Look but don't touch

Shada

" I can't believe this shit. How Smilez gonna leave you for that bitch?" Jane said.

We were in the car pulling up to some movie theater in the city. Well it was Jane, Boo, and Eve. We pulled up into a parking spot that was in front of Smilez truck. I looked at myself in the mirror. I have nobody to blame but me. My lip was busted and I still had her handprint on my face. The more I thought about the more pissed I got. Not only at myself for fucking shit up, but that bitch Sweets fucked up our relationship. It's her fault I'm sitting here looking like a monster.

" Come on girl," Eve said.

" I can't she in there somewhere," I told them and sank back into the seat.

" Girl shut up. This just means it's meant to be. So go get ya girl. This was just an real rough patch you guys hit," Jane said, as she opened the door.

I sighed and got out the car. She could be right. No she is right. We walked in the theater to the ticket booth.

" Hey, um what movie are they seeing?" Boo asked the girl behind the counter.

He pointed at Smilez and some other stud. Smilez was looking good in all that black.

" Oh them two fine ass niggas. They were arguing with these two girls for like 5 minutes. They going to see Life As we Know it," She said.

She was still looking at Smilez and her friend. I was getting a little heated.

" Aye lets get 5 of them please," Eve said.

She handed the lady her card and paid for all of our tickets and we walked into the theater. I looked around but I couldn't spot them. The theater wasn't even that full.

" There they are," Boo said and pointed to them.

They where sitting all the way in the back, in the corner. Smiles was eating nachos and that bitch was just looking at her. Jane grabbed my hand and we made are way up and over into their row. I sat right next to Smilez but she wasn't paying attention. She was too busy eating a small bag of popcorn. I couldn't help but to look at her out the corner of my eyes. Every part of her was sexy to me.