Ice Cream and a Kiss

:::Drina:::

Me and Erica was walking in the mall. Eating ice cream.

" I aint know that you know Nae," Erica said as she licked her vanilla ice cream of the spoon. Damn. I wished that was me. I shook my head and bit into my ice cream cone.

" You mean Smilez? yeah I known her for years. Like sandbox and booger days. She is my best friend. Well more like my sister," I said.

" Oh fa real, " She said.

She chuckled a bit which caused me to laugh.

" Yeah how do you know her?" I asked. I wonder why Smilez aint never introduce me to this fine ass female.

" We play ball together up at the park," She told me, as she looked pissed off at the little bit of ice cream she had left.

" So how come I aint neva seen you around den?"

She ate the last bit of her ice cream and threw it in the garbage.

" I worked during the week and on some weekends, and I took some summer courses and I'm usually tired by then, " She told me and chuckled.

" Oh, " I finished up my ice cream. She put her arm around my shoulder. She smelled good.

"Seems like you work a lot," I said.

"Well when you get kicked out for being gay, you have to make ends meet either way you can," I nodded my head.

"So you live alone then?"

She smirked and looked at me.

"Naw, I live with my boys, we all went in and each rent out a room in this two flat. It's pretty nice. I mean it's like I'm living alone because they aint never there," She said as she leaned against the banister.

"So what do you do for a living?"

"Uh I joined the Army, so I'm doing that to help pay for school. I actually just got back from Japan,"

"That's pretty cool, so I guess I better not get to attached to you then," I said.

She laughed and looked around. She looked down at her feet and then looked at me.

"It depends on how all of these goes, because I would love for you to be attached to me," she said.

"I wouldn't mind," I said as I took a step forward.

" So where you wanna go now?" she asked me and licked her lips.

" I don't know, lets just walk around for a little bit," I told her and stepped backed from her I was so tempted to reach up and kiss her.

" Okay," She said.

She didn't budge she just looked at me. Damn I wanna kiss her so bad. I laughed and shook my head.

" What you laughing at? I wanna laugh to," She was looking at me like I had lost my mind.

" Nothing I was just thinking of something," She looked down at me and I stared as she licked her lips again.

" Oh really?" she said and grabbed my hands.

" Yeah ," I answered as she pulled me closer to her, she tilted her head to the right.

" You wanna know what I was thinking?"

Before I could form my mouth to get the word yeah. I felt her lips crash down on mine. She parted my lips with her tongue. When she kissed me I swore I was about to cream right then and there. She broke the kiss and looked at me. I smiled.

"That's what I was thinking. Were you thinking the same? If not.."

Before she could finish the rest of her statement I kissed her again to answer her question. We stood right there in the mall making out.