Friends

Drina

Me and Erica were sitting in her room chillin'. Well I was sitting, Erica was laying between my legs, with her head resting on my stomach. She was playing some game on her laptop. I was playing in her hair when I decide to call up Smilez and see if we could come and chill at her place well her granddaddy's apartment that he left to her. I was hella bored and Erica wasn't letting me play the game. I hope that's where Smielz went because sometimes she likes to just take off, but if she is Erica and me are gonna over there. I never really ask Smilez anything I just do shit, and she just deals with it.

"What you laughing at?" Erica asked me.

I was laughing at my comment.

" Not you. Now move yo heavy ass head so I can call Smilez," She sat up stilling playing the game.

"My head aint heavy, you just little. Besides what makes you think Smilez wanna talk to yo ass? "

I got up and stretched.

" Shut up nigga. Smilez love me that's how I know, " I told her.

She laughed and went back to her game. I took my phone off my hip and called up Smilez.

"Hello?" somebody said into the phone. I'm not sure if it was Smilez or Sweets sometimes they sound alike on the phone.

"Sweetz that you?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah, who this?" She asked me.

" Nigga did you read the id? I swear you two think just alike. Reading is fundamental. Not just fun, "

Maybe we need to stop smoking weed.

" Nope I was to blow by the fact that Smilez has the Iphone," She said.

I laughed. To be honest Smilez was never to good with phones. Like she wasn't into technology. She more of a car head; but then again she do like video games. She love movies and music too.

" I know her moms got me one to. I think you suppose to get one," I told her.

I don't know how her moms got them but she did. Her ass probably threaten the Verizon man or something.

"Well damn, were is it? This phone is nice as hell," She said.

" Hell yeah it is... anyway me and Erica gonna come by," I told her.

" Oh okay y'all staying the night?"

I looked over at Erica who was looking at me and licking her lips. Damn I got wet instantly.

" ummm.. I don't know yet I'll let you know," I told her.

Erica had made her way over to me and got down on her knees. She placed her hand on my knee and uncrossed them. She then spread my legs and got in between them she looked me directly in the eye and gave me this smirk. She pushed her body up and started to kiss my neck. Damn. Baby was doing some damage. My breath was starting to get irregular.

" Umm.. I.I...Imma call you back whenweontheway," I said and hung up my phone and wrapped my arms around Erica neck, and started to kiss her on her lips.

" Baby that was not fair," I said in between kisses.

She stopped and put her hands up my skirt and pushed my underwear to the side.

" I'm bout to me real unfair,"

She stuck her finger inside of me and started to work the hell out of my area.

" Damn baby that's messss..." I bit my bottom lip and threw my head back.