Down Time

Sweets

We arrived at the hotel around 2 p.m. We got out and stretch. I looked over at Smilez. She was high as fuck. Her eyes were really low. I'm surprise she was able to finish driving. Her and lady was blowing back hard. Of course I joined in but I feel asleep. She smiled at me, very lazily and walked over slowly. She finally made her way over and placed her arms around my waist. I laid my head on her chest.

" I almost put your cousin Shag and her lady out. Your cousin kept asking me what I liked in a girl, and what I see in you," She said as she rubbed my back.

" Is that why you and Lady look so gone?"

" Yessss," She said and laughed.

I let out a little chuckle.

"HEY! Guys I got your rooms!" her momma said as she came running up to us.

She looked at Smilez and shook her head. She seemed to be a bit sad.

" Thanks momma," Smilez said as she hugged her mom and grabbed the key to our room.

" Well I see we have to extras! Good thing I booked and extra room," Her mom said as she looked them up and down.

" Well ladies, me and Nae's dad are often to go to lunch. You guys have fun," She said as she handed everybody else their key.

Smilez went to the Jeep and started to pull out all the bags, and handed the valet her keys. I swore she mugged the man for staring at me. I laughed. She grabbed our bags and started walking to the room.

" Y'all could help," She said as we reached the elevator.

" You look like you got it," Lady said as she looped her arm with mines.

" Can we go swimming?" Smilez asked.

"Yeah. After we get settle in," I told her.

" And after we have our talk?" she said.

I nodded my head.

" Ugh! Can't y'all talk later I want to explore," Lady said.

We got off the elevator.

" We will with yo Dora the Explore ass, but I gotta make sure my baby is okay first, " Smilez said and winked at me.

I smiled at her.

" One. Y'all are so cute and two shut the fuck, " Lady said and laughed.

" Whatever, can one of you two open the door. Seeing as I have all the damn bags?" Smilez said.

I walked over and reached in the back of Smilez pants to grab the key. I felt her stare at me. I looked at her and she smirked at me. I smirked back.

" Hey stop that freaky no need to talk shit," Lady said. Smilez looked at her and licked her lips.

I opened the door the room. It was like the one that Smilez had booked for us. But better. They're Disney images all over the room, an extra bedroom. The living room was a nice size and it had a real kitchen in it. I have never seen so much in my life.

These last couple of months of having Smilez as my girl has really opened my eyes to everything, I felt like I was just now expressing things for the first time. I must have been standing in this one spot for a while, because I felt Smilez wrap her arms around my waist. I leaned into her.