Disagreement

Shada

Sexy had dropped me off at the bus station this morning. I was on my way home for thanksgiving. Me and Sexy had gotten into an argument early about something stupid. She wouldn't let me drive her truck. She let everybody else drive it but me. That is fucked up , I am her girl and what not. That's mess I can't understand. Letting Drina drive okay, that's our best friend, but that otha chick is a no no.

Then like a few days ago we got into because I had bought Janae and her crew to come and chill with us. Sexy crew and Janae crew was about to fight until Sexy and her crew left . I was gonna go with them but Sexy had this look on her face that said fuck you and if you talk to me Imma beat yo ass all mixed in one.

Then on top of that I found out that she has fucked like 6 girls on this campus. How could she do this shit to us. I mean I know my shit stink to but damn. She knew I was coming here, she told me she fucking loved me and that I was her wife. You just don't go away to school and discover that hey she aint wifey.

I was sitting there thinking about what I did and it was kinda of messed up how I was acting. I decided to call her. I called once but she aint answer so I called again.

"Sup?" she was sounding a little bit out of breath and hella annoyed.

"Hey baby what you doing?" She sighed a little bit.

" Nothing," She said

" Oh okay,"

" Yup," She sounded like she aint give a damn about this conversation.

" I miss you. Do you miss me?" I asked her

" Nope not at all," She said and chuckled a little bit.

" Whatever I know you do," I told her.

There was silence on the phone for like a minute.

" Are you getting your stuff ready to go home?" I asked.

" Yeah.." she said and coughed a little bit. She must be smoking. I rolled my eyes.

" You know you really need to stop smoking that shit," I told her.

She just laughed.

" And I heard about all the girls you then fucked," I told her.

I didn't even hold it in I was pissed.

" It wasn't even that many. You act like it was 50," She told me as she inhaled some more smoke.

" It damn were could have been. I mean you out here cheating on me and I'm being faithful to yo ass,"

I lied but so what.

" Bull fucking shit. Yo ass lied to me. You have been taking the dick. You probably still taking it too. I have more connections than you think I do., " She told me calmly.

How the fuck did she know? And what contacts did she have all the way in Philly. I sat on the phone shocked and confused.