She ain't got Hands

Sweets

Smilez had damn near inhaled her nachos and the movie wasn't even playing yet. I watched her as she took my small bag of popcorn and went to work.

" You know we going to go out to dinner right?" I asked her.

She didn't even look at me.

" Yeah, I know," She said.

I sighed and grabbed her hand and took it of the poor little bag. The popcorn had no chance of seeing any part of the movie. I grabbed the popcorn bag and placed it on the floor, and placed her arm around my waist and laid my head on her shoulder.

" It's like that?" she asked me.

I didn't even bother to answer her. I just kissed her cheek and nodded my head. She looked at me and smirked.

We were about a minute into the previews when I felt Smilez tense up. I'm not sure why she became so tense. I looked up to see her jaw clenched and start flexing. I placed my hand on her thigh when I notice that it was another hand on her leg that wasn't her or mines.

The other hand was way to soft, and it seems to have a full set of nails on. I looked down and a saw this hand, not to mention Smilez fist balled up. My eyes followed the hand up to the body. It was none other then her ex's. This bitch just couldn't learn her fucking lesson. I also happen to notice Jane, Eve, and Boo sitting there.

Shada was sitting there looking straight a head at the screen like this shit was all kosher. I bit my bottom lip and moved my hand. I looked back up at Smilez and saw her now biting her lip. I touched her arm and notice that her body temperature was starting to rise. She started shifting in her seat; she moved her arm from around me. Shada was now looking at her; she was still in love with Smilez.

Clearly Smilez didn't want anything to do with her. She started to move in on Smilez like she was gonna kiss her. I lost it and ended up reaching over Smilez and punched the shit out of her throat. She grabbed it and gasp. I almost fell but Smilez grabbed my waist and one of my arms ended up between her legs. I looked at her and she was facing the screen but her eyes where wondering all over my body. Her breathing even increased.

I felt somebody slap me. I looked up to see Shada breathing heavy and hard like a bull. I guess I was the bullfighter. I never notice but this bitch aint even cute. I wonder what Smilez saw in her. I reached over and grabbed the bitch by her hair and slammed her head into the chair in front of us. She let out a small scream. Smilez grip became tighter on my waist, so it gave me better leverage to beat this bitch ass. I punched her dead in her ear because her head was turned to the side.

She grabbed her ear and double over in pain I was about to upper cut this bitch, when Smilez pushed me back and got up. She climbed over the seat. I was gonna attack her ass again when I felt Smilez throw me over her shoulder and carried me out of the theater. I'm sure people where looking like we were crazy.

When we got outside it was raining. It was cold to but I was still heated. Smiles sat me down on the ground in front of the truck. I crossed my arms and looked at her.

" Man, Smilez why did you stop me? I was gonna handle that little bitch." I said.