Late Breakfast

Smiles

" Aye baby I'm back," I yelled out.

I took my shoes off at the door and hung my coat up since it was kind of cold outside. I went to put the bag of tacos and burritos in the kitchen and look for Sweets. I had smoked a blunt or twoa way to get them so I know I was gonna be hungry soon.

" Aye baby were you at?"

I went to my room and opened the door to see Sweets lying on the bed knocked the hell out. She was lying on her side so I climbed in bed next to her and laid on my side so we were face to face. I start to kiss on her neck to see if she would wake up. She stirred a bit, but didn't get up. So I started to suck on her neck and run my hand up and down her side.

" Baby stop playing," She said as she tried to move but I just end up pulling her closer.

"You don't want to eat?" I asked her.

As soon as I said that this nigga pop straight up.

" Where the food at?"

I laughed at her goofy ass. Fucking fat ass.

"It's in the kitchen fat ass, come on lets go get it,"

I got up off the bed and helped her up. I wrapped my arms around her waist and walked her to the kitchen.

" I talked to Drina , her and Erica might be stopping over," She told me.

I didn't care but they sure as hell couldn't spend the night at this crib.

" Ight bay, but they not spending the night though, we not finish doing what we do,"

She laughed at me.

" I'm fa real punk," I said.

When we reached the kitchen she turned around and kissed me on the lips.

" Sure baby,"

She turned back around and I slapped her ass.

" It's okay will still gonna do it if the sleep ova then,"

I sat down at the island and opened up my five tacos. She looked at me and just smirked. I guess she was down for that freaky shit.

"Didn't you just eat?" She said as she unwrapped her burrito and sat across from me.

" Yeah , but I'm still hungry, beside I need to eat cause you gonna get it tonight and I smoked a few minutes ago,"

I laughed and she giggled.

" Damn Smilez you smoked with out me? Are you always this horny?" she asked me as she bit into her burrito.

I looked in her eyes.

"Hell yeah, especially if the girl I'm giving it to is sexy as hell," I told her.

Shit its true. I bit into my taco and watched, as sweets blushed a little bit. I laughed

" If you keep blushing you might get it sooner ma," I told her and winked at her.

" Smilez you are a trip. How do you come up with half the shit you say?" she asked me.

I honestly don't know.

" I don't know I guess it depends on the person and the situation we are in, " I told her.

As I started in on my second taco.

" I'm talking about all the nice and sweet things you say. Not the asshole comments you make," She told me.

" Shut up. I'm not sweet," I told her.

She rolled her eyes at me and threw a balled up napkin at my head.

" Smilez you are the sweetest person I have been with....ever," She told me and looked down at her food.

" Aye, look at me," I told her.

Her eyes found mines. I searched her eyes to see if I come up with the right amount of words.

" Fuck them bitches. If they can't see all the potential you have. All the love you have to offer then they don't deserve you at all. I enjoy giving you feelings that you have never experience. Hopefully I can always give you those feelings," I told her.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Besides, you don't need them when you got all this greatness before you anyway, " I told her.

" Fuck you," She said and took another bite out of her food.

We both laughed.

" Damn girl can we finish eating first?" I asked her.

" You are so fucking freaky for no reason," She told me and laughed.

" I got all the reason to be freaky," I told her.

" And what's that reason?" she asked me.

" You," I told her and kept eating.

She blushed a bit. I smiled at her and we finished up our food.