The Truth

Smilez

"Really?! You just going to invite them with us? You know I fucking hate them, I was looking forward to leaving this fucking sorry excuse for a family, and then your ass is going to let them follow us?"

I sighed. She had been fussing at me ever since we have gotten out of the taxi. I opened the hotel door and let her in. I closed the door and went and sat my food on the table. I washed my hands at the sink that was in the same area.

"Are you even listening to me?" she asked me.

"Yeah bay, I hear you," I told her and sat down and began to eat my food.

I was starving.

"So why the hell you do that?" she asked me.

I looked up from my chicken. She had tears rolling down her face. She was hurting both mentally and physically. She was holding her side.

"Sit down," She looked at me and wiped her face.

She sat down and sighed. I took a bite of my food and I looked at her.

" Smilez, do they have to come?"

We had been sitting in silence for the last 15 minutes. I was giving her some time to cool off and me some time to eat. I got up and threw my food into that tiny ass trashcan. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the couch with me.

"How's your side?" I asked her.

She looked at me and then back down to the carpet.

"It's okay," I nodded my head.

"I was going to let it slide. Tell you that we are going to leave early in the morning, but now we going to wait till your bitch ass family member and ugly ass ex get here,"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

I let out a small chuckle.

"I know your side is killing you. I'm not a fucking idiot. I saw what happen. I saw

those bitches hit you in your ribs when you was in the kitchen helping getting the dishes. I was waiting on you to tell me what happen. I saw you holding your side all through dinner. I should of known you wasn't about to tell me shit," I told her.

She just looked at me shocked.

"Bay.."

"Just take your shirt off," I cut her off.

I was steaming. They had the nerve to put hands on my girl while I was still there. She flinched as she pulled her shirt overhead. The bruise she had on her stomach last night was bigger and trying to bleed. I bit my inner lip.

" Smilez. It's not that bad," She told me.

I laughed and went to grab the first aid kit. I walked back to see her lying on the couch.

" Sit up," She sat up and looked at me.

I sat on the coffee table and started to patch her up. I felt her stare at me.

" You got something planned?" she asked me.

" Yeah,"

" You gonna tell me?" she asked me.

I looked at her and smirked. I got up and sat beside her on the couch and placed my arm around her waist.

"Nope," She placed her head on my shoulder.

"Why?"

"Just go with the plan," I told her.

She laughed a bit.

"I hate yo ass sometimes,"

"I know you love me,"

To be honest I wasn't so sure of the plan as of right now anyway. I just know I want to fuck with them.