told us and flipped us off at the same time. We all laughed.

"Call us before you beat her ass so we can stand guard," Raz yelled.

Lexi laughed and kept walking back to her dorm.

"Later nigga, " we all said at the same time in a harsh tone.

"Man that's cold, " We all laughed and went are separate ways.

When I got back to my dorm my 'roommate' still wasn't there so. I just turn on the radio and finish settling in my room. I laid down on my bed and started to doze off. I hope I don't have another one of those scary ass dreams again.