Code Green

Shada

I was so pissed at Smilez ass how the hell she gonna chose a damn party over my ass. Then she turned her phone off on top of that. Lexi had left out for the party about 2 hours ago, before I could ask her were it was gonna be at. I was sitting in the room watching tv and eating popcorn. In fact I wasn't even watching the movie I was thinking about Smilez sexy ass. No matter how mad she made me I couldn't stay mad at her. I was lost in my thoughts when my cell started ringing.

" What up Janae?"

" Girl why aint you at this party? It's bangin' and yo girl here," I could hear all the loud music and people yelling in the background, in fact she was yelling.

" Cuz I'm mad at her, and I aint wanna go," I lied so what.

" Well, you should come, besides.. yo girl is looking to damn good and , and its a lot of females trying to holla," She said.

She sounded as if she was checking out Smilez a little bit to hard.

" Oh fa real, what she got on? " I asked I wanted to know just how good she was looking if all these hoes was pushing up on what's mine.

I might have to go and protect what's mine.

" Why don't you come to the party and see. But I will tell you she is on point,"

" Where is it at?" I asked her.

She told me and I wrote down the address of the street.

I hopped in the shower for about 6 minutes. I was in a rush I aint want her to flirt, talk, or dance with any female. Well, she can't dance so that don't matter. I got dressed in some tight jeans and a white Rocawear shirt with some all white K- Swiss. When I arrived at the party, I saw Lady in the back and Sweets in the front of MY baby. I had to admit they outfits was on point, Sweets had on some fitted jeans with a fitted women's graphic tee and some blue heels. Lady had on a dress and some heels.

Janae was right my baby was looking good, and she was dancing. She told me that she didn't dance. Sweets had her ass all up on Smiles, and Lady was all up on her Smilez ass. Then before I knew it they had switch Smiles was grinding on Lady, and Sweets was grinding on Smilez. I laughed because for one I was mad at how close they were and two they were to damn close. They were dancing to Echo I think it was the remix R Kelly and K Michelle. Smilez turned around, so that Sweets was in front. Smilez had both of Sweets hands in the air. Sweetz was popping her ass all up on what's minds. Lady was grinding what is rightful mines. Lady had moved out of the way and got in front of Sweetz. Smilez was being held up by some dude, because they both was giving it to her. Smilez had this big ass grin on her face that I haven't seen in years. She was happy. The song had went off, and the same dude that was holding Smilez up gave her dap. She nodded and laughed a little bit. She hugged and kissed Lady on her cheek. I was getting heated. I really aint get mad until I saw that bitch Sweets peck Smilez on her lips. I was really heated then. I watched them walk into the kitchen I guess to get some drinks or to rest. I didn't seen Janae yet, but I was on a mission. Imma wait 5 minutes before I go in there though.