No really means Maybe?

Drina

I was walking out the bathroom from my nice long shower. Erica had taken hers before me because I was on the phone talking to Smilez. We were going over the plans for tomorrow and she told me that I need to just cave in and give Erica the business. I told her that I was but I just hate when Erica gets so fuck up because she becomes a new person. She gets to damn aggressive.

"Baby?" I said.

I didn't get an answer. I saw the TV shinning and Erica was half laying on the couch sleep. I shook my head. I tapped her on her leg.

"Come to bed with me baby," I told her.

She looked at me out of half opened eyes.

"I will as soon as you put some damn clothes on," she said and closes her eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on I ain't playing with you," I told her as I slapped her leg.

She looked at me out of one eye and smirk. I shook my head and turned around to walk off when I felt her grab my wrist. She pulled me back towards her. I turned around and she pulled me onto her lap. I smirked and straddled her lap.

"Well I want to play with you," she whispered in my ear and placed kisses on my neck. I let out a slight moan.

" I know you do," I whispered back.

"You smell good," she said as she undid my towel I had wrapped around my body.

"I always smell good," I told her.

She laughed and let the towel fall down around my waist.

"You smell extra delicious," she said and then wrapped her lips around my breast.

I bit my bottom lip.

"We going to have a early morning," I said as I ran my hands up the front of her shirt.

She flicked her tongue across my nipple. She pulled back and smirked at me.

" A very early morning," she said.

I placed my hands on the side of her face and kissed her slowly. I was going be in charge this time and I was going let that be known.