Selfish

Shada

It was Thanksgiving Day I watched as the numbers on my phone changed from 1:29 to 1:30pm. I was really missing my bay. I mean I was having fun back at home and everything but I think if my baby were here I would have even more fun. Besides she hasn't called or text me once since I got here. I got up from the couch.

" Where you going cousin?" my little cousin asked me.

We were in the living room watching TV. Well they was I was watching my phone. I knew she would be calling soon to talk to me. She knows where home is.

"Don't worry about?" I told him

" She going to call her boo," My otha cuz say as she walked by eating a big ass bowl of Frosted Flakes.

" Shut up and yes I am." I told them.

I took the pillow and threw it at her head and ran up the stairs. It is about 1:35 here so ova there its 12:35 and she should be up by now. I couldn't take her not calling me or getting in contact with me. I just know that trick has brainwashed her or she then got hurt. I ran into my room and jump on my bed and got my phone and called up my baby.

"Hello?" her voice was a little bit groggy but it she still sounded sexy to me.

"Hey bay!" I said into the phone and rolled over onto my back.

She yawned.

" Hey whats up, "she said.

She sounded like she been up all damn night.

"Nothing I just thought I would call you," I told her.

"Oh all right," She told me.

She sounded a bit distracted.

"You been up all night or something you sound tired,"

"Oh yeah, we went to the club last night and didn't get in to late. We just feel asleep at like 7 am," She said and yawned again.

"Who is we?" I asked her.

Shit I wanted to know. She always doing shit and not telling me. I bet you she meet some chicks too.

" Damn questions, some of the crew," she said.

"Who Renae?" I asked.

I was starting to get impatient.

" Who you think smart ass," she said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes she wasn't going to tell me, but I already knew.

" So how has yo vacation been so far?"

She was about to say something until somebody said something to her causing her to laugh.

" It's been good. Come on move. I can't see the TV with all that ass in the way," She said.

" oh... who you talking to?" I asked her.

It better be a damn family member.

" huh?" she said.

Before I could repeat myself I heard a smack sound and somebody yelling ouch.

"Nigga you heard me who was you talking to?" I asked her.

" Oh. I was talking to Sweetz, " she said it like it was nothing.

" Oh.. tell her I said hi, "

Man she ova to her house I don't like that. I don't know what she doing .

" She said What's up.... hold on,"

She put me on hold for like a half a minute. I swear it sounded like she was over there kissing that girl. Maybe it is my imagination because I thought I heard Sweets moan. She came back laughing all up in my ear.

" Aye Shada let me hit you back lata, " She told me.

"Whyyy?"I asked.

This some bullshit. Fuck she on bullshit.

"Cuz I'm busy," She sounded annoyed.

"Damn okay, "

I aint feel like arguing with her ass. Before I could say bye she hung up on me.